PDA

View Full Version : Aishiteruze baby

akuhidori
Sat, 05-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Has anyone else seen this series yet. And if not you should! It is a wonderful series so far, only 5 eps are sub, but it does show some get developement espically with one of the main character Yuzuyu. Yuzuyu is only 5 years old and was abanden by her mother and now her cousin is having to take care of her. Since this is the premisse of the story I have found that the writer of the story has done some good research in child development, in order to give some good depth to Yuzuyu.

<small little rant>
Anyways please tell me what you think of the series.

jdmaster
Sat, 05-15-2004, 05:51 PM
I think last time this came up it got a little put down so Ill pre-empt the torrent of criticism and say I really liked this show. Its most definately shoujo , and considering this is a forum largely made up of naruto fand I guess theres a bit of a shonen bias here but either way I still think it has a lot of appealing qualities both in comedy and in the more emotional aspects of the show.

anyway hopefully itll continue to be subbed here even if it attracts a different audience to the usual.

ryan92084
Sun, 05-16-2004, 01:44 AM
i watch it ...dunno why i like it ..but its good stuff

Kackilos
Sun, 05-16-2004, 07:26 PM
did this get droped? cause i havnt seen a new sub in awhile

BigR
Sun, 05-16-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by: Kackilos
did this get droped? cause i havnt seen a new sub in awhile

wasn't aired on Golden Week....Episode 5 came out less than a week ago

thundrakkon
Thu, 06-24-2004, 05:37 PM
This show is not that bad. Yeah, it does not have any killing, blood, or intense action that people seem so fascinated in, so it is a nice break. A very cute series that keeps me entertained, and is not obsessed with 10 girls always after one guy (though I like those types of series, too =P) It is just a good break, and a good Anime in my opinion.

wintersymphony
Fri, 06-25-2004, 12:17 AM
i just finished watching the 4th episode... dying to watch the 5th... i'm just waiting to see someone kick that one psycho stalker's ass :x this series is sooo cute, i love it :]

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:34 AM
I watch the series, think it's cute, but can't say it's one of the best that I have seen. I think it would have been better if there was a stronger plot, but it's a nice one to watch.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 06-26-2004, 01:46 AM
its an alright anime kinda girlish but its good enough to watch when theres noting to watch

Munsu
Mon, 08-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Anyone here still watching this? The last couple of episodes have been pretty good...

Spoilers:

What's with this series and parents smacking their children on the face?

End of Spoilers

Suzu
Mon, 08-23-2004, 09:40 PM
I dunno why i love this series even though its not really the a shounen anime, its so sentimental and cute!!! but i just got really into it and the last few episodes were pretty intense. Onee-sama is hot!!!!!! She's my fave character and i like Satsuki too cause he's so dry. But Kippei doesn't have many male friends does he? He's like the only significant male character in the show.

thundrakkon
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:31 PM
Yeah, the last few episodes have been intense. It's definite one of my more enjoyable series right now. It's a good break. I think it deals with a lot of relationships on many levels, especially between parent and child. It shows what could happen when parents are bad, and the worst victims are the children. There seems to be a lot of moral lessons to be learn from this series. I think it's an excellent series to watch.

Eurasian
Wed, 09-01-2004, 07:01 AM
i thought this anime is light-hearted warm anime. but it deals w/ pretty serious stuff- child abandonment, domestic violence, teen suicide, corruption...whatever else. it's an anime for parents to watch.

Munsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:22 AM
Well episode 20 is out... go get it

Eurasian
Fri, 09-03-2004, 10:27 AM
watched it like 3 days ago!!! or 2 days ago?? i think i watched it on tues. or wed??

Munsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 11:33 AM
oh you saw the lunar one then... i meant episode 20 of aone....

very good episode... it looks like we still havent seen the last of Miki

Eurasian
Fri, 09-03-2004, 01:08 PM
OH!!!!!! ic ic. yah i did see the lunar one.

Miki and her chain...

thundrakkon
Fri, 09-03-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
very good episode... it looks like we still havent seen the last of Miki

Yeah, but what does this mean with Kokoro? He hasn't seen her all summer, so she must be pissed now. Add on to that, her tension with Miki. I kind of feel sorry for Miki in a way. So is it official that Kokoro and Kippei are back together again? Or is it just an on and off thing?

Munsu
Fri, 09-03-2004, 10:34 PM
They were on again when Kippei realized that Kokoro needed him... remember that scene in the classroom when he made her hug her with all the classmates still there... maybe they are more cautious with the baby....

I really do like Miki... I want to see what happens... I think she is transfering to his school or something like that... maybe that's why she appears at their home... in order for a shorter commute....

But Kippei gave Kokoro some in the nurse room... i think that should keep her satisfy for a while lol

Eurasian
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:09 AM
But Kippei gave Kokoro some in the nurse room... i think that should keep her satisfy for a while lol
u make her sound like an animal. she's just a woman w/ a really lonely life. i'm crying for her~

Miki is in middle school. and they just finish summer vacation so i don't think she's gonna go to kippei's school. she's probably going to the nearby middle school cuz she said she'll try harder in a new school or some crap like that.

Munsu
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:27 AM
Joking joking...

But i really wonder why she visits again Kippei... is she going to move in with them while she goes to a new school?

I really dont know how the school system works there in Japan... so it is normal for people to join different Middle Schools and High Schools...

Eurasian
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:31 AM
they probably have to take another test to see if they qualify to enter this specific school. she can't join a high school while she's a middle school student unless she's super duper uper smart, like everywhere else. she's likes kippei, right?? that's why she's going there. didn't she like his presence or something?? whatever.

GOOD!!! i'm glad it was a joke.

Munsu
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:34 AM
Ok... so after you graduate Middle School you have to take a test to see into which High School you can enter?

Eurasian
Sat, 09-04-2004, 02:39 AM
each school has a test of their own. so if u wanna get accepted into one of these 3 schools (just for example), u have to take 3 tests and cross ur fingers to see if u get into one of them.

i'm pretty sure that's how it works. if i'm wrong, please correct me.

N-Gage
Sun, 09-05-2004, 04:22 AM
But i really wonder why she visits again Kippei... is she going to move in with them while she goes to a new school?

you did notice she left her stuff she brought with her behind right?

Munsu
Sun, 09-05-2004, 04:33 AM
Nope didnt notice... good point....

Although that is something that many anime have problems with... they forget that characters have their baggage and sometimes ignore it

N-Gage
Sun, 09-05-2004, 05:39 AM
yea true. guess producers or creators of those animes seems to just leave it out either cuz the viewers will most like assume that they'll get it back later or its just a waste of time.

anyways, i read the manga summaries for Aishiteruze Baby so i sorta know why Miki comes back to Kippei's house and what happens after

DarkPrideX
Mon, 09-06-2004, 03:24 AM
why is Aishiteruze Baby torrent dead on this site?

N-Gage
Mon, 09-06-2004, 05:32 AM
uh, download the file again. maybe the torrent will speed up or something.

if that doesnt work. its probably cuz everyone likes the Lunar version better...and i kinda agree

thundrakkon
Mon, 09-06-2004, 06:48 AM
I actually prefer the A.F.K. version the best, but they are a bit slow in releasing their episodes. However, all three versions are good, and it is just a matter of taste.

animefreak
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:33 PM
yea i do feel bad for miki since she couldn't tell her parents about her problem at school, but why did she dye her hair anyway. I mean did she did it or was it her betrayal friends?

Munsu
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:34 PM
She did it to look tougher and instill fear to her classmates so that they would stop bothering her... same as the key chain... she waved it around to protect herself and portray a tougher image

N-Gage
Tue, 09-07-2004, 04:21 AM
yea, thats true. but in the anime she had a keychain...in the manga it was a knife.
i read most of it a few days ago and noticed alot of anime to manga differences.
i actually enjoy the manga better, but the anime version is what got me into this series

i made a thread. hope you guys check it out:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=33&threadid=12297&enterthrea d=y

Munsu
Tue, 09-07-2004, 04:42 AM
I wonder why they toned it down... i mean... this series is showing kids getting beat up by their parents, but they felt the need to change a knive into a keychain

N-Gage
Tue, 09-07-2004, 08:33 AM
yea, i wonder why they toned it down too..
guess they thought a knife was too extreme or something.
but, after reading the manga chapter i understand why the anime toned down that blood scene when Miki's ex-friends ganged up on her. they were like cutting her up with a switchblade or something. they also toned down that part where miki ends up throwing the knife at her dad instead of just dropping the keychain on the floor.

Munsu
Tue, 09-07-2004, 08:41 AM
Wow... the anime would be awesome if they had incorporated those situations you mentioned....

thundrakkon
Tue, 09-07-2004, 01:44 PM
The series appears to focus on moral and family values. Oftentimes, there is a lesson to be learned when watching this. I don't think that extreme violence is necessary in this series. It is pretty good as is, and is a nice breather from watching some of the other Animes (Elfen Lied, for example). i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Eurasian
Tue, 09-07-2004, 02:13 PM
black and white. tall and short. north and south. elfen lied and aishiteruze baby. they r opposites. yes, i'm definitely not as tense when i'm watching aishiteruze baby as i am watching elfen lied.

it seems that most animes r not as extreme as the manga. there's more blood and sex in manga.

N-Gage
Fri, 09-10-2004, 11:19 AM
ummm, well ep 21 ended the Miki saga pretty well. i knew she was gonna get her stuff she left behind after all xD

thundrakkon
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:05 PM
**Episode 21 Spoilers**

True, that was a nice little saga with Miki. What was she thinking in the end? Was she considering going to Kippei's school or just reflecting on herself? I mean, she also had quite an interest with Kokoro. Is it because she wanted to make sure Kokoro is the right person for Kippei.

**End Spoilers**

Now, I am looking forward to the Kokoro and Yuzu's mom stories. If I had someone as determined as Kokoro is to Kippei, I would be in heaven. It looks like they might need to pack quite a few stories in the next couple of episodes before the season is over.

Munsu
Fri, 09-10-2004, 12:33 PM
Gage... can you put spoiler warnings next time... im still waiting for animeone's version

thundrakkon
Fri, 09-10-2004, 01:05 PM
Gage... can you put spoiler warnings next time... im still waiting for animeone's version

Isn't the release that is out right now AonE? I'll re-edit my post with spoiler warners. Sorry about that.

N-Gage
Fri, 09-10-2004, 10:25 PM

alrighty, i'll try to remember that...but yeah, think you meant thundrakkon.

Originally posted by: thundrakkon
Isn't the release that is out right now AonE? I'll re-edit my post with spoiler warners. Sorry about that.
yep, only Aone released their version right now. i want Lunar's version though. still like the translating a bit better.

animefreak
Sat, 09-11-2004, 12:30 AM
-SPOILER EPSIODES 21-

i thaught Miki wanted to go to the same school as kippei, y is she leaving?

Munsu
Sat, 09-11-2004, 08:55 AM

I guess I missed when it was released...

Yeah I also thought Miki was gonna stay....

I hoped that Kokoro would give more consideration to the art guy... it would open the door for some plot twists

N-Gage
Sat, 09-11-2004, 12:55 PM
just realized something....its another manga to anime differences.
the art dude was suppose to be a baseball player.
can't wait for next ep though, never seen a ep all about Satsuki yet i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Eurasian
Sat, 09-11-2004, 04:44 PM
why change baseball player to art student? whatever. in epi 21, i don't get why miki was happy after speaking to kokoro. was she satisfied? or was it that kokoro said some kind words. i like kippei's brother. so i can't wait either.

Munsu
Sat, 09-11-2004, 05:33 PM
i guess she found out that Kokoro was right for Kippei... that she wasnt just anyone..

If Kokoro would have turned out to be some jackass of a girl she would have been mad since she seemed to have thing for Kippei

animefreak
Sat, 09-11-2004, 10:01 PM
but miki is kippei cousin so there no way they can have a relationship...can they?

Eurasian
Sun, 09-12-2004, 12:18 AM
not really. yuzuyu is kippei's cousin on the mother side. then i suppose miki is yuzuyu's cousin on the father's side. or else, wouldn't u think kippei met her before.

animefreak
Sun, 09-12-2004, 12:32 AM
when i mean relationship i mean miki can't go out with kippei.....i mean is seem miki beginning to like kippei for some reason in the last few episodes. Since they are cousin there is no way they can like each other, unless miki doesn't like kippei but like him for only for who he is.

Eurasian
Sun, 09-12-2004, 12:40 AM
yah, i think it's the latter. she finally met a kind person so she's touched. and they really aren't cousins, only through yuzuyu.

N-Gage
Wed, 09-15-2004, 04:26 PM
hope either group releases 22 soon. gonna try to get somecaps of Ayumi and ask one of my friends to make it into a sig.

Munsu
Wed, 09-15-2004, 11:09 PM
22 is out by aone

thundrakkon
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:00 AM
Wow, they show packed a lot of material in that one episode.

**Episode 22 Spoilers**

That was hilarious with how Suzuko treated Kippei even though Kippei was so sick.

It was kind of unfair for Yuzuyu to compare Satsuki with Kippei. Kubota looks so much like Kokoro, and I wouldn't really call those girls her friends; they were so mean because of their jealousy. I think all the lead characters are pretty cool in this series.

It looks like the next episode will focus on the relationship between Kippei and Kokoro again. I think she will be angry since she said she hasn't forgiven him yet, and he probably didn't even call to let her know when he was sick. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

**End Spoilers**

I don't think I am going to be satisfied with just 4 more episodes to go. I want more of this series, just to calm me down and laugh. *sigh*

N-Gage
Thu, 09-16-2004, 07:59 PM
Wow, they show packed a lot of material in that one episode.

**Episode 22 Spoilers**

It looks like the next episode will focus on the relationship between Kippei and Kokoro again. I think she will be angry since she said she hasn't forgiven him yet, and he probably didn't even call to let her know when he was sick.
**End Spoilers**

yeah thats probably gonna happen in the next ep, but i wanna see what kippei's gonna do to that guy that likes kokoro.

animefreak
Thu, 09-16-2004, 11:45 PM
-SPOIL Episode 22-

didn't anyone find it funny on how Satsuki was born saying The World Will End? I laugh my ass off....

Eurasian
Sat, 09-18-2004, 02:24 PM
***spoiler epi 22****
animefreak, i'm with u there. he is the devil's child or something. he reminded me of stewie from family guy. satsuki says "the world will end" and stewie says "victory shall be mine." same diff.

having a baby is like a watermelon coming out of ur nose...that's..uh... a very "painful" analogy.

what kind of friends does ayumi have???

when he was lil, kippei looks like kouta.

animefreak
Sat, 09-18-2004, 03:03 PM
-spoiler epi 22-

having a baby is like a watermelon coming out of ur nose...lol i thaught that was very funny too, that must be very painful. well, at least satsuki not a devil baby like stewie.

-end spoil-

Sorry Eurasian i don't watch much of family guy series, but i did watch some is was very funny too. There was this series where Stewie try to kill his mom by pushing her down the stair when the grim sweeper broke his toe, he really is a bad baby someone should spank him. And who is ayumi? please refresh my memories.

Eurasian
Sat, 09-18-2004, 09:21 PM
ayumi is the girl who likes satsuki. u know the girl on the juice billboard.

animefreak
Sat, 09-18-2004, 09:32 PM
oh u mean her...yea i don't think they are a good friends to Ayumi, maybe cuz they just jealous of her being a model and stuff. Y ayumi even like satsuki anyway what so good about him?

Eurasian
Sat, 09-18-2004, 09:38 PM
cuz satsuki is cool. he has not emotions showing. he's good looking (supposedly from marika and the teacher at the preschool). he says "not really" a lot showing he can care less. it's the same reason why girls like sasuke in naruto.

is satsuki still in elementary school, right? a 5 year difference from kippei so i thought he would be in middle school. but if u were in middle school u would wear a uniform, right?

N-Gage
Sat, 09-18-2004, 11:07 PM
guess he's in a school that allows street clothes. remember in the first few eps that kippei said he didnt wear a uniform when he went to pre-school and but yuzuyu's pre-school has uniforms. uh, so yeah

animefreak
Mon, 09-20-2004, 10:28 AM
doesn't Miki look better when her hair was red....is seem alots cuter than black hair.

N-Gage
Mon, 09-20-2004, 06:02 PM
lol, yea she did look better with red hair. but. she did look good with black hair in ep 20. i'm not sure what went wrong in ep 21, cuz the animation there wasnt what i liked =\

Eurasian
Mon, 09-20-2004, 10:14 PM
i didn't notice about the animation but i think miki looks the same w/ both hair color.

animefreak
Tue, 09-21-2004, 10:18 AM
well...her personality is pretty much the same, except now without the keychain.

I think she was pretty cute when she was crying in front of kippei.

N-Gage
Tue, 09-21-2004, 12:26 PM
true *nods*

uh, if anyone read that the series might end at ep 24....well WRONG.
looks like the series is gonna continue. i just looked up at the animax air schedule and it looks like theres gonna be a ep 25 and 26 and maybe even so on =O

Munsu
Tue, 09-21-2004, 01:37 PM
It is 26 episode.... at least according to anidb

animefreak
Wed, 09-22-2004, 09:02 AM
wonder if Miki like Kippei?.....she do show some female personality in the last fews episodes.

Munsu
Wed, 09-22-2004, 09:34 AM
Yeah... i think she liked him... that was part of her breakdown when she saw Kippei making out with Kokoro...

animefreak
Fri, 09-24-2004, 10:00 AM
Aishiteruze baby episode 23 is out

-Episode 23 Spoiler-

I think kippei been dump by kokoro in this episode, and y is kippei call her chin instead of chan now? what is chin mean? anybody know?

thundrakkon
Fri, 09-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Wow, that was a pretty good episode.

**Episode 23 Spoilers**

The scene with Yuzuyu and Marika was so cute. Yuzuyu definitely acts older than a pre-schooler.

Did anyone ever notice that Kippei and Kokoro wear the same color and style earrings?

I can definitely understand Kippei's feelings in this episode. It's the dilemma that we guys all face... The irrational behavior of the girl and the non-existant explanation afterwards... I mean, seriously, girls, we are not mind readers, no matter how hard we try. If you care so much for your significant other, then why do you not explain things to him instead of acting on impulse? I totally feel for Kippei in this episode, and as such, in the end, I feel like, "what the???"

It really hurts when you care so much for someone, and really want to help, but have to feel frustrated because you don't know what to do... because you can't figure out what is wrong.. *sigh*

**End Spoilers**

Three more episodes to go. I wonder if Yuzuyu's mother is just going to come one day and take her back? Or maybe they'll all live happily together?

Eurasian
Fri, 09-24-2004, 08:48 PM
WHAT?? WHEN?? does mirkx not post aishiteruze baby torrents? cuz i don't really go to animesuki anymore. damn, well i guess i better start dling it.

EDIT AFTER WATCHING EPI 23:
THUNDRAKKON!! what do u mean "irrational behavior????" there is no irrational behavior. kokoro didn't tell kippei becuz she didn't wanna trouble him. she probably feels like he already has yuzu to take care of, which is already a handful.

sure u really wanna help the one that u care about. that person might be so distressed that they don't feel like talking right now. he/she might eventually but sometimes it's a bad time to talk about it. u know what u can do that's really helpful? just be there. even w/o saying anything, ur physical presence is very comforting.

psh...irrational behavior...

thundrakkon
Sun, 09-26-2004, 01:50 AM
See... Now if you able to explain things clearly like this, us guys wouldn't have to go through the pain and misery of trying to figure out what is wrong. I do agree that girls have perfectly logical explanations for whatever they do... it's just guys can't figure it out, and you girls tend to not want to explain it to us.

If you want us to be there, then why did Kokoro dump him in the end? He made her a bento, at lunch with her, they were happy, she had a phone call, he inquired, he went there to be for her, and she dumped him, with no explanation. How can a guy figure out what to do with that? Does he continue to go after her (with the possibility of annoying her even more) or maybe she wants him to go after her (to show persistence and diligence)? Then again, she could want him to give her some space.

It truly is hard to care for someone... Yes, your actions are probably not irrational behavior, but it sure seems that way for us guys at times...

Eurasian
Sun, 09-26-2004, 02:15 AM
ok guys should be able to figure something like that. i mean would u want it like that too?

kokoro's behavior is also her personality. not every girl is alike. u kno u acts like the loner but she actually wants kippei to be there. her mouth says go away but she's actually glad that he came to see her. and she doesn't want space. i think he gave her enough time during the summer.

about kokoro breaking up w/ kippei...didn't that happen before? u know they'll get back together. she mite say i wanna break up but she actually wants him there. i suppose she thinks that dragging kippei into her matters will burdern him, which u wouldn't wann do to u r loved one.

thundrakkon
Sun, 09-26-2004, 02:51 AM
That's the type of logic that drives men crazy! You do this, but you actually expect that. You say you want this, but you actually want the complete opposite of that. How can a guy win against these types of behavior? *Brain goes into mental meltdown again* i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

As for us wanting to be left alone when we say we do, I can't speak for others, but I usually am quite straight forward. If I say something, that's what I usually mean. I wouldn't want to say the opposite of what I want, well, unless it is because I feel that it is better for her to do so. However, at least I would explain to her why I am doing so.

Eurasian
Sun, 09-26-2004, 03:13 AM
well some guys pretty much don't even want to take the time to explain things. LEAVING GIRLS CONFUSED!!

animefreak
Sun, 09-26-2004, 08:01 PM
I think kokoro dump kippei cuz he was thinking about having kid with her. When kokoro walk to see her dad cutting the rose when he say is bad for the kid..maybe that the reason she dump kippei

Eurasian
Sun, 09-26-2004, 10:14 PM
kokoro knew kippei was only joking. plz! they're only in high school. i think those roses probably were part of kokoro's past (wel...DUH!) but it might have something to do w/ her mother. well, that's my guess.

Munsu
Mon, 09-27-2004, 01:35 AM
The phone call was probably from the doctor... "Kokoro... the results came back. You are pregnant!"

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 01:44 AM
lol. if that was so, then a lot problems of everyday world has been dealt with!!!! we got child abandonment, domestic violence, teen suicide, and now...teen pregnancy!!!!! how scandalous!!

animefreak
Mon, 09-27-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
kokoro knew kippei was only joking. plz! they're only in high school. i think those roses probably were part of kokoro's past (wel...DUH!) but it might have something to do w/ her mother. well, that's my guess.

who say high school can't have kid....i know some teens who are still in high school who have kid.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 09-27-2004, 01:53 PM
Actually, I found it kind of annoying that Kokoro did that. Might was well tell Kippei what it is then having him be worried or depressed about being dumped and not knowing why, I mean even if she did that because she thought she didn't want to give him more problem or whatever because he takes care of Yuzuyu, still kind of obvious that he would not just go "oh ok, you dumped me, bye bye" he will want to know why, and I have a feeling it won't be something that would totally break them up so she should of just told him...she really needs to learn to say what she really means/wants -.-

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 03:47 PM
i think she'll tell him why next episode. that episode did kind of end w/ her saying "let's break up."

and @animefreak: teen pregnancy is usually unplanned. they won't usually go "let's have a kid" and then get pregnant.

Munsu
Mon, 09-27-2004, 04:41 PM
Apparently you dont watch enough Maury

thundrakkon
Mon, 09-27-2004, 04:52 PM
Yay! ShinobiNeko agreed with me (a female perspective, I might add!). If all the ladies were like you, I think the stress level in guys (particularly me) would go down quite a bit. j/k Explainations are golden in my book. Although, I have to thank Eurasian for explaining why Kokoro did what she did. So confusing... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Also, Kokoro just broke up with him and left. She didn't even bothered to explain, and Kippei will have to wait, if she ever decides to tell him.

LOL, Bud. I don't think they will touch teen pregnancy in this series, although it is a very serious problem in society.

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:04 PM
Apparently you dont watch enough Maury

apparently i don't. what's maury?? is it one of those Oprah shows?

Munsu
Mon, 09-27-2004, 06:27 PM
yeah... they always have 15 year-olds that want to get pregnant... some of them even accomplish it after the show

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 09-27-2004, 06:35 PM
yeah I agree with you thundrakkon, because I agree people should explaini/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

and yup, maury is like an Oprah show

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 08:03 PM
ok i think ppl should explain also. but if they don't feel like telling me now, i can understand. i do expect it to hear it later when they r more...uh...what's a good word...calm. and i believe that kokoro will eventually explain to kippei since kippei is somehow involved w/ everyone else's business. (ok yah, kippei could find out from other sources BUT I GOTTA HAVE FAITH IN KOKORO!!)

if i have to watch an Oprah type of show i would watch Oprah. but that 15 year old girl...WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!?!?!

TruthofMistake
Mon, 09-27-2004, 08:43 PM
hmm i looked around and couldnt fine ep. 24 is it out yet???? and this show is reminicent of condor hero for me because the relationships are kinda rocky in both..... kinda annoying why wont everything work out for once jesus..... anyhow maury is a very screwed up show they had one on like 6 yr olds that wanted to be whores a while back..... imagine that yuzuyu as a whore.... we dont want this show to be like maury bleh.... well i dont anyways.... yeah theyll prolly work things out next episode but its still kinda annoying.... hmm on the whole feelings thing i think you should say what you meen or at least make it REALLY obvious you dont meen what you say i.e. sarcasm or something.... yep most of that was prolly irrelevant but oh well

Munsu
Mon, 09-27-2004, 09:05 PM
if 24 was out you would have heard of it already

miaka
Tue, 09-28-2004, 04:38 PM
V_V kokoro is just keep getting more annoying.. i mean.. jeez.. she's making kippei crazy.. i mean i had to totally symphathize with kippepi when he says " i wish there was a mirror that shows kokoro's heart.. i mean how frustrated he must have felt... V_V i feel sorry for kippei for haing a gf like her.. she's like another kid

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 09-28-2004, 04:48 PM
Hmmm..just remembered.... thundrakkon wasn't it you who said if you have a gf like Kokoro would would be in heaven or something similar... lol and you are talking about being frustrated by girls like Kokoro i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ironic

thundrakkon
Tue, 09-28-2004, 05:05 PM
LOL, ShinobiNeko. You caught me. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Why do you think I know how crazy it is to be in that type of relationship? You just discovered the type of girls that I hang out with. i/expressions/rolleye.gif Yeah, they drive you crazy, but it keeps it interesting...

They do let their emotions control them a lot, but at the same time, they really care about you. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 09-28-2004, 06:50 PM
I guess you like things complicated i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

thundrakkon
Tue, 09-28-2004, 09:37 PM
Unfortunately, things do seem a little complex all the time. Drama is good, I guess; however, simplicity is better. What's most important of all, though, has to be love. As long as Kippei and Kokoro truly love one another, everything will eventually fall into place.

Being in a relationship because one person is infatuated and another finds it convenient is not ever going to work out. Every relationship has it's up and downs, and this series shows it. That's what great about this series. It tackles so many issues, yet it manages to feel happy and light by the time you finish. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Munsu
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:39 AM
24 is out by animeone

http://a.scarywater.net/aone/

animefreak
Fri, 10-01-2004, 01:17 PM
just seem it....kokoro look so cute in this episode

Eurasian
Fri, 10-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Anime has much influence. After this epi was over, i went to tell my mom that i love her~

*********epi 24*********
kokoro and kippei's sister wore the same outfit. but kokoro had pants and the sister had a skirt, but they were the same color!! i'm just weird for noticing those things...ANYWAY...

i guess that's why kippei is an anime char. he's so sweet...it makes me sad that i hadn't met anyone like him...

Pretty much Marika saved the day. W/o the mirror trick thing, NONE of THIS would happen.
Where's yuzuyu's mother??

thundrakkon
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:32 PM
I am sure that Yuzuyu's mom situation will be dealt with in the last 2 episodes.

**Episode 24 Spoilers**

The situation with Kokoro and Kippei seems to be resolved. Probably now, they can start their lives together, and Yuzuyu might be reunited with her mom. The only issue left with Kokoro is her relationship with her father. I don't know if they'll be able to tie up both issues in the last 2 episodes, but I really hope they'll have more.

**End of Spoilers**

I like Kokoro again. She appears strong, but is actually very emotional inside. She does have a lot of passion. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

animefreak
Wed, 10-06-2004, 10:29 PM
2 more episode....i thaught someone in the forum say there gotta be more than 26 episodes? (unless i thinking of some other anime).

Munsu
Sat, 10-09-2004, 10:01 PM
25 out by animeone

animefreak
Sat, 10-09-2004, 10:10 PM
yea...dl now, Hope this a good episode.

streen2000
Sun, 10-10-2004, 05:51 AM
um... isn't it molluscs? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

HaZMaTiK
Sun, 10-10-2004, 11:12 AM
wow gonna wrap up all in 1 episode better be good ending

Munsu
Sun, 10-10-2004, 08:29 PM
26 out by animeone

Kuske
Sun, 10-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Cool!! i havent seen it yet but i hope it ends a good and happy ending

Munsu
Sun, 10-10-2004, 09:23 PM
i havent watched it but the feeling i get from the preview is that she wont be reunited with her mom yet

animefreak
Sun, 10-10-2004, 10:51 PM
last and final episode.

ryan92084
Sun, 10-10-2004, 11:05 PM
anyone have any working links to the torrents for 22, 23, and 24?

N-Gage
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:04 AM
this actually ended okay.
though i really wanted more eps.
i'm hoping for a second season of this series, since it sorta ended in a cliffhanger

animefreak
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:14 PM
can't believe is over...is feel like i just began watching. Hope they make a second season cuz i like this anime alots.

i can't believe satuki in elementary school, i thaught he was in high school or middle school.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:16 PM
ya this anime is reallie good... i know cause satuki looks like he is in middle school then elementary school

Kuske
Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:36 PM
well it becuz japanese school is different from here. im in high school rite now but if i go to japan i'll be in middle school which will be gonna gay -_-

N-Gage
Mon, 10-11-2004, 09:53 PM
interesting...

i wonder how many years apart reiko and miyako are.
they seem to look like their at there 20s =\

thundrakkon
Wed, 10-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Yes, the series had a pretty good ending. If Yuzuyu was going to be separated from Kippei, then the series would be over with. With the ending as is, it allows room for a second season or even an OVA to happen. Many of the issues are still unresolved, and now, it looks like a brand new story with the Kippei finally having an official relationship with Kokoro. I can see a lot more happening, so I hope there will be more. This is a nice series, a good break from all the normal action.

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 10-14-2004, 10:37 PM
Thought the ending was ok. Not sure if there would be more episodes though, there are a number of anime that end and you would think there should be more but they don't. But the only way for it to have more is if it was popular enough. Well, the manga is sill being serialized in Ribon so I guess if you wanted more there is the manga.

TruthofMistake
Fri, 10-15-2004, 11:23 PM
this was a pretty good anime overall although as has been previously said the ending was only so so and id like to see more episodes