PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Bloodline

Koyuki
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Just wondered how did advanced bloodline arise?

Something like Naruto getting kyuubi. Is it becoming an advanced bloodline if his child
has kyuubi powers?

Mut
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:55 PM
having kyubi is not considered having an advanced bloodline. an advanced bloodline is the hyuga blood. and no one knows how the advanced bloodlines came about.

Koyuki
Thu, 05-06-2004, 01:09 PM
But say like naruto's grandchild have kyuubi powers/chakra. Can you consider this as an advanced bloodline?
Advanced bloodline is in the gens - Advanced gens = Advanced bloodline.

SideLabel
Thu, 05-06-2004, 01:16 PM
I think it just came about through evolution. Organism adapt to their enviroment, and it might just be that the anceitn Hyuga's developed their specialized eyes due to the need for them.

Stoopider
Thu, 05-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Just like Mutants in X-men! Damn handphone waves

hiten mitsurugi
Thu, 05-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Once again, evolution answers the questions. It was an adaptation of their chemical makeup (genes) in order to ensure survival of their clan.

jing
Thu, 05-06-2004, 03:41 PM
yeah.
and also naruto's son WONT have kyubi powers...

ComeComeParadise
Fri, 05-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Genetic material isn't modified if something happens to you when you are alive. It can only be modified by mutations in the genes when the sperm and egg fuse. Kind of like how they used to think that giraffes got long necks because they were constantly stretching their necks to get higher leaves, but that was proven false. Therefore, Naruto's kids won't have Kyuubi powers.

Stoopider
Fri, 05-07-2004, 02:12 PM
So the Byukagun gene mutated from horny guys wishing they could see through walls? Hehehe.

XwingRob
Fri, 05-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Well, they are not on planet Earth, I think what's going on is that there are some alien races that have merged with the human species....

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 05-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
So the Byukagun gene mutated from horny guys wishing they could see through walls? Hehehe.

Woot!!!!

LaZie
Fri, 05-07-2004, 05:34 PM
When Naruto has a son, when he is 13, he shall pass on the Kyubi to his son 8D

khaodessy
Tue, 05-11-2004, 04:19 PM
i dont think he mean by having the same powers as naruto when he says kyubi powers, but of the fact that kyubi has changed narutos genetic make up since he had kyubi sealed in him as a new born. so what ever abilites his kids will have from the fact that kyubi was in side their dad would his kids be of an advance bloodline because they will ahve abilities only to their clan

SK
Tue, 05-11-2004, 05:25 PM
we already know naruto will start his own clan with the sexy no jutsu as its special technique.

Mut
Tue, 05-11-2004, 05:27 PM
naruto wasn't born WITH the kyubi, the kyubi was sealed inside after he was born. there would be no genetic changes. i don't see how naruto's children would be effected in anyway by kyubi being inside of naruto.

EDIT: to below...

comparing aids and kyubi is unreasonable and nonsensical.

Guy
Tue, 05-11-2004, 06:46 PM
i think it will affect the kid even if its only in terms of chakra potential... not kyubi type chakra but alot above average chakra level.

mut@t@ it doesnt matter if he waz born with it kyubbi effects narutos entire body , healing (white blood cells), stamina(enzyme carbohydrate breakdown),chakra etc... so sperm shudnt be any different. If you caught aids it would effect your kids, you werent born with Aids but it still effects them.

SK
Tue, 05-11-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by: Guy
i think it will affect the kid even if its only in terms of chakra potential... not kyubi type chakra but alot above average chakra level.

mut@t@ it doesnt matter if he waz born with it kyubbi effects narutos entire body , healing (white blood cells), stamina(enzyme carbohydrate breakdown),chakra etc... so sperm shudnt be any different. If you caught aids it would effect your kids, you werent born with Aids but it still effects them.

um no, if someone has AIDS it ISNT passed on to their kids, but the chances are highly likely during labor that the child will get AIDS (all the blood) but the child isnt born with AIDS.

Guy
Tue, 05-11-2004, 07:23 PM
it was an example.. that you dont have to be born with something to pass it on to your children... like cocaine addiction.

and although its off topic..in terms of AIDS. ''Some 15-20 per cent are infected during pregnancy, 50 per cent during delivery and 25 per cent through breastfeeding.'' taken from World Health Organisation Pamphlet on HIV.

Gods_Son
Tue, 05-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Nobody asked about AIDS, stop explaining it. Naruto has chakra stamina even without Kyubi, that's probably the only strength he can offer to his child. Kyubi is not a true part of Naruto, even though he can use it's chakra.

khaodessy
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:36 PM
i dont think anyone is talking about passing the kyubi to his kids but what the changes done to his body because of the presnce of kyubi. naruto had kyubi sealed in him when he was a new born and new borns are still deveioping outside of the wom. since kyubi has been inside naruto since birth naruto has a large amount of stamina, high charka lvl, and a healing facter. if anything was to be passed on to his kids would be those. hell maybe even fox like traits like whats on narutos face. it would be funny if their eyes turned red when they are enraged. nothing special about it just it shows their emotional state. (i guess thats like kulpia clan off of hxh)
because naruto had kyubi inside him he could be the start of an advance bloodline but a heal factor and being a stamina freak doesnt sound so exciting, but i guess if your whole clan can do juunin lvl jutsus at very young ages i guess thats saying something. a 6 yr old able to do the resangen and shadow clone does seem a bit scary

PSJ
Thu, 05-13-2004, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by: khaodessy
i dont think he mean by having the same powers as naruto when he says kyubi powers, but of the fact that kyubi has changed narutos genetic make up since he had kyubi sealed in him as a new born. so what ever abilites his kids will have from the fact that kyubi was in side their dad would his kids be of an advance bloodline because they will ahve abilities only to their clan

kyuubi and naruto didnt merge. kyuubi exists inside of naruto so narutos genetic make up didnt change. which means this wont be passed on to narutos son unless naruto fuse with kyuubi.

khaodessy
Thu, 05-13-2004, 06:00 PM
your not getting what im saying. i didnt say anything about kyubi merged with naruto the only thing that is merging is their charka. i was talking about the presence of kyubi inside of naruto has changed how his body would of been if kyubi was never sealed. because of kyubi naruto has a healing factor even if you cut kyubi totally off (which has already been done) naruto still has that healing factor. naruto body is more duriable then others because of the effects of kyubi. kyubi himself will not be passed down but the effects of him being inside naruto and the small changes done to his body can be passed down to his kids. they would have a high chance if they take after naruto to be stamina freaks with high charka lvls and a healing factor. depending on the mother who knows what else they could get. them being like naruto other then that is not possible because they dont have a demon sealed inside them

Catalyst
Sun, 05-16-2004, 11:33 AM
I thought that Naruto would be changed because of Kyubi being sealed in him, didnt they say it would change his chakra pathway or something?

Anyway isnt Naruto going to eventually merge with Kyubi completley, meaning that he will have the demon in his blood = passing on of the plood to his kids........at least thats the way I see it!

Advanced bloodlines wise I dont think they just evolved, MY theory is that they first advanced bloodlines began with the mixing of demon and human blood. I recon a random demon took a human shape got it on with a random girl or guy and hey presto CRAZY demon powers! Well thats the way I'm theorizing it, but hey I'm probs completley wrong

hornetmike
Sun, 05-16-2004, 12:16 PM
Catalyst, Dude. This is not inuyasha. I seriously doubt that's how bloodlines came to exist.

Catalyst
Sun, 05-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Erm I've kinda never seen Inuyasha, heh the only anime's I've seen are Naruto, Full metal alchemist and I've started on Beserk (scary) whats the story behind Inuyasha?

PSJ
Sun, 05-16-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by: khaodessy
your not getting what im saying. i didnt say anything about kyubi merged with naruto the only thing that is merging is their charka. i was talking about the presence of kyubi inside of naruto has changed how his body would of been if kyubi was never sealed. because of kyubi naruto has a healing factor even if you cut kyubi totally off (which has already been done) naruto still has that healing factor. naruto body is more duriable then others because of the effects of kyubi. kyubi himself will not be passed down but the effects of him being inside naruto and the small changes done to his body can be passed down to his kids. they would have a high chance if they take after naruto to be stamina freaks with high charka lvls and a healing factor. depending on the mother who knows what else they could get. them being like naruto other then that is not possible because they dont have a demon sealed inside them
hmm yea but those changes are close to nothing since narutos body cant heal all by itself you have to use ointment or bandages or something. and that is also the only thing kyubi has given naruto other than chakra. naruto durability is his own and his chakra is very high at its own to. so narutos kids wouldnt be anything special.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 05-17-2004, 01:05 PM
when you think about it, it isn't impossible for Naruto's kids to have some of the chackra from the demon...

in the tree climbing episodes, it's said that chackra comes from either body cells or mental power, and Orochimaru says that the Kyubi's chackra is merging with Naruto's... so that means that the Kyubi is merging with Naruto's cells, and seeing how each cell has the D.N.A in it, and that the kyubi chackra surges all over Naruto's body (through the chackra 'high way'), it seems that Naruto's offspirings will also have the Kyubi (or just high amounts of) chackra.

Raven
Mon, 05-17-2004, 08:00 PM
I believe we're thinking way too much into this. I really doubt the Naruto universe follows the real world rules of DNA structure and all that.

If you're born into a bloodline family, you'll get the abilities. Naruto isn't part of a bloodline, so none of his kids (if he ever has any) will get any extra abilities. Naruto has extra abilities because there's a demon inside him, but any kids that he has won't have that demon, so therefore no extra abilities. The End.