PDA

View Full Version : hunter x hunter question

jamoogabooga
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:05 AM
i download a batch of hunter x hunter that was 1-25....then, i saw this other batch at animeshare.com that had a batch that was from 25-36....i need to dl this, but i already have ep 25....is there any way to delete ep 25 when downloading this batch so it wont re-download it?

r3n
Sun, 05-09-2004, 12:36 PM
nope

Munsu
Sun, 05-09-2004, 12:42 PM
you can use azureus to stop downloading 25.... or you can rename your current ep 25 as the one in the batch and then just copy it to the directory so that it recognizes that you already have it

jamoogabooga
Sun, 05-09-2004, 05:27 PM
how do u copy it to the directory?...and wut is the directory and where is it located?....i think copy is ctrl+c....and paste is ctrl+v, but i dunno where the directory is located

welk
Mon, 05-10-2004, 09:32 AM
hi another question as welll whats the difference between GI and Final GI? looks the same to me
new here btw i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

complich8
Mon, 05-10-2004, 02:01 PM
greed island is ova2, is 8 episodes, and takes place immediately after ova1, and is a direct continuation of the storyline (albeit into a new story arc).
gi-final is ova3, is 14 episodes, and takes place immediately after greed island, and is a direct continuation of it.

So if you're leechin' and watchin' ... find all the regular season eps, then find ova1 somewhere (it should just be labelled "ova" or something like that, check your local dc hub), then find greed island, then go to greed island final. Anything else and you'll be watching out of order, and confused by the gigantic leaps in storyline.

r3n
Tue, 05-11-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
you can use azureus to stop downloading 25.... or you can rename your current ep 25 as the one in the batch and then just copy it to the directory so that it recognizes that you already have it

ok i never thought of that 2nd point. i use shadows client so didnt know about the 1st point. my bad! i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif