PDA

View Full Version : Is it in the eye's??

Foomanchew24
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:46 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has noticed that itachi and kikashi's shiringan are like permanent, as in always red. Sauske on the other hand has normal eye's and then his eye's change to the shiringan. Does it become permanent when they turn adults and sauske just hasnt hit puberty or what. Any thoughts on the subject, I thought it was interesting. I could be wrong, let me know.

Mut
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
I was just wondering if anyone has noticed that itachi and kikashi's shiringan are like permanent, as in always red. Sauske on the other hand has normal eye's and then his eye's change to the shiringan. Does it become permanent when they turn adults and sauske just hasnt hit puberty or what. Any thoughts on the subject, I thought it was interesting. I could be wrong, let me know.

EDIT: I LIKE TO READ THINGS THAT AREN'T THERE

itachi can manage to keep using his sharingan so often is because he is a master at it. he's probably trained so hard with them on all the time so having them on doesn't exert too much chakra. however, sasuke and kakashi are different. sasuke is only a 'beginner' at using sharingan so he can't control it (in all aspects including chakra usage) as well as itachi can. kakash on the other hand, can't turn it off at all since it's surgically implanted. that's why he has to cover it up so it doesn't get 'used.'

hoob
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Mut@t@ is right, I believe. Itachi has probably reached such a high level that he doesn't even need to turn it off, crudely speaking. Kakashi can't, because, like he said, it was implanted and Kakashi has no control over it's being on or off. Sasuke so far has only reached a certain level, and has a ways to go before he masters it. But he does have the potential to be much stronger than Itachi, that I believe.

jing
Sat, 05-08-2004, 06:47 PM
Mut@t@ im sure you mean to say Kakashi instead of kisame.
and they pretty much explained everything.
Also its Kakashi, and Sasuke, Sharingan. not kikashi, sauske, or shiringan. just thought i should clarify. not being an ass purposely, but 1st poster, repeats the wrong names...

and we have seen itachi without sharingan before, so i guess that answers your question.

Rek
Sat, 05-08-2004, 07:12 PM
perfect answer... would you rather him have it off all the time? If it makes no difference chakra wise, its totally better to look cool imo.

Mut
Sat, 05-08-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by: jing
Mut@t@ im sure you mean to say Kakashi instead of kisame.
and they pretty much explained everything.
Also its Kakashi, and Sasuke, Sharingan. not kikashi, sauske, or shiringan. just thought i should clarify. not being an ass purposely, but 1st poster, repeats the wrong names...

and we have seen itachi without sharingan before, so i guess that answers your question.

yeah... i don't know what the hell i was thinking or reading. i saw 'ki' (cuz he spelled kakashi 'kikashi') so i automatically thought he wrote kisame.

SK
Sat, 05-08-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by: hoob
Mut@t@ is right, I believe. Itachi has probably reached such a high level that he doesn't even need to turn it off, crudely speaking. Kakashi can't, because, like he said, it was implanted and Kakashi has no control over it's being on or off. Sasuke so far has only reached a certain level, and has a ways to go before he masters it. But he does have the potential to be much stronger than Itachi, that I believe.

are you joking? how old is Sasuke 12-13 right? Itachi was an ANBU captain at 13, I think that shows a huge difference in talent and potential right there.

Mut
Sat, 05-08-2004, 08:05 PM
ugh, this potential thing again.

sasuke has more potential than itachi. HE HAS TO. or the whole story line won't work. just because sasuke hasn't developed as much as itachi has at this age, that doesn't mean he has less potential than itachi. sasuke is just a late bloomer.

CyberPunk
Sat, 05-08-2004, 08:07 PM
don't forget that itachi also grew up around other clan members and was probably taught something about his abilities; sasuke pretty much figured it out for himself. also, orochimaru stated that sasuke had more potential than itachi when they fought in the forest during the chuunin exam.

kage_bunshin
Sat, 05-08-2004, 09:36 PM
yeah orochimaru once said sasuke has more potential than itachi.

Foomanchew24
Sat, 05-08-2004, 09:38 PM
Sorry for the bad spelling. I wrote the post in haste and did not check the spelling of the name's. Thanks for all the insight especially about kakashi not having the sharingan all the time. That pretty much answers my question.

SK
Sat, 05-08-2004, 09:41 PM
im not sure...maybe Naruto is meant to defeat Itachi, since eventually Itachi will get to Naruto...and maybe thats the true threat and the reason Naruto was given Kyubi.

Sat, 05-08-2004, 11:17 PM
I think itz cooler to turn on and off.

because it seems as though the sharingan is used for a reason.

like pokemon, "I summon you! charmander!" ... err.... i'll shut up now

frexeze
Sat, 05-08-2004, 11:47 PM
did you just mention pokemon in naruto forum -.-

i ban you from anime

Gods_Son
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:13 AM
Naruto defeating Itachi seems completely stupid to me. Orochimaru stated that he sees more potential in Sasuke than in Itachi, it's just going to take a while for him.

Aeon
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Judging by the entrance it look's like it's gonna be Naruto vs Kabuto, Jiraiya vs Oro in a summon battle, so I'm guessing that leaves Sauske vs Itachi and Kakashi vs Kisume. The only person I see losing is Sauske, I hope he doesn't fall into the typical side kick roll of being strong but alway's losing to prove how strong the main character is.

Vagabond
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:33 AM
Well if Itachi is the "leader" (if there is such a thing) of the akatsuki then i can see Naruto fighting and defeating him in the future.
If not, i agree it would be pretty stupid if Naruto kills him.

Ganesh
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:35 AM
i disagree, i believe it will go like this
Kakashi vs Kabuto
Jiraiya vs Oro
Sasuke vs Itachi
i don't think kisume will be a major character.

however, naruto has to have some influence on the whole story. hmm, maybe support or something not sure.

hoob
Sun, 05-09-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
im not sure...maybe Naruto is meant to defeat Itachi, since eventually Itachi will get to Naruto...and maybe thats the true threat and the reason Naruto was given Kyubi.

But if you go by that, why do they place such significance on Sasuke's revenge story? If Naruto was meant to defeat Itachi, why bother developing the story between Sasuke and Itachi? It'd be silly, to me anyway, to have them build up this revenge story only to throw it away as Naruto steps in and handles Itachi, kinda like in the Gaara situation. Except Gaara is Itachi's brother, and stuff.

Kyuubi was sealed into Naruto for heaven knows what reasons. Although it was kinda hinted at or said in Ep. 82 by Jiraiya. I think eventually Akatsuki will play a much larger role as bad guys. Itachi is one of the members, so there's gotta be someone much stronger than all of them pulling the strings. Here's hoping Naruto fights him and ascends to Kage-dom.

In any event, I think it's gonna break down to
Sasuke vs. Itachi
Jiraiya and probably Tsunade vs. Orochimaru
Naruto vs. who knows? He's gonna fight a lot of strong people coming up, that'll be for sure.
Kabuto vs. ??? Don't want to spoil it in any way.
Kisume will not a main character, he's probably just one of those really strong sidekicks who amount to nothing story-wise.

And blah blah blah, it's really really late.

SK
Sun, 05-09-2004, 07:56 AM
you never know, something like sasuke finally gets to itachi but cant kill him. then itachi gets to naruto, naruto is about to kill him then sasuke steps in and saves his bro. i mean you never know im just throwing things out there, but past friends having to fight in the end would be bad-ass.

Bakka
Sun, 05-09-2004, 10:22 AM
kakashi's sharingan in his eye is always on, I don't think it takes up any chakra, but he covers it for a few reasons.

#1 If he has it uncovered, he has to use it because he can't control it properly.
#2 He doesn't want too many ppl to know about his eye if they don't already know and
#3 He looks damn cool with that protector over his face i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

We Haven't seen Itachi without his Sharingan on. I'm willing to bet that once the third comma in the eye comes, the Sharingan are permanent and can't be changed back(another reason why Kakashi can't make his eye normal) and doesn't use any Chakra to just have them on anymore.

Sasuke's obviously just haven't developed enough yet.

meh, who knows, i could be wrong, then again, we all could be wrong

Aeon
Sun, 05-09-2004, 10:28 AM
I doubt Kakashi will ever get the chance to fight Kabuto, During the Konaha Crush what he said to Kakashi about even if I show the slightest of hand you'll just copy it and that he's not as good as the Uchiha member's with it. When he said that it made me think that when Itachi faught against Oro, Kabuto must have had some hand in the fight but got his technique's copied and turned against him. That's my reasoning behind him alway's running from Kakashi.

NewGuyinTown
Sun, 05-09-2004, 10:47 AM
Naruto probably wont be fighting Itachi because Naruto cannot look into his eyes (making Naruto have a large disadvantage)... Only someone with the Uchiha blood can look into his eyes. The story starts off with Sasuke having an ambition to kill Itachi. It'll be ironic if Naruto kills him. Sasuke probably won't forgive him for killing the Uchiha clan and his parents.
Naruto probably going to kill that Hidden Mist guy.

gokudagreat
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Okay, im gonna step outside the story for a second, Sasuke HAS to fight Itachi, they wouldnt of set it up the way they had this whole time, they pound it into your head over and over that Itachi killed the clan and Sasuke wants revenge, even if sasuke doesnt kill itachi out of revenge, he will at least FIGHT AND BEAT Itachi, or else the whole thing would just be dumb and ruined, but im sure thats how its gonna be cause they wouldnt of set the story up the way they had

I dont think Naruto has a "final boss" person to beat, but obviously its gonna be the most important person to beat, otherwise the anime wouldnt be called 'Naruto' now would it?

NoKKiE
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:58 PM
I think there is going to be a "Final Boss" for naruto but it just hasn't been revealed yet...

about itachi using sharingan constantly, it is kinda like when goku was teaching gohan about super saiyan, when they were strong enouhg they just stayed in super saiyan constantly