PDA

View Full Version : Anime

Shuurai
Sun, 05-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Ok i havent been watching Anime long probally only 2 years at most i have watched a few and enjoyed them but as i have gone through them i have craved another lol. The ones i have seen so far are

1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
2. Final Fantasy Unlimited
3. Naruto
4. Slayers
5. The princess Mononoke (movie)

I know im gonna get the piss taken outta me for having such a shallow mind but hey go for it tell me some gooden's dont keep me in the dark i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Aeon
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:32 PM
You just made me feel like a anime whore since I been watching just over a yr and am currently watching bout 14show'si/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. Anyway's what's a gooden anime?

Destiny
Sun, 05-09-2004, 07:38 PM
goodens = goodies...?
I'd firstly recommend Rurouni Kenshin

SK
Sun, 05-09-2004, 08:02 PM
i really liked Escaflowne and Cowboy Bebop.

Knives122
Sun, 05-09-2004, 08:16 PM
Try Outlaw Star its really good only 26 eps. like 26 but its worth it, Also try Trigun: again 26 eps. but its worth it(just a side note dont be fooled by the beginning of the series, Watch it all)

NM
Sun, 05-09-2004, 09:19 PM
I really enjoyed Cowboy Bebop, Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe, Tenchi in Tokyo, Spirited Away (movie made by Miazaki who also made Princess Mononoke) and Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm currently watching Z.O.E Dolores and Naruto.

Aeon
Sun, 05-09-2004, 09:28 PM
If you wanna watch a good anime that will make you laugh then I suggest One Piece, don't let Coby turn you off he leave's after a couple eps. Some other good anime's are Gungrave, Gunslinger Girl, and Scrapped Princess. If your into playing RPGs I suggest Ragnorak The Animation.

rdkenshin
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:11 PM
Berserk, Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop.

oceen246
Mon, 05-10-2004, 01:39 AM
Naruto
Gungrave
Full metal panic + fumoflu
Trigun
Planet Phase
Tenjou Tenge
Macross Zero
Gantz
Kenran Butoh Sai
Grappler Baki 1 + 2
vandread
Full metal alchemist
Peace maker kuragame
Gokusen
Midori No Hibi
Saiyuki Reload
Airmaster
Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu
Shura no Toki
Initial D Fourth Stage

.............. and it keeps growing more and more everyday, making me look like I don't have anything else to do, well, it's my drug addiction, I need my dose of japanimation everyday like a crackhead person craving for his/her rock

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 05-10-2004, 02:09 AM
Replying with a lot of good animes is all good. But not mentioning one of the best animes ever is a crime... Take a look at:

Now And Then Here And There.

Shuurai
Mon, 05-10-2004, 03:06 AM
thx guys il look into some of these tonight i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Yeah Goodie's means good ones lol

Xollence
Mon, 05-10-2004, 03:19 AM
Just watch anything and everything, and then decide for yourself what is good and what is bad.

oceen246
Mon, 05-10-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by: Xollence
Just watch anything and everything, and then decide for yourself what is good and what is bad.

That's what I was thinking, just downloading anything, and when you're down with a series, download another one, or just download everything at the same time, just like I do, haha

Varica
Mon, 05-10-2004, 08:23 AM
Apart from what you've already listed, try Hellsing, Trigun, rouroni kenshin, Blue gender, Outlaw star, , which are liscenced.
From Gotwoot, try Bakuretsu Tenshi, Tenge Tenshi ( i think it's called that), Full metal alchemist, gokusen, there's loads really, jus download the 1st of everything and make your mind up that way. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

HimizujinEternia
Mon, 05-10-2004, 09:26 AM
If you wanna try something different and utterly confusing, a must see is Serial Experiments Lain. That series messes with your mind so much... enjoyable overall, though.

Based on what you've seen before, though, I definitely recommend Fullmetal Alchemist and Scrapped Princess.

oceen246
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:00 AM
I usually download the first 3 episodes of any series, and if I like them, I keep downloading the rest of it, if I don't, they go straight to the recycle bin

oceen246
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:00 AM
please ignore this post, I clicked on reply twice by accident

Stoopider
Wed, 05-12-2004, 01:40 AM
Yup I agree with Oceen246. Watch about 3 eps. Hate it, dump it. However you might miss out on some that starts out very horribly but through the middle gets better like Kiddy Grade.

And it does come down to preference on what animes you like. Like I hate Chobits and Fruit Basket. Waste of time. Many others would differ.

Here are some good ones I like - Berserk, Cowboy Bebop, Azumanga Diaoh, Mahoromatic, Vandread,
Stellvia of the universe, Gundam Seed, and many others. OH. Get Full Metal Alchemist and Full metal Panic.