PDA

View Full Version : That Hot woman

Shuurai
Fri, 05-14-2004, 11:21 AM
When i first saw her i thought it could of been Konohamaru coz it does look like his version of the sexy technique but then i thought why the hell would he be in a neighbouring village lol. Anyway my next guess is that shes something connected to Itachi he said that all people have weaknesses Jiryiyas happens to be women and then wee see that babe i dont think this is anything normal what do you think......

The_Fourth
Fri, 05-14-2004, 11:42 AM
Its most likely a women hired by Itachi to distract Jiraiya so she could by some time to Itachi and Kizame to take Naruto or something.

Shuurai
Fri, 05-14-2004, 11:43 AM
thats what i thought or maybe Itachi also knows the sexy technique j/k

But you never know Dnn Dnn Dnnnn

Unless u read the manga

kilzo
Fri, 05-14-2004, 12:02 PM
Wow, shutup the_forth this wont happen....

Assertn
Fri, 05-14-2004, 12:30 PM
in any case, you guys shouldnt be discussing that yet until the next ep comes out

Garlannd
Fri, 05-14-2004, 12:36 PM
Theres already a post that discusses this please lock this one. No need for extras.

The_Fourth
Sat, 05-15-2004, 08:21 AM
Kilzo you are the one who should shut up, in a thread people discuss it may not be the right answer though but they are theories.

Legendary Nin
Sat, 05-15-2004, 10:04 AM
How do you know? I've seen a lot of anime only guys hit the nail-on-the-head.

Assertn
Sat, 05-15-2004, 11:27 AM
it wouldnt be hard to guess what that woman's there for anyway

Rek
Sat, 05-15-2004, 12:29 PM
well her necklace resembles chick orochimaru's earrings, so its possible that she's a ninja. But Ero-Sennin is bad ass enough to get a chick that isn't hired by Itachi, ya know.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 05-15-2004, 12:48 PM
Chill ouy guys, don't go into conspiracies all the time, you guys are forgetting it's Jiraya we're talking here...

remember the episode that Naruto bugged him to train him? Jiraya was about to score a threesome with those two chicks before Naruto came with the damn watermelon..

Jiraya is writing down his biography in the 'come come\icha icha' series, so far he has 3 volumes of 'make out' and only one volume of 'violence' which means that he has 3:1 ratio, so in other words, for every battle he fought, he has been with three women, and since he's a legendary ninja, born in a age of wars, he fought alot of battles, and therefore, Jiraya has been with A LOT of women...

so basically, next episode will be Jiraya getting down to buisness with the hot lady, while Naruto is waiting patinetly to hear out his dirty stories...

well, that was a bunch of crap, seriously, wait patently for things to happen. Everytime you open a thread like this you're running the risk of some idiotic manga reader coming and giving out his 'theory'... I'm not saying you shouldn't discuss stuff, but it's better to avoid such spoiler invating topics...