PDA

View Full Version : Would you care if Sakura got wasted?

Nara Tonymaru
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:04 PM
Why do I ask? Because I'd like to know, I personally don't care for Sakura, she has no special skill, she hasn't done anything worthwhile in major battles, sans waking up Naruto during the attack on the leafs, which Shikamaru could've done, if Kakashi had found out that he was sleeping, heh.. woo.. gotta love that guy.. but yeah... I don't much care for Sakura, so if she got taken out I wouldn't care, how about the rest of you? BTW, if you think you can prove me wrong about her doing nothing major ( Pertaining to fighting that is. ) then by all means, please do so, always looking to gain more knowledge.

originalkrn
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:06 PM
if she got wasted? Then she wat? Had sex with naruto? No.. i wouldnt care. Jk HAHa. I think Sakura is important to the story, no matter how weak she is.

Knives122
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:09 PM
yeah, shes important, but it wouldnt be bad, but it also wouldnt be good

Himura_san
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:16 PM
I would not want her "wasted" unless it really helped the story.
I am not really attached to charcters, except for Rock Lee, but
even he is expendible as long it helps the story.

hornetmike
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:18 PM
so far in my opinion, she's expandable. she's not really close to her team. and though she likes sasuke, she definetely isn't close to him or know that much about him. So i say feel free to replace her at any moment.

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:20 PM
KILL HER

Nara Tonymaru
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
KILL HER

Your sig alone screams brilliance, but the fact that you agreed with me also helps.

Jman
Wed, 05-12-2004, 10:07 PM
I won't mind at all if Sakura was wasted. Other than make up the third member of the team, she's not very useful. Now that naruto and co. have each been on their own for the past few fights they've had, Sakura really doesn't have a place anymore imo. Maybe she'll pick up useful skills but she still has a long way to go to catch up to other female genins ie Hinata, Temari etc

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-12-2004, 10:14 PM
I wount mind if she was Drunk or Killed off. Just wish they would develop her chariter in a good way. even if it isnt for Stregth and usefulness. but in any way at all

HimizujinEternia
Thu, 05-13-2004, 01:23 AM
Sakura hasn't had the chance to fully develop, but that's no reason to get rid of her. I personally want her to stick around; she may not contribute too much to the story now, but she most certainly will in the future. In fact... with the story going where I hope it's going, Sakura won't have Sasuke to cheer about anymore- meaning she can grow past that, and I think she will. She has the potential to be just as well formed of a character as the two mains, Naruto and Sasuke.

Give all the characters a chance, that's my philosophy.

PSJ
Thu, 05-13-2004, 04:10 AM
i dont care for her enough to not want her to die. its useless to kill her off for no good but if it helps the story i would gladly watcj her die.

hyuga_hinata
Thu, 05-13-2004, 07:09 AM
Please don't kill her and make us watch episodes of meaningless flashbacks and weeks of mourning...

If ur gonna get rid of the woman - Never speak of her again~

Stoopider
Thu, 05-13-2004, 09:11 AM
If Sakura got wasted, she must be drinking too much of the vodka. I bet Jiraiya don't mind taking advantage of kawai 12 year olds... He'll probably come out with a new book soon because of it. Para-Para Pedophilia.

What would be befitting concerning her current form and stupidity, would be for her to fade into obscurity beyond remembrance of any Narutofan. Sakura who?

Legendary Nin
Thu, 05-13-2004, 06:50 PM
No I wpuldn't care.I actually want to see Sakura get wasted,she's a waste of paper.

FearTheMullet
Thu, 05-13-2004, 07:47 PM
I say keep her in, she's a part of the story, if he were to jsut "kill her off" I'd be disapointed. Killing off a character is the easy way out, developing them is harder.

Sooks
Thu, 05-13-2004, 09:05 PM
I'd say keep her, who knows what she could possibly do in the future. I'd assume since she's dropped out of the story recently, she's probably doing some type of training to improve upon herself, atleast I hope.

Everon
Thu, 05-13-2004, 11:34 PM
Lol when I saw "wasted" i was thinking of the wrong thing. I was gonna say, yeah give the b*@ch some bacardi 151 and throw her into the mine field training areas.

XwingRob
Fri, 05-14-2004, 12:35 AM
She can get wasted...after defeating Itachi of course. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Edit: Woah!!! I'm Jounin now!! (wow, i should have used my 1000th post on something better) Cool!!

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 05-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by: Himura_san
I would not want her "wasted" unless it really helped the story.
I am not really attached to charcters, except for Rock Lee, but
even he is expendible as long it helps the story.

i agree

Nara Tonymaru
Fri, 05-14-2004, 06:48 AM
Well of course it'd help the story somehow, I mean, I wasn't thinking that one volume she's there and the next, team 7 is being sent out on a mission with Naruto asking " Where's Sakura? " and then Kakashi saying " Oh she's dead. " and then Naruto and Sasuke saying " Oh... so what're we here for? " and then Kakashi saying " We have to stake out a titty bar, let's get moving. " no, I wasn't thinking that... not at all... ( Seriously, this went on longer than it was supposed to. )

kaigan
Sat, 05-15-2004, 02:25 AM
i really think sakura will play an important role later in the story but right now, i hate her with a passion after the night she talked to sasgay. serious, what a stupid bitch.

seriously, she wants to jump sasgay's bone like badly. sasgay should just bend her over that night and rump her until her poon turns purple and leaves.

Protoss
Sat, 05-15-2004, 08:29 PM
sasgay should just bend her over that night and rump her until her poon turns purple and leaves.

not oging to happen because sasuke is gay he will screw naruto b4 sakura :\

everytime I see sakura i want to fucking stab her in the face with a pencil bitch IS always looking around for sasgay its getting real annoying and it was real annoying the first time i sawi t

DAMNIT GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS ANIME yOU RUIN IT

Sidnne
Sun, 05-16-2004, 12:53 AM
The Sakura character is in fact an important character to the series and has been all along. What she doesn't do is stand out and grab our attention.

She may not be strong at this point in the series and may never be, but she is far from useless. While we await her development into a character that we can enjoy and look forward to seeing more of, many of us seem to overlook what her role in the series actually is. Thusfar, Sakura has been a roleplayer or somewhat of a grunt. She is there to develope the other characters. We complain that she gets in the way and the others have to look out for her, but that is her purpose. It is when the other characters have to protect her that we have seen them at their strongest. (i.e. Naruto vs Gaara, Sasuke vs Oro, Lee vs Sound). She is in the story because of the way that she influences the other characters, especially Naruto.

And I'm sure at some point we will see her develope into a more foreground role where she gets some of the spotlight. *cough* training with Tsunade as a medical ninja *cough*. But at the moment its a wait-and-see type of thing with her. So for now lets just enjoy the other characters that we all know and love. Sakura's time will come.

Stoopider
Sun, 05-16-2004, 08:13 AM
I think Kishimoto is a racist, and is telling the female teens in Japan that Japanese guys with long hair, red contact lens, and a fake brooding angst suck..

You should go after the whites. Hence Naruto, blue eyes, yellow hair.

Doc
Mon, 05-17-2004, 02:31 PM
I dont want to see Sakura die, well not anytime soon anyway. No shes not a strong fighter and she was never meant to be. Her talent lies in her knowledge not her strength unlike Naruto.

I have a feeling she will become formitable in the future but people still wont be happy. Theres just to many haters out there

Autophage
Mon, 05-17-2004, 05:00 PM
Frankly, Sakura isn't that bad of a character, it's just that she doesn't have a lot of depth and winds up being annoying, but at the same time, she makes a good secondary character in the story because her existence acts as a crux that works against Sasuke's vengeful ambitions.

Still, Kishimoto could stand to have her say, "Sasuke-kun," 500 times less.

SDShamshel
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:46 AM
If she were to die, I think she should die by using Rasengan.

Think about it, her chakra control is superb, and if there's anyone among the genin who could spin that ball of chakra, it'd probably be her. What she lacks is stamina and thus, a sufficient amount of chakra. Using it would probably take everything out of her.

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 05-18-2004, 07:46 AM
if she doesn't improve in the coming 50 chapters she can just roll over and die

Nara Tonymaru
Thu, 05-20-2004, 06:54 AM
50? Why not bring that down to... 2? Maybe 4?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 05-20-2004, 09:18 AM
The best thing would be to hire a squirrel to kill her. Simple and cheap. Then, kill the squirrel and leave its body in front of Naruto's place, making sure that the corpse has Sasuke's address in its pocket.
Naruto would find the body and the address, and considering his high level of intelligence, he'd conclude that Sasuke masterminded the crime and would immediatly waste Sasuke.
Since that would be more interesting that Sakura's death itself, there won't be need for episode consuming funerals for her, and best of all you'd have both of them done with, and get away with the evil deed.

Knives122
Thu, 05-20-2004, 12:44 PM
It can be the same squirrel Lee saved, but it shouldnt die because its cool

Snidely
Fri, 05-21-2004, 07:27 PM
What I hated about Sakura most was that episode in the forest. She has this epiphany; she realises how lame she is, and swears to get her act together. I thought, yes! She's going to learn how to be a good ninja in her own right, she's going to show how you don't need a special bloodline/demonic essense to be good, she's going to show how perfect control can be a match for raw power when used right! And what does she do, while those who go onto the chuunin finals train long and hard? She mopes around the house, staring at that damn picture all day. She'll occasionally sigh. Way to go!

I disliked her before that. Now, I loathe her. She's Konoha's number one hyper-annoying cheerleader.

Riyuma Spike
Sun, 05-23-2004, 12:15 PM
it would be fun if she just hung herself or something

Death BOO Z
Sun, 05-23-2004, 12:23 PM
Sakura is as intersting as a charecter as Yanagai (flame of Recca), Keiko (yu yu hakusho) and any DBGT villian...

I agree that they have some importart role in the story, and that they're needed for the main charecters to grow and express themselves. But they're still bonded to their role... they don't have a single redeeming perssonallity trait that can make focusing on them worthwhile, you could put a wooden board instead of them and if the other charecters keep thier attitude towards them, you wouldn't notice the diffrence...

lets face it, Sakura is purely boring... other than her once in 100 chapters funny comments (which were mostly in the beginning of the story), she is completly irrelvent on her own... reading about her inner problems was as intresting as watching paint dry...

I can have her around once in a million chapters, if I have to, but i would much have some other female charecter (every single female charecter was more fun to watch than her... and that includes Tenten...), at least they had some good story, witty comments and funny haircuts..

well, yes, Sakura is a trigger for other charecters, but if i wanted to watch trigers, i could write one in C, if i'm not mistaken it goes like this:
If {}
/p "[]";
Else
/p"[]";

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-23-2004, 12:26 PM
"(i.e. Naruto vs Gaara, Sasuke vs Oro, Lee vs Sound)"

Dunno about you guys but I think I'd sacrifice those because-of-Sakura fights if it meant that she disappeared for good.

Mut
Sun, 05-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by: Riyuma Spike

no animated sigs allowed. plz fix.

hornetmike
Sun, 05-23-2004, 03:26 PM
I say off with her head.

Nara Tonymaru
Mon, 05-24-2004, 06:42 AM

I agree, and then Naruto can use her body to train, like a punching bag, only it'll smell after awhile and they'll throw it out., or they can just give it to the Anbu class so they have a cadaver to practice on, for their disposal training, it's not like they'll learn anything from her.

Everon
Mon, 05-24-2004, 12:39 PM
I'm all for Sakura's death, but my vote goes to "Death by Squirrel Mafia"

Sapphire
Mon, 01-02-2006, 02:50 AM
This thread is really old but, my opinion will always remain the same.

YES!! KILL HER OFF PLZ MMKAYTHX.

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-02-2006, 02:55 AM
KILL HER

oh wait I already wrote that, time sure flies

Mr Squiggles
Mon, 01-02-2006, 04:34 AM
Yeah, sakura is just anoying and never does anything special. I have no real reason to want her to die, but If I had to choose between a cookie and sakura's survival, I'd take the cookie.

Psyke
Mon, 01-02-2006, 04:41 AM
I might be the only one waiting for the moment when Sasuke finally meets Sakura again. Sure Sasuke wouldn't care about Sakura at all, but I'm rooting for Sakura to be strong and fight for her own honour instead of relegating to a useless character again. She's got people she needs to fight for this time round. Being a disciple of a Sannin means she got to live up to her master's name.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 01-02-2006, 06:13 PM
I think Sakura more than redeemed herself in her fight with Sasori

Sapphire
Mon, 01-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by: Snidely
What I hated about Sakura most was that episode in the forest. She has this epiphany; she realises how lame she is, and swears to get her act together. I thought, yes! She's going to learn how to be a good ninja in her own right, she's going to show how you don't need a special bloodline/demonic essense to be good, she's going to show how perfect control can be a match for raw power when used right! And what does she do, while those who go onto the chuunin finals train long and hard? She mopes around the house, staring at that damn picture all day. She'll occasionally sigh. Way to go!

I disliked her before that. Now, I loathe her. She's Konoha's number one hyper-annoying cheerleader.

^^ Hah I agree with that one. I started not liking Sakura at the beginning of the series. First, she's obsessed with Sasuke, who we all know is gay. (JK don't flame me. XD) Her ignorant remarks about Naruto not having parents are forgivable, but she continues to worry about Sasuke, and ignore Naruto, who really just wants the best for her. The thing that pissed me off though, was when Sakura was trying to get Sasuke to stay in the village. When she realizes that it's a lost cause, she practically tries to betray/leave Kohona to stay with him.
"Oh Sasuke! I can't live without you! Let me come with you! Let me help you with your revenge!"

By the way I'm not really impressed by that fight.. she was being controlled by that old lady. I guess it take some real skills to be lead about like a dead toy.

Assertn
Mon, 01-02-2006, 07:21 PM
I wouldnt mind a wasted sakura........

Oh wait, you meant.....nevermind

Carnage
Mon, 01-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Im sure there are *things* Naruto would like to do with her before Kishi gets rid of her sorry hide.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 01-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Sakura has still yet to justify her existence. Only way I see kishimoto salvaging her is by giving her big breasts or making her summons a badass combat slug. So far she has yet to do either so there would be no tear's lost by me if she died. Hell I'd love to see the new and improved sasuke kill her. We all know she's not going to die so best not to get our hopes up too much. If fricking sasori couldn't kill her then I doubt there is anyone else whose going to take her out.

darkmetal505
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:55 AM
she was useful in the fight against sasori. Theres always some kind of character like her in every "hero's quest" story.

elmojo
Tue, 01-03-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
I wouldnt mind a wasted sakura........

Oh wait, you meant.....nevermind

lol, who wouldnt , uh but seriously sakura isnt as bad as a character as many ppl whine about, she is developing during these chapters , most characters were fully developed earlier than her

if she had to die, it should be in sasuke's hands

Uberbaka
Tue, 01-03-2006, 02:38 PM
If she had to die, it should be BY sasuke's hands.

guardiankpr
Tue, 01-03-2006, 02:53 PM
i think that your hate for sakura was somewhat justified at the beginning of the story. However, you guys are just hating now. Because out of the three, she's "arguably" the more rounded character . Naruto has no intelligence and his idea of strategy is fighting the opponent head on( even though that's one of the reason he's my favorite). His whole character can be summed up by: a kid who wants to get stronger to protect his friends . Thats kinda one sided if you think about it. Even though sasuke is more developped, his character is all about revenge. While sakura at one point or another expressed every emotion possible. She went from love to feeling pathetic to getting empowered .

And for those people arguing that she didn't contribute to the sasori fight. She did more against sasori than naruto did against the art bomb guy( forgot name ). So if your keeping score, thats sakura 1, while naruto barely fought an akatsuki member let alone contributed to his demise .

MFauli
Tue, 01-03-2006, 06:47 PM
I think, Sakura is uber-important.
Well, we need her for the "2nd Naruto generation" (series following after the now running series is finished ^^), because she has to give birth to to her and Naruto´s son i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anyway, kill her off with a super dramatical scene, highly taking effect on many other characters (Wow, now, that i think of it...Naruto´s inner demon would instantly be completely released XD).

Sapphire
Tue, 01-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Bwhaha if Naruto going to be with anyone It's going to be Hinata... =(

Carnage
Sun, 01-08-2006, 09:55 PM
I think he should getboth when he becomes hokage.

ChaosK
Mon, 01-09-2006, 08:19 PM
in respect of terra's comment

BANG HER!

oh wait... i seem to be in the wrong thread.

sure let her get wasted, she probably just takes 1 glass of sasuke to get her in bed.

and now....

KILL HER!

Strider
Mon, 01-16-2006, 06:38 PM
"Would you care if Sakura got wasted?"

Nope.

reesaroni
Mon, 01-23-2006, 07:22 PM
snuff a bitch