PDA

View Full Version : The guy getting beheaded by Al Qaeda

Knives122
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:37 PM
I saw the full video, and oh man was it grusome, I'v never seen anything like that in my life before, I think im gonna be scared for life, but not why im here

what do you guys think about the horrible display of human nature?

SK
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:39 PM
you are a disgusting disturbed person. did you take pleasure in watching that?

Destiny
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:42 PM
My little brother saw it, i called him a fool for doing so lol. But i dont blame you for being curious, i did the same as well once with this video of this guy getting his arms torn off by 2 army jeeps (ugh...no...). So u see why i never dare to watch that kinda stuff again.
It's inhumane... makes you wanna shoot them all in the head

Knives122
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
you are a disgusting disturbed person. did you take pleasure in watching that?

no i didnt take pleasure in watching that you retard, what kid of a person do you take me for

SK
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:46 PM
i think its disturbing that people find the need to watch the guy being beheaded, like reading it in a newspaper and watching it on the news isnt enough. i dont even know how you can find the damn thing, i thought it was on some al-quaida website.
EDIT: This is just like Hellsing, if youve seen it.

Destiny
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:48 PM
knowing the internet, its probly everywhere by now. It's disturbing, but you know how it is, curiosity killed the cat. Some people learn the hard way, i know i did

Knives122
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:51 PM
they even have it on CNN, but they stop it before the beheading, but im with you destiny im never watching stuff like that again

ad4mz41
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:51 PM
I saw it too, nasty shiat. I know a site where you could watch it but I dunno if I should post it here, because its majorly gross.

Knives122
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:55 PM
DON'T, we dont need to see anymore of that crap

SK
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
DON'T, we dont need to see anymore of that crap

thats funny, after amusing yourself by watching it

Knives122
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:04 PM
it was not amusing

Destiny
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:10 PM
He never said it was amusing, he said he watched and regreted it. It would be freakish for anyone to actually enjoy that crap. Just the description from my brother made my gut wrench

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:13 PM
i threw up what i had for breakfest and luch wheni saw that video, ive seen some gruesome shit before but man this is taking it too far wtf is wrong with them. ive never been so disgusted before everytime i blink i get that dam image man and too his family they have my condolences

SK
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:16 PM
well i guess wanting to watch someone get beheaded to feed your curiosity's appetite isnt disgusting to some people.

Destiny
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:23 PM
Yeah, its a bit far out. Usually you wouldnt even think twice about watching it, but i personally think it's the little devil in people that makes them curious.
fear -> anger -> hate -> suffering -> you are now a super villain

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:51 PM
dude wtf, i never said i wanted to watch it my freind sent me the dam thing, and there was no name on it it was unamed and i watched it not knowing what it was, if ur so pissed off about pplz talking about it then do something about it bc where just telling others what we think not about some one comming in here to btich bc we watched it

my bad i didnt know who u were talking to but since u replied after i did i just assumed that u were talking about me, but i apolagize

Mut
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:02 PM
i never saw that al qaeda vid but i did see a russian soldier cutting off the head of a live czechinian solider. man, that shit messed me up. he pins his head on the ground with his foot and saws away with a a rusty ass machetti.

my spelling sucks.

Krbadass
Wed, 05-12-2004, 11:53 PM
Sharingan kakashi, back off. K?

r3n
Thu, 05-13-2004, 05:05 AM
atleast its reassuring to hear that ppl are still disgusted by beheadings and equally horrible shit in real life. so these moms saying "omg violent cartoons and videogames are making our kids into bloodthirsty killers" are jst retarded.

but yeah, sick shit tbh.

Rek
Thu, 05-13-2004, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by: Destiny
fear -> anger -> hate -> suffering -> you are now a super villain

hooray for stay wars reference...

mut@t@... I've been described that before, but I know I kid at my school who has that and others on his computer... and watched them alot. It's disgusting.

And Kr.... thanks.

Destiny
Thu, 05-13-2004, 06:11 AM
There are a few easily accessible sites that i know of where u can download that stuff. It's so gruesome, i cant believe people would continue downloading them... it'll eat your soul

joker-kun
Thu, 05-13-2004, 09:35 AM
Yeah it truly is sick, whats even more sick is its easy to get, when it first came out on yahoo I read the article and there was a link for the video, I wouldnt even put my cursor on it. Whats also disgusting is what the American Soldiers are doing, tey just got a new article on Yahoo, that they are forcing homosexual sex, forcing woman to do sexal acts, torturing them in many ways, now sure these guys probably deserve this, but isnmt the US trying to prove that they are the better and more civilized nation, but you also need to remember that its only a select few soldiers and not ALL.

PS: yes I enjoy using commas instead of periods i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Xollence
Thu, 05-13-2004, 01:41 PM
They never had the full video on yahoo, just the part before the beheading. And yea, what do you expect when you leave a bunch of redneck rascist hicks to guard them.

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 05-13-2004, 04:32 PM
Like I said in the Iraq war thread, just a continuing waste of time and lives to be there, they don't deserve our help, our abuse, or our presence. The various religious and tribal sects in that region have been murdering and torturing one another for thousands of years .. there is no hope of reform. The only way to gain the respect of a population of thugs, is to be the biggest thug around. That's why Saddam was so successful, he killed ANYone who stepped out of line, and plenty of innocent people just for good measure.. which is exactly what that kind of population responds to .. fear and pure hatred. With a weak leader, the various fundamentalist terrorists run by tribal/religious leaders (punks like Al Sadr) .. will just continue their murderous ways indefinitely.

It's sad when a culture is so permeated with hate and despair that there is virtually no hope of improvement.

Also, something has been bothering me, and that is the comparison of Saddam to Hitler. They are much less similar than Saddam is to Stalin. Stalin and Hitler were both many times deadlier than Saddam however, mainly due (thankfully), to the incompetence of Saddam and his military.

This video, I refuse to watch, though I condemn no one else for viewing it. It is simply a tragedy, and an avoidable one. To help a people which do not want it, is grievously dangerous and wasteful. The price of these mistakes should be known, not hidden away. Our cowardly government doesn't want pictures of the coffins of US servicemen shown, they say it's out of respect for the families, but it's obviously because they want to hide the reality of the war from the public. It shouldn't be hidden from, it should be witnessed .. this is the price that is being paid by our youth, for the ambitions of evil politicians and greedy corporate ghouls, chasing power and money at the expense of anything else.

Knives122
Thu, 05-13-2004, 06:05 PM
Bush should be eracticated from the earth for what hes doing

SK
Thu, 05-13-2004, 06:20 PM
yeah i agree memnoch, and you see what theyre doing now with these damn pictures. the soldier has stepped forward and admitted she was given orders, basically forced to take those pictures. back on topic, id like to know what this guy was doing just walking around Iraq, i dont believe the FBI's bs. i dont mean to talk bad about the dead, but he could have been a drug dealer...
on a different note, i hope my replies didnt offend anyone who watched it, i was just stating my opinion, i wasnt trying to sound self righteous or any shit like that.