PDA

View Full Version : Most Chakra Per Person/Attack

Jordi-san
Sat, 05-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Hi there all.....just a question or two to give you some thought:

1. Which, out of all characters in Naurto has the most chakra within them?
2. Which attack from any of the characters uses up the most chakra?

Mut
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:09 PM
naruto has the most chakra.

we haven't seen a technique that uses up most chakra... but i guess you can count suicidal techniques by anko and the 3rd cuz that technique destroys all chakra. literally. but if we're going for the technique that uses up most chakra... i guess i'd have to say summoning jutsus.

SK
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Naruto has the most chakra because of Kyubi. Hmmm, I know for Sasuke it would be the chidori (sp?) since he can only use it twice, but Im not sure how many times Kakashi can use it. I think the kage bunshin jutsu uses a lot of chakra. But of course summoning the death god takes the most.

jing
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:38 PM
i think kage bunshin does not take alot of chakra.
remember in wave country saga. kakashi says that he only has a little bit of chakra left, but still his kagebunshin was alot.

NM
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Out of all the characters, Naruto has the most chakra. Like Sharingan Kakashi said, its because of the Kyubi. Its hard to say what techniques use the most chakra. I think that henges use up the most chakra because the user has to waste chakra to stay in that transformation. And if anyone remembers when Kabuto helped Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura get a scroll to enter the exam and when Naruto used his Kage Bunshin No Jutsu + Henges, damn thats a hell of alot of chakra. And Sharingan Kakashi, Kakashi can use the Lightning Edge 4 times. I believe he said it in the episode where he was fighting the transformed Gaara and he had a flashback about using the Chidori again.

Assertn
Sat, 05-08-2004, 06:14 PM
naruto has the highest chakra stamina (which pretty much answers the 1st question)
naruto uses up practically all of it for the summoning jutsu (which would answer the 2nd question)

although if you say from ANY character......then it could actually be itachi's genjutsu ability....or some of the jutsus the hokages performed in their fight

Gods_Son
Sat, 05-08-2004, 06:17 PM
1. Naruto (Kyubi)
2. Summoning or Mange Sharingan

tensai
Sat, 05-08-2004, 06:37 PM
naruto has the most chakra
summoning jutsus use the most chakra

the sharingan uses up chakra when its in use
kage bunshin distributes chakra evenly among each bunshin, when kakashi used it it was only for show to scare the enemies

animeniac
Sat, 05-08-2004, 07:37 PM
1. Naruto because of the kyubi

2. Summoning techniques or the chidori

kage_bunshin
Sat, 05-08-2004, 09:32 PM
1. As everyone says, naruto due to kyuubi.

2. I think Tajuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu takes up hell of alot of chakra, due to creating 1000 replications. Probably much more than chidori.

But summoning a big creature like gamabunta will use even more chakra.

logic
Sat, 05-08-2004, 11:49 PM
Naruto, obviously.

I'd like to see who has the '2nd' most chakra, if you think naruto has the most, then who's next in line?

As for the most chakra draining attack.. what a friggin tough question.

Summoning the death god seems like it would take a lot, especially since Oro seemed so surprized that the 3rd could still maintain his state.. 'you shouldn't have any chakra left'.

Before anyone flames, yes I know they had a huge fight, like 12 eps worth, but, cmon, this is the 3rd were talkinga bout.

Next to that, 1000 replication tech. (forget the jutsu name), and the summoning technique if you invoke one of the 'bosses'.

We know naruto can, and the 4th and jir can..

I dont know if kakashi can, but i'm willing to bet he could, but thats neither here nor there in this thread.

anyway.. the 2nd in line for the most chakra, i'm going to say jiraiya.

Aeon
Sun, 05-09-2004, 01:04 AM
Well since everyone agree's on Naruto being the Genin with the most chakra, but I think Neji come's in a close second when it come's to chakra. As far as the most chakra draining technique goes I'm gonna either say Chidori or the Kaitan since your literally releasing chakra.

Jeff_from_MD
Sun, 05-09-2004, 03:37 AM
at least Sasuke and Kakashi can pull off the chidori a few times before they're plum out. But how many times can a guy like fuzzy eyebrows do primary lotus?

Himura_san
Sun, 05-09-2004, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Well since everyone agree's on Naruto being the Genin with the most chakra, but I think Neji come's in a close second when it come's to chakra. As far as the most chakra draining technique goes I'm gonna either say Chidori or the Kaitan since your literally releasing chakra.

No, Garaa would be a close second, since he also has a demon within him.

r3n
Sun, 05-09-2004, 05:27 AM
id say naruto having most chakra is kinda obvious. and id say the most chakrahungry move would be chidori as it can only be used a couple of times, and also electricity that powerful has gotta use a lot of enery i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

complich8
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:40 AM
I think Chidori is pretty damned draining, but ... sasuke is nowhere near being able to summon something big (like gamabunta for example), and he can still do two shots of Chidori without exploding his heart or fizzling the attacks out. Remember that Kakashi's four-shot limit is coming from the same guy who readily admits to being unable to use sharingan for a very long time because he tires so easily using it.

I'd say ... as far as "genin with the second most chakra capacity" ... well, neji does have that whole whirly thing going on, which is neat and all. I don't think Lee uses a whole lot of justu-style chakra, he's pure taijutsu. While the whole "opening the gates" thing is unleashing chakra, I don't think that he really knows how to control the chakra and move it around as much as he knows how to flood his body with it and speed himself up as a whole, so I don't think he's a candidate. Sasuke.

If you want to say "character (non-monster) with the most chakra" I'd say right now Naruto's still behind Jiraiya and probably Orochimaru as well. I think of course he'll surpass them all in raw capacity soon, but I don't think he's there now. We've seen orochimaru do some freaky-ass things, and ... well ... Naruto's base capacity wasn't enough (without calling on Kyubi-chakra) to summon Gamabunta (though this is up in the air, we don't know which chakra he used to summon Gama in the Gaara fight but I think it's a safe bet that it was Kyuubi-chakra that went to work without Naruto really asking for it - he still has that whole "I'm about to die" reflex that kicks in, whether he can access it consciously or not).

Since we know that Jiraiya can and has in the past summoned Gamabunta (and found him to be quite a handful), I think it's safe to say he's at least at the top tier.

NewGuyinTown
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
Naruto has the most chakra because of Kyubi. Hmmm, I know for Sasuke it would be the chidori (sp?) since he can only use it twice, but Im not sure how many times Kakashi can use it. I think the kage bunshin jutsu uses a lot of chakra. But of course summoning the death god takes the most.

Wait a minute... Twice? I thought he used it 3 times... 2 in the forest and 1 in the arena.

gokudagreat
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:07 AM
the last time didnt work completely successfully remember, he CAN use it more than twice but its dangerous cause he doesnt really have enough chakra

i think kakashi said he can use it 4 times, but hes probably being modest

Aeon
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Are you sure the third one wasn't completed successfully? If you look at the ep while it was failing when he was in mid air I think the reason he activated the curse seal was so he could get the extra power boost to complete it considering it ripped though Gaara's arm.

SK
Sun, 05-09-2004, 12:24 PM
thats why he's only supposed to get 2 shots, so that the cursed seal doesnt come back, but sasuke is too hard headed to listen to anybody.

The_Fourth
Sun, 05-09-2004, 12:42 PM
The character that uses more chakra is Naruto, and the techinque that uses mroe chakra of all is Summoning technique or the Fourth Seal (something fuuji, i dont remember the name).