PDA

View Full Version : Forums Down??

LostAngel
Mon, 05-03-2004, 06:52 PM
For the last few weeks at the end of the week usually Thursday through Sun when I try to access the forums it cancels out showing that they are unavailable that the site is down but gotwoot.net would still work. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Is this a problem with my internet or is gotwoot forums been down recently??

NM
Mon, 05-03-2004, 07:02 PM
Im also having the same problem. I think its because the forums have been down.

LostAngel
Fri, 05-07-2004, 03:16 PM
aww okay thanks =D

hiroshi
Sat, 05-08-2004, 07:46 PM
Go to the actual gotwoot website. See where it says "Server Status" on the right hand side? When that says down, then the forum goes down with it.

The Forum must be kept on the same server as the Tracker. not really a great idea if you ask me, bt i'm sure they have their reasons. =/

Ciber
Fri, 05-14-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by: hiroshi
Go to the actual gotwoot website. See where it says "Server Status" on the right hand side? When that says down, then the forum goes down with it.

The Forum must be kept on the same server as the Tracker. not really a great idea if you ask me, bt i'm sure they have their reasons. =/

The tracker and forums are on different servers.

The "Server Status" thing has nothing to do with either server, that just tells you the status of the shoutcast broadcast.

hiroshi
Sat, 05-22-2004, 06:34 AM
meh, well when the server says down the forum always seems to be down too. Guess it's coincidence.... just 5 times running.

But i'm not going to argue (Especially seeing as you're ciber), but that's why i thought it so.