PDA

View Full Version : Signed cookies?

SaSuKeRuLeS
Thu, 05-06-2004, 07:13 PM
I dont know if this is the problem or not, but can you please have signed cookies. Everytime I go on gotwoot I have to take down my firewall to go on or it doesnt load. It's really a pain to take it down everytime I go on your site, because I have spyware on my computer which I cant get off and everytime I take my firewall down it loads (i know this because I looked in the processes tab on the task manager and I know what the names of the spyware is called) and almost freezes my computer. After I'm done doing whatever I do on gotwoot I put my firewall back up, then I either play a game with the spyware of ending the process and it reloads and I keep ending it till it stops which usually takes like 20 minutes or I restart my computer. I have used spyware programs to try and get rid of it but it only detects the spyware when it is active and when it is active I cant delete it. So please can you get signed cookies or whatever it is to enable your page to load with my firewall. I have Norton Personal Firewall. After this message I have to restart my computer.... whoo hoo (damn fucking spyware!!!!)

Mut
Thu, 05-06-2004, 07:20 PM
well, i don't want to be rude or anything but i don't think ciber/wilik is gonna change something on the forums just to suite your computer problems.

i'm sure there is a way to get rid of your spyware. there has to be.

Jman
Thu, 05-06-2004, 08:27 PM
have you tried Lavasoft Ad-aware and Spybot Search & Destroy?
If you have and they didn't work, the only solution I could offer is to reformat your drive.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sat, 05-08-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by: animemaster
have you tried Lavasoft Ad-aware and Spybot Search & Destroy?
If you have and they didn't work, the only solution I could offer is to reformat your drive.

the thing is i had just reformatted mt hd like less than a week ago and its such a pain just do that spybot detects the spyware it just cant get rid of it though and my computer runs perfectly with my firewall on i dont know what to do but thanks anyway i guess.

Jman
Sun, 05-09-2004, 10:32 AM
You should try pest patrol. I've used it and it's gotten rid of some spyware that ad-aware and spybotsd didn't even detect.
The demo version of PestPatrol can only detect but not remove the spyware but the full version does it all so you would have to get a full dl. Check suprnova.org in the apps section for a full version.

Gods_Son
Mon, 05-10-2004, 03:05 PM
yea, Pest Patrol works well