PDA

View Full Version : @ Mut@t@

chambers
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:41 AM
ok i dont want this to sound absurd or offensive, even tho it kinda is. iam not that kinda person and i apologise for anythign that may offend you in the following post.

ok why do you post your BS replys to decent well thought out theorys/arguements with just a idiotic 'its not possible and i wont discuss why' or 'thats stupid'. you seen unable to offer any kind of decent comeback that has any thought into it whatsoever, you just come across as a itachi fan boy to me.

the rock paper sicssors theory DOES work. and its VERY EASY to back it up in the naruto world. i have done this, other people have done this, yet you seem steadfast in your refusal of a valid theory. lets look at it this way, you have three ninjas Mr.Rock, Mr. Paper and Mr.Scissors. each ninja can only ever use there namesake move. no lets say that if we consider rock to be higher ranked that paper and scissors who are both of the same level. now rock can beat on scissors all day long, but that doesnt mean that he can beat paper just because he is higher ranked. you see paper is rocks weakness.

ok now lets look at the Gai V Itachi argument (iam not a Gai fanboy its just that he seems most likley to stand a chance against him). we have itachi, who may well be the be all and end all of ninja techniques, however his style is CLEARLY based on his ability to actually see or predict what the enemy is going to do. now as fast as you can claim itachi to be we MUST assume (as it follows perfect logic) that somone who knows no or very few techniques (like the ones itachi does) and focuses on physical training WILL be faster and stronger physically. we know gai also knows ways to fight against a sharingan user, as stupid as it sounds it must work as hes beat kakashi by using such methods, and as stronger as Itachis power is compared to Kakashis they are still comparable. now if you follow my logic that Gai is faster we have already seen from the rock (the person not the hand shape!) v sasuke that unless you can manage to fight at a comparable speed then being able to see the attacks is useless.

my grounds for making the rock v sasuke fight comparable with that of itachi v gai (at least in a sensible way, iam not saying that gai will hammer him, iam just saying he stands a MUCH better chance of beating him than anyone else) are that both are weaker representatives of each other, the extra year rock has is counterd by the fact that gai is older (he is isnt he? i seem to remeber kakashi being older than itachi?), the techniques usedin in each fight would be comparable.

SK
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:50 AM
wow @ Mut@t@ gets his own thread dedicated to him!! why didnt you just PM him lol, anyway your totally underestimating Itachi, did you see what he did to Kakashi? theres no way Gai would be able to defeat him, especially since all he can do is Taijutsu like Lee right? i mean think about it Itachi can use the Sharingan perfectly so Gai's speed wouldent be anything to him. your baseing your statements on the lee vs sasuke fight, but thats dumb since sasuke cant even use the sharingan as well as kakashi. i mean think about it the legendary 3 are supposed to be the strongest nin around, and itachi is stonger than one of them...

Jman
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:55 AM
There's a PM function on these boards, if you have an issue, use it.

jing
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:56 AM
I think Gai is no where near the position that could own Itachi. Afterall, Kakashi is Gai's rival. There is no point of rivalry if the other person is already 10x better, so we can assume that Gai and Kakashi's skill level is quite even. Another thing, Kakashi is powerless against Orochimaru, and Orochimaru is weaker than Itachi. Therefore, Gai, who is around kakashi's level shouldn't even beat Orochimaru, and if he can't beat Orochimaru, then he won't beat Itachi. (won't come close that's what I think).

Plus, how do we know that Gai was bluffing or not? Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai, and Smoker sensei was at a disadvantage position, dealing with somebody Jiraiya and Orochimaru finds troublesome. I won't be surprised if he was bluffing. But, if you say Gai is the only person that is close enough in beating Itachi then you may be right, THE ONLY PERSON IN KONOHA. But I'd say Jiraiya has even more chance.

If you really hate Mut@t@ why don't you PM him.

Edit: Guys if you haven't noticed HE NEVER SAID GAI CAN BEAT ITACHI SO JUST DROP THAT. HE ONLY SAID HE STANDS MORE CHANCE THAN ANYONE ELSE OKAY?

Gods_Son
Sun, 05-09-2004, 12:00 PM
You should really use the PM instead of dedicating a thread to each person who doesn't like your arguments. Gai is basically at the same level as Kakashi, and Itachi's sharingan and skills clearly surpass that of Kakashi. He may have a better chance against Itachi, because of his taijutsu-based style, but he's still probably no match.

Hinata-chan
Sun, 05-09-2004, 12:02 PM
lock this please - and chambers - the point of a forum si for everybody to express their opinion

personally - i aggree with mutatauatuatua that there are alot of damn stupid commetns made - especially when people forget some basic fundamental things mentioned in the anime

but hey - dont rag on him just because he also has an opinion

a forum w/o flame - dont get your hopes up kid

L8r
Sun, 05-09-2004, 12:05 PM
one word.... GAMABUNTA!!! hehe i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
lest see how the Sharingan works on him =)

and like everybody else said theres the PM button

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 05-09-2004, 12:46 PM
Hahahaha an anti-Catloaf thread i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Oh well, I lub the catloaf i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

All of that post would be been better off going to a thread that it related to, or in a PM.

On topic : there is NO proof of what would happen, or who is strongest, just indications of varying levels of relevance. Itachi seems pretty tough, but IMHO Jiraiya (and Udon, lol) > Itachi. I also think that Gai would be a very troublesome matchup for Itachi. I'm not sure who would win, but I think it would be one of the worst possible opponents for Itachi. Gai doesn't use any nin/genjutsu that can be reversed, and he knows how to attack without looking into the sharingan. Add to this exceptional speed and extreme taijutsu experience, and you're looking at a tailor-made headache for Mr. Uchiha. It would be great to see i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

JusDaMan
Sun, 05-09-2004, 12:52 PM
I WANT MY OWN THREAD! boooo

Knives122
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:20 PM
You dont get one this isnt about you,

It wouldnt just be great it would be funny as hell seeing Itachi trying to figure out Gai's fight stategy.

chambers
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:18 PM
its not about anyone, its just in response to somone on the boards who seems to denounce stuff as tho its ridiculous and his words is gosepl when his answeres often seem hastily arived at conclusions wiht no back up other than 'itachi will beat everyone!!!'

but like i said i didnt really mean to cause any real offense and not being a reg here i didnt know abtou the PM feature.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:18 PM
PM him dont post a thread about it , and itachi is alot stonger then u think

Assertn
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:20 PM
even though you may not intend to offend anybody.....you cant argue that this thread is and/or could easily become a flame thread

to argue the paper/rock/scissors concept.....yes, it does work, but only among people at equal skill levels.....
if lee's fighting style is perfect for beating neji, it doesnt mean he could beat hiashi

Krbadass
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Don't EVER make a thread like this again. Locked