PDA

View Full Version : Who will Eventually Kill Orochimaru

IamSpazzy
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:06 AM
I'm thinking Jiriaya, only because the Japanese legend that Naruto draws the characters of Orochimaru and Jiriaya from, has Jiriaya beating Orochimaru.

Since we know now that the KazeKage is dead, does anyone think Sand will make a comeback and ally with leaf to go after Orochimaru?

Mut
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:10 AM
it'll probably be naruto. lame but whatever. but i'm hoping it's jiraiya.

Aeon
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:27 AM
I'm going with either Tsunade, Jiraiya or maybe Gaara(Hey he did look pissed off at the start of the final exam when he was the only one that noticed that Kazekage wasn't his dad)

Xollence
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:34 AM
Hmmm... do you think the sand would've attacked even if the Kazekage was alive? Did the plans change at all or was it kept the same?

I think Oro will be killed by Itachi.

Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:37 AM
Hey guys,

I will have to go with Itachi. As far as my anime knowledge goes, they always have a new enemy kill off the old enemy. Meaning, back before ep. 80, we thought Oro was the strongest. Now, we know Itachi is the strongest and Oro is past his prime. So, in order for viewers to see the power of the evil (so that when Naruto kicks his ass it will b cooler), he kills off Oro in one blow.

Himura_san
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:56 AM
i am going to go out on a limb and say Kabuto, I think deep down he has plans on double-crossing Oro for a certain group he may be working for, kind of like what Brutus did to Ceaser.

chitgoks
Wed, 05-05-2004, 04:23 AM
i agree with himura-san. i think kabuto may be the who would kill orochimaru. his character is full of mystery. he's unpredictable, it adds spice to the naruto story i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Rek
Wed, 05-05-2004, 06:05 AM
He's like tupac, elvis, kurt, Itachi_(/battosai_), janis joplin, and elton john (not to mention cher)

He doesn't die. He may pretend to die, but he's really gonna be in some hot spring with some hunny sippin on Sake and Juice.

Stoopider
Wed, 05-05-2004, 07:37 AM
I'm betting my money on Kabuto.

Either than Kabuto, Sasuke.

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-05-2004, 08:59 AM
I bet who kills oro will not be anyone we have seen thus far. It is going to be someone eles. i have a good idea of who i would like to see kill him. even thought technically yah! thats probly all i can say concdering a read the manga even thought this isnt a spoiler in any way

The_Fourth
Wed, 05-05-2004, 09:19 AM
I would have to go with....either Itachi or Jiraiya, just because from what we have seen in the anime, they are hte most powerful ninjas shown so far.

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 05-05-2004, 09:59 AM
KONOHAMARU!

Oro killed his grandfather after all.

We haven't seen this little shit for a while, so who knows maybe he is upping his training so he can kill Orochimaru when he is around 16 or so. He's got the genes for it, and also a good teacher in Ebisu, not great, but good.

Shin_Naruto
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
...or maybe Gaara(Hey he did look pissed off at the start of the final exam when he was the only one that noticed that Kazekage wasn't his dad)

He looked pissed at his Dad because his Dad tries to kill him... and doesnt love him... not because he senses Oro.

Stoopider
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by: Hatake Kakashi
KONOHAMARU!

You might be right! Konohamaru goes all dark and gloomy and start seeing shit like himself crying and whining that he wasn't strong enough. Eventually becomes spastic and have a inate desire to become stronger to avenge his grandfather. Just like sasuke.

Then Udon would be loud and irritating who oogles for Mogi.

Mogi would be all cute and crazy over Konohamaru. And she'll dye her hair red. And she'll be good at cutting her hair in times of trouble. -Thats sweet!

LostAngel
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by: Hatake Kakashi
KONOHAMARU!

Oro killed his grandfather after all.

We haven't seen this little shit for a while, so who knows maybe he is upping his training so he can kill Orochimaru when he is around 16 or so. He's got the genes for it, and also a good teacher in Ebisu, not great, but good.

I would love to see Konohamaru kill Orchi lmfao that would be great!!! With Ebisu and Naruto helping him out and having a Hokage as a grandfather... I think he is going to go along ways!! He is my favorite character, ever since I saw him try to kill his grandpa =D

I dont think that Kabuto would, because why would he of been trying to make Orchi feel better after what happen to his arms. Plus why wouldn't he just do it. Not like Orchi could do other than kick him.

Hmmm I would like to see Itachi kill him because I think there is something major between those 2 and since Orchi seems fasinated with him and Sasuke since they have the Sharingon. Plus Orchi tried to get Itachi before... well I am guessing since he said he if could of just got him to begin with.... I am going with Itachi if cute lil Konohamaru doesn't hehehe... Though I don't believe hes going to die anytime soon. They plan to do more with Orchi... at least I hope so... I still love Orchi and dont want to see him go.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:49 AM
ya'll want the inside scoop? here's how its gonna go down. Naruto's too many clones are gonna capture him and put him in leg Irons, very strong leg irons. Once thats done Oro's helpless he will be dragged to the center of town where the entire village of Leaf and Sand will come out to celebrate the capture of Oro and have a kegger. Oro will be hung from his legs in the village square, floundering around but unable to do shit about it and he will expeirence Rick James torture, where after drinking every adult of the two villages willl smakc Oro in succession and say "I'm Rick James Bitch!" then Oro will be left there.

SK
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:18 PM
I think it will be either Jiraiya or Tsunade, all 3 have a lot of history which each other so it would make more sense for one or both of them to finish him off. Im guessing Tsunade since she will be the next hokage (I think by whats said in ep 81 and theres no one else) and if Oro tries to attack Konoha again she will be the one to destroy him.

Karasu
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:24 PM
I think Gaara will kill Orochimaru in the end.

Gaara probably wants to fuck him up real good for killing his dad. Im pretty sure he wanted that pleasure himself after all he did with him i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122
Wed, 05-05-2004, 06:04 PM
a lot of people want Oro dead, i would be supprised if none of them could take him on, so they all teamed up on him and kicked his ass

NM
Wed, 05-05-2004, 06:28 PM
My money is on either Jiraya or Tsunade. Jiraya because he and Orochimaru were both students of the Third Hokage. Tsunade because she is going to become the next Hokage.

Lenas
Wed, 05-05-2004, 06:39 PM
I think it will be Jiraiya. I may be mistaken, but doesn't it say somewhere in the anime that only a Sannin would be able to defeat Orochimaru? That means either Jiraiya or Tsunade, but I don't think Tsunade will do it for some reason.

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 05-05-2004, 07:38 PM
I think the overall toughest character in that list is Jiraiya, and that makes sense, depending on how close Kishimoto is going to stick to the old legend. I do think, however, that Kabuto will contribute, either directly or indirectly, to Orochimaru's demise.

Kabuto exhibits very little loyalty, and seems to have some motivation that is not yet revealed for working with Oro .. he's an interesting character, Kishimoto could take us in a number of different directions with this. I stand by my bet that there is a lot more to him than meets the eye ..

Rek
Wed, 05-05-2004, 07:42 PM
I kinda agree with you... but Kabuto's style is directly contributing, but making it seem indirect...

but I wanna see him lay waste with his Kabuto Rage thing..

Aeon
Wed, 05-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Kabuto exhibits very little loyalty, and seems to have some motivation that is not yet revealed for working with Oro
During the third round of the Chuunin exam didn't Hokage mention that Kabuto's clan was wiped out during a battle with some Leaf Anbu while he was a kid. And that after the battle a female medical Anbu decided to take him in which would explain his healing techniques. So I figure his motivation for joining Oro is the fact that Leaf killed his family and he want's revenge.

njdevs95
Wed, 05-05-2004, 08:10 PM
I'm gonna go with Jiraiya just because of similarities I see between Jiraiya and naruto and oro and sasuke and it seems like they have a relationship kind of like naruto and sasuke since they were kids and that's gonna be the way it's eventually settled and possibly set up some forshadowing of a naruto vs sasuke match later.

jing
Wed, 05-05-2004, 09:06 PM
my votes on Kabuto. he seems very mysterious. and powerfull aswell. he might be hiding something.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:15 PM
I'm thinking Sasuke, because he's just the WRONG ONE to give the cursed seal to. Few things in the series got me as exited as seeing how evil he could be when he first used its power. If Orochimaru thought Itachi was a problem....I can't wait.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:36 PM
a lot of people want Oro dead, i would be supprised if none of them could take him on, so they all teamed up on him and kicked his ass

Oh yeah, cause a guy with no ninjitsu, genjitsu and only half his taijitsu poses a real challange...

njdevs95
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Well he has kabuto plus a jutsu where he can just get a new body so I'm thinking he won't be without working arms forever.

Aeon
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:16 AM
But without his arm's he can't do the hand seals to do that jutsu.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:38 AM
my thoughts are that even with a new body he would still be w/o the use of his arms. It wasn't as much the chakra of that body that was taken as much as it seemed to be the arms of his being/soul/whatever. So even when that being/soul is transfered his is still useless.

Assertn
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:44 AM
why would gaara care if the kazekage is dead or not? for the past 6 years he's been trying to kill him, so im pretty sure gaara lost any sort of feelings for his dad.

and oro taking over another person's body may seem like a good idea to fix his arms...but keep in mind that the arms of his SOUL were stolen, not just his arms...so if he transferred his soul to another body, he should still be armless

DrunkPotHead
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:44 AM
So some1 (like kabuto) can take oro's hands and form the seals. While orochimaru can't do battle like that, its not a bad idea for a 1-time jutsu.

Also, does't the technique that stole his arms take his soul, not his body, so even by switching bodies, he's stilll missing that part of the soul that controls his arms.

z0diac
Thu, 05-06-2004, 06:47 AM
The way it looks now, the mofo isnt gonna die ever. I was actually disappointed when he didnt eventually die after that attack and to be honest i was very annoyed that not even one bad guy, NOBODY!, died except Sarutobi O_o

I mean cmon at least that Sand jounin something, give us something to make us feel good. but no all we get are little ninjas being killed by konoha's finest. Even gaara after that big ass fight lived in the end.
The got it right with Zabuza back in the early eps. In the end his death was really nice and fuzzy and made you feel all good inside but that aint never gonna happen with Oro

Karasu
Thu, 05-06-2004, 07:09 AM
@AssertnFailure

If you read again you might se why.

Im pretty sure Gaara would kill Kazekage in the future just because all the stuff you say. But now Orochimaru killed him so offcourse Gaara is pissed for not letting him have his ways with Kazekage.

Its just a theory i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif There are lots of ppl as said that probably want him dead and Jiraya and Tsunade could probably do it since they all are of the sannins.

Kabuto might be able to do it aswell he is hard to get a grip of.

Itachi for sure could fuck him up good cause he is the one that Orochimaru really wanted it seems, but cant cause he's to strong for even him.

Garlannd
Thu, 05-06-2004, 10:49 AM
In response to the but orochimaru no longer has his arms! He can't do anything!

Remember Zabuza? He gutted up ten guys and Gatoh with just his mouth and a throwing knife. Imagine what Orochimaru can do. He probably can shoot snakes outta his mouth or such being the freak of nature that he is.

Assertn
Thu, 05-06-2004, 11:39 AM
@karasu: huh? read WHAT again to see why? before that last post, you didnt really explain gaara's motives for killing kazekage at all

gaara isnt the type to hold a grudge....he just kills whomever he feels like killing
i'm sure if he truly wanted to kill the kazekage, then he wouldve at least attempted to...but instead he spent 6 years just chillin and letting the assassins come....im sure he even ENJOYED the fresh meat kazekage was sending to his door.

when he went to the hospital to kill lee....he wasnt going to kill him because of any sort of grudge, he was going to kill him because lee was in gaara's mind an assassin who failed to kill him, and he failed to kill him back....and thus gaara had a little unfinished business to take care of

chambers
Mon, 05-10-2004, 08:36 AM
and theres me thinking it was because of the relationship that lee and gai share, if that isnt the case then why did they show you all the flash backs?

CyberPunk
Tue, 05-11-2004, 04:35 PM
i'm gonna go ahead and say that i don't think oro is going to die before taking sasuke's body. after that, i think naruto is gonna have to kill oro/sasuke; his first kill will coincidentally be his best friend.

phreakatron
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:53 AM
I think Oro will start forming seals with his toes!!! =-O

Or maybe get new arms if its possible, or a new body, if that will work.

I don't see him being killed unless he is able to post a threat again.

Xrillo
Wed, 05-12-2004, 03:29 PM
will oro even be able to use his arms again? i think if he can't, most any nija could kill him.

Nara Tonymaru
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Edit: See post below, yeah...

Mut
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:06 PM
i don't think spoilers are allowed in here... even if they are 'tagged.'

Himura_san
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:08 PM
I think Itachi will fight and kill Oro. Why??, well I do not think he would want Oro to get his hands on the sharingan.

UchihaGaaRa
Thu, 05-13-2004, 12:47 PM
you guys are LUNCHING HARD if you really think konohomaru is going to defeat orichamaru in ONE MILLION YEARS he could never even touch him, even if he didnt get a new body, and didnt have hands... im new to these forums, and dont wanna be known as a prick.. hehe, but come on... its KONOHOMARU.. lol

i admit.. it would be cool tho

Jman
Thu, 05-13-2004, 01:01 PM
Oro will steal Sakura's body and then die because she's so weak & useless.

PSJ
Thu, 05-13-2004, 03:07 PM
jiraiya will be the one to kill orochimaru. i guess sand will do something since sound betrayed them. and a village should be able to function without a kage.

sage_shinobi
Thu, 05-13-2004, 03:52 PM
oro will take over sakura's body seduce naruto in some way take over his body and use kyubi's charka to kick everyone's ass