PDA

View Full Version : Naruto reply buddy

Garlannd
Thu, 05-13-2004, 10:50 AM
I'm lookin for a reliable source seeing as I'm having still major issues even after reformatting my computer at home to fill in replys for me to on topic forums now and then if anyone would be willing to let me aim em or email them with my topics and just cut n paste for me I'd appreciate it.

Sure this is kind of stupid and retarded but hey I'd like to share my opinion with people I think highly of!
If anyone wants to help just let me know.

Also the next episode 83 anyone want to bet that hot chick is actually some ninja after naruto for the organization that Itachi belongs to? I mean who the heck would hit on Jir hes an old creepy dude thats a total pervert.

I've added a poll about this if you watched the raw just don't spoil what happens you can still vote though

Cal_kashi
Thu, 05-13-2004, 10:57 AM
I gotta put my money down that that hot chick is Tsunde

Noir
Thu, 05-13-2004, 11:45 AM
The Perverted hermit is a stud, I mean check out that hair man, damn! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

SK
Thu, 05-13-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi

huh? well we know Tsunade has blonde hair, that lady was a brunnete, and Jiraiya would recognize Tsunade. i think she got the hots for Jiraiya, you know what they say power attracts women, and Jiraiya is the strongest guy around. Look at Trump's wifey.

jing
Thu, 05-13-2004, 03:07 PM
the sexy lady maybe a sexy no jutsu

Stęgan
Thu, 05-13-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by: jing
the sexy lady maybe a sexy no jutsu

there you got it....she\he is gonna rob jiraiya when he lies there with nosebleeds...lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Thu, 05-13-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-

huh? well we know Tsunade has blonde hair, that lady was a brunnete, and Jiraiya would recognize Tsunade. i think she got the hots for Jiraiya, you know what they say power attracts women, and Jiraiya is the strongest guy around. Look at Trump's wifey.

what, you've never seen an anime series where a character changes their hair color?

in a series where people can henge into whatever they want, you should be even LESS surprised if that was tsunade i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kale Ironfist
Fri, 05-14-2004, 01:48 AM
has anyone in naruto actually bothered to change their hair colour? i think not.

Bloodhybrid
Fri, 05-14-2004, 05:37 AM
is it me or is naruto's sexy no jutsu good looking?
im straight but damn

also u think shadow replication and the transformation technique can be used for sexual stuff?
i mean he could transfor 1 into sakura... but whold it kill the clone cause of it

SK
Fri, 05-14-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-

what, you've never seen an anime series where a character changes their hair color?

in a series where people can henge into whatever they want, you should be even LESS surprised if that was tsunade i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

true, i guess it IS possible that she could be Tsunade. but it makes more sense that its some girl working for Itachi, or she might be a huge fan of Jiraiya's books.

Garlannd
Fri, 05-14-2004, 07:55 AM
Yea she could be an obsessive insane fangirl. Kinda like that one movie where the guys an author but he gets in an accident and some crazy lady who is a fan of his books keeps him prisoner. He can't get away because he has a broken leg and when it starts to get better she goes and breaks it again.

That was a hilarious movie! I'd guess this girl is kind of like that. However, I bet shes workin for Itachi. Ive had the insight of the relation between the 4th and naruto, orochimaru killing kazekage, and a few other things.

Yes I guess the sexy no jitsu is pretty sexy, but thats like lookin at a tranny man!

Narasho
Fri, 05-14-2004, 02:59 PM

Hmm.... well to quote Itachi in episode 83 "Everyone has a weakness, no matter how strong they first appear to be."

This leads me to believe the woman is in cohorts with Itachi and Fishface.

We have seen 3 or 4 flashbacks with Tsunade in them thus far, and she looks nothing like this other woman. Using any form of logic or reason you cannot come to the conclusion that the black haired woman was Tsunade, Jiraiya would have known. Tsunade is also clearly much more hot than this black haired woman. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif