PDA

View Full Version : ***Calling All Artists***

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Sat, 05-08-2004, 06:24 PM
I am working on making 3d models of some characters, but i run into a major issue, i'm no good at making reference drawings, for those of you who don't know what i mean, i need 2 pictures for the faces/bodies of the characters, 1 from the absolute front, head on, and another from a profile view, either perfect right or perfect left of the character, they don't need to be color at all, actually its better if they're not, if anyone could help me out by drawing them i'd appreciate it, and if/when i make an animation out of the models the person would get full credit for their work, i'm looking really for Rock Lee to start, i've got a pretty good idea of an animation i'd make with him, anyone interested or able to help can contact me at Fiyaitup@hotmail.com or im me at Petesyman on Aol instant messenger, thx

edit: forgot to mention one thing about the reference images, they're almost useless if the front view/side view arent equally proportioned to each other or at least extremely close to being equally proportioned or u get a person with a fatter face than they should have or a skinnier longer face than they should have

edit^2: sorry about the answer thing i accidentally hit it lol