PDA

View Full Version : *dead* members

DarkBahamut
Sun, 05-16-2004, 01:09 AM
so is choji and neji is really gonna die?

what do u think

i mean choji use the super pill and Neji got a hole though him so any chance that tsunade will catch up and save them.

Himura_san
Sun, 05-16-2004, 01:44 AM
I think this has been discussed to death, but my opinion is for sure Chouji is dead and Neji may barely survive. The only hope Neji's fans have is if the medic ninjas arrive on time, but there is no hope for Chouji. He will just be a character that will remembered like Haku is.

Hotsuma
Sun, 05-16-2004, 02:29 AM
Neji didn't die. His seal was still on his forehead. That seal can only be taken out, by death. That means Neji is still alive.

I don't give a damn about the drug abusing Chouji.

PSJ
Sun, 05-16-2004, 06:11 AM
yea sure its more likely for neji with the hole in his stomach to survive than it is for chouji to surivive.... neji should have died of blood loss already. neji should die. chouji has a better chance of survival. we dont know the exact effects of the pill on a persons body so we cant judge his situation.

Stoopider
Sun, 05-16-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma
Neji didn't die. His seal was still on his forehead. That seal can only be taken out, by death. That means Neji is still alive.

Neji didn't die. Dying... perhaps.

How can you not love Chouji?? He's good for the Konoha economy!!! Much more than Neji would ever be. Lousy consumers. Not spending.

Hotsuma, you have something against CHouji don't you?? I know he pops pills, but he's still human dammit!!

Joking. However, overall, I hope none die. They've done it with Sasuke, they'll do it again.

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-16-2004, 08:56 AM
NEJI IS INVINCIBLE!

Mut
Sun, 05-16-2004, 01:10 PM
neji didn't die you clowns.

Trip
Sun, 05-16-2004, 03:21 PM
I still think that the phrase "a slimmer person would have died" will be used for Choji i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Sun, 05-16-2004, 04:15 PM
yea i heard you say that before i think. i also think that will be used. but that would have a good message "fat ppl arent worth less than normal built ppl" or "sometimes its good to be fat" but ill stick to the first one i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

AlbinoFury
Sun, 05-16-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
NEJI IS INVINCIBLE!

I second that, and whoa terra long time no see man i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

hornetmike
Sun, 05-16-2004, 06:04 PM
I don't want anyone to die. It'd be stupid if they died over sasuke's lame egomaniac ass.

Moriarte
Sun, 05-16-2004, 08:09 PM
I think it would make for great storytelling.

Chouji is (was) Shikamoru's(sp?) best friend. For Chouji to die on Shika's first mission as a Chuunin, while Chouji giving his life for his comrades so that they could rescue a turned Sasuke would create a LOT of animosity and anger within Shika towards Sasuke. This could easily lead into a confrontation between the two with Naruto having to "defend" Sasuke from Shika's revenge-filled attack(s), Sasuke mocking Shika since Sasuke liked revenge so much before, Naruto having to show leadership in stopping Shika from being suicidal and attempting to bring in Sasuke, Sasuke proclaiming that Naruto is weak-Sasuke then insulting Sakura, Naruto getting angry....etc. etc.

I think Chouji dying and not Neji though incredibly sad, offers a lot of sub-plots and character growth.

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-17-2004, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by: AlbinoFury

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
NEJI IS INVINCIBLE!

I second that, and whoa terra long time no see man i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I'm strangely active right now, have been in 3 arguments over 5 days already i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif I still got it!

Stoopider
Mon, 05-17-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by: Moriarte
I think it would make for great storytelling.

Hmm. Somehow I don't quite agree. The depth of Chouji's character isn't through enough, me thinks. But it's based on opinion. Unlike Brigadier Colonel Hughes. *Sniff*.

Hope Kishimoto doesn't kill him off. He still has kinda lots to prove to the show. As he is, I view his character depth as the same as the sound ninja's. We barely know about them. And when they die, we would probably forget about them.

Same like the sound ninja's in the forest during the chunnin exams. Can anybody remember the name of the girl that Ino possessed?? Heheh.

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-17-2004, 12:23 PM
Kin! Kin!

Knives122
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:42 PM
Neither of them died, maybe out of action for a long time, but for chouji its more like paralyzed, as oppose to neji who might be hospitalized for several months

Moriarte
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:58 PM
I can understand that. Chouji's death would only work as I prescribed (at least for everybody) if his character was shown, both physically present and psychologically deep, enough to be a compelling character that makes an audience *wish* he were still alive.

But as we all know, a lot of characterization happens in flashbacks, so maybe we get the compelling side after Chouji's death through Shikamaru i.e. "Why is Shika so devastated from Chouji's death beyond what is normal...oh..."

Gods_Son
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:22 PM
I couldn't care less about Chouji, but Neiji should live.

Kumiriko
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:23 PM
I really think neji has a higher chance of Death then chouji. heck. Just the fact that the pills are a passed down Tool. the bodies over the years would get more use to it to the point the effects weaken. But a Gapeing hole where Your Kidney should be Is kinda bad.

njdevs95
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:53 PM
My bet is that none of the leaf ninja's die, they'll all be beat up pretty bad but with tsudane to treat them they will live.

Himura_san
Wed, 05-19-2004, 12:52 AM
I am convinced that Chouji is did unless the butterfly analogy was meaningless.
I mean you see him drop and a butterfly rise? Is'nt this a death symbology in Japanese or
am I clueless here?

PSJ
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:03 PM
ye but wasnt a bird flying when neji dropped to the ground? since birds are a symbol for freedaom apperantly wouldnt he also be dead since a branch house hyuga only gets free when he dies.

Sidnne
Wed, 05-19-2004, 07:11 PM

This seems to be stated alot here about the seal still being on Neji's forehead. But going back to the manga, the seal was on his forehead while he was still standing. The last we saw of him was when he fell to the ground and the bird's feather landed in his hand. However, he fell face down so after he fell we didn't see his face or his forehead. There is no way for us to know if the seal was still on his head or not.
I am inclined to agree with Pervert-sennin about the bird symbolizing the freedom from the seal through death.

I like Neji and would like to see him live. But at the same time, it would be rather rediculous if he did live after the wounds he had sustained. It would be another typical "good-guys don't die" type of thing, which has been done to death. One of the things that I love about the Naruto series is that they do develope characters and then kill them off. It keeps the story fresh and always interesting.

I couldn't care less about Chouji though.

Knives122
Wed, 05-19-2004, 08:02 PM
But to kill a character like that who has a really deep and sad story in the series would be like firing a really good player on a B-Ball/Football team, and then it would suck, and he made a promise to himself that he wouldnt die, in situations like that, pure determination and will can overcome injury(We've seen this in a bunch of animes:Flame of Recca, DBZ, you name it, its happened in it) and just because a feather fell doesnt mean hes dead, it can also mean that the person has been reborn. Thats my defense on why Neji didnt die.

not doing chouji

Sidnne
Wed, 05-19-2004, 09:27 PM
(We've seen this in a bunch of animes:Flame of Recca, DBZ, you name it, its happened in it)

Thats one reason why I don't want to see him live, because we have seen it too much.

But I do agree with you that Neji does have a deep story that he adds and it would be a sad loss to the series.
However, perhaps Kishimoto wasn't able to come up with a direction for the Hyuuga angle or figured that he had too many storylines involved and decided to scrap it by killing off Neji. Or another twist could be that the news of Neji's death finally induces Hinata to step up and realize her full potential and become the true heir to the Hyuuga Clan.

Himura_san
Thu, 05-20-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
But to kill a character like that who has a really deep and sad story in the series would be like firing a really good player on a B-Ball/Football team, and then it would suck, and he made a promise to himself that he wouldnt die, in situations like that, pure determination and will can overcome injury(We've seen this in a bunch of animes:Flame of Recca, DBZ, you name it, its happened in it) and just because a feather fell doesnt mean hes dead, it can also mean that the person has been reborn. Thats my defense on why Neji didnt die.

not doing chouji

Deep and sad story??

I guess we all forgot about Haku, he had a very deep background and when he died alot of people were sad, but that is what makes Naruto the story that it is.
Zaku was another character that had a sad past until Oro helped him out, in fact we barely got into his early years, of course we all know what happened to him in the end.
Kishimoto has a great ability of creating and destroying great characters. It would not surprise if either or both of those guys are dead. I do not mind a character dying b/c it keeps the story more interesting and you start to care for the characters alot more.

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-20-2004, 08:38 AM
I don't think his ability to build and destroy great characters is that good. If you want a series where such an ability exists, check out JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. When it comes to Zaku, he had no real past at all. The past he was given was "filler" (though I guess you can see it as a final cut) and it does not differ much from anyone else's. I'll admit he's definately the deepest and best sound ninja so far but still he was not that major of a character and I doubt all that many went "WHOA SHIT" after his defeat. Haku was the same, sad past (and a name that rhymes with Zaku, hehu!) but comparing to Neji at this point is a bit unfair since Neji is an established character which has been a part of the story for 20 volumes and counting. Haku's purpose was to teach Naruto and the at that point more inexperienced ninja squad how cruel life can be and et cetera. I hope you see my point.

Snidely
Fri, 05-21-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by: Moriarte
Chouji is (was) Shikamoru's(sp?) best friend. For Chouji to die on Shika's first mission as a Chuunin, while Chouji giving his life for his comrades so that they could rescue a turned Sasuke would create a LOT of animosity and anger within Shika towards Sasuke. This could easily lead into a confrontation between the two...(snip)

I can't see Chouji's death affecting Shika like that. Shika just isn't geared that way, the guy's obviously never thrown a tantrum in his life (too tiresome (: ). The most extreme reaction he'd show to Sasuke is probably spite, but not anger.

As for whether Neji lives...I guess it depends whether the author wants to go into his storyline any more. If he lives, it'll probably have to be brought up again, and that might slow down the story too much.

I like both Chouji and Neji as characters, and will be sad to see them go, but I won't be annoyed if they don't survive.

syllaw
Sun, 05-23-2004, 05:10 PM
cant orochi bring back the dead? im not really worried about the leafs.. im sure the 5th will come and save them, or some other incredible to believe act may happen... im more interested in orochi's sasuke recovering team heh heh... sure they lost to a bunch of rookies (even if the leafs fought to the death) with the level 2 seals on.. now sasuke could have beaten all of those kids from the leaf himself all throughout his life, now he has the level2 himself... he should realize that the power boost doesnt do much for the user... in other words sasuke is an idiot

~GS

Assertn
Sun, 05-23-2004, 06:02 PM
dont forget that apprentice of tsunade's (shizune, was it?) was nearby....it could be VERY likely that she came across chouji and/or neji

Death BOO Z
Sun, 05-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
dont forget that apprentice of tsunade's (shizune, was it?) was nearby....it could be VERY likely that she came across chouji and/or neji

That SO didn't happen...
why the hell would she go chasing the sound nins if she has two critically injured perssonal in her crew? you're forgetting that they fought before the leaf genins, so they're closer to the village, meanning they won't just run into chouji or neji, unless they activily go search for him, which would be stupid of them to do, since they needed to get those two medical treatment..

I'm not saying that it's immpossible that she was sent after she got to the village, but it would be quite far fetched to believe so, since Tsunde didn't want to send a jounin team to help, and i don't think they had that much time to do everything while the time in the fight area's seems to slow down...

anyway, i think that Chouji should defintaly kick the bucket (no Sasuke pun intended, even though they should have kicked the damn bucket), becuase he said taking the red pill would kill him, and if he surives, it would be a real let down... I also want Kiba to die, and i think that he should have, but apparntly that won't happen (unless Kankaru gets mad on him).... and about Neji? i really think he should live on, he gave off a good fight and deserves to live, and besides, he said that he'll live, so who am I to call otherwise...

one last thing, does anyone else think that it's weird how people who perform the suicide jutsu have a higher chance of survival than their targets?

jing
Sun, 05-23-2004, 10:33 PM
i say Neji lives, but becomes crippled as rock lee. and its rock lee's turn to shine!! but chouji dies. but cuz of this shikamaru goes crazy and becomes a powerfull mofo.

Assertn
Sun, 05-23-2004, 10:41 PM
even if she did go straight back to konoha after raido and genma were beaten up, we didnt see her in the hospital with them, so it couldve been very possible that tsunade told her to go check up on the genins that she sent out to get sasuke

Nara Tonymaru
Mon, 05-24-2004, 06:47 AM
It is possible that Shizune could've been sent out to help the genins yes, but I'm sure Chouji is dead, well, that's actually more like hope, not because I dislike him, but if Chouji were bought back at this point, it would cheapen what he did in his fight with Jiroubu, before that, Chouji has done nothing but eat and lose, so if he has to go out, it should be the way he did, with a bang, and gaining the respect of every reader in the process. As for Neji, there's still a chance for him, I would like to see more of him, it would suck if he died after becoming a err... a... a Un-prick?

Knives122
Mon, 05-24-2004, 10:58 AM
that was pretty hot what Chouji did though with the wings of chakra and transfering it to his hand and punching the hell out of that retarted guy

Nara Tonymaru
Mon, 05-24-2004, 03:35 PM
Hell yeah, and he looked pretty cool all slim like that, if he dies, I wonder how his dad will take it, nothin' worse than watching your kids die... I'M NOT CRYING!! SHUT UP!!

Mut
Tue, 05-25-2004, 01:13 AM
chouji's fight was so gay. coolest fights so far: neji vs kidoumaru and kimimaro vs gaara.

Shin_Naruto
Tue, 05-25-2004, 02:17 AM
Neji vs Kimimaro would have been awesome.

Both are Taijutsu so it would be an awesome close fight. Kimimaro is as fast as Rock Lee so we coulda seen Neji go all out. Neji might of been able to hit the Tenketsu' on Kimimaro even with the 'bone armor'.

That woulda been a great fight =)

Assertn
Tue, 05-25-2004, 02:26 AM
i dunno.....if neji couldnt hit through kidoumaru's web armor stuff, then i dont think he could through kimimaro's bone armor....its best not to get too close to kimimaro, he could skewer neji before he even get close enough to hit a tenketsu

Mut
Tue, 05-25-2004, 02:36 AM
personally i think neji is better than lee. but i don't think neji would've stood any better chance against kimimaro. and also, just like what assertn said... if neji couldn't get through kidoumaru's web armor, i don't think neji will have any effect on kimimaro's bone armor either.

Stęgan
Wed, 05-26-2004, 08:14 AM
i think none of them die.................u should think that shino would die from the poison and so on

Nara Tonymaru
Thu, 05-27-2004, 06:27 AM
Yeah... but his father took care of that... there's no taking care of what Chouji did... and if Neji survives that'll be mostly by luck.

Knives122
Thu, 05-27-2004, 11:36 AM
Chouji probably will die, theres no getting around that but neji has a reason to live( a significant one) and that will keep him alive for the time being

PSJ
Thu, 05-27-2004, 03:29 PM
stop saying that chouji will die, he is better of than neji. even if he got a reason to live he should be dead by bloodloss now.

AlbinoFury
Thu, 05-27-2004, 04:02 PM
i dont think bloodloss is a real issue in the naruto world though g, i mean iruka took a shuriken the size of me to the spine, kiba stabbed himself and seems fine, thus people dont die from bloodloss in naruto they only die if they have one of these three characteristics:

1. They have lost their reason to live (haku, etc)
2. They die for a reason (hokage etc)
3. They are just inserted into the plot to die

Neji doesnt fit any of these criteria, and chouji may loosely asbribe to the second criteria but that ones still a toss up, thus neji is alive, and maybe chouji.

Raven
Fri, 05-28-2004, 08:59 AM
I don't think Kiba's fine, he's said repeatedly that he can't move.

Don't forget the woman in the recent Jump fiesta thing, she got a kunai in the back and somehow lived, and she's not even a ninja. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122
Sun, 05-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
I don't think Kiba's fine, he's said repeatedly that he can't move.

Don't forget the woman in the recent Jump fiesta thing, she got a kunai in the back and somehow lived, and she's not even a ninja. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Hes fine, he just cant move b/c hes out of energy and his wound, and the blood has probably stopped and since Kankurou there he'll probably help him out with his injury so he'll live

orn210
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:36 PM
i think they're(neji chouji) dead cuz it's been too long since nobody died

Himura_san
Mon, 05-31-2004, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by: orn210
i think they're(neji chouji) dead cuz it's been too long since nobody died

I agree we need some dead bodies quick!

If they live it would just make it less exciting to watch them in action since there is gurantee they will survive, we need some unpredictability here.

Stoopider
Wed, 06-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Kishimoto have pulled a fast one on Sasuke before (Sasuke vs. Haku, he supposedly died).

Don't think anyone would die. Would be a shame though if any of them died. Much too young to make a impact.

viciousHyuuga
Thu, 06-03-2004, 12:23 AM
i think chouji will eat neji an survive =). but really hope none die aswell .. except for sasuke

iLLugi
Thu, 06-03-2004, 10:50 AM
Parhaps Gaara and his team took care of them and moved them to the village.
I think that Chouji will live but Neji will die. Then Tsunande succeeds to revive him and thus make Neji's seal disappear.

Kumiriko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by: iLLugi
Parhaps Gaara and his team took care of them and moved them to the village.
I think that Chouji will live but Neji will die. Then Tsunande succeeds to revive him and thus make Neji's seal disappear.

And he is a Vegtable after. Remember. when they die. the Seal Cooks there Brain. I bet you can even hear it Sizzle in the prosses

Jman
Thu, 06-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Hope at least Neji's still alive. He's a great fighter and has a lot of potential. To kill of Neji would be a silly waste of a good character.
Choji earned my respect but I don't think he's that great.

Raven
Thu, 06-03-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster
Hope at least Neji's still alive. He's a great fighter and has a lot of potential. To kill of Neji would be a silly waste of a good character.
Well they killed of Kimimaro, and I think given the proper backstory he could have made a great villain. But I don't think Neji will die.

And to whoever said they want Sasuke to die, do you really believe that will happen? Come on now.

meroko01
Tue, 06-22-2004, 01:35 AM

I don't give a damn about the drug abusing Chouji

-_- .. i really find this post offending to chouji fans .. i mean we have our own favorites but please try to be polite xD .. anyway, im sure chouji will live since i think there's much more to chouji';s character than what we've seen ... as for neiji, he should be in a critical condition but since his seal was still visible on his forehead then im sure he's alive as well... actually i dont think anyone will die or else sasuke would really be hated by everyone if he ever comes back to konoha ^^

Mut
Tue, 06-22-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn

Originally posted by: animemaster
Well they killed of Kimimaro, and I think given the proper backstory he could have made a great villain. But I don't think Neji will die.

And to whoever said they want Sasuke to die, do you really believe that will happen? Come on now.

god damnit, kimimaro was such a cool character. his fight style and bloodline abilities were waaay sick (and so was he, unfortunately). i wish kishimoto gave kimimaro more screen time since he was first mentioned 40+ chapters ago. i wanted a 'i will be replacing you' type of fight between kimimaro and sasuke after sasuke's lvl 2 deal. but oh well, i'm not happy with how kimimaro's ending was but it wasn't too bad. it was actually really sad to see kimimaro die. he had such loyalty and love for orochimaru yet, orochimaru didn't really care at all. =(

Assertn
Tue, 06-22-2004, 02:24 AM
there wouldnt have been a fight between kimimaro and sasuke.....
kimimaro had his chance to be the container and lost it, and destroying sasuke would only interfere with oro's plans.....which is certainly not what kimimaro would want.

RasenDori
Wed, 06-23-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma

take a look at chapter 198 again. neji collapses face down. we dont know if the seal is still there or not. im a neji fan ... and it hurts me to say this...but he may be gone. i have more faith in chouji still being alive

PSJ
Wed, 06-23-2004, 07:13 AM
its as i always have said chouji has a better chance of survival than neji does. neji isnt controlled by destiny anymore he choosed to do what he did so i has kind of fulfilled his dream. then again judging from what we saw during choujis fight he also got what he needed, friends. so chances are that both of them are dead.

Kenshiro
Wed, 06-23-2004, 09:05 AM
Come to think of it.

If those two die, then there would be space on the teams for two more people.

Seeing as Sasuke is not coming back, maybe Naruto and Sakura will replace those two, and Team 7 will be disbanded for the time being.

I think

Naruto
Rock Lee
Ten Ten

would make quite a good team

Hotsuma
Wed, 06-23-2004, 10:16 AM
Of course you couldn't see his seal. Can't even see his forehead, letalone, his seal.

RasenDori
Fri, 06-25-2004, 09:15 AM
maybe if neji dies hinata will become a kick ass character...oh...wait...that would never happen

meroko01
Fri, 06-25-2004, 05:33 PM
but if they died wont lee pass by them or something ? o_O ...

Ryno2410
Sat, 06-26-2004, 12:21 AM
If any of them died, I hope they have a flashback where someone finds them and they give their heroic last words...maybe Neji's words about Hinata not having to give into her fate about being a head member or Chouji's words about Shikmaru's friendship.

kuro
Wed, 06-30-2004, 10:49 PM
i think choji has a better chance of dying then neji not saying that neji woln't die(holes in the body in which one could stick a hand through are generaly fatal...) but i remember reading somewhere that the reason why the pills are so dangerous is that they convert body fat to chakra very quickly and once the fat runs out it starts converting other stuff to chakra like muscles, organs, etc. i might be wrong and i hope so because i think choji is a character with a lot of potential for development and it would be a shame to see him go...TT oh yeah neji too i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

ThyName
Wed, 06-30-2004, 11:04 PM
wait so their fat turns into chakra. in that case their is no way in hell that choji would be dead since he is a fatass. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif, but seroiously i think that the sand nins or rock lee would treat neji and choji, maybe not treat but definitly send word of what happened.

kuro
Wed, 06-30-2004, 11:38 PM
but when we saw choji he was skinny as hell so its safe to say the fats gone and if the pill is still going, which i think it is, chojis in a lot of trouble not to mention burning off all that fat so quickly must put a lot of strain on the body

RasenDori
Thu, 07-01-2004, 07:22 AM
characters that only use two techneques in one way and have a very dangerous trump card usally dont make it very far. i dont see any future growth for chouji if does survive then trump cards mean nothing...so if lee ever learns to open the death gate we can expect him to survive
what kind of message will this send? lee had to pay a price when he used the lotus...and chouji will pay the ultimate price for his trump card

JFDrummer430
Thu, 07-01-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by: Kenshiro
Come to think of it.

If those two die, then there would be space on the teams for two more people.

Seeing as Sasuke is not coming back, maybe Naruto and Sakura will replace those two, and Team 7 will be disbanded for the time being.

I think

Naruto
Rock Lee
Ten Ten

would make quite a good team

Keep in mind that Shikamaru isnt a Genin anymore. If Chouji dies, Ino is all by her lonesome.

kuro
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:15 PM
if choji and neji die then naruto and sakura would be placed with ino. and sasuke will be in a cold and lonely cell...what you didn't think there would be consequences for betraying the leaf? he'd be lucky to get out to take a crap much less kill itatchi...

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:20 AM
but i seriously think that they would kill of any children in the manga. i mean they are what 11 or 12 years old. so i doubt that they will kill off choji and neji. also neji seems to hav somethin up his sleeve when he passed out, maybe he can stop the blood leavin his body or use his chakra to somewhat heal his wounds( like oro... little assistant) or like they say at one point in the comics that chakra flow is woven into the organs and since he has massive control of his chakra maybe he concentrated it on his main bodily functions, or somethin. okay thats enough of my theorizin. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:25 AM
they killed off the sound genins though.....and THEY were kids! what about them?? huh?? WTF!!

asdf-man
Fri, 07-02-2004, 09:23 AM
Well they shouldn't kill of Neij. They showed the flash back saying "YOu must live Neji" the last time we saw him. And also he hasn't even completed his whole story yet, it's likst Sasuke dying this current fight without ever seeing Itachi again.

Knives122
Fri, 07-02-2004, 10:20 AM
Chouji has Neji beat in dying 2-1, so dont be suprised if Chouji dies and Neji doesnt

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 10:59 AM
posted by ASS FAIL
they killed off the sound genins though.....and THEY were kids! what about them?? huh?? WTF!!

those were bad guys and they deserved to die cause if they didnt then the good guys would hav died. im guessin that one will die and this will make sasuke realize that people care enoigh about him to die for him just cause hes their comade.

hinatacretu
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:41 AM
they sure do look like dying in their last-seen state in the manga.... but i feel tat the onli reasonable explanation to 'revive' them would be the assistance given from the sand ninjas...

kuro
Mon, 07-05-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by: ThyName
posted by ASS FAIL

those were bad guys and they deserved to die cause if they didnt then the good guys would hav died. im guessin that one will die and this will make sasuke realize that people care enoigh about him to die for him just cause hes their comade.

the sound genin weren't bad guys just misguided kids manupulated by orochimaru.