PDA

View Full Version : The Uchiha Clan

SK
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:13 PM
I was wondering if its even possible to ressurect the Uchiha clan, like Sasuke says he wants to do. But if he has kids with someone not of Uchiha blood would they still be able to use the Sharingan. Plus they would then have to have kids with someone not of Uchiha which would make those kids only a quarter Uchiha, so eventually wouldent the bloodline get thinner and thinner and be all but gone? And if you had so little Uchiha blood would you be able to use the Sharingan?

Knives122
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:17 PM
I thinks its still possible, remember in DBGT that little arc they had about Goku jr. he could still turn SS, and so could Vegeta jr., its the same thing. the kids would still be able to use Sharingan no matter how thin the bloodline got, because it would still be there

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:49 PM
if you look at it through your cells it's more than possible.

If the Sharingan is a dominant gene, then the other genes which is the opposit to Sharingan would have to make way for Sharingan... And in the comming generation, even if Sharingan isn't visible in the childs of a Sharingan user, they will have an DNA code which tells them that the next generation after that may bgecome a Sharingan user. It would never go away.until every Sharingan born child is dead.

But one thing i think is kind of funny is how serious Sasuke is when he says he is going to resurect his clan... But what he clearly doesn't realize (at least as it seems anyway) is that Sasuke will have to hump a whole gosh darn lot to create the new generation of little Sharingan users i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Gaz
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:09 PM
well he'd probably enjoy that to start of with ....

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by: Gaz

Are you pretty sure of this?
So far, his need for female companionship doesn't seem very strong. And I am not saying inexistent, since we don't get to watch him 24/7, mind you. Then again, we should be grateful that we don't have to do that, in the first place.

SK
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:15 PM
isnt it a reccesive gene, since not evey uchiha acquired the sharingan, or so i thought.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:22 PM
Wether it is or isn't a dominant gene hasen't been fortold, but if the opposit gene of the sharingan gene also is reccesive, then it doesn't matter, the chance would be 50/50 in the case.

But i think it must be pretty much 50/50 since they couldn't have children born with parents of same blood, that would be incest.

Sasuke would have a problem since his great love in the world of Naruto IS Naruto.

Krbadass
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:27 PM
It's not supposed to be thought of like this, the maker wanted it to be thought of as he can ressurect it, and thats all that matters. So the answer is yes.

gokudagreat
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:59 PM
Like Krbadass said i dont think its meant to be taken so literally, the point is that he wants revenge for his dead family and brethren, and by resurrecting it hes not taking into account those aspects, he just means basically killing itachi and starting from scratch

Krbadass
Sun, 05-09-2004, 03:07 PM
exactly

Gods_Son
Sun, 05-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Forget about genetics, Sasuke will probably kill Itachi before trying to resurrect his clan. It'll just be a long time before any of that can happen. By the way, there's a thread exactly like this in open discussion without any spoilers.

Knives122
Sun, 05-09-2004, 04:03 PM
well we shouldnt worry about this thread hes only 12 unless he build a aging machine he wont do it for about 10 years

RaZzy
Sun, 05-09-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

Originally posted by: Gaz

Are you pretty sure of this?
So far, his need for female companionship doesn't seem very strong. And I am not saying inexistent, since we don't get to watch him 24/7, mind you. Then again, we should be grateful that we don't have to do that, in the first place.

Well were you that much interested in girls as naruto at that age then?
Girls seem more interested in boys at that age. At least it was like that in my environment.

Krbadass
Sun, 05-09-2004, 04:22 PM
This is not what the threads about, thanks

Uzumaki-Naruto
Sun, 05-09-2004, 05:06 PM
he likes naruto though

Gods_Son
Sun, 05-09-2004, 05:11 PM
That doesn't matter

SK
Sun, 05-09-2004, 05:16 PM
now that i think of it, maybe he hasnt been interested in any girls because the ones shown so far have been weak. he probably wants to rebuild the clan with someone from a strong family...i wonder if he had kids with hinata would they have the power of both bloodlines?

Mut
Sun, 05-09-2004, 05:26 PM
why do people always bring up the possibility of sasuke being gay? i don't care if he is or not, but it's clear that he isn't. the reason why he hasn't shown interest in any girls is because kishimoto made him into basically a one-dimensional character where he focuses on only one thing, and that's becoming stronger than itachi. sasuke doesn't care about the girls because they all get in the way. every girl sucks in naruto and at best, they are mediocre. they can't contribute to sasuke's goal so he doesn't bother dealing with them and he doesn't even need to go after them cuz he'll always have tons of girls trailing him around. and stop bringing up homosexuality in naruto where it obviously doesn't exist. it just derails the topics 95% of the time.

Rek
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
now that i think of it, maybe he hasnt been interested in any girls because the ones shown so far have been weak. he probably wants to rebuild the clan with someone from a strong family...i wonder if he had kids with hinata would they have the power of both bloodlines?

holy shit. That would be sooo bad ass...

Gods_Son
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Having both bloodlines probably wouldn't work, and I doubt it would happen anyways.

Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:19 PM
when does sasuke say he wants to revive his clan?

Mut
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by: 010577
when does sasuke say he wants to revive his clan?

when kakashi asks naruto and co about their hobbies and goals...

Everon
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:45 PM
It may be one of his goals to revive the uchiha name, but right now he still has to deal with taking revenge his brother (which is impossible for Sasuke imo).

RockingRocklee
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:05 PM
wat are u talking about sasgays gay...........he will probably hate it

Kakashi-Senpai
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Just use sasuke's sperm and give it to all the women in the leaf village and in 9 months the uchiha clan will be revived.

Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:34 PM
there are only 2 possible situations: either sasuke doesn't know what hez talking about, or all of us don't know what we're talking about.
sasuke may think reviving a clan is about killing itachi and getting strong... whereas the reality might b just a bunch of hot luvin sex. he obviously does not think the latter or else he would be keeping some numbers and good marks with the girls
or maybe therez a way... like a jutsu that can revive a whole clan. but thatz pretty impossible.
ok this is stupid because there is no such thing as revive a whole clan... at least not the way hot-headed sasuke thinks about it. he wants to get it all done in his own lifetime.

Krbadass
Mon, 05-10-2004, 12:25 AM
Last time, GET ON TOPIC. This isn't a sasuke is gay or not thread, i don't wanna see this get off topic again. THANK YOU

SofaKing
Mon, 05-10-2004, 12:38 AM
The Sharingan may be the Uchiha special ability, but there's more to a clan than that. Even if the new clan
Uchiha can't use the Sharingan, it can still be the Uchiha clan.

Mut
Mon, 05-10-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by: SofaKing
The Sharingan may be the Uchiha special ability, but there's more to a clan than that. Even if the new clan
Uchiha can't use the Sharingan, it can still be the Uchiha clan.

the whole point of uchiha clan is being able to use sharingan... even though only a select few are born with them, the uchiha clan is feared cuz of the sharingan.

tank45s
Mon, 05-10-2004, 02:14 AM
I believe that if Sasuke has children they will have the ability to use the Sharingan, but the effectiveness will lessen and lessen with each generation. The Sharingan is a very good ability but it uses up too much chakra and cannot be used frequently. Even if the offspring can't master the Sharingan ability they will still have the Uchiha's abilities in fighting and such and with new blood mixed with the Uchiha's clan maybe a new more awesome ability will be formed. Because of this I say that the Uchiha clan is dead though because it will not be remaining pure Uchiha blood.