PDA

View Full Version : The 4th's Decision

Shuurai
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Ok lets pretend that you are the 4th Hokage and there was a baby boom in konoha and all of the gennins were born at the same time who would you place the kyubi into. Plz dont post saying well you wouldent know who was the best at that time or say Sakura because shes hot or something lol anyway i think Shikamaru, That IQ Combined with the Kyubi's chakra would be an excelent combination in my opinion... What do you think?

Cyan
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Naruto, He's shown that he can handle it. Smart as Shikamaru is, there is no telling that he wouldn't go crazy like Gaara. It goes the same for all of them.

Knives122
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:44 PM
I would put it in to Rock lee, with that he would be a living god.

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:50 PM
I trust the 4th's decision, Naruto seems to be able to maintain his priorites and sanity while host to this youma. It is completely uncertain (since we have not seen anyone else with Kyuubi inside!) how any of the other characters would be able to deal with it's presence, powers, and inherent responsibilities.

I agree with Shika being a good possibility, the only reluctance I might place in that situation, is that since he has such little drive and ambition, that Kyuubi might begin to dominate his direction in life, substituting Shika's will with his own. On the other hand, he would probably be very adept at utilizing the power, provided his body could properly contain and channel the massive chakra source.

It's possible that it would just tear most people apart from the inside out .. maybe Naruto is a genetic and hereditary rarity, someone who can actually handle the unique challenges that such a seal engenders.

Gods_Son
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:55 PM
I'm sure he chose Naruto for a reason, just wait and find out why. I doubt the 4th would just put it in some random baby like Shikamaru because he thought he'd be a genius a decade later.

Aeon
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:59 PM
I don't even get how the 4th placed Kyuubi inside Naruto. From what I get after the 3rd performed it. Is that you get close to the enemy and use your body as a gateway for the demon's hand to rip the enemy's soul out and seal it inside your body before the demon take's your life. Ummm yea anyway's I think it'd be cool inside of Rock Lee, with Kyuubi's healing power's he'd be able to open up the gate's with no problem.

jing
Wed, 05-05-2004, 09:12 PM
i say give neji kyubi powers.
just think of the possibilities, he will be able to spin forever with so much chakra.

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-05-2004, 09:31 PM
It is kinda stupid to choose. he had to pick a baby. Born on the spot. naruto was born Right time. Right place at the time. And i like the Thery that is running about his mom to make it make even more Sence

Rek
Wed, 05-05-2004, 09:42 PM
not only that, but all the others had either a blood line, or a parent that could teach them uber skills. But, Hinata would be the own, being as she's a Hyuuga.. but I'm sure he didn't want to put so much power and responsibility on one child. Naruto Was the best choice, even considering time constraints.

(BTW the reason he used a small infant, is because it'd be used to the power... he coulda used his grandfather if need be)

Outtawack311
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:14 PM
How does he seal it in Naruto???? I still dont understand it. Also, even if he could then why not keep it in himself and get rid of Kyubi for good since he was about to die.

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:32 PM
This is where the thery of narutos mom ca play in more. I love that Thery

gokudagreat
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:21 PM
The 4th probably made some deal with that death god to take his life but seal the soul of the kyubi in Naruto instead, and to answer your poll id say Naruto, the 4th probably had insight into how he would develop and you know how all of Konoha was suprised that Naruto could handle the kyubi chakra without losing himself, thats probably hinting at the reason the 4th sealed it in Naruto

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
I trust the 4th's decision, Naruto seems to be able to maintain his priorites and sanity while host to this youma. It is completely uncertain (since we have not seen anyone else with Kyuubi inside!) how any of the other characters would be able to deal with it's presence, powers, and inherent responsibilities.

I agree with Shika being a good possibility, the only reluctance I might place in that situation, is that since he has such little drive and ambition, that Kyuubi might begin to dominate his direction in life, substituting Shika's will with his own. On the other hand, he would probably be very adept at utilizing the power, provided his body could properly contain and channel the massive chakra source.

It's possible that it would just tear most people apart from the inside out .. maybe Naruto is a genetic and hereditary rarity, someone who can actually handle the unique challenges that such a seal engenders.

Heh, if naruto turns out to have a special ability to channel such massive amounts of chakra without being destroyed by it, Konoha should breed him and begin a new genius clan of demon containers. Just imagine the ownage.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:24 PM
Assuming one could see through time, obviously Lee would be the best choice.

And yeah, the 4th obviously does something different than the version he taught the 3rd, because if he'd used the 3rds method, the demon fox would be in the Death God's stomach right now.

I'm wondering if Naruto isn't some kind of Reincarnation of the 4th. The 4th looks just like I'd imagine an adult Naruto would look like anyway. He's got the same hair and the same eyes and all.

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:24 PM
Would you need a new demon for each member deemd worthy or would there be young demons born in his desendents?
?

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:26 PM
I imagine you'd need to go out and catch fresh demons. Which would be awsome, having a whole clan of ninja with different demon animals in them.

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:30 PM
A Right of passage Thing. Go hunt a demon and seal it inside you. That make a good serise. or a Spin off in the naruto Universe. maybe a diffent hidden village.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah, you'd go out and catch new demons to put in clan members. Ooooh, you could also recycle old demons, like, when naruto dies, some other worthy ninja gets the fox. Would also make for some great story. Just think, if that happened, and the nine-tails stays in captivity for generations, I imagine he'd be pissed as hell. They could make a story arc where he finally gets free somehow (like through a demon sealing gone terribly wrong). Then you could get ready for some carnage. Sure it'll never happen since naruto won't go on that long, but I'm just taking the ball and running with it.

The_Fourth
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:07 AM
I would seal Kyubi inside Naruto, just because he seems a guy who can get his ass kicked and he would still be fighting no matter what.

Shadow-wolf
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:49 AM
This will probably (did I say probably) make me very uncommon, but I would choose Sakura. Reason: The primary advantage of having the Demon Fox is extra chakra, and we all know who the best ninja (listed) is at managing and molding chakra. All she would really need to do is discover some type of special attack. As far as the 4TH's decision, I believe that he choose Naruto because he was his son. Back in the early episodes, the Hokage mentioned that along with the 4TH's sacrifice he wanted Naruto to be praised as a hero. I do not believe Naruto was just randomly selected, and to date, we still know nothing of his parents.

Stoopider
Thu, 05-06-2004, 01:57 AM
I would have went with Sakura. But unfortunately I clicked Naruto hastily without thinking. Heh.

]Sakura would have been an interesting Candidate, her brilliant chakra control and knowledge would have come in very handy. However I question her mental stability. Imagine her Inner Sakura keeps on fighting with the Kyuubi inside her. Hehehe. Or they'll be best friends and have fun time.

But Sakura in times of trouble, I think she makes very poor choices. She don't have the creativity unlike Naruto to overcome stuff. Sakura would just hold her kunai, close her eyes and say "Please Mister DOn't" Like protecting Sasuke versus Gaara. Some help. Neither does she have the strive and determination like Naruto to keep on pushing.

I choose Naruto, for the simple reason, he doesn't give up.

kage_bunshin
Thu, 05-06-2004, 02:41 AM
I think i'll seal kyubi into shikamaru. Hes got the brains. Although hes a lazy ninja, if he did have kyubi inside him, imagine how many people he could catch using his kage mane no jutsu. Maybe an army of 1000!

Kumiriko
Thu, 05-06-2004, 03:01 AM
Shika could Kage mana the whole world with the 9 tails.

Garlannd
Thu, 05-06-2004, 07:42 AM
Naruto, there was a reason why the 4th gave it to him. Lets not tinker with fate and destiny.

SK
Thu, 05-06-2004, 05:58 PM
I say Naruto, since the 4th sealed it into him to protect him. Plus since Naruto is the 4th's son maybe the 4th knew of some imminent threat and figured instead of destroying kyubi he could use it for konoha's advantage.

r3n
Sat, 05-08-2004, 04:16 AM
id seal it into shikamura cos he wouldnt be a threat with that much power, as he would be too lazy to use it for being evil. instead he would only use it when he needed to protect those close to him.

Mister Pie
Sat, 05-08-2004, 02:35 PM
None of the above!

I would have sealed it in the 3rd, who at the time would be the only person I'd feel is wise enough to handle such a curse. Given the 3rd's love for the village I'm sure he would have consented to it as well.

Of course, I'm not sure if you could even seal the kyubi inside an adult or not...

tank45s
Mon, 05-10-2004, 02:38 AM
I think Neji would be a great choice because he is a great strategist(not as good as Shikamaru but close) and then his already amazing level of chakra and techniques combine with the kyubi would make him the bomb! Even though he is so stuckup

rdkenshin
Mon, 05-10-2004, 03:08 AM
As much as I love shikamaru I dont think it would be good for him. He would get insulted too much, it would then become troublesome and hewould

a) kill himself
b) kill everyone else with his brains and power

Shikamarus the coolest character.

EDIT: oh, I would put him in naruto. It makes the most sense.