PDA

View Full Version : bakasan not working?

broshiggie
Wed, 04-28-2004, 10:03 PM
i know that this site only provides ANBU dls, but i was wondering if anyone could tell me whats up with bakasans site? I keep getting a directory and no website...

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-28-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by: broshiggie
i know that this site only provides ANBU dls, but i was wondering if anyone could tell me whats up with bakasans site? I keep getting a directory and no website...

Yeah, wher is my sub???
So far I can tell it's a very foul mouthed episode, more than the average, but understanding insults is not enough to make sense of anything.
Hope this is not a spoiler...

Doc
Wed, 04-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

Originally posted by: broshiggie

Yeah, wher is my dub???
So far I can tell it's a very foul mouthed episode, more than the average, but understanding insults is not enough to make sense of anything.
Hope this is not a spoiler...

Your gonna have to wait probably 2 years for the dub. The sub however will probably be out in few hours

Kafkar
Wed, 04-28-2004, 10:45 PM
I wish the link to the .ssa worked i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
I don't see why he doesn't even have a .html. I dont think loading a 5k .html would really hurt bandwidth much... If bandwidth is a problem, I would gladly provide the bandwidth to host his page...... hmmmm whatever...

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by: Doc

Your gonna have to wait probably 2 years for the dub. The sub however will probably be out in few hours

What did you say? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kilzo
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:03 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i think bakasan's website is going to be down for awhile... im getting a bad feeling our subs might be awhile...

sangai
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:04 AM
doesn't matter eventually anbu puts out there version and what could be better then that.

Krbadass
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Well, we'll just have to wait and see. locked