PDA

View Full Version : The other villages!

Oiram
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:24 AM
The country of Eath - Hidden village of Rock and the Country of Lightning - Hidden village of cloud has yet to be seen in the series.

What secrets do they hold? What can THEIR kages do? what do YOU think?

Also, what do you think the hidden village of mist and the hidden village of sand yet has to offer?
Who will be the new sand kage and who is the the mist kage?
Will we ever get to know the history of the previous kages of all the towns as we has in konoha, and what they did for the town, and what they wanted for their countries future?

I hope they will prove to be very powerfull villages with many many secrets to give us the entertainment we so much desire i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

also, seeing that this is my very first post in the gotwoot forums, I say Hello to everyone, and I hope you accept me as a person i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

P.s. im sorry if some of this is hard to read, but I add stuff as I go on, since I am VERY interested in this topic

Stoopider
Wed, 05-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Welcome to Gotwoot Torrent! Have lotsa fun here. And do get down about people ranting and complaining if you bring up topics that have been discussed before (Which happens alot, sadly, because looking at past Threads are a hassle).

Other villages?? Hmm. Have to admit, to a certain extent, I kinda look down at them, maybe because none qualified for the Chunnin finals. So they look like they have very few talent or skill. But their still an unknown factor. Have to say, the most I'm looking forward to would be the Mist village, especially about their 9 swordmen of the Mist. (Is the number correct? Can't remember if it's 7 or 9).

Garlannd
Wed, 05-12-2004, 10:25 AM
More mist ninjas like zabuza and hisa I command youuuu!

Assertn
Wed, 05-12-2004, 10:40 AM
its not that rock and cloud genins didnt make it to the chuunin finals.......its that they didnt even attend!

only konoha's allies participate in the exam...and they are as follows (at least prior to the war): sand, sound, rain, waterfall, grass

we DID see a cloud ninja btw, in neji's flashback he's the ambassador guy that tried to kidnap hinata

Stoopider
Wed, 05-12-2004, 01:40 PM
Oh no. They Did attend. If you watch back episode 21 (I think), the room during the chunnin exam doing the paper test, there were alot more with many different banners.

Mut
Wed, 05-12-2004, 01:44 PM
i wanna see the Hidden village of cloud

PSJ
Wed, 05-12-2004, 01:57 PM
more sand.

Jman
Wed, 05-12-2004, 02:05 PM
Village of Moon (http://www.narutoinfo.com/images/info/moon.jpg) & the Hidden Village of /\/\/\ (http://www.narutoinfo.com/images/info/symbol.jpg)

-EDIT- I guess we'll see some info about the country of snow when the movie comes out.

PSJ
Wed, 05-12-2004, 02:15 PM
that second one is grass and that village is in the earth or stone country, i think stone country's village is rock tho...

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 05-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Maybe one goes to the Hidden Village of Grass to get stoned...
Sorry, that was really bad i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Huh, I think the only time the Earth Country/Stone Village are mentioned is just when they acknowledge their existence. I don't remember any other info besides that. I may have to check the forehead protectors around to see if they were even present.
The Waterfall Village had genins during the exam. Guess it's better than the Stone in that sense.
And I think the Cloud Village was also there.
Anyhow. More mysterious for me Stone and Waterfall.
The Cloud people seem to be treacherous bastards, and I wonder what they intended to do with Hinata, when she was just a little rugrat. I hate them. They should be obliterated even without good reason. I don't care to know anything about them. Just want to see them exterminated.

Xrillo
Wed, 05-12-2004, 03:23 PM
a hidden village os snow sounds like it would be interesting. other than that, i would like to see more from the mist. The two from there (Zabuza and that hisa guy). and i watched the episode with all the genins in the room. i think i saw a banner that looked like it had lightning on it. i think ninjas from that village would be interesting.

SK
Wed, 05-12-2004, 04:20 PM
i keep getting confused witht he villages, anyway i think the mist would be interesting to see. the ninjas we have seen from there so far have been pretty strong. question was Haku from the mist village too like Zabuza? i cant remember..

LostAngel
Wed, 05-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Since this is about villages I am going to ask it here..... Can anyone just make a village or someone strong enough to be a Kage make a village?? Like Orchi did with the Sound Village.

I would like to Cloud.....

chambers
Wed, 05-12-2004, 04:42 PM
i think anyone can make a village, but in order for people to take you seriously and for you to thrive and be offered jobs you would need a strong leader, like the 1st/2nd hokage

LostAngel
Wed, 05-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Okay another question... Can there be two of one village?? Like 2 Leaf villages but each led by a different Kage.... Or does each one have to come up with its own thing? I know these are stupid questions but I have always wondered about them.

Rek
Wed, 05-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Actually, Hokage isn't Leaf Kage, he's Fire kage.... (ho=fire ha=leaf) they are the kages of the county, not just the village. So they hafta be DAMNED powerful to have a country...

hakage... that sounds pretty interesting..

chambers
Wed, 05-12-2004, 06:38 PM
well i dont think theres any rules to stop there being two of the same village, but i imagine that the tother village will have somthing to say about it............

Nara Tonymaru
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:35 PM
I'd like to see more Mist ninjas, maybe someone more like Zabuza, and someone no where near as ugly as Kisame... that guy is hideous... I also wanna know if all mist ninjas have those shark like teeth.

Knives122
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i wanna see the Hidden village of cloud

Yeah, just hearing their name must mean they can fly, sweet as hell

SK
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by: Nara Tonymaru
I'd like to see more Mist ninjas, maybe someone more like Zabuza, and someone no where near as ugly as Kisame... that guy is hideous... I also wanna know if all mist ninjas have those shark like teeth.

yeah didnt Zabuza have some sharp lookin teeth too, when he took his mask off.

LostAngel
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:03 PM
yeah he did. LOL I would love to see more about sound village mainly bc Orchi was leading some weird looking people. Spider guy and that one guy looked like he had two head... was so cool. I wonder if they where like experimented on by Orchi or are they some type of Advance Blood.

Knives122
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:06 PM
youll just have to wait and find out angel, but you wont be disapointed

chambers
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:06 PM
oh to answer the guys question about two kage's, it isnt clear but what is clear by the definition given numerous times is that the hokage is the most powerfull ninja in the village, as the 1st and 2nd were alive at the same time and around the same age, i would guess that they dont lose there title as hokage. so the definition says there cant (unless the unlikley even that both are identical in terms of ability).

Rek
Thu, 05-13-2004, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by: chambers
(unless the unlikley even that both are identical in terms of ability).

no. one hokage. ever. at a time. end of story. And hokage doesn't mean strongest in teh village, because Orochimaru was from Konoha and he wasn't killed by hokage. there won't be 2 kages with the same name.... 2 rulers wouldn't get anything done anyways... if they dissagreed they would just cancel out each other's mandates...

Destiny
Thu, 05-13-2004, 06:27 AM
I'd like to see some more mist nins with Haku's advanced bloodline, it'd be pretty powerful if someone masters it.
And yeah, 2 Hokages at a time wouldnt make much sense.

Mr Latency
Thu, 05-13-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
its not that rock and cloud genins didnt make it to the chuunin finals.......its that they didnt even attend!

only konoha's allies participate in the exam...and they are as follows (at least prior to the war): sand, sound, rain, waterfall, grass

Kohoha was allied to the sound?? Surely not.... I dont think they even knew who the Kage of the sound was, Orochimaru told Kakashi in ep 40.

Hmm I do like the hidden mist Ninjas a lot but we have seen a lot of them already, I'd rather see some of the other villages.

chambers
Thu, 05-13-2004, 07:41 AM
And hokage doesn't mean strongest in teh village, because Orochimaru was from Konoha and he wasn't killed by hokage

what the hell? so what when orochimaru was there the 3rd was still stronger, god knows why the even picked a 4th. it was stated by a number of people that the 3rd would have whooped oro had he been younger, which he was when the 4th was picked. and no matter how you define hokage, strongest sums them up perfectly strongest mind, technique, will and stratagey.

animeniac
Thu, 05-13-2004, 10:48 PM
I'd like to see more of the mist because of Zabuza, Haku, and Kisame

Assertn
Thu, 05-13-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Oh no. They Did attend. If you watch back episode 21 (I think), the room during the chunnin exam doing the paper test, there were alot more with many different banners.

well either it was an error, or a little mishapen or something, but the ones kabuto named of officially ALL the participants in the chuunin exam in konoha

and the quesiton about 2 of the same kages.....
we already know who ALL the kages are.....only the 5 strongest villages have kages, not all of them, and they are Hokage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage, Kazekage

oh and about the country of snow:
keep in mind that not all countries need to have hidden villages. The country of wave for example didnt hav eany

Oiram
Fri, 05-14-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
question was Haku from the mist village too like Zabuza? i cant remember..

Haku lived in a normal city, with no ninjas I think, since his father killed his mother when he used his skills.

HOWEVER, since his mother says "oh no, not you aswell" they probably either heir from the mist city or Haku and his mother moved from a mist town and Hakus mother got married to a guy that frowned upon this ninja stuff.

So, I think he is from (probably) the mist city in some way, but he didnt live there as we see in the anime at least

Rek
Sat, 05-15-2004, 03:55 PM
or Ice/Snow Village? I think someone said something about that earlier...