PDA

View Full Version : Inane 215

Legendary Nin
Fri, 05-14-2004, 10:17 PM
Goto #mangareaders@irc.irchighway.com or narutofan or something.

Rocktar
Fri, 05-14-2004, 10:25 PM
These abilities are just sickening.

Knives122
Fri, 05-14-2004, 10:42 PM
All i want to know is, what in the hell was that, weve all seen the other lvl 2 curse seal forms from the other two, but this guy looked like a dinosaur from what i could make of it, might be trouble for Gaara

Stoopider
Fri, 05-14-2004, 11:37 PM
Hahah. Thought so! Like I said before, either this Kimi transform to some kind of bone monstrosity or he's going to get crushed like a bug. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anyway, this Gaara is getting stronger and stronger. HIs current attack is just crazy. Manipulating the whole sand from the ground. Which makes me question, what is his limit though. Because like Naruto, I think Gaara has an immense amount of chakra with the demon inside him. And since he was trained by his father, the kazekage. Just surprised he never used something like this before, would have owned Sasuke in seconds. THis kind of attack, just swallowing up the whole terrain with sand, I bet even Jounins would have a nightmare of a time fighting against.

Assertn
Sat, 05-15-2004, 12:16 AM
if kimimaru turns out to be some dinosaur......that'll be pretty gay

sangai
Sat, 05-15-2004, 12:26 AM
well he definatly has a lizard like tail.

he has a more of a reptilian look know.

but then so did jirobu kinda he had some scales.

mabye it has to do with his gaia seal.

and sasuke had what the heaven seal. which maybe all the other sound nins have couse they had a look more similar to sasukes. but it could be that kimimaro's seal is a deviation of the basic cursed seal. maybe oro was makinga new one and it wasn't perfect but it increased his streangth. and maybe that new seal messed up kimimaro.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 05-15-2004, 12:38 AM
here's my prediction for the rest of the fight...

216: Kimi turns into a super skelatel monster, Gaara tells Lee to take over the fight while he transforms, Lee opens a gate and manages to *not* get himself killed.
217: Gaara goes Tanuki, but is even with the bone monster, Lee realizes Gaara can't go all out becuase of him. so he takes a leave.
218: Gaara falls asleep, Kimi falls down and dies in 5 pages, then there's a bit of Lee waking up Gaara (kicking him in the face) and then 7 pages of Naruto finally getting to Sasuke.

Assertn
Sat, 05-15-2004, 12:46 AM
the thing is though, that i dont know if gaara can wake up on his own when he executes the fake sleep........not to mention the fact that it still eats away at his personality and is all around an evil thing to let loose.....doesnt mean that gaara cant use the final transformation though, just prolly shouldnt let the demon take over

Mut
Sat, 05-15-2004, 12:56 AM
i swear... if we have ANOTHER monster vs monster fight... i'ma off this whole forum. those were sooo gay! i just want kimimaro to whoop ass HARDCORE (to a point where gaara and lee are on the brink of death) for one chapter and then lose.

XwingRob
Sat, 05-15-2004, 01:17 AM
That was cool. Can't wait to see it animated.

tuggumkee
Sat, 05-15-2004, 01:22 AM
I really doubt gaara is ever going to go transform again. This manga has gone way to much into lets transform and become even more powerful, while at the same time losing everything that has to do with being actual ninjas!

Also i think gaara's tranformation stage was a representation of gaara and his evil side, now that he's good i dont think he will ever use the transformation again. he'll probably use Rock Lee or have a nother new technique.

And i really really hope this is the end of transformations. Naruto is losing its ninja theme and becoming way to much like DBZ(yes i know there are similarities but enough is enough)

Hopefully it will go back to techniques like chidori, which would actually be appicable for a ninja to use.

kaigan
Sat, 05-15-2004, 02:23 AM
ok, the morphing reminds me of frieza's 3 form. But i am glad that it will end in the next chapter.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 05-15-2004, 02:58 AM
OMFG, this chapter F(*&^&% rocks, and gaara has become one of my favorite chars, dam im so juiced to read the nect chaper and to see kimimaros next form

Himura_san
Sat, 05-15-2004, 03:39 AM
Man Garaa has Kage level techniques! Desert Avalanche is a monstrous technique if you ask me.
I would not be surprised if one day he does become the Kazekage, by then I am sure his feelings of hate will be gone and he will love his villiage.

Anyway looks like Kimi is not done showing his true form, maybe we will see the reason why Oro wanted to take his body.

PSJ
Sat, 05-15-2004, 03:52 AM
wow great chapter. gaara is badass. but what the hell happened to kimimaro? he looked weird towards the end. and just as mutata said it would be gay with one more monster vs. monster fight especially if one of them is the sand demon. cant wait for the next chapter tho.

The Troublesome One
Sat, 05-15-2004, 05:11 AM
Is anyone else having problems viewing this chapter? I tried to extract it but I was told that most of the files where currupted, anyone got any solutions?

Insomniac
Sat, 05-15-2004, 07:22 AM
i think that most upper level jounins wouldnt have a problem against Gaara for two reasons
1. they are all faster then Lee
2. some can just push away Gaaras sand with strength (ie Gai)

itachi_
Sat, 05-15-2004, 07:26 AM
It should've been impossible to survive that last attack from gaara, manipulate the ground, geeze, that was powerful.... even a jounin would have fell for that

EpoC
Sat, 05-15-2004, 07:31 AM
Somehow I start to feel that gaara is way cooler now when he is a good guy than before when he was just a psycho.

PSJ
Sat, 05-15-2004, 07:46 AM
Insomniac. its kind of hard to push away sand since it doesnt stick together. if you try to push it it will surround you and before you know it you will be burried.

Yo Itachi_ Long time no see. heard you got banned i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Insomniac
Sat, 05-15-2004, 09:25 AM
then how come Gai does it pervert i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

it seems that once Gaaras sand has been forced away he loses control of that section (ie when Lee was punching it and when Gai pushed it off Lee)

queenlatifah
Sat, 05-15-2004, 10:46 AM
OMFG.. Lee haha "No! You can be the backup." Coolest mofo in Naruto.

Also, I like Gaara's new jutsu's name, Dessert Requiem.

PSJ
Sat, 05-15-2004, 11:44 AM
the sand gai pushed away is entirely diffrent 1. it was in the air at the time. 2. it was a small amount of sand. 3. gai's fast movement probably helped by creating a wind to blow it away... anyway it wouldnt work on the sand avalance.

Everon
Sat, 05-15-2004, 12:15 PM
ugg, can we keep the Gaara stacks up against all Kage's to a minimum. Ok, Gaara's been able to handle B ranked missions, so we can admit he's good.

BTW has Inane released its colored page? I'm a colored-page crack whore.

AlbinoFury
Sat, 05-15-2004, 01:48 PM
2 things;

if kimi does goe all lizard like itll be interesting maybe he will have body part regeneration and shit, after all lizards can lose tails and shit and grow em back.

also wtf was up with this pic (http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/13541/normal_weirdrocklee.jpg) i mean wtf rock lee got chunky or something, its from the ad attached to this weeks chapter :/

Knives122
Sat, 05-15-2004, 02:00 PM
Its best to not worry about things like that pic Albino, and wtf up with this Earth and Heaven Seal, I know from watching the anime X that Heaven dragon couldnt defeat the Earth dragon, so whats up with Oro saying that the H. seal is just as powerful as the E. seal

L8r
Sat, 05-15-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Its best to not worry about things like that pic Albino, and wtf up with this Earth and Heaven Seal, I know from watching the anime X that Heaven dragon couldnt defeat the Earth dragon, so whats up with Oro saying that the H. seal is just as powerful as the E. seal
dont think you can really compare 2 difrent anime like that...wasnt the match heaven vs earth pretty even? did one of them kill him self to save the word?

but man gaara's attacks where badass cant w8 til next chp

Knives122
Sat, 05-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Gaara's attacks were badass, i have a feeling his last attack that will kill Kimi's dino ass, itll probably devistate a lage portion of the area they're in

Everon
Sat, 05-15-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
also wtf was up with this pic (http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/13541/normal_weirdrocklee.jpg) i mean wtf rock lee got chunky or something, its from the ad attached to this weeks chapter :/

I was thinking the same thing Albino. Yeah they've showed these pics before in other manga zip files. I feel bad for that guy who probably had to stand in front of a camera looking like a total fruitcase.

originalkrn
Sat, 05-15-2004, 07:16 PM
Gaara is a monster. Amazing. Gaara shouldve just done another desert coffin after doing the avalanche

ssjtrunks585
Sat, 05-15-2004, 08:58 PM
i thought gaara usually did desert coffin first (capture), then finished up with desert funeral (squish)? also, Desert Requiem r0x0rs...he slams the ground, and it looks like a huge chunk of sand shoots up...im not quite sure what it does EXACTLY, but it has a badass name

Terracosmo
Sat, 05-15-2004, 09:36 PM
SABAKU TAISOU!

Oh hell yeah.

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 05-16-2004, 06:59 AM
Omg I'm lovin it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Gaara .. 'How ... persistent' .. LOL nice! Gaara's so cool I'm actually not disappointed that this battle is going an extra chapter! The Lee/Gaara banter is tight as well .. bring on c216!!!

Stoopider
Sun, 05-16-2004, 07:49 AM
I hope Gaara doesn't release his monster. GEtting quite sick of it. Prefer if he suit up his sand and make himself a mecha or something. But I'm really happy that Gaara's new techniques push Kimi to his second level. Getting quite sick if they fight from one level to the next, might as well pull out all the crap they got and battle it all out. Thats what I like about Gaara, weak people get Desert coffin, because he don't give a shit.

I think about the Heaven and Earth Seal, probably something to do with the seal, and its power.

Gaara's desert Requim remind me of Jiraiya's Swamp of the Underworld. Since Gaara is the Kazekage's son, probably he've been teaching Gaara all the mad jutsu's because he has the chakra for it. "Thats why Jiaraiya probably want to teach him anyway".

I wonder when Naruto's going to be pulling out all the mad jutsu's.

Mister Pie
Mon, 05-17-2004, 02:57 AM
I think Garaa is going to lose (w/o Lee's help). He's already showed a lot of new tricks and the guy is still kicking.

The other two sand kids killed off the other sound ninjas who were already at level 2.

On the other hand, Kimmo has just hit level 2.

Anyways I'm probably wrong and next week I'll look like an idiot.

Raven
Mon, 05-17-2004, 05:46 AM
So like ssjtrunks585 said, do we actually know what the Requiem does? I mean, he did the avalanche that swamped the entire area with sand, then he put his hands on the ground and said "Desert Requiem" but I couldn't tell what happened. Can anyone enlighten me?

EDIT: DBZ, your predictions are interesting, but it does say "the final outcome" for the preview of next chapter. But we've been lead astray by the preview in the past.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 05-17-2004, 12:47 PM
I've read the chapter again, and i think that desert requiem is a bigger version of desert funeral, just that now the whole groud crushed the enemy...

seconed note; i've come to the conclusion that Gaara is just like Santa clowes, but instead of presents he delivers death...

about my prediction: I didn't even read the next chapter's title, we all know it never comes true anyway...

Mut
Mon, 05-17-2004, 01:10 PM
guys, relax. kimimaro is gonna make gaara shit sand by the time he is done with him.

chaos4ever
Mon, 05-17-2004, 07:03 PM
Well, I just hope that the fight will end within four chapters. Though Gaara's technique was badass in this chapter and finally bought Kimi to level 2 quickly, the story needs to _move_.

Knives122
Mon, 05-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
guys, relax. kimimaro is gonna make gaara shit sand by the time he is done with him.

Please Kimimaro is gonna get sanded in to dust, Kimi is the one who isnt shit

Himura_san
Mon, 05-17-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
So like ssjtrunks585 said, do we actually know what the Requiem does? I mean, he did the avalanche that swamped the entire area with sand, then he put his hands on the ground and said "Desert Requiem" but I couldn't tell what happened. Can anyone enlighten me?

EDIT: DBZ, your predictions are interesting, but it does say "the final outcome" for the preview of next chapter. But we've been lead astray by the preview in the past.

A requiem is a chant for the dead from what I understand. Desert Requiem seemed like a way for Garaa to track his prey to see if it was "kicking" or not?
Kinda like sonar if you well, at least that is what it suggested.

Mut
Tue, 05-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Requiem:
-Requiem Roman Catholic Church.
--a. A mass for a deceased person.
--b. A musical composition for such a mass.

-A hymn, composition, or service for the dead.

i'm guessing desert avalanche is the super version of desert coffin and desert requiem is the super version of desert funeral. nothing special, just a bigger version of those two previous moves.

Kakafosha
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:12 AM
(hoping to see some new techniques from gaara and lee)

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:27 AM
Notice how all of Gaara's techniques (Desert -Coffin-, Desert -Funeral- & Desert -Requiem-) are affiliated with death. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Stoopider
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:14 AM
Well, its better than

Desert Coffin - Sand Catching man Jutsu!
Desert Funeral - Sand squishing man Jutsu
Desert Requiem - Sand on ground going squish everybody jutu.

I think the name of the jutsu is just to make it sound cooler. Imagine 1000 years of pain Jutsu is called, Taking the Hershey Highway Jutsu.

That would be just plain nasty.

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-18-2004, 08:25 AM
Sand on ground going squish everybody jutsu would be awesome.

Evil Eyes
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Well, its better than

Desert Coffin - Sand Catching man Jutsu!
Desert Funeral - Sand squishing man Jutsu
Desert Requiem - Sand on ground going squish everybody jutu.

I think the name of the jutsu is just to make it sound cooler. Imagine 1000 years of pain Jutsu is called, Taking the Hershey Highway Jutsu.

That would be just plain nasty.

Actually those are kickass names. Gaara would look cool screaming in srious tone "Sand on ground going squish everybody jutsu".

Nice name for the 1000 years of pain. Regarding this technique, I always wondered who's the best user of it. Imagine if Tsunade did it on someone!

zindryr
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:53 PM

From what I can tell on the entire Desert "Requiem", (it makes more sense in the Bakafish one anyways), is that it is a bigger version of the Desert Funeral. It has the same kind of function as the original Desert Funeral, (Sabaku Sousou), in that it crushes anything under it, so Kishimoto made it Sabaku Taisou, (Taisou meaning Imperial Funeral, but basically, a larger funeral in general).

Raven
Wed, 05-19-2004, 12:19 AM
Ok, so even with bone shield or whatever it is, it's amazing that Kimimaro survived both funeral and requiem, moves that are supposed to kill so quickly that the victims don't even feel pain. This guy truly is tough as hell, even when he's on his deathbed.

Mut
Wed, 05-19-2004, 12:38 AM
kimimaro is such a bad ass!!! let's all have his babies!

Gods_Son
Wed, 05-19-2004, 12:58 AM

Let's not! But he definately is a bad ass.

Knives122
Wed, 05-19-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps

Let's not! But he definately is a bad ass.

He wont be if he dies, like it or not that will happen

PSJ
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:12 PM
yea since this is most likely his last fight. he only moves on loyalty to orochimaru. he was almost dead right before he heard what happened after all.

Assertn
Wed, 05-19-2004, 04:11 PM
i dunno, it doesnt feel like its his time to die yet

orn210
Wed, 05-19-2004, 09:08 PM
is it just me or gaara has new out fit? anyways gaara's new jutsu looks good..

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-19-2004, 09:10 PM
May i just Say. TenTen was Colour Quite Nicely

Raven
Wed, 05-19-2004, 09:27 PM
Even if Kimi dies, he'll most likely do something worthwhile before he goes, otherwise he would have been a waste of a character.

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 05-19-2004, 09:39 PM
Kimi is a plot device to re-introduce Lee and Gaara, at the same time i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif If he does anything besides die at this point, I'd be a bit shocked .. it's time to get on with it.

Assertn
Wed, 05-19-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by: Kumiriko
May i just Say. TenTen was Colour Quite Nicely

huh? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-19-2004, 10:37 PM
The Colourd verson of the TenTen cover

jing
Wed, 05-19-2004, 10:43 PM
I want to see "sand in your eye no jutsu" and "Falling Sand Castle no jutsu"

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-19-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by: jing
I want to see "sand in your eye no jutsu" and "Falling Sand Castle no jutsu"

How about Sand in youre shorts No Jutsu?

Mut
Wed, 05-19-2004, 11:16 PM
fuck, it's only wednesday. sooooo freakin bored without my naruto manga. 216 better rock and not switch scenes or someshit. and if it does switch scenes, it better go to either: sasuke or itachi. NO ONE ELSE.

Gods_Son
Wed, 05-19-2004, 11:18 PM
I'm looking forward to an Itachi or other Akatsuki memeber appearance.

v that would be awful v

Raven
Wed, 05-19-2004, 11:21 PM
fuck, it's only wednesday. sooooo freakin bored without my naruto manga. 216 better rock and not switch scenes or someshit. and if it does switch scenes, it better go to either: sasuke or itachi. NO ONE ELSE.
Let's just hope the whole thing isn't Konohamaru or Sakura back at the village wondering where everyone is.

Assertn
Thu, 05-20-2004, 01:50 PM

well yes, i heard you......but i saw no such colored version with inane's release

Mut
Thu, 05-20-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

well yes, i heard you......but i saw no such colored version with inane's release

I THINK HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC. MAYBE NOT I DUNNO.

i think all of us got it at narutofan.com and the early releases didn't have the colored page.

Kumiriko
Thu, 05-20-2004, 04:44 PM
Geez people am i the only one who gose Here (http://www.narutochuushin.com/main.php?category=multimedia&page=manga)

Gods_Son
Thu, 05-20-2004, 06:48 PM
No, I also go there sometimes.

orn210
Thu, 05-20-2004, 07:18 PM
i go there sometimes too but they get it little late

Kumiriko
Thu, 05-20-2004, 07:26 PM
It is worth it. Vary handy.

I have about 6 active computers in this house at all times. so i am not alwas on my computer. being able to access all over a web site is way handy

Knives122
Fri, 05-21-2004, 10:00 AM
i go to Degree-anime.com, its alot better than that place

Kumiriko
Fri, 05-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
i go to Degree-anime.com, its alot better than that place

Oh my. I went to that site and bandwidth Excieted and it is only 12:15 my time. I think i will stick with my link. at lest i know i can see it all the time

Assertn
Fri, 05-21-2004, 01:52 PM
i stopped going to narutochuushin when they fell like, a month behind

besides.....werent they the ones that were always known for removing those colored pages that inane did?

Hakeem_21
Fri, 05-21-2004, 06:00 PM
I read at Narutochuushin and they dont remove the colored pages.

Assertn
Sat, 05-22-2004, 01:57 AM
well yeah, not now anymore, after inane got all in their face about it