PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Problems

Shadow-wolf
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:58 AM
I just recently started downloading episodes of a series called Hunter X Hunter. I became interested in the series originally because Gon, the lead character, had the same voice actress as Naruto (I'm a big fan). Anyway, there seems to be a gap between Hunter X Hunter "The original series" (62 episodes) and Hunter X Hunter Greed Island (6 episodes) which was the continuation. Does anyone know anything about the series or how to plug in the gaps? Aragoto.

Kurapica
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Watch in the following order:
Hunter x Hunter
Hunter x Hunter OVA series 1 <-- You skipped this one.
Hunter x Hunter - Greed Island
Hunter x Hunter - G I Final

It's available as batch on http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/331.html.
Good luck

Shadow-wolf
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:58 AM
Thanks Kurapica. I've started my download. Don't know how I missed that one. Let me know if you have any more spider problems.

Elessar
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:50 PM
You said Greed Island with 6 episodes? Errr...

HxH TV -- 62 Eps
HxH OVA -- 8 Eps
HxH Greed Island -- 8 Eps
HxH Greed Island Final -- 14 Eps (so far 6 released)

So make sure that you get the first GI OVA too before watching the 6 GI Final episodes.

Shadow-wolf
Wed, 05-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Thanks for pointing that out. You guys are good. I confused Greed Island (8 episodes) with Greed Island Final (currently 6 released episodes). Now I know how Lorio feels. Aragoto.

r3n
Thu, 05-06-2004, 10:35 AM
speaking of GI final when the fuck are they gunna release the rest of them! the subbers take so long to sub jst 1 ep. i know its a DVD rip but they still dont need to take 3 weeks or something stupid per episode

Munsu
Thu, 05-06-2004, 10:38 AM
just watch a-faith version... they are up to 6 on DVD version.... and just wait patiently for aone's version...