PDA

View Full Version : End of Orochimaru??

Naruto_-_Kun
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:28 AM
Nice topic title aye i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

With recent plot twists in the manga could the orochimaru stage of the naruto manga end here? with the sasuke thing. IMHO i think its quite probable, with whats been happening it wouldnt be too far fetched for jiriaya to come out as well as orochimaru and kabuto and mayb even kakashi etc......wat do u guys think. I mean with the introduction of a more notorious power (itachi and akatsuki) orochimaru has lost his role as the most terryfying and evil character.....

Gods_Son
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:37 AM
Without arms, Orochimaru isn't terrifying at all. He is no longer an effective bad guy, but they may find some other ways of using him. I really wouldn't care if they just got rid of him now.

v EDIT: Orochimaru isn't that terrifying either way v

Vagabond
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:41 AM
Huh, i thought he could use his arms now?

Naruto_-_Kun
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:56 AM
Ok, another idea that just struck me as being amazing lol

i reckon if the orochimaru thing doesnt end now in the time jump that would most likely occur, there should be just one chapter that shows the development of both characters(naruto and sasuke), like a couple of missions, them learning new techniques, looking slightly older in each drawring and bassically comparing em. and animated i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif id wet myself watching an episode like that and it would be a real awsome thing for the series i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif and it could be like a recap episode in the anime as well...../me wets himself

Stoopider
Sun, 05-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Youngsters nowadays have no respect for the disabled!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Me thinks Sasuke is going to own him. I don't think Sasuke's going back to the Leafs.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Youngsters nowadays have no respect for the disabled!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Me thinks Sasuke is going to own him. I don't think Sasuke's going back to the Leafs.

They never watched Cowboy Bebop.

JusDaMan
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:45 AM
watch something stupid happens... Like.

itachi and orochisasuke fight eachother Suddenly itachi sees the curse seal on orochisasuke and is like WTH U DO TO MY BROTHER! then itachi woops his ass like crazy. so badly that orochisasuke turns back to orochimaru and sasuke. and then sasuke and itachi fight orochimaru. after along time... all 3 of them did summoning no jutsu. itachi summoned a weisel. sasuke summoned a lower snake. and orochimaru summons manda. So they continue fighting for a crap load of time. then sasuke is like HEY MANDA OROCHIMARU CANT USE JUTSU'S ANYMORE. (note: chapter 170 page 5) so then manda is like YOU R NO USE TO ME! then manda eats orochimaru.

That is gonna be a stupid ending but i like it! it just kills the whole point of everything else

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:24 PM
JusDaMan, was that some good bud you were smokin when u posted that? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:33 PM
seriously, I think i just lost 10 IQ points after reading that, dont do it again

JusDaMan
Sun, 05-09-2004, 04:08 PM
wa happen?

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 05-09-2004, 08:38 PM
Main screen turn on

Someone set us up the bomb!!!

FearTheMullet
Tue, 05-11-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Main screen turn on

Someone set us up the bomb!!!

Good Evening gentlemen, All your bae are belong to us.