PDA

View Full Version : Hunter x Hunter

jamoogabooga
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:59 PM
hey ppl!....ive heard of this anime called hunter x hunter....is it any good?....wut type of anime is it?..(genre)...ex: romance, action, comedy?....thx....

complich8
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:38 PM
shounen action. (action without romance).

Very similar to naruto, but with less darkness. Good character development, ok plot development (strong storyline, weakly executed in some places).

Funny at times but mostly action oriented.

Oh yeah, main character's voice actor also does Naruto in Naruto.

Shadow-wolf
Thu, 05-06-2004, 01:00 AM
If you enjoy Naruto then I believe you'll enjoy Hunter X Hunter. Its not exactly the same (and maybe less intense) but it's packed with martial arts, action and comedy. The lead character is straight-forward and emotional. The later part of the series begins to add a Fantasy/Magical twist. I would highly recommend it.

r3n
Thu, 05-06-2004, 10:30 AM
highly recommend it. its in my top 5 anime easily, and as the TV series progresses more and more interesting characters are introduced. also the OVAs are v good imo!

Munsu
Thu, 05-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Yep... top 5 in my list also....

The ovas are just an extension of the tv series they continue the series which is a plus... the main character is awesome, but more awesome are two of his friends, which i would say are probably the favorites of most people... There's also the bad guy that you like, but dont like at the same time... sometimes you wonder if he's good or not... ok i'll stop rambling... just go watch it

r3n
Thu, 05-06-2004, 03:34 PM
yeah, hisoka is my fav character in all anime :] even if he does stare at boys asses lol