PDA

View Full Version : Questions about recent episodes

gokudagreat
Fri, 05-07-2004, 03:52 PM
I just had a few questions after watching the episodes again... Cant either the byakugan or the sharingan see the kyubi inside Naruto... and if so how come Neji didnt see it, or sasuke for that matter

Does rock lee just not have the ability to use Nin or Genjutsu, or does he have no chakra at all..?

Also, if Naruto failed the Acadamy exam 3 times, does that make him 3 times older than all the other rookie Genins?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 05-07-2004, 03:56 PM
I think only the byakugan can.
I think Neji saw the red chakra during his fight with Naruto. Don't know if he realized it was the kyuubi.
Hiashi also seems to have figured out that it was the kyuubi's chakra.

gokudagreat
Fri, 05-07-2004, 03:59 PM
well i think that once the red chakra was visible to everyone (which im pretty sure it was) then everyone in konoha that was alive when the kyubi attacked probably knew what it was

NM
Fri, 05-07-2004, 07:19 PM
I dont think the Sharingan or Byakugan can see the Kyubi because technically its inside Naruto and the Sharingan can see an enemies chakra and copy their skill while the Byakugan can see the persons chakra pores. When everyone sees the red chakra, everyone (mostly the jounins) can sense that its the chakra of the Kyubi. Lee doesnt have the ability to use Nin or Genjutsu but he does have chakra, I think. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to open his gates. And as for Naruto failing the Academy, I really dont have an answer for that.

LostAngel
Fri, 05-07-2004, 07:46 PM
Nejis Byakugan saw the chakra... first thing he said while Naruto was calling on the Red Chakra was how is it possible chakra was leaking out of him or something like that. then when it showed like a demon Neji got all freaked out. Plus earlier in the Prims they said that they can see the chakra circular system

Mut
Fri, 05-07-2004, 07:55 PM
byukagan and sharingan can both see some, but different aspects of chakra activity through a person's body. you can't see the actual kyubi inside of naruto, just the chakra.

everyone has chakra within themselves. rock lee is just horrible at nin and genjutsus because his ability to channel chakra a certain way is beyond shittier than naruto's was.

naruto is 12 years old, just as old as the rest of the genins who graduated in his class. since naruto doesn't have any parents he has no one to tell him when he should get enrolled into an academy so he must've entered when he a lot younger than other kids.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 05-07-2004, 08:31 PM
That should answer the question.
http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/quexbot/kyuubibyak.jpg

http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/quexbot/hiashi.jpg

SofaKing
Fri, 05-07-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by: gokudagreat
I just had a few questions after watching the episodes again... Cant either the byakugan or the sharingan see the kyubi inside Naruto... and if so how come Neji didnt see it, or sasuke for that matter

Does rock lee just not have the ability to use Nin or Genjutsu, or does he have no chakra at all..?

Also, if Naruto failed the Acadamy exam 3 times, does that make him 3 times older than all the other rookie Genins?

No, only two years older. The third time he failed the exam was during the first episode, but he graduated at the end rather than having to wait a whole year to take the test a fourth time.

Assertn
Fri, 05-07-2004, 09:06 PM
neji-aniki: the reason people were surprised was that

1) naruto was giving off an immense amount of chakra....even kakashi and zabuza could sense the demon fox's influence and neither of them have byakugan.....hiashi already knew that naruto had the demon fox 12 years ago, anyway...just like all the other adults

2) hiashi and neji were all surprised because naruto was able to bring out chakra after the 64 hands of hakke was used on him.....im sure if neji figured it out, they wouldve made that clear

as for the naruto failing the exam thing......just as i've suggested before, its a very good chance that they hold graduation exams multiple times a year.....most people dont seem to consider this possibility. Naruto couldn't have started the academy younger than the others cause they show him in their classes prior to the exams

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 05-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
neji-aniki: the reason people were surprised was that

1) naruto was giving off an immense amount of chakra....even kakashi and zabuza could sense the demon fox's influence and neither of them have byakugan.....hiashi already knew that naruto had the demon fox 12 years ago, anyway...just like all the other adults

2) hiashi and neji were all surprised because naruto was able to bring out chakra after the 64 hands of hakke was used on him.....im sure if neji figured it out, they wouldve made that clear

Kakashi said that the byakugan could see the chacra circulatory system. So, as the pic shows, that's probably what they saw, that red chakra. Hiashi knew it was from the kyuubi, he said something to the effect of *Could that be..." one can assume that he, knowing the kyuubi story due to his age, thought could that be the kyuubi/the kyuubi chacra.
Besides there's a shot, that I won't screencap but is there, where the fire-like chacra transforms itself in the image of the kyuubi. If Neji could go so far as seeing the chacra path, it's likely IMO, that he also saw that image of the kyuubi. I don't think he *knew* it was the kyuubi, though. But likely, Hiashi did.

Mut
Fri, 05-07-2004, 09:22 PM
Naruto couldn't have started the academy younger than the others cause they show him in their classes prior to the exams

uhhh... how does that disprove the possibility of naruto starting the academy younger than others?

Assertn
Fri, 05-07-2004, 09:23 PM
seeing red chakra flow through the circulatory system is one thing.....even people without byakugan can see that flailing out of his body
maybe neji saw the chakra forming a weird fox-like appearance, but to see the actual demon fox locked away inside naruto is something im sure nobody can physically see

all the adults knew that naruto was bustin out the kyubi chakara, and hiashi didnt have his byakugan active the whole time he was watching

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 05-07-2004, 09:29 PM
seeing red chakra flow through the circulatory system is one thing.....even people without byakugan can see that flailing out of his body
maybe neji saw the chakra forming a weird fox-like appearance, but to see the actual demon fox locked away inside naruto is something im sure nobody can physically see

all the adults knew that naruto was bustin out the kyubi chakara, and hiashi didnt have his byakugan active the whole time he was watching

So only if they see the actual fox demon you can say that the byakugan can see they kyuubi.
Seeing an huge and awesome amount of red chakra doesn't matter.

Assertn
Fri, 05-07-2004, 09:33 PM
::smacks forehead::
what im saying is that even the people WITHOUT the byakugan could see the red chakra....therefore the hyugas have no better way of seeing the kyubi in naruto than anybody else

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 05-07-2004, 09:53 PM
::smacks forehead::
what im saying is that even the people WITHOUT the byakugan could see the red chakra....therefore the hyugas have no better way of seeing the kyubi in naruto than anybody else

You think everybody saw the red chacra? I think that's what you said at first. Everybody was amazed because Neji had closed Naruto's tenketsus and he was up and atom even after that. I think the examiners made a comment about that...
What I was saying is that grown up Hyuugas can see this red chakra and put two and two together and figure that's the kyuubi chakra.
And since Neji is not a grown-up he can see the red chacra but may not known it's the kyuubi's.
Anyway, the kid asked if byakugan and sharigan peeps can see *the kyuubi" so basically I misunderstood the question.
As for my aswer to the question, now that I read it twice and understood what he was really wanting to know, the only thing that I can say is I don't know. I don't have either byakugan or sharigan eyes, so there's no way for me to answer that question...

Assertn
Fri, 05-07-2004, 10:38 PM
but just as i mentioned before, zabuza and kakashi noticed naruto's chakra on the bridge......as well as haku and the hokage
thats why i said everybody could've seen seen the red chakra

tensai
Fri, 05-07-2004, 10:58 PM
yup, chakra can be seen by anyone if it is focused in a large amount, for example, Haku notices how Narutos chakra changed from blue to red

I dont think that the actual demon from of the Kyubi can be seen with neither the byakugan or the sharingan.
Rock Lee is just weird, but cool. Certain people are good and bad at some things, it just happens that he is super bad at ninjutsu and genjutsu.
I also believe that Naruto entered the ninja academy before anyone else. I dont know if I remember correctly, but during the Naruto vs Kiba fight, there was a flashback showing some people talking about Naruto...i cant really remember what they said but it might be there and have something about how Naruto was held back a lot

Rek
Fri, 05-07-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Naruto couldn't have started the academy younger than the others cause they show him in their classes prior to the exams

uhhh... how does that disprove the possibility of naruto starting the academy younger than others?

Actually, they just said it was his 3rd year, not 3rd time thru... I thot the same thing for awhile...

I don't think they would let you stay in after failing so many times.... not only would it be embarassing, but they would kinda lose hope, and he would just be keeping the rest of teh class back.

LostAngel
Fri, 05-07-2004, 11:34 PM
Neji saw the red chakra but didn't know it was from the Fox. I think some high leveled ninjas can sense chakra and people intents from others. Like Kakashi knowing that Gaara was on the other side of the rock. Sasuke didn't know but he did. I've only notice advance ninjas ever saying anything. Plus most can tell different chakras from another right? And if someone knew that he had Kyuubi in him and he was calling upon a completely different chakra its obvious.

As for everyone being amazed... just because like Neji-Aniki-sama said it amazed them that he was able to produce chakra after what Neji did.

Assertn
Sat, 05-08-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

cause.....he was in kiba's class when he was younger, and he graduated the same time kiba did

.....naruto getting a head start in the academy would imply that kiba is not only older than naruto, but graduated before him as well. Neither of which is true

Mut
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:23 AM
let's say naruto starts in the academy at 8. he fails three times (1 fail per year, assuming test is given every year). naruto is 11.

kiba enters, same age as naruto, after naruto's 3rd fail. both are 11, they both graduate. they are now 12.

or something like that, i don't see how it's not possible for naruto to have entered before kids like kiba or shika. the age might be different but as long as naruto enters 3 years before kiba does, it should work, no?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 05-08-2004, 06:01 AM
But Naruto entered Kiba's class as "the new kid", implying that he was transfered from some other class, since at that time, he was already supposed to know the Henge perfectly...

my guess is that they have a few exams each year (in the first ep, Iruka says that even those who already passed the exam should do the henge test becuse of naruto), and based on that, they rank each student and form teams at the end of the year...