PDA

View Full Version : Bloody TW!!!

Bloodhybrid
Fri, 05-14-2004, 05:33 AM
just found out that 5 of my naruto episodes are subed by TW, i blame my friend bluntman but ill kick him later

anyway i can get a torrent uploaded for a few days so i can download them?

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 05-14-2004, 05:35 AM
That's fairly unlikely, go learn irc, will be MUCH faster for getting older eps i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

EDIT : Btw, TW had excellent quality fansubs of Naruto, on par with A/A .. unless you just want a completely matching collection from the exact same subbing group, I wouldn't go through all that hassle i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

elixIr
Fri, 05-14-2004, 05:50 AM
http://dbznetwork.net/ has em direct download, gl

PoDy
Fri, 05-14-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
That's fairly unlikely, go learn irc, will be MUCH faster for getting older eps i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

EDIT : Btw, TW had excellent quality fansubs of Naruto, on par with A/A .. unless you just want a completely matching collection from the exact same subbing group, I wouldn't go through all that hassle i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i went through the trouble of doing that for the SECOND TIME(after my comp crashed). I finaly have all episodes made by Anbu-AonE.

PSJ
Sun, 05-16-2004, 06:04 AM
i have mixed i downloaded my 38 first eps on DC right after that i learned of BT and i didnt want to go through the trouble to download again.... besides TW's subs are good, the ones you should watch out for is those wierd new groups.

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 05-16-2004, 07:05 AM
PSJ is right .. TW and A/A are both superb .. no need to be anal about whichever you have .. but the rogue groups can be ... troublesome i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I'm thankful for the presence of the extra talent in the fansub community anyways i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Cheers Bakasan, hope your vacation is good and not permanent i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

kage_bunshin
Sun, 05-16-2004, 11:36 PM
Hehe i got eps 1~48 from TW and All from ANBU and AonE so far. I also got a few from shinotaku, darkanime, yomp, animerev, and bakasan. Hehe i'm a naruto maniac i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif . Watching from different subs improves my japanese abit and also gives different perspectives.

NL|MegaMika
Mon, 05-17-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by: kage_bunshin
Hehe i got eps 1~48 from TW and All from ANBU and AonE so far. I also got a few from shinotaku, darkanime, yomp, animerev, and bakasan. Hehe i'm a naruto maniac i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif . Watching from different subs improves my japanese abit and also gives different perspectives.

I can understand you have all the AA's and TW's, but the others... crap all the way ^_^

Everon
Mon, 05-17-2004, 04:43 PM
I have the first 48 subs TW, then the rest A/A. I dunno whats with me, but I like A/A for its translations and TW for its yellow text. It annoys me when I have to clear up some hard drive which one I should keep. Oh well...can't always be 100% happy i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Stoopider
Mon, 05-17-2004, 11:59 PM
Me too. My first fourty somethings were Toriyama World, before they stopped doing em's.

Truth be told, I prefer Toriyama World because their subtitles are bigger. And less strenous for my eyes.

But then again, Anbu Aone have been increasing their subtitle size a bit. Or probably my eyes are more accustomed to it now.

Kakafosha
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by: Bloodhybrid
just found out that 5 of my naruto episodes are subed by TW, i blame my friend bluntman but ill kick him later

anyway i can get a torrent uploaded for a few days so i can download them?

the first 30 naruto episodes i have are tw and i had the decision of deleting them and then downloaded a/a. they were great fansubs so i decided to keep them anyways, you shouldnt waste your time dling the same exact episodes just because they're a/a (which i love too).

Maverick-DBZ-
Wed, 05-19-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Cheers Bakasan, hope your vacation is good and not permanent i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Didn't you read his website? He's out for lunch. He'll be back soon. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif