PDA

View Full Version : question about Summons

avmoghe
Thu, 05-13-2004, 03:06 AM
Where do summons usually hang out? (as in when their summoner hasn't summoned them)

Gamabunta stays with the other little frogs somewhere...

Manda was annoyed that Oro summoned him to "this pathetic excuse for a land" or something along those lines.

Just wondering if it has been revealed where they originate from.

PSJ
Thu, 05-13-2004, 04:16 AM
they live on an huge island where there is food everywhere and nice beaches etc. etc. basicly i have no idea.

Naruto_-_Kun
Thu, 05-13-2004, 05:32 AM
dont they have like there own reality or summin....i wonder if to originally gain summons each jounin must journey to that land and create a contract and get one of those creatures to sign it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Stoopider
Thu, 05-13-2004, 09:16 AM
All summoned creatures are put into a state of hibernating deep sleep, deep inside the earth in chambers with their only tinkle of life monitered by robots from the planet ZoG, only to be awaken by their masters upon summoning them.

Seriously.... No idea.

PSJ
Thu, 05-13-2004, 11:19 AM
this is one of those fun things to joke about since nobody actually knows the answer. maybe they live in a summon city where gamabunta runs a gangster organistation and cover it up with a ramen shop, Manda is the ugliest assasin in town and takes payments such as small crying babies, fully grown bulldogs, flamingos and other wierd things. the giant slug runs its own money laundry place and cover it up with a drycleaner(right word?). kakashi's nin-dogs are the local street gang calling themselfs "the dogs"

EpoC
Thu, 05-13-2004, 02:30 PM
haha! not a bad theory ^^

jing
Thu, 05-13-2004, 03:11 PM
They get summoned from animal Heaven.

PSJ
Thu, 05-13-2004, 03:20 PM
or maybe the animal scrapyard, all animals that are thrown away by ordinary ppl gets a second life as a huge ass powerful summon or a little dog summon.

Lefty
Thu, 05-13-2004, 07:19 PM
If you break down what Naruto was told when he was taught how to summon; is with the blood and seals you transport the animal from where it is, this said for that to happen they must live in a reality that sits on top of normal reality from which they can move to anywhere in the world. So no matter where the summoner is the creature can be brought there. But letsw not forget THIS IS NOT REAL so just accept that it works just like...thats right MAGIC.

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 05-14-2004, 12:38 AM
they live on monster island along with godzilla and all the other monsters, lol jp, i dont think anyone has the answer to this yet, but in my opinion, i think that all they are are spirits and when summoned they help u out and shit

Assertn
Sat, 05-15-2004, 11:35 AM
in the naruto gamecube games, there's a level where you're in this enclosed chamber thats partially filled with water and there are frogs all around including gamabunta, as well as a bunch of really large scrolls.......

maybe THATS where the toad summons live i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Sat, 05-15-2004, 11:41 AM
yea they live inside a prison somewhere! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

L8r
Sat, 05-15-2004, 12:02 PM
a little OT but just a little i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

if i give gammabunta a item and hes "unsummoned" then if i summon him again will he have the item i gave him with him?
or does it disappear?

been thinking that for a while now what whould happen to the item?
what you think?

Stoopider
Sun, 05-16-2004, 08:08 AM
No. It would be buggy, like Diablo1. YOu'll get a dupe of the item. 2 of the same items will pop out. One in your inventory and the other at the portal.