PDA

View Full Version : Bakafish 214 Release

Saiyr
Sat, 05-08-2004, 12:06 AM
The torrent is here:
http://www.hasheva.net/BAKAFISH_Naruto_Chapter_214.zip.torrent

The downloads will probably be slow until people pile up well! PLEASE seed if you finish your download.

Hotsuma
Sat, 05-08-2004, 12:57 AM
Great chapter. Kankuro is bad-ass.

Kumiriko
Sat, 05-08-2004, 01:12 AM
Haveing avoided most Translations. for my first try of another group. Pritty good i must say. good chapter. seemd a tad short

Assertn
Sat, 05-08-2004, 01:34 AM
lately ive started to like bakafish's translations a little better than inane's
god that new puppet is so goofy looking

XwingRob
Sat, 05-08-2004, 01:48 AM
Now for the gaara fight!!!!
*gets into time machine*

Trip
Sat, 05-08-2004, 01:58 AM
sweeet i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

the sand might be a bit more ruthless, but they do get the job done quickly i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Kumiriko
Sat, 05-08-2004, 02:02 AM
Main reason i think in the diffnce between sand and leaf. Sand has no problum killing. none at all

itachi_
Sat, 05-08-2004, 04:58 AM
So both sakon&ukon, and tayuya died, right? like sakon&ukon were crushed in that cube and tayuya was blasted away?

Mut
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:26 AM
sakon/ukon died cuz they were impaled by like 10 spikes. tayuya died cuz she was crushed by trees. and wtf, why can't they release it in direct download???

EDIT: thanks, itachi_

itachi_
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:28 AM
It's on narutofan.com, but the fact remains ...I still hate it!

Wonderful paintwork on the naruto image, I wonder what it is... like a mist village coat?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:34 AM
bahhha, if Kishimoto wasn't planning to kill anyone, couldn't he finish this damn fight about a year ago?

anyway, the sand village kicks ass like cream, and the sound four are likely weaker than Sakura...

Edit: never mind that, i found some seeds for the file, so everything's good now...

itachi_
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:40 AM
There is always "Inane", narutofan.com narutoex.com whatever....

Gods_Son
Sat, 05-08-2004, 08:51 AM
Good chapter, I'm glad Kankuro ended that fight quickly.

Stoopider
Sat, 05-08-2004, 09:32 AM
Yup. Cool episode. This Kankuro's puppets are horrifying. Really nightmarish.

And another thing. I'm going to keep a Bakafish episode as well as a Inane (or the coloured pages). The paintjob by Bakafish group is great!

And... What the hell did Temari summoned? Some kind of wind fox? Looked like a whole tornado went through the place.

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 05-08-2004, 12:23 PM
omg this chapter was great, there is still a possibility that neji and choji are done for, kankuro totally raped sakon and ukon amazing, and Temari was amazing using that summon now let's see how gaara handles kimi

makkura
Sat, 05-08-2004, 12:33 PM
temari really blows =)

sorry i had to say it.

Jman
Sat, 05-08-2004, 01:02 PM
Good chapter. I'm just happy the fight with ukon/sakon & tayuya are over. Can't wait for Gaara to take care of business with Kimi (hope this fight doesn't get dragged out), and the Naruto vs Sasuke match.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 05-08-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster
Good chapter. I'm just happy the fight with ukon/sakon & tayuya are over. Can't wait for Gaara to take care of business with Kimi (hope this fight doesn't get dragged out), and the Naruto vs Sasuke match.

I am putting my money on Saska running away...again.
Anyway, did Temari summon a Teddy Bear, or it was just me?

ComeComeParadise
Sat, 05-08-2004, 01:44 PM
Did no one else notice how shitty that scan looked? BTW, Temari's summon looked more like a weasel to me.

Stoopider
Sat, 05-08-2004, 02:03 PM
She summoned Itachi!

Knives122
Sat, 05-08-2004, 02:13 PM
no it was a muskrat

zindryr
Sat, 05-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Temari summoned a Kama Itachi, simply a play on her favorite move. Kama, (those are the weapons the Itachi was carrying, the things that looked like scythes), and Itachi, a weasel.

originalkrn
Sat, 05-08-2004, 04:25 PM
you dont need a torrent for the file. You can straight dl it off of narutofan.com. I thought the chapter was great.

jing
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:23 PM
wow i loved temari's new summoning technique..

aeturnum
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:50 PM
Yeah I was finding the scan quality a bit lacking as well...
But was anyone else disappointed with Temari's win? I was looking forward to something a bit better, as Tayuya must have had something else going for her, but Temari won almost completely without effort (Daikamaitachi, summon, win) in the span of a page - with 3 wasted pages of Shikamaru's completely unneeded analysis.

Assertn
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:55 PM
i thought it was a ferret

Death BOO Z
Sat, 05-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: aeturnum
Yeah I was finding the scan quality a bit lacking as well...
But was anyone else disappointed with Temari's win? I was looking forward to something a bit better, as Tayuya must have had something else going for her, but Temari won almost completely without effort (Daikamaitachi, summon, win) in the span of a page - with 3 wasted pages of Shikamaru's completely unneeded analysis.

I agree that the quick wins are irrataiting, and quite anti climatic... but consider the alternative, another 10 chapters of crap onlt to wait until they "suicide ougie!" thier way to victory...

and yes, i've expected much more from Sakon and Tayuya (Kiba's still alive, the horror! THE HORROR!), and the explenation was wasted space, but if fades if you compare it to the last 20 chapters of nothingness... or more to speack, this arc could have been shortened to half, and it would still be too long...

Assertn
Sat, 05-08-2004, 06:05 PM
it wasnt any more anti-climactic though than chouji all of a sudden getting a surge of chakra and punching jiroubi in the face
or the neji fight instantly switching from kidoumaru sniping away at neji's body to neji nailing him with his gentle fist

Boogster
Sat, 05-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by: ComeComeParadise
Did no one else notice how shitty that scan looked?

Yes. It was way below par.

Kumiriko
Sat, 05-08-2004, 07:46 PM
It dose look like a Farret. thats my guess.

Mut
Sat, 05-08-2004, 08:34 PM
so... the next chapter's gonna be about gaara and kimimaro... cool

even though i do want to see kimimaro whoop ass for a while before he loses, i want that fight to end quickly so we can get to sasuke ---> itachi.

Raven
Sat, 05-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Is there any possibility that Sakon/Ukon and Tayuya aren't finished yet?

Oh, and if they are dead, doesn't that mean that Gaara should automatically win too? If his two siblings win easily, it would be dumb if he didn't as well. But it's Kimimaro we're talking about here, he ain't no pushover.

immortality
Sat, 05-08-2004, 08:59 PM
yea...the scan for that was unclear...probably be better in color../

kind of started to seem like Shik was gettin the hots of temari...damn him...go u NERD..

Assertn
Sat, 05-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Oh, and if they are dead, doesn't that mean that Gaara should automatically win too? If his two siblings win easily, it would be dumb if he didn't as well.

one would think that.....however one would ALSO have thought that back in the prelims

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 05-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by: zindryr
Temari summoned a Kama Itachi, simply a play on her favorite move. Kama, (those are the weapons the Itachi was carrying, the things that looked like scythes), and Itachi, a weasel.

Huh, makes sense. her wind blasts do look like those kamas, when you come to think, right from the first time she used that jutsu.
Then, though it was just the kamaitachi, weasel with scythes. Now, since they're all upgraded. this one is the big weasel with scythes...

Rock Lee
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:03 AM
Its a scythe weasel, its possibly the most badass summon in the series so far. The scythe weasel is the asian cousin to the artic ice weasel. I thought Kamaitachi was an old legend having to do with an old man in a mountain. Also refering to a mountain region of japan were the winds are so fierce that they are said to cut things. But hell i'd rather it being an eye patch'd ferret wielding a scythe with dozens of spinning kama around him. Too bad the kama weren't kusarigami.....

As a side note i think the term "Itachi" is jap. slang for a burly lesbian isn't it?

Wren
Sun, 05-09-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Oh, and if they are dead, doesn't that mean that Gaara should automatically win too? If his two siblings win easily, it would be dumb if he didn't as well.

one would think that.....however one would ALSO have thought that back in the prelims

THANK YOU so someone besides me saw that a mile away... but it was a kickass chapter as it was SHORT i got sick of all the draggin on stupid one on one battles that no one cared about. now hopefully Gaara's battle goes well, sends kimimaro to hell, and on to finish this ark with the naruto/sasuke stuff

Ransengan
Mon, 05-10-2004, 03:15 AM
after reading 214 i have a feeling that Shikamaru will end up in a relationship with Temari

EpoC
Mon, 05-10-2004, 07:54 AM
haha you also belive that "something something" is happening between them. ^_^'

Hoasiku
Mon, 05-10-2004, 10:47 AM
this arc is getting weird.

first the appereance of kimimaro, the 5th soundnin (I dunno how he uses the wind though)

naruto goes kiubi uselessly...

then rock lee appears happily.... and useless too (rock lee has never won a fight in the whole story)

then rock lee gets drunk, AND STILL ITS USELESS

now the sand nins come in, and make the story continue... but something tells me that kimimaro's fight wont end in 1 chapter.

I hope no more useless interruptions.... like, sudenly the "6th sound-nin" is goin to appear -_-
im still buggered... why the hell put rock lee if he doenst contribute to the arc?

Jman
Mon, 05-10-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by: Hoasiku
then rock lee appears happily.... and useless too (rock lee has never won a fight in the whole story)

He laid out naruto and was gonna hand sasuke his ass way back at the begining stages of the chunin exam.
He won 2 in my book...well 1 and a half really but sasuke would've lost if Gai didn't show up and stop Lee from pwning sasuke. Eh not official matches but a fight is a fight. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

chaos4ever
Mon, 05-10-2004, 12:35 PM
imo, i think the mangaka had writer's block for a couple of months, and was planning for the next part of the story

that aside, i'm really glad that fights are starting to get resolved. unfortunately, this was a bit fast.

and.. go Shikamaru! Shikamaru + Temari relationship = WIN!

(though, personally, i'd never get together with a girl who reminds me of my mom)

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 05-10-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by: chaos4ever

(though, personally, i'd never get together with a girl who reminds me of my mom)

After you get marry, you come and repeat that... Well, watch your paternal grandmother and your mother for now...

makkura
Tue, 05-11-2004, 04:00 PM
i don't know if anyone said it but the inane version is out.

Jman
Tue, 05-11-2004, 04:46 PM
good release. the coloring on the last page was a nice touch.