PDA

View Full Version : sharingan vs byakugan

Jchiang87
Fri, 05-07-2004, 01:56 PM
so apparently itachi thinks Uchiha (sharingan) is strongest, and i remember rock lee and neji's uncle saying Hyuga (byakugan) is strongest. and i remembering picking up from somewhere during chuunin exam ( i think kakashi explaining byakugan ) that byakugan is a better version of sharingan??

so which one is ultimately stronger?? depends on user? or ?

Byakugan vs Sharingan

winner:: ___________ ?

complich8
Fri, 05-07-2004, 02:12 PM
I think Byakugan is more precise and specialized.

Sharingan and Byakugan both give insight. They both let you see through techniques. But I think Byakugan is more chakra-oriented and sharingan is more technique-oriented.

So in other words, Byakugan will let you see exactly how your opponent is building up chakra for a technique. Sharingan will let you see what that technique is.

remember of course that winning a fight is more than just "whose super power is more super"

I think in the end Sharingan is more feared and Uchiha was stronger than Hyuga, but now that the Uchiha clan's pretty well been annihilated and its strongest member turned against the village, Hyuga really is the strongest family on Konoha.

Mut
Fri, 05-07-2004, 02:19 PM
this is comparing apples with oranges. and it's also been beat to death. search for a topic like this, there have been many.

SK
Fri, 05-07-2004, 03:45 PM
well after seeing neji fight and the power of the byakugan i thought that was the better of the 2. but after seeing itachi using the sharingan and seeing just *some* of its true power i think the sharingan is easily stronger.

Knives122
Fri, 05-07-2004, 04:24 PM
Yeah i agree kakshi plus, it lets you remember the jutsus of other people talk about an advantage

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 05-07-2004, 04:27 PM
I think it depends on the user .. Byakuugan can get absolutely crushing if the opponent gets within range, likewise the Sharingan can end things quick in it's own ways.

Think of it this way .. Hiashi would probably squash Sasuke like a bug, just like Itachi would smash Neji to bits .. but if you had a master of each fighting each other, it would be anyone's game... the better/luckier nin would win i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Fri, 05-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
the better/luckier nin would win i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

no need to call captain obvious, foo. i/expressions/rolleye.gif

TheRaider
Fri, 05-07-2004, 05:03 PM
man.. you're irritating.. regarding the topic.. i think that Byakuugan is the strongest when its fully used..