PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu DVD rips

Raven
Mon, 05-10-2004, 07:58 AM
Animesuki has DVD rips of part 1 and unaired 2, and unaired 3 and part 2. Plus they have DVD rips of other episodes. My questions:

1. Has anyone downloaded these so-called "unaired" parts, if so what are they? Have we seen them before?

2. Is there a difference in quality with the DVD versions? Is it worth it to download them all again in DVD format?

Thanks guys.

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 05-10-2004, 08:00 AM
unaired parts were subbed by anime- keep and probably another fansubber, the unaired ep is 1a and 1b and it should've been the first episode of the series, it's pretty funny, i think the second part of the ep was about them selling bread and a teacher tried to get to the bread but sagara got in his way

Raven
Wed, 05-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the info. What about the quality? Is it worth it to download the DVD rips again for every episode?

Mut
Wed, 05-12-2004, 06:10 PM
man... those eps were pretty funny. fmp fumoffu doesn't even have that many eps so i would consider downloading them again. i remember my bro dl'd the crappier versions of cowboy bebop then he later downloaded dvd versions and it was awesome.

Raven
Thu, 05-13-2004, 02:47 AM
Yeah, I think I'll get them all again, it's worth it. Such a good series.

EDIT - Nooooooooooooooooooooo....... It got licensed just as I was nearly finished d/ling the DVD versions. Ah this cruel world! One more day would have been enough!