PDA

View Full Version : Rock Lee Recovers Fast

Garlannd
Thu, 04-29-2004, 08:06 AM
Anyone else notice that Lee seems to be bale to move alot even with abroken left leg and arm that were pretty much gelatinized by Gaara? Sure he is uinsg a crutch and all but even before that he was out working on his pushups with one arm and leg while in the hospital.

Theres more to this kid than meets the eye. Even looking at the fact he has to use his left arm which was broken along with his left leg to act as a brace for the crutch. Either this is just something they didn't pay attention to or this kid heals realllllly fast.

Also to note that kakashi questioned the fact that he may be a genius during the third examn when Lee opened the five gates (that had to be one of the coolest fights ever)! So does anyone else aggree with me that this is probably not even normal for a ninja to recover that fast?

I mean Lee is a hard worker. However, even someone who works that hard with no special ablities shouldn't be able to walk yet, With or without support. Am I the only one who noticed this?

Stoopider
Thu, 04-29-2004, 08:09 AM
He isn't doing the push ups on his damaged hand I guess.
And opening the 5 gates maybe isn't that severe till it would kill you. It's only 5 out of 8(?). So it'll probably break his muscles. But he'll recover.

basey44
Thu, 04-29-2004, 08:25 AM
no, he is definately a genious, only he doesnt realise it

he is different to everyone, he knows what its like to be at the bottom of the pecking order and have to work incredbly hard to get even close to the top. he represents all normal people and shows that we dont need to be gifted with advanced bloodlines to succeed (bad spelling i know) .

however yea he did recover a little fast, this is probably because he has to do his part again later on

Ugly Icon
Thu, 04-29-2004, 10:37 AM
Maybe he'll be the first of a new bloodline.

Assertn
Thu, 04-29-2004, 11:16 AM
he still has one good arm and leg....and the strength in them is enough to carry his weight around pretty well im sure, but your abilities can only go so far with half your limbs not working i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

unless he figures out a way to run with 1 foot and develop a martial art with whipping his decrepid arm around, then training prolly wont do him any good

Mut
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:00 PM
rock lee will be in crutches forever.

makkura
Thu, 04-29-2004, 02:40 PM
*cough*

excuse me.

Rek
Thu, 04-29-2004, 03:51 PM
Well, they have better healing techniques than we are used to, I'm sure... being as they have ninja's devoted to doctorism...

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Forget about Rock Lee, he's done for.

j00b
Thu, 04-29-2004, 03:59 PM
he will probably get a replacement leg/arm, sort of like (i am assuming here) kakashi did with the sharingan eye.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 04-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Rock Lee's gonna recover and learn DBZ taijutsu and hand everyone an ass kicking on a platter.

L8r
Thu, 04-29-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by: j00b
he will probably get a replacement leg/arm, sort of like (i am assuming here) kakashi did with the sharingan eye.

or maybe a atuomail i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif ( prolly gonna be a "Full Metal Alchemist" watcher to get that one )

Lee prolly just need to rest a bit and dont overwork his body

yvliew
Thu, 04-29-2004, 05:09 PM
Maybe they will give Lee automail just like in Full metal alchemist... hahahaah

someone beat me....haha

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 05-03-2004, 12:56 PM
He will participate in the *special* Martial contests, kinda like the Special Olympics or whatever they call it.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 05-03-2004, 01:42 PM
Omg, I could totally see like a "Combat Wheelchair" full of weapons just like that puppet!

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 05-03-2004, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I thought about that, but unfortunately, he's not on a wheelchair.
He could use hiscrutches, though

Cal_kashi
Mon, 05-03-2004, 04:28 PM
makes sense, all Lee has to do now is learn to move at the same speed with his crutches. Seems completely reasonable to me, it'll just take a great deal of training with his crutches (and Lee is no stranger to long hours of training on a singular objective). it'll even allow him to modify his crutches to be gnarly weapons involving sharp objects and poisons. Just imagine the potential for covert missions, he could walk into any vilage obviously reliant on his crutches and then whoop ass.

Knives122
Mon, 05-03-2004, 04:36 PM
he probably took a senzu bean from piccolo, LOL

just kidding he probably been in worse conditions in his time so this is like nothing to his body

Mut
Mon, 05-03-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
makes sense, all Lee has to do now is learn to move at the same speed with his crutches. Seems completely reasonable to me, it'll just take a great deal of training with his crutches (and Lee is no stranger to long hours of training on a singular objective). it'll even allow him to modify his crutches to be gnarly weapons involving sharp objects and poisons. Just imagine the potential for covert missions, he could walk into any vilage obviously reliant on his crutches and then whoop ass.

i thought you were serious for a second.

chambers
Mon, 05-03-2004, 06:00 PM
kakashi didnt question the fact that Lee was a hard work genius, he asked him self a rehtorical question. At least thats the last time he thought about it, he may have questioned it previously but i belive his last lines on the subject were somthing along the lines of "Lee really is a hard work genius?", perhaps there should ahve been an exclamation mark in there as well? Also on the subject of healing, its perfectly normal for people to be walking on a broken leg a week after they have done it, with the aid of crutches. Not so usre about push-ups but hey if 'Chopper' can do it with holes in his stomache i see no reaosn why a person who has trained intensivley for years cannot do it.

so to sum up, someone, anyone working hard or not, could walk after two weeks even if they suffered multiple fractures and breaks (to a certain point, but given Lee's physical attributes i dont see how its far fetched).

Assertn
Mon, 05-03-2004, 06:46 PM
lee already contributed to the story in passing on his useful abilities to sasuke....so now its ok for him to be out of the picture
all you lee fans should just give up and become sasuke fans instead i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Shadow-wolf
Mon, 05-03-2004, 09:51 PM
You know, when Lee was a "rookie" at the academy, studing to become a genin, he was told by the other kids that he would never become a ninja. They laughed and teased him. He almost gave up, but with training and "Hard Work" he surpassed them all. It was Gai-sensi that told him he was a genuis of hard work. Maybe with more hard work he can prove the doctors wrong and fully recover. Maybe not. I will be cheering him on regardless. If he doesn't recover, then we will have lost one of the elites.

KakashiSensei
Mon, 05-03-2004, 09:56 PM
LMAO Rock Lee will return in a wheel chair and do his Stephen Hawking no jutsu. were talks throuh a computer in a monotone voice and bores his enemy to death.i/expressions/devil.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 05-03-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
lee already contributed to the story in passing on his useful abilities to sasuke....so now its ok for him to be out of the picture
all you lee fans should just give up and become sasuke fans instead i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

The hell I will!
Rocky Lee is the total opposite of Saksa-kun.
Good thing for him that Sakura doesn't like him. He should be thankful and find another gal, preferably one who's not useless.
Saska and Sakura deserve each other. Hopefully, they will hook up and breed a shipload of little annoying Uchihas with pink hair. It will be a problem in the long run. But for now, it'd keep them busy.

Mut
Mon, 05-03-2004, 11:37 PM
lee should be called mr. glass... he's so fragile... get's his puny bones broken by cat litter. how weak.

ahahaa

Himura_san
Tue, 05-04-2004, 01:28 AM
Is'nt he suppose to get prostetic arms and legs and be used by Kankuro as another marionette?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 05-04-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by: Himura_san
Is'nt he suppose to get prostetic arms and legs and be used by Kankuro as another marionette?

Wow, that was mean... and I thought *I* was being mean...

Garlannd
Tue, 05-04-2004, 10:53 AM
If Rock Lee returns you will all pay greatly.... I'm sure he'll kick major ass. Also to comment Kakashi asked could he really be a genius? Not if he was a hard work genius. That just sounds retarded he said not even hard work could accomplish this. Hinting at the fact Rock Lee may be something more.

Also its obvious Sakura is starting to fall for Lee I think. Shes been showing alot more concern and alot more care for him. Either its gonna be like a platonic love or it'll eventually heat up.

We haven't seen the end of Lee I can feel it. He will be back and even more dorkwadish than ever. Prepare yourselves anti Lee people for the return of Lee!

tommy salami
Tue, 05-04-2004, 04:03 PM
we need lee because no anime is godd without a love square, the triangles just dont cut it

SilentSnake
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by: KakashiSensei
LMAO Rock Lee will return in a wheel chair and do his Stephen Hawking no jutsu. were talks throuh a computer in a monotone voice and bores his enemy to death.i/expressions/devil.gif

hahaha that was a good one, I can see that with my imagination, ROTFL.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by: Garlannd

Also its obvious Sakura is starting to fall for Lee I think. Shes been showing alot more concern and alot more care for him. Either its gonna be like a platonic love or it'll eventually heat up.

No way!!!
Rocky Lee would be more useful in a wheel chair than with Sakura around to be a burder on his back and a pain in his ass.
He really doesn't know how lucky he is because she doesn't care for him. And so does Naruto.

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

HAHA this stuff is FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* All right i think he will probably be back in the game again because he seems to be an important character to the storyline of the whole anime.

ZeaLitY
Wed, 05-05-2004, 07:34 AM
If Rock Lee and Gai are truly representational of Bruce Lee, then Rock Lee shall recover. Bruce Lee damaged a sacral nerve in his back while doing a Good Morning lift without properly stretching; these caused unbearable pain and a judgment from his doctor that he would never kick again.

But, you know the story. Bruce Lee still had pain, but he became even better than he was before.

Garlannd
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:50 AM
Rock Lee would have a wheel chair like that guy from Wild Wild West. The terrible movie starring Will Smith some chicks and another dude.

It'd have little mini shuriken guns built in, a rocket chakra powered jet engine attached to the back for super fast speed. And in the event it gets stuck four giant metal spider legs would pop out for him to walk around on. Thats the kind of wheelchair lee would have.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by: Hokage Naruto

Originally posted by: Mut@t@

HAHA this stuff is FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* All right i think he will probably be back in the game again because he seems to be an important character to the storyline of the whole anime.

I actually was serious, there any reason Lee couldn't be used as such. Okay I was only kinda serious, but it does seem like what i honestly think'll happen

Garlannd
Wed, 05-05-2004, 12:05 PM
I bet lee will just have like a jello leg and arm. They'll brace his leg up and he'll use his arm like a wet noodle and slap happy his enemies. That'd be hilarious.

thebaze
Wed, 05-05-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by: Garlannd
If Rock Lee returns you will all pay greatly.... I'm sure he'll kick major ass. Also to comment Kakashi asked could he really be a genius? Not if he was a hard work genius. That just sounds retarded he said not even hard work could accomplish this. Hinting at the fact Rock Lee may be something more.

We haven't seen the end of Lee I can feel it. He will be back and even more dorkwadish than ever. Prepare yourselves anti Lee people for the return of Lee!
^^^^!!!! Go fuzzy eyebrows! Haha, I think he's a great character & he'll definitely be back. I also think he's a genious - he just hasn't been fully discovered yet.

Rambo
Wed, 05-05-2004, 08:05 PM
a bhao shao

bitwar
Fri, 05-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by: ZeaLitY
If Rock Lee and Gai are truly representational of Bruce Lee, then Rock Lee shall recover. Bruce Lee damaged a sacral nerve in his back while doing a Good Morning lift without properly stretching; these caused unbearable pain and a judgment from his doctor that he would never kick again.

But, you know the story. Bruce Lee still had pain, but he became even better than he was before.

I was thinking the same thing. And it's anime, which means that it's held less to reality than reality. So if Bruce can recover to kick more ass than ever, why can't Rock?

I don't know what the manga holds in store for our friend Lee (I don't want to start reading the manga past the anime), so I can't say what will happen, and I'm not so sure of myself to say what should happen in a story that is not my own. I will say that I hope that we will see Rock Lee in action again. I didn't like him at first, but his abilities and his spirit made him one of my favorite characters in the series, up there with Gamabunta (did I get that right?), Kakashi, and Naruto. I don't think that he's completely out of commission as we are still seeing him in the opening and ending credits. I hope this also means that the rest of the Konoha genin are going to continue to be shown fighting the good fight for Konoha as they are all in the credit sequences.