PDA

View Full Version : Songs in Naruto - 45

stos289
Sun, 05-09-2004, 04:26 PM
I don't know if anyone has noticed but in Naruto - 45, there are two songs I have never heard in the series. They are not in both OST's and I was wondering if anyone else know the title's of these songs. The first one appears at 3:32 of the episode, and the second one appears at 11:19 of the episode. For those of you who do not know, this is the episode where Naruto fights Kiba and Akamaru in the Chunnin Exam. These are pretty cool songs and I would like to know if anyone could tell me where I could get those if possible. I know that they will probably appear in the third OST, but I wanted to make sure if i could get these beforehand. Thanks

Assertn
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:32 PM
there's alot of stuff not on ost yet....even from the first saga......
unfortunately there will be no way of obtaining those songs unless you actually tried to rip them right off the episodes

complich8
Sun, 05-09-2004, 07:08 PM
I am personally expecting to see the stuff that usually happens with this size series.... character singles.

There'll probably be character singles for at least naruto, sasuke, sakura, kakashi, and lee. Probably 4 or 5 songs each and they'll probably be themes for those characters specifically, which happen to be music like you heard in the chuunin exams, and other music that they didn't put on the first two ost's.

There'll probably be another ost installment every season or so until the series ends too... so OST3 is probably only 3 or 4 months away.

Of course, this is pure speculation. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

stos289
Sun, 05-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Thanks for you help. I guess I will have to wait untill the next OST to hear the songs. Thanks again.