PDA

View Full Version : rock paper scissors theory

chambers
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:39 PM
sorry to any mods abotu the last topic like i said in a previous post i didnt know abotu the PM function and there fore i rais emy hands up in complete guilt, i think this topic is better suited or themed at least.

in response to the post by assertin failure:

no thats my point the theory DOESNT just work at similar levels. like i have tried to state previously there are no set levels like in DBZ. freeza may have reacher power level 1 million but goku hit one million and one so he can win. its a much less structured world. this is shown in a number of ways, the most notable one and the easiest to prove is that of age. the 3rd was the hokage even tho he was weaker than he used to be, if left in such a decline in power without interuption do you think the people of knonoha would sit there and say hey! hes no longer as powerfull as a hokage so lets get rid of him! no they wouldnt as its not a power level but a positon . and also as its described as being the most powerfull ninja in the village we can easlity see that the kage's power will vary from village to village so someone saying 'OMG oro killed kazekage he must be amazing' doesnt hold up when we know for a 100% fact that kazakage would never have been a kage if he was form konoha.
an obvious choice for comparason is kabuto(sp?), ive read in a few places that in the managa naruto holds his own against this guy who we see murdering ANBU members like they are flies, could naruto do this? of course not.

also i dont think i underestimate itachis power at all, just because oro was scared of him doesnt mean anything, naruto was scared of gaara but did that mean that he was going to be beaten? no it didnt. lee beat naruto effortlessly but does that mean leee can beat gaara? evidently not. Gaara anihilates dosu who we know beats lee, who in turn beats naruto but does that mean gaara would beat naruto?

Text

even though you may not intend to offend anybody.....you cant argue that this thread is and/or could easily become a flame thread

L8r
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:46 PM
did you learn nothing from the last topic?

in response to the post by assertin failure:
if you got some thing to say to just 1 person on the forum use the PM function.

Shin_Naruto
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:47 PM
this is anime... no manga talk

bad call dude.

chambers
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:49 PM
yes but its a discusssion, i want everyone to see, therefore its doesnt require a pm, as i want other people to discuss the validity of the theory. just becasue the 1st post happend to be a response to somone doesnt mean it should be a pm right? i mena otherwise there would neevr be a topic with more than one post in it.

kilzo
Sun, 05-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Chambers....

Geez... Dont you just wanna kill him?

Theres a reason why the previous thread got locked, this is a place to discuss naruto, your moving alittle off track of the discussion and just trying to complain about your own view. PM the guy or take it somewhere else.

BTW: Spell check.

Don't EVER make a thread like this again. Locked

I think you might want re-read what Krbadass said.

Krbadass
Sun, 05-09-2004, 03:18 PM
As no one is making use of this thread, locked.