PDA

View Full Version : GOT MYSELF A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

oceen246
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:06 AM
Well, I'm so happy I had to share it with everybody. I got me another security guard job, but this time, in an office building, and everything is great over there. I had no regret quitting my other job, also as security, but in the projects in the Bronx.

SK
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:16 AM
congrats, man i need a job. btw nice avatar

oceen246
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:27 AM
Thanks man, and for the avatar, I had to represent my favorite rapper.

Mut
Wed, 05-12-2004, 01:11 AM
2pac, kthx.

and congrats on the new job.

Krbadass
Wed, 05-12-2004, 01:33 AM
Congrats, and rap sucks.

Stoopider
Wed, 05-12-2004, 02:00 AM
LoL... Congrats on your new job. At least it'll be more safer. I hope. BTW, being in security, you know any good martial arts?

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 05-12-2004, 02:30 AM
congrats on ur new job, btw krbadass rap does not suk

Assertn
Wed, 05-12-2004, 02:40 AM
they tookmahderrrrbb!

Lego
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:19 AM
grats on the new job i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I work myself, if you've every stopped by the room for a period of time, in barnes and noble. Im working here till it hit school again in september, so its a fairly steady part time job.

Do you get to carry a gun or anything?

oceen246
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
LoL... Congrats on your new job. At least it'll be more safer. I hope. BTW, being in security, you know any good martial arts?

thanks everybody.

you don't really need to know any martial art when you do security, truth is there's a lot of old people doing it. You better know how to fight though when you work in the projects, cause they will whoop yo ass back to whatever you came from. I did do muay thai for 4 years though.

Rap doesn't suck, to me it's the best kind of music ever. People should be open to other kinds of music, eventhough they don't like it, there might be one song they like. I don't like Rock, Metal..... but I do like the song "45" from Shinedown, that song is crazy, it makes me wanna go outside and bust my gun on anyone who challenges me, like in old western movies....

Originally posted by: Lego
grats on the new job i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I work myself, if you've every stopped by the room for a period of time, in barnes and noble. Im working here till it hit school again in september, so its a fairly steady part time job.

Do you get to carry a gun or anything?

I don't get to carry a gun, because you have to take more classes for that..... and I'm really not interested in doing this for the rest of my life. I'm working full time, from 2pm to 10 pm, and go to school in the morning. I like going to barnes and noble though, because they got every kind of magazines I like (not books). What room you're talking about though, the room where ya'll put people when you catch them stealing?

Lego
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:32 AM
room as in #animeone

i can't remeber how many times ive bitched about working there i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Wed, 05-12-2004, 10:44 AM
holy cow......8 hours a day??

doesnt that get kinda....boring? i cant imagine that a security guard gets some action on a daily basis or anything

Saruto
Wed, 05-12-2004, 11:22 AM
BTW RAP IS FUCKIN NICE!

congrat men, my job is pretty cool too...i do stage for festival, and all the big things in it, like just for laugh, formule one, Tournameent of tennis!! 9$/hour.

JusDaMan
Wed, 05-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Man screw u all Mcdonalds is the job for me!

get payed 5-6 dollars a hr is good livin...

as my teacher used to say to me "if you dont start shaping up you will ending up saying these 6 words "would you want fries with that?"

THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION TEACHER DOOD

SK
Wed, 05-12-2004, 04:09 PM
well i put in an application at boston market and called but the mother lovin manager wasnt there. then i asked who was in charge and they said they werent sure, im like wtf... anyway rap doesnt suck you suck.

Gods_Son
Wed, 05-12-2004, 04:15 PM
good for you oceen246, and enough about rap

oceen246
Wed, 05-12-2004, 10:17 PM
I'm getting $10 now, I used to get $6.50. But like AssertnFailure, it is boring to death, but I won't complain about it, because I get good money for what I do.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 05-13-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan

as my teacher used to say to me "if you dont start shaping up you will ending up saying these 6 words "would you want fries with that?"

tehehehe... I had a calculus professor that would staple a fast-food employment application to every failing midterm and Final, I in no way mean to knock you, just thought i'd share the story cuz i was suddenly reminded of it.

PSJ
Thu, 05-13-2004, 12:44 PM
congrats on your job, and i wish you to find a better job once you graduate. being a security guard seems to suck alot.

JusDaMan
Thu, 05-13-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi

Originally posted by: JusDaMan

tehehehe... I had a calculus professor that would staple a fast-food employment application to every failing midterm and Final, I in no way mean to knock you, just thought i'd share the story cuz i was suddenly reminded of it.

Hey its all good =) im happy wif my mcdonalds job lol