PDA

View Full Version : First Female Hokage

Garlannd
Tue, 05-04-2004, 11:00 AM
I personally cannot wait to see Tusande. She either is going to be extremely cool or totally lame. It will be interesting to compare her to the other sannins.

So what does everyone think? Will people underestimate her even if she becomes the first female Hokage just because shes a girl and therefore is supposedly "weaker" than a man. What do you think? Discuss!

r3n
Tue, 05-04-2004, 11:08 AM
there doesnt seem to be much reference to girls being weaker ninjas than men in naruto, jst more suited to different things like intelligence gathering. also shes a sennin so i think its safe to say she can whoop butt when required to do so.

logic
Tue, 05-04-2004, 11:33 AM
Probably answered else-where, but ?

Sannin

Sennin

I'v seen both mentioned, normally I would think a simple typo or misunderstanding of the correct spelling, however both seem to be an applicable term.

I believe that the 3 legendary sannin refer to jir, tsun, and oro, does this mean sannin is there rank or what have you, or vice versa, and sennin is a rank, or am I off altogether?

Please clear up my clouded mind.

Mut
Tue, 05-04-2004, 11:39 AM
sannin is for the three legendary ninjas... SAN = THREE

sennin means hermit or something.

Assertn
Tue, 05-04-2004, 11:50 AM
well neji was sayin something about women being weaker than guys....but EVERYONE seems to acknowledge the 3 sannin as being superior ninjas....even the 2 council guys were quick to agree with jiraiya at the suggestion of the idea

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:26 PM
I don't know about women being weaker than guys, but the truth is, if Jiraiya became Hokage, Kohona would become a whorehouse in no time. Good? Bad? I dunno.
Guess there's not much choice: Jiraiya would be a crappy Hokage and the first thing Oro would do as Hokage would raze Konoha to the ground. So, if the three of them are the best ninjas around, I guess Tsunade, is the best man for the job. Which, strangely enough, turned out to be a woman...

Knives122
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:31 PM
Well Jiraiya couldnt be hokage b/c he isnt a good leader(has bad judgement), Orochimaru is evil if he became hokage he would only destroy it and get everyone killed in a week, Tsunade on the other hand has all the qualities, she's strong, smart, makes good decisions, and doesnt want to go around trying to kill people with retarted snakes and bite marks. So she is the only choice b/c the other two are obviously bad

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:41 PM
That would be funny if she was funny or something like she would appear very serious and then be actually funny. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
...Tsunade on the other hand has all the qualities, she's strong, smart, makes good decisions...

wow, you say this with such confidence. what gives.

Krbadass
Tue, 05-04-2004, 06:04 PM
No shit, there is a zero tolerance for spoiling, so watch yourself or BAN.

The_Fourth
Tue, 05-04-2004, 06:19 PM
Well, if Tsunade becomes a Hokage things oculd really be interesting. We actually dont know if Tsunade is going to be a excellent or a shitty Hokage because we havent seen her (in the anime). So we will have to wait.

Mut
Tue, 05-04-2004, 06:32 PM
yeah, no one knows for sure. but it's funny how two people in this thread already 'assumes' that tsunade is the best choice out of the three sannins. i wonder how they are so sure.

NM
Tue, 05-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Its currently impossible to tell if Tsunade will be a good or bad hokage. Nobody has seen her fighting moves. But considering that she is one of the Sannin, I think she has a good shot at being hokage.

Rek
Tue, 05-04-2004, 09:33 PM
See... its your kind of thinking that got Arnold Shwartzenegger to become a senator.... its logic like, "Well, he can kick my ass, so he must be a good leader" that really fucks people over...

Who cares what her fighting moves are? She could have 1 jutsu where she turns into a carp, and still be a magnificent ruler. There are people that are not Kages, and they are very powerful..

basically, don't judge a character that you know nothing about by the fighting moves she may or maynot possess....its bad manners

LostAngel
Tue, 05-04-2004, 09:34 PM
well Tsuande in Jiriayas flash back seem funny. While Orchi is just sitting there... she looks like she is rubbing it in... so I think she is going to be a bit funny. I wonder why Jiriaya and her just dissappeared?? I mean Orchi left because he didn't get chosen as Hokage, but it seems as if him and her Just vanished because no one knew where they was and been looking for each other. Yet Jiriaya knows where shes at... I wonder if they like ran off together.... like maybe they had a really close relationship at one time or something. Stupid thought but hey I think crazy things.

I think Tsuande will become the 5th.... because why else would they bring her into the story. Shes going to have to be a main thing too because in the opening they have her.... they are preparing us for another steady main character. Plus if Jiriaya and Naruto go on that journey to who knows where and shes says no.... it would be pointless... she would drop out of the story.... think that would make people annoyed.

I dont think its only going to be her when she gets introduce..... because I am pretty sure that is the back of her in the opening... and someone else is holding the pig. *scratchs head* I wonder why there is a slot machine shown there. but that probably is a spoiler or something so never mind. i just cant wait till she comes into the picture I just hope it dont get dragged out to much.

Raven
Tue, 05-04-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
See... its your kind of thinking that got Arnold Shwartzenegger to become a senator.... its logic like, "Well, he can kick my ass, so he must be a good leader" that really fucks people over...

Who cares what her fighting moves are? She could have 1 jutsu where she turns into a carp, and still be a magnificent ruler. There are people that are not Kages, and they are very powerful..

basically, don't judge a character that you know nothing about by the fighting moves she may or maynot possess....its bad manners
Don't forget though, that the very definition of Hokage is "Strongest ninja in the village" so while good leadership skills is the main thing, the candidate needs to be superior in battle also.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 05-05-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn

Don't forget though, that the very definition of Hokage is "Strongest ninja in the village" so while good leadership skills is the main thing, the candidate needs to be superior in battle also.

Well, since you're adding this data to the theory, I'd say that so far Hyuuga Hiashi is the strongest of the leaf, therefore he should be the next Hokage.
Some people say that Itachi is the strongest of them all, but since he's a psycho killer, I don't think he'd be the best person for the job.
As a matter of fact, if the Hokage is supposed to treat the villagers like family, neither Hiashi or Itachi would be a good choice, considering their past resumes.
Hoshigaki Fishface seems to be strong, judging by his fight with Asuma, a guy known for killing 9 Oto-nins on the spot. But Fishface is from the Water Country, so laws would have to be changed so he could become Hokage. Still, he seems the kind of person who would over reacts and makes hasty decisions. If the Hokage were to kill each and every annoying person on Konoha, Naruto would likely the first to go, and either the series would need to have its name changed or it would be the end of it.
So. for the above mentioned reasons, I don't think they'd read Fishface's resumee twice.
So far, Kurenai got beaten by Itachi, so she also won't cut, so to speak.
We also have Kakashi, Gai, Genma, Anko, Ibiki and a few other guys who I don't remember their names and won't go do any research to find them now.
Kakashi and Gai seem to be good at fighting, so maybe they still on the race. Even though, we didn't get to see Kakashi fighting with Kabuto, but on the other hand, we don't know how strong is Kabuto.
Genma, which would be my choice for Hokage, since I find him extremelly hot, is also not likely to be in the race, since he didn't get to fight Baki, pratically his only chance of having some screen fighting time, so we a;so don't know how good he is. Which btw, was a horrible thing.
I think Genma deserves way more screen time than he gets. As a matter of fact, one of those days, I should make a list of characters who deserve more screen time and suggest to Kishimoto to kill Sakura and divide her screen time among more hot and interesting characters. But I digress, and I apologize.
Back to the matter at hand:
Anko didn't get to kill Oro, so in case of another attempted invasion, I doubt she could sustain a 12 episodes fight with him and win. Besides, she has that Oro seal and that can start up any time, maybe in the most inappropriated time and that could be a problem.
Ibiki said flatly that dealing with bib-wearing three-headed serpents was out of his league, so, I guess he is out. Also he's too ugly to be the Hokage, IMO.
So, I suggest we start pitching Kakashi and Gai in those adorable threads of who'd win? Kakashi or Oro?
Gai or Itachi? Itachi or the kyuubi, the fourth or Kakashi, the fourth or Gai. and so on and so forth.
And each fight would need its own individual thread to be fair with everyone, just like in a political debate.
BTW, dazz, before I forget, screw you.

Krbadass
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:28 AM
You think anyones actually gonna read all that? And what makes you think Hiashi is the strongest.. thats bull. I think Kakashi could take him, and i KNOW jiraiya or tsunade could take him. Or gai.

Mut
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
BTW, dazz, before I forget, screw you.

what? what is your problem? you're always after me and what i say. you need to calm down and take your midol.

Originally posted by: Krbadass
You think anyones actually gonna read all that? And what makes you think Hiashi is the strongest.. thats bull. I think Kakashi could take him, and i KNOW jiraiya or tsunade could take him. Or gai.

and yeah, i'd have to agree on hiashi not being that strong. just because he has said that hyuugs is the strongest clan out there that doesn't mean hiashi is equal or better in overall abilities compared to someone like kakashi or gai. i bet hiashi is just slightly above avg jounin strong.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 05-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by: Krbadass

To answer your first question, no I don't.
To answer your second question, He said so himself. I don't think there's is a reason for him to lie, being him a decent, law abiding citizen.
Sice my speculation about who'd be the next Hokage might have sounded simplistic and carelessly done, I felt obligated to evalutate other possibilites. For the sake of argument and for the sake of my fellow posters.
Finally, if you allow me a brief comment on what you said, your hypothesis is that Jiraiya and Tsunade certainly can beat the living crap of whomever else. Therefore they can be considered the strongest ninjas in town, and being such they are the two best possible choices for Hokage.
My hypothesis is that Jiraiya doesn't have the will or disposition much less vocation to be the Hokage, therefore, the only choice left is that person you mentioned. Sorry, I forgot all about Gai, but allow me to assume that both Jiraiya and Tsunade could take Gai, as you put.
And, strangely enough, the other day somebody PM me saying that I should keep writing the way I do.
I found it hard to believe, I tell you. But I have facts to support this statment.

chambers
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:27 AM
surly Gai will be able to destroy Itachi? i mena in the sasuke-Lee fight we clearly see that the Sharinigaran (sorry for the terrible spelling) is no use against someone who is just faster to the point where the other person can not defend. also why are people mentioning oro, itachi and fish face in the running for Hokage? they are bad guys and no longer are part of the village, therefore they wont be counted. also just because itachi can murder kureni in a seeming easy manner doesnt mean that she isnt the strongest in the village (iam nto saying she is, just that Itachi isnt part of the village so being beaten by him doesnt take you out of the running for Hokage).

HairyClam
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:38 AM
anyone think this new hokage will be the girls trainer cause naruto has jiraiya and sasuka has kakashi
to train them and well she has noone really she just kinda tags along with sasuka training most of the time so she really does need her own trainer at some point to get upto the others standard

Rek
Wed, 05-05-2004, 06:15 AM
ya know, the Hokage does have alot of duties, but if you ever want anyone to be hokage ever, you don't say: "Btw, you gotta train Sakura"

Even orochimaru would say fuck that shit.

Stoopider
Wed, 05-05-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by: chambers
surly Gai will be able to destroy Itachi? i mena in the sasuke-Lee fight we clearly see that the Sharinigaran (sorry for the terrible spelling) is no use against someone who is just faster to the point where the other person can not defend.

Umm. Not quite. The point Rock Lee was that he is so much faster, that Sasuke can see his moves, but he's body can't cope to his speed. Itachi can be very very fast for all that matters. That we don't know.

Shin_Naruto
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:03 AM
+ to think that Itachi doesnt have a million Genjutsu' and Ninjutsu' in his arsonal to counter some Taijutsu is ignorant. Just because he has the Sharingan doesnt mean he has slacked off on the Taijutsu. As we have seen with Sasuke, being strong in Taijusu allows you to setup better Ninjutsu attacks. Lee was on another level then all the Gennin in the exam. Thats why Sasuke couldnt do anything. But as we know... Itachi is currently in the top tier of Ninjas... I doubt there is anyone 2 lvls above him... but I wouldn't rule it out.

I'm not taking any props from Gai though... hes coo i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Garlannd
Wed, 05-05-2004, 12:09 PM
This is about Tsunade not itachi vs Gai. I personally can't wait to see Tsunade. Like I've stated either shes gonna be a great character or a really lame one. I'm going with great.

She seems to be really quirky like when Jir had his flashback and she was teasing him about getting tied up with that weird face of hers. I think shes gonna be realy out there. Not in the perverted sense like Jir but shes going to have alot of energy.

Sure I'm basing this all on one shot of her but a picture can say a thousand words.

kaigan
Wed, 05-05-2004, 04:59 PM
actually, konomaharu will be the next youngest. They trained him really hard so he can avenged his grandfather. After that, naruto challenged him and accidently killed him to become the next hokage. Oh yea, the whole village got wiped out to because they were mean to naruto and he killed them all.

the end

any questions?

Shuurai
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:22 PM
Well we know for one thing that Tsunade is the best Female ninja in Konoha acording to Tenten so she aint gonna be lame just weather or not we find her interesting

Krbadass
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:23 PM
Neji-Aniki-sama
Well its off the topic. But using big words doesn't look cool. this is a naruto forum. Not a college exam. While i agree being able to read and write well is important, its not needed in a forum like this. Foremost, my hypothesis is inevitably the simple fact that it looks dumb.

Gods_Son
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Itachi vs Gai is more interesting to talk about, because Tsunade hasn't even been seen yet. Most of the female ninja in Konoha suck anyways, being the best doesn't seem like that much of an accomplishment.
Off-topic: Like Kr said, attempting to use big words, and horribly long posts are annoying to me also.

chambers
Wed, 05-05-2004, 06:39 PM
iam not saying itachi will be rubbish at physical attacks (i think thats what you guys mean) but think of it this way, youve got one guy who trains nonstop physically and trains himself in the ninja techniques either very limitedly or not at all. hes already stated this. next we have the idea of kakeshi vs gai and gai is ahead, now fomr the stadium scenes we can see this may not striclty be constant fights between them, but we have to assume there have been some. as gai is ahead we can only assume hes won more of these fights. therefore we can clearly see that gai is very effective against either a) sharingan users or b) people who extensivley rely on ninja techniques, and itachi falls into the both of these catagorys from what we have seen so far.

I also think that its safe to assume that because Gai doesnt use any chakra he would likley become tired at a much slower rate than itachi, he should be fast enough to dodge or defend against good deal of itachi's attacks. Itachi, kakeshi and sasuke all stated that there sharingan uses incredible amounts of chakra and all off the battles we have seen completed that used the sharingan have seen the 'sharinganer' completley exahausted after the fight, often the the point of collapse. we can only assume that Itachi would suffer the same fate especially when fighting against someone as fast as Gai.

so i think ithat out of all the ninja so far Gai would most likley be th eone to beat Itachi, who knows maybe this will be another victory for Gai over kakeshi? (bare in mind i dont read the manga, i just watch the program!)

Mut
Wed, 05-05-2004, 07:19 PM
iam not saying itachi will be rubbish at physical attacks (i think thats what you guys mean) but think of it this way, youve got one guy who trains nonstop physically and trains himself in the ninja techniques either very limitedly or not at all. hes already stated this. next we have the idea of kakeshi vs gai and gai is ahead, now fomr the stadium scenes we can see this may not striclty be constant fights between them, but we have to assume there have been some. as gai is ahead we can only assume hes won more of these fights. therefore we can clearly see that gai is very effective against either a) sharingan users or b) people who extensivley rely on ninja techniques, and itachi falls into the both of these catagorys from what we have seen so far.

I also think that its safe to assume that because Gai doesnt use any chakra he would likley become tired at a much slower rate than itachi, he should be fast enough to dodge or defend against good deal of itachi's attacks. Itachi, kakeshi and sasuke all stated that there sharingan uses incredible amounts of chakra and all off the battles we have seen completed that used the sharingan have seen the 'sharinganer' completley exahausted after the fight, often the the point of collapse. we can only assume that Itachi would suffer the same fate especially when fighting against someone as fast as Gai.

so i think ithat out of all the ninja so far Gai would most likley be th eone to beat Itachi, who knows maybe this will be another victory for Gai over kakeshi? (bare in mind i dont read the manga, i just watch the program!)

gai can't beat itachi. and using that stadium incident to support some parts of your theory is nonsensical. kakashi was busy for a while telling sakura and co about chasing after sasuke. there goes that support.

also, saying that gai is effective against a sharingan user (kakashi) and using that to support your theory of "gai is the most likely to beat itachi" is a traveshamockery. itachi's level of sharingan abilities is FAR beyond kakashi's since itachi was born with them (he had time to master them seeing how he had three commas). kakashi is a genius, yes and is an excellent ninja, but itachi is also another genius. itachi should be able to use sharingan to full potential and use them A LOT better than kakashi can since 1. he has two of them and 2. kakashi had his implanted.

the reason why kakashi becomes so exhausted from using sharingan is because he can't use it to it's maximum, he said it himself. he is unable to use it without causing negative side-effects to himself because it's not his sharingan.

what i'm trying to say is that you just can't compare kakashi, his sharingan abilities and its effectiveness (whether it's positive or negative) with itachi and his sharingan.

EDIT: i was reading this and it sounded a bit 'forceful' in a way... so if anyone is offended in any, slightest way, my bad.

i didn't mean that gai can't ever beat itachi... i'm sure gai can sneak in a win if it was like out of 100 fights.

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 05-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Saying that Gai CANNOT beat Itachi may be going too far .. I agree that it may be unlikely .. but we have ZERO proof either way. We know that Gai is a superb fighter, and we know that Itachi is nearly legendary. I would actually think Jiraiya would be a much better match for Itachi, since he is so experienced and spent so much time with the 3rd and 4th ..

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Udon will pwn Itachi though i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Rek
Wed, 05-05-2004, 07:46 PM
well, yeah, but thats like saying that Haku would pwn teh Ramen guy... Udon is too good to fight. Itachi would cry red tears of sharingan scared-ness if he was matched with Udon....

chambers
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:20 PM
er...no. i dont know where some of your 'come backs' came from. hes what you misunderstood.
my reference to the stadium scene was to show that the competition between gai and kakashi wasnt exclusivly confined to fights between the two, but competitions such as the stadium scene where they count the people they defeated. i dont know what you thought it was for, but clearly it wasnt that.

your reasoning that Gai cannot beat itachi is non-exsistant. you merely state it as fact that itachi is far stronger when in fact we have no evidence whatsoever to that effect. we can also see that gai's style is effective against more than just kakashi, as rock easily smashes sasuke the 1st time they meet. while you would argue (doubless wiht little or nothing at all to back it up) that itachi is MUCH stronger when you compare the sasuke lee fight ( so itachi is stronger than gai but it may be much more evident). HOWEVER its a simple game of rock paper scissors, if itachi cant defend he will be beat, from what we have seen youve got to come to the conclusion that somone that trains only in physical attacks will be stronger and faster. itachi may be stronger if you take his techniques into account, but if you cant defend or succesfully attack then you will lose.

you say kakashi is not used to it thats why he gets tired, be we also see sasuke at many points (almost everytime he uses it) almost faint with exhaustion. Itachi may be more developed but we can clearly see that from lee physical type fighters have an abundance of stamina.

Mut
Sat, 05-08-2004, 08:01 PM
er...no. i dont know where some of your 'come backs' came from. hes what you misunderstood.
my reference to the stadium scene was to show that the competition between gai and kakashi wasnt exclusivly confined to fights between the two, but competitions such as the stadium scene where they count the people they defeated. i dont know what you thought it was for, but clearly it wasnt that.

your reasoning that Gai cannot beat itachi is non-exsistant. you merely state it as fact that itachi is far stronger when in fact we have no evidence whatsoever to that effect. we can also see that gai's style is effective against more than just kakashi, as rock easily smashes sasuke the 1st time they meet. while you would argue (doubless wiht little or nothing at all to back it up) that itachi is MUCH stronger when you compare the sasuke lee fight ( so itachi is stronger than gai but it may be much more evident). HOWEVER its a simple game of rock paper scissors, if itachi cant defend he will be beat, from what we have seen youve got to come to the conclusion that somone that trains only in physical attacks will be stronger and faster. itachi may be stronger if you take his techniques into account, but if you cant defend or succesfully attack then you will lose.

you say kakashi is not used to it thats why he gets tired, be we also see sasuke at many points (almost everytime he uses it) almost faint with exhaustion. Itachi may be more developed but we can clearly see that from lee physical type fighters have an abundance of stamina.

lol, dude. gai can't beat itachi, sorry. rock, paper, scissors theory does not work.

i'm going to point some things out.

1. you can't use sasuke vs lee fight (right before gai appeared on a turtle) to back up your theory on gai beating itachi. you can't and shouldn't even bring it up. i'm even going to bother explaining why you can't because if you cannot understand why the two fights (lee vs sasuke and itachi vs gai) can't be compared, then there is no point of discussing this with you. if you understand why, then read #2. if you don't then post saying that you don't understand why the two fights can't be compared.

2. you say that if itachi can't defend himself, he will get beat. duh. but what types of attacks are you talking about? attacks in general? or gai's attacks (all taijutsu)? it's pure idiocy to think that just because itachi has sharingan, he doesn't bother becoming strong in taijutsu. sharingan is the reason why the uchiha is so feared. itachi can learn almost all types of ALL jutsus. now, from what we've seen, kakashi, with his sharingan, could barely keep up with itachi's movements. i can't and i don't want to believe that gai is at or above that speed. if he were, gai would beat on kakashi everytime they had a fight and it'd be pointless to consider him as an eternal rival.

3. you're not understanding sharingan correctly. obviously all techniques drain stamina, but sharingan is harmful to its user because it uses up chakra. and you can't compare sasuke's and kakashi's sharingan to itachi's.

read this if you want to know more about my part of the argument. (may contain spoilers)
http://bb.1asphost.com/mkvli357/sharingan.htm#full_uchiha

and here is why no one is gonna be able beat itachi except sasuke, another true sharingan user. (may contain spoilers)
http://bb.1asphost.com/mkvli357/uchiha_itachi.htm#kill_itachi

Shin_Naruto
Sat, 05-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Mut@t@ doesnt like paper-rock-scissors. + anytime you say Itachi 'could' be weaker then somebody else he gets all crazy i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

There is no reason to argue this, the bottom line is Kishimoto can come up with -any- reason -any- character can beat -any- other character if it fits his fancy.

Sakura could wind up defeating the entire S-Class section in the Bingo Book if Kishimoto wanted it that way. It would be the strongest start and worst end of any series... ever... but he could do it.

Having said that... Naruto will probably be the one to defeat Itachi much to the shagrin of Mut@t@. The Jutsu he uses to destroy ones Spirit will only make Naruto come back at him stronger.
If Sasuke is the one to defeat him hes going to die in the process because his mission in life, as an avenger, will be complete.

Just my opinion.... I don't have an offical sounding website I manage with my own opinion plasterd all over it that I pawn off as fact. Maybe a weekend project.

Mut
Sat, 05-08-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by: Shin_Naruto
Mut@t@ doesnt like paper-rock-scissors. + anytime you say Itachi 'could' be weaker then somebody else he gets all crazy i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

There is no reason to argue this, the bottom line is Kishimoto can come up with -any- reason -any- character can beat -any- other character if it fits his fancy.

Sakura could wind up defeating the entire S-Class section in the Bingo Book if Kishimoto wanted it that way. It would be the strongest start and worst end of any series... ever... but he could do it.

Having said that... Naruto will probably be the one to defeat Itachi much to the shagrin of Mut@t@. The Jutsu he uses to destroy ones Spirit will only make Naruto come back at him stronger.
If Sasuke is the one to defeat him hes going to die in the process because his mission in life, as an avenger, will be complete.

Just my opinion.... I don't have an offical sounding website I manage with my own opinion plasterd all over it that I pawn off as fact. Maybe a weekend project.

the rock, paper, scissors theory is complete bs. it's absurd to apply it in naruto. and the reason why i'm always 'defending' itachi is because i'd rather educate people with the information i have cuz i am more knowledgeable in that area than most people. it's too troublesome to have random newbs going around asking about and/or stating nonsensical ideas every 2 days.

also... there is a reason to argue this. that's why we're doing it in a FORUM. the bottom line is that kishimoto won't come up with that is because it'll ruin the 2nd main story line. there are TWO things that can't happen: naruto not becoming hokage and sasuke not being the one to defeat itachi. it's been established from the beginning when kakashi asked naruto and sasuke (and sakura but who cares) about their goals. i'd say the storyline is split 55-45 right now in favor of naruto. even though naruto is the main character, sasuke has a very large part dedicated to the storyline.

and nice opinion. how is it possible that you can consider naruto being the one to beat itachi? what is sasuke gonna do then? he'd just be a waste of a character and destroy almost half of the naruto story line.

and as for the website, some ARE facts. i've backed up everything i've said on there with evidence and support. and if you have no idea why i made the website then please be quiet. i didn't make it so i can pawn off as fact and gloat about it, i specifically made it for them members of gotwoot forums so that they can refer to it whenver they can. it can reduce the amount of repeat topics and it answers a lot of questions people want answers to. but no, i am no affiliated with gw in any way but i created so i can help out the many newbs here like you. and since the information on it is from all of the thorough and long discussion i've been in (mainly in manga section) with gw's members, it has more credibility than 70% of what people can say here, including you.

A77ALiSTiC
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:09 AM
well, back to the tsunade thing... she has been mentioned twice as being a great female ninja, she is one of the three sannins, she was spotted in the intro, and jir and the two old councelors think shes good for the job. so yes, big chance shes the next hokage... or, she can decline, but somehow be part of the anime... i dont know, come back to konoha and stuff.. thats what i believe

edit : oh yeah, very interesting site ive got there Mut@t@.. i like i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Shin_Naruto
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:16 PM
the rock/papper/scissors issue has its own thread now =P Its all opinion based...

If that is your reason to argue then your logic cannot be 'Itachi will certainly win. You are a moron. Dont post anymore.' (paraphrasing) If you think the forum is here for arguements then argue your point.

My -opinion- is he will be the one because his character is the most unlike Itachi.
Naruto would like nothing more then to have a family + Itachi killed his family = reasonable that these 2 will fight about it.
Naruto has an unwavoring spirit + Itachi has an attack which attacks the spirit = setup for a spirit attack and rebound.
The story practically writes itself. Feel free to argue i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Sasuke saying its his dream to kill Itachi way back when doesnt mean he will... nor does it mean Naruto will become Hokage... nor will it mean Konohamaru will become Hokage. What about Orochimaru' dream to collect all the jutsu in the world... some dreams dont come true. This isnt DisneyWorld.

I have been to your website and its a good website. I agree with a lot of your conclusions, but lets face it, you come to conclusions that you CANNOT come too. You cannot say without a doubt that 'Itachi is the strongest character introduced so far and that is alive.' That is an OPINION. You base it completly off the idea that Orochimaru fears him so everyone else must fear him as well.

Here is a wrench in your Itachi -theory- you havnt to considerd: Orochimaru isnt 50. Hes got the body of a 17 year old girl (age is a guess - sos the girl part with people like Haku out there =P) so your conclusion of his body being too old doesnt hold up. But please dont let that stand in the way... Im just a noob who doesnt post every 5 seconds. The higher the post count = the higher the IQ!!!!1!

Cmon M you know nothing can reduce the ammount of repeat threads i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Please... 'discussions I've been in'... I don't see you engage in many discussions. Discussions involve people being on equal footing and I havn't seen anything that shows you dont think of yourself as a higher power of Naruto Information. Heck... you prove my point with your disdain of myself.

Mut
Sun, 05-09-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by: Shin_Naruto
Please... 'discussions I've been in'... I don't see you engage in many discussions. Discussions involve people being on equal footing and I havn't seen anything that shows you dont think of yourself as a higher power of Naruto Information. Heck... you prove my point with your disdain of myself.

i didn't want to say this but you're an idiot. i've been in since july of last year which is about 10 months. you've been in since april which is less than a month from today. and i post mainly in the manga section go check the uchiha itachi thread if you really want there's like 600+ posts in that thread. i probably put up at least a 70 posts in that thread alone.

EDIT: you are truly a dumbass. good job thinking of the 'higher post count = higher iq' equation from what i said. you're still missing the significance of my response. somehow you related my post count with my iq when i was proving that i've been a member longer and been in more discussion than you have and assume. and you do not deserve respect because of the contradiction i noticed when i was reading you last sentence. and don't send me PM's about stupid stuff like last time.

Shin_Naruto
Sun, 05-09-2004, 04:07 PM
HIGHER POST COUNT = HIGHER IQ!!!!!!1!

You can't seriously believe that can you?

EDIT: Your childish name calling only proves my point. =( The lack of respect just shows you are incapable of dropping your superiority complex. I still respect ya... even if I think you're a loser.

EDIT2: Why the hostility? ITS AN INTERNET FORUM ABOUT AN ANIME. Why get all crazy? I'll back off. I'm a contradicting idiot who knows nothing about anything, but am somehow able to point out flaws in your rock solid Itachi RULZ theory. You're totally right... I mean... you have to be with that post count.

BURN.

Rek
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:23 PM
what way does this have to do with the topic?

I mean, sure Mut@t@ is my mom an all, but I don't think thats a qualification for first female hokage...

and higher post count does count for something.. Sure, you've both seen the same episodes an all, but who has had more discussions about them? Who's seen more different points of view? Who's a contradicting idiot who knows nothing about anything, but is somehow able to point out flaws in a perfectly fine theory?

Go in a hole and die. Plz.

Assertn
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:28 PM
jesus christ, how many topics have to get into discussions about paper, rock, scissors?

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:43 PM
This is how the Gotwoot hierarchy looks in order of IQ:

Terracosmo, Admins, Other Mods, Everybody else in post count order

There, solved!

And since mr Assertn above me has the highest post count on this page, he will hereby be known as the page lord. He will decide everything that happens on this page. And since Shin_Naruto has the least, he will be the official page slave; and will have the honorary duty of fetching me 2 sandwiches. Gogo, kiddo!

Shin_Naruto
Sun, 05-09-2004, 06:54 PM
DONE! (http://www.turkeyhill.com/images/ice-cream-sandwiches.jpg)

Assertn
Sun, 05-09-2004, 07:09 PM
haha, ohh page lord......i like it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

i knew that some good would come out of me spending many months on the forum

SK
Sun, 05-09-2004, 07:15 PM
All hail the Page Lord! sorry i had to say that i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-09-2004, 07:41 PM
*Eats sandwiches* It's gooooooooooood to be the boss i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif~

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 05-10-2004, 05:49 AM
Then, I shall ask AF:
Since I was advised to stop using big words, the constant and exclusive use of smaller, four-letter words would be more appropriated to this place?
Sure this place doesn't look like a College, I really didn't need to be told that, since most of people here don't sound like they're at a College level. But, unfortunately, since I am forced to carry my educated mind everywhere I go, I didn't jump to conclusions and assumed that this place was the docks. I mean, true, one or two people seem to have learned their English and manners with sailors and people of similar dubious reputation, normally found walking the waterfront, but that, at first, didn't lead me to a generalization.
I am sorry to say, apparently, I was badly mistaken...

chambers
Mon, 05-10-2004, 07:04 AM
yeah i do english at UNI in the UK, despite my bad spelling, so its not that hard to leave your academic brain elsewhere......

Garlannd
Mon, 05-10-2004, 10:14 AM
In response to the rock paper scissors comment a bit ago. If thats the case Itachi cheats, he brought an A Bomb

Assertn
Mon, 05-10-2004, 10:37 AM
Then, I shall ask AF:
Since I was advised to stop using big words, the constant and exclusive use of smaller, four-letter words would be more appropriated to this place?
Sure this place doesn't look like a College, I really didn't need to be told that, since most of people here don't sound like they're at a College level. But, unfortunately, since I am forced to carry my educated mind everywhere I go, I didn't jump to conclusions and assumed that this place was the docks. I mean, true, one or two people seem to have learned their English and manners with sailors and people of similar dubious reputation, normally found walking the waterfront, but that, at first, didn't lead me to a generalization.

can you rephrase that in the form of a question? or was the four-letter word question the one you wanted to ask?

if so then.....hmm......well.....
while it may make some members feel more at home, its not really something i myself would follow
most of them are probably just bothered that you try to use big words to make yourself more credible, i suppose if you're a big writer buff then you cant help it, but otherwise thats not exactly necessary either.

personally i prefer to leave my arguments simple and sarcastic i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 05-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Then, I shall ask AF:

can you rephrase that in the form of a question? or was the four-letter word question the one you wanted to ask?

if so then.....hmm......well.....
while it may make some members feel more at home, its not really something i myself would follow
most of them are probably just bothered that you try to use big words to make yourself more credible, i suppose if you're a big writer buff then you cant help it, but otherwise thats not exactly necessary either.

personally i prefer to leave my arguments simple and sarcastic i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Still, what do you mean by *big* words?
Maybe I should add a link to merrian-webster on line in each of my posts.
Huh, do feel the need to make myself credible in an anime forum?Good question.
In any case, critizicing somebody for using big words somehow will characterize you as an idiot, ain't it?? Even if you don't like big words, recognizing publically that fact says a lot, you should think twice before doing that, huh, idiots don't think twice.

Assertn
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:05 AM
uh wow.....way to get all defensive......next time dont ask my opinion if you dont want me to state mine -_-
im not the one who was initially complaining about your method of dialogue in the first place...im just speaking for the general consensus of those others

SK
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:13 AM
uh...im gonna skip the argument about big words i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif and say Tsunade will be the next hokage.
Oro=evil snake guy
Jiraiya=pervert erotic novelist
Tsunade=sexy ninja
who would you pick?

Anko-Chan
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:28 AM
Hi all, My first post =p. Still a noob here.
But saw this interesting topic so i left a msg
Anyway Tsunade became the first female Hokage.
=x

chambers
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:16 AM
thats either bad grammar or a REAL bad spoiler

Assertn
Wed, 05-12-2004, 10:41 AM
as pagemaster im gonna have to punt the noob for not following the rules

<Punts>

SK
Wed, 05-12-2004, 04:26 PM
loser, i hope you stay on one post

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:29 PM
I am not the page master or anything, but honestly, if you don't want to be spoiled don't open a thread called first female hokage. And if the moderators don't want spoilers, a good idea is to lock the thread.
If you make an educated guess, like saying: the three strongest ninjas in Konoha are Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Tsunade, so one of them is likely to be hokage, I don't think it's a spoiler.
Orochimaru obviously won't be choosen as hokage, for reasons that we don't really need to repeat.
Jiraiya got the offer, but he passed on it.
Logically, Tsunade is the one who is the next in line to be offered the title. (a conclusion that has nothing to do with reading the manga, BTW). Everybody knows that. Tenten says that she want to be as great as Tsunade way in the begining of the anime. Everybody knows why those three are known as sannins, so there are enough indications in the anime to show that she is at a hokage level.
All other talented ninjas of Konoha aren't at her level. But if in order to avoid spoiling one has to go through each and everyone of them, I really didn't have a problem doing that. And the result came out the same. Nobody that we know among them is at hokage level.
So, if saying that Tsunade is the only person qualified for the job of Hokage is a spoiler, really, I don't see why keep going on with this thread without *spoiling*.

viciousHyuuga
Thu, 05-13-2004, 04:25 PM
i agree

Assertn
Thu, 05-13-2004, 11:08 PM
i wish being pagemaster would actually give me some sort of power in the forums......too often do i come across a spoiler that takes days before anybody rectifies it i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif