PDA

View Full Version : Manga: Gantz

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 08-26-2008, 02:34 PM
so probably next thing kei would remember was when he was asking gantz to revive him

Actually that is not quite accurate. There are two possibilities here. Either Kei could get the Tae-effect when being revived, with an erased memory oblivious of anything and everything or get could have the sakurai/katou-effect, remembering everything up until the point where he was struck down.

Since Gantz is actually concerned about what the fuck is going on in the world with all the stronger aliens and shit I doubt that Gantz will revive him oblivious, the best possible choice would be to make him a part of the group again.

But then again, our lovely mangaka likes fucking with us readers and he just loves making us dangle, so if you think about this aspect, reviving him stupid and in love is actually a possibility.

I just hope he comes back soon, he is the reason this manga is worth reading 'cause he's got some mad skills. Also he is the best person suited for the leader position. Katou is just stupid with a capital S. He doesn't consider the fact that they are in a war. Like Nishi said, he is the worst hypocrite.

Carnage
Tue, 08-26-2008, 04:39 PM
Spoilers are out on Mangahelpers. I think they speak for themselves.

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 08-26-2008, 05:06 PM
Spoilers are out on Mangahelpers. I think they speak for themselves.

Sorry to be a hazzle, but could you post a direct link? That side messes up my connection so I can't navigate it properly.

Carnage
Tue, 08-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Spoilers:

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36582

wowza161
Wed, 08-27-2008, 05:10 PM
Spoilers:

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36582

wait im confused... are these spoilers from the untranslated raws, or are they from a different source?

if it's from raws, i hope the translations come out soon... i'm dying to see the next chapter

Carnage
Wed, 08-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Don't pee your pants a scanlation should come out this weekend.

wowza161
Wed, 08-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Don't pee your pants a scanlation should come out this weekend.

you still haven't answered my question. and don't worry, i'm a big kid now.

Carnage
Wed, 08-27-2008, 06:37 PM
Hehe those are untranslated RAWs, besides, you know, the translations under each page.

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 08-29-2008, 07:08 AM
279 is out!!! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6X85741H

That's one link, if it doesn't work for some reason, just find the new chap at www.mangashare.com

Have a good one.

wowza161
Fri, 08-29-2008, 09:35 AM
lol megaupload wtf

they spent way too many pages on katou, as usual
a lot of unexpected scores, though, especially nish--i thought he got his pansy ass kicked right from the start but i guess not

animus
Fri, 08-29-2008, 10:34 AM
What the hell did the panda kill

wowza161
Fri, 08-29-2008, 02:14 PM
What the hell did the panda kill

nothing. the panda just gets a OVER 9000 streak bonus.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-29-2008, 02:26 PM
so what, they're going to bring Kishimoto back next? (girl from the first chapters), I don't think I could stand watching another girl falling for Katou's lame ass.

by the way, what would happen if they brought back someone who died in this battle, would he get points?

also, the 100pts creature is seriously not worth it. risk too high, not enough payback.

Raven
Fri, 08-29-2008, 08:42 PM
I swear Nishi is cheating half the time, like he knows how to exploit the system or something. He just seems to be aware of glitch in the system the other players aren't. Or maybe I'm looking too far into it.

Anyway, it's good to see Kei back, I can't wait to see his reaction to being revived.

animus
Fri, 08-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Bet it'd be something along the lines of "Man, did your tits get bigger Reika?"

Carnage
Sat, 08-30-2008, 01:34 PM
I swear Nishi is cheating half the time, like he knows how to exploit the system or something. He just seems to be aware of glitch in the system the other players aren't. Or maybe I'm looking too far into it.

Anyway, it's good to see Kei back, I can't wait to see his reaction to being revived.

No Im sure he knows something. The author wouldn't continuously point out his greater knowledge of the game for no reason.

wowza161
Sun, 08-31-2008, 10:14 AM
and yet somehow he got owned in like the second volume. huh.

Carnage
Sun, 08-31-2008, 12:25 PM
My point wasn't that he's supposed to win. My point was that he's in the story for a reason, and that is he probably knows more about this than everyone else.

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 09-01-2008, 05:55 AM
and yet somehow he got owned in like the second volume. huh.

Well that was the beauty of it wasn't it. We didn't know back then that you could bring people back, but we knew that he knows a helluva lot more than most of the people in Gantz. He is important, we just don't know how important yet.

wowza161
Mon, 09-01-2008, 04:54 PM
IMO that seems highly doubtful, since he hasn't even reached 100 points once. also, his online blog should have contained all of his knowledge about the game, so any hidden specks of information should have already been revealed. however i suppose there HAS to be a reason why kei revived him... which seems to scream out to me INCONGRUOUS PLOT HOLE, but whatever, let's see what the mangaka has to offer.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 09-01-2008, 05:09 PM
maybe he was part of the original Gantz team?
maybe Izumi and him actually were the first players, and got the complete 'welcome message'

Carnage
Mon, 09-01-2008, 05:44 PM
IMO that seems highly doubtful, since he hasn't even reached 100 points once. also, his online blog should have contained all of his knowledge about the game, so any hidden specks of information should have already been revealed. however i suppose there HAS to be a reason why kei revived him... which seems to scream out to me INCONGRUOUS PLOT HOLE, but whatever, let's see what the mangaka has to offer.

For one thing, he just got 75 points in this one game. He knows something. For another, the author doesn't do things randomly, there are reasons for events and characters in the story. Its not a simple Shonen. And I don't see how it is a plot whole, the mangaka tends to show that a lot of life is luck, perhaps he just hasn't had the chance to score this way before.

wowza161
Mon, 09-01-2008, 09:17 PM
For one thing, he just got 75 points in this one game. He knows something. For another, the author doesn't do things randomly, there are reasons for events and characters in the story. Its not a simple Shonen. And I don't see how it is a plot whole, the mangaka tends to show that a lot of life is luck, perhaps he just hasn't had the chance to score this way before.

75 points doesn't seem unbelievable considering how many monsters there were floating around. It just seems like a lot compared to the others because overall, Tokyo didn't do crap in Osaka arc.
Also, it seems pretty random to me... a lot of the things in this manga STILL have yet to be explained or revealed in the greater sense of the plot. ex: vampires, random cloning of kishimoto in the real world, panda getting more points than everybody, etc etc... unless you have some evidence to back up that the author has some sort of divine plan for the events that have already transpired, i'm gonna remain skeptical. (and I'm not saying that there isn't, it's entirely possible I missed something)
And a whole lot of life IS luck... but that still doesn't mean that Nishi has some greater knowledge of the game. As I said before, Nishi already tossed everything he knew onto the blog, and his performance hasn't been great enough to support that theory, regardless of whether he has been "lucky" or not.

Abdula
Mon, 09-01-2008, 11:14 PM
For another, the author doesn't do things randomly, Its not a simple Shonen..
I'm on your side Carnage, but when you say things like that it makes me wonder if I really should be.:o

Carnage
Tue, 09-02-2008, 06:48 AM
75 points doesn't seem unbelievable considering how many monsters there were floating around. It just seems like a lot compared to the others because overall, Tokyo didn't do crap in Osaka arc.
Also, it seems pretty random to me... a lot of the things in this manga STILL have yet to be explained or revealed in the greater sense of the plot. ex: vampires, random cloning of kishimoto in the real world, panda getting more points than everybody, etc etc... unless you have some evidence to back up that the author has some sort of divine plan for the events that have already transpired, i'm gonna remain skeptical. (and I'm not saying that there isn't, it's entirely possible I missed something)
And a whole lot of life IS luck... but that still doesn't mean that Nishi has some greater knowledge of the game. As I said before, Nishi already tossed everything he knew onto the blog, and his performance hasn't been great enough to support that theory, regardless of whether he has been "lucky" or not.

Yes, 75 points is nothing at all, especially when everyone else nearly shat themselves when they saw it on the screen. The panda was probably for humor, but I could be wrong. The reason for the aliens and the Vampires is they are fighting for a "new world" as mentioned earlier, this world is coming to an end. Gantz is pitting everyone against each other because thats how God works. For all the bitching that people do on Katou, his character is actually pretty important for revealing this point in the series. Several times he's been asked (or has asked) why they are fighting eachother, and he hasn't gotten clear answers until now, meaning the aliens themselves are simply out to survive. Now, in this arc, the 100 point alien has implied it's just the way things work, all under Gods "plan", that organisms must fight for survival. The way I take it so far, everyone is just fighting to survive, because thats the shit Gantz, or "God" puts us through. When I was talking about luck, I was saying it was probably just bad luck when Nishi died in the earlier volumes. They even asked "was it just luck.....?". We don't know if he tossed everything he knew onto the blog. And yes his performance has been enough, he's shown a much clearer understanding of the game when fighting in the first two nights, and the last night (75 points).

@Abdula: I was right about this arc's purpose having been drawn out and it ending soon, you can't call all of this crazy talk. :rolleyes:

animus
Sat, 09-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Oh look, the end of mankind is approaching. I didn't see that coming at all.

Carnage
Sat, 09-13-2008, 11:04 PM
Well would you look at that wowza, I was right. Again.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 09-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Um, I might have missed it, but it seems like no one has put up chap 280 yet, so here it is.

http://whatever-project.com/moz/gantz.php

Death BOO Z
Sun, 09-14-2008, 12:21 PM
thanks.
my bet is just a full out war, that's why he trains them and allows them to revive strong warriors, it's a secret project from the future, when the human resistance *something something something something*...

sorry, I can't go through with it, I have some nitpicking to do. and we all know that he'll fuck us over in the end, so why bother?

the counter can reach 999,999,999, which translates into 31 years (give or take, not counting feb and co') at the highest count, or roughly three years, at the lowest.
it probably doesn't mean anything, but it's still the best thing I can do with this chapter...

wowza161
Sun, 09-14-2008, 01:04 PM
ahh i love the smell of giant plot holes in the morning

Kensee
Tue, 09-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Yeah, i'm going to say those 100 Pointers are so not worth it. That thing kept on getting back up.

It would be nice to see these guys get better weapons, but they are always going to opt for reviving fallen peoples.

I just think there's an invasion that is coming, and they gotta go defend against multiple 100 pointers.

Raven
Sat, 09-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Hmmm....

So I guess this means that Gantz is on the human's side, trying to prepare an army for an eventual invasion of Earth? Then why make everything so cryptic and difficult? To bring out a survival instinct in everyone? Weird.

Carnage
Sat, 09-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Well Gantz isn't necessarily on the Human's side.

Everon
Mon, 09-22-2008, 10:50 PM
7 days and 23 hours? So basically check back in two years?

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-26-2008, 07:39 PM
281, whatever (http://whatever-project.com/anti-leech/download.php?file=Gantz[0281][Whatever].rar)

Doesn't tea look different here? it's like a different person.
not much, but they really should bring kishimoto back, she was hot.

6Zabuza9
Sat, 09-27-2008, 10:07 PM
ya tea looks a lot better than b4 for some reason.

Raven
Sun, 09-28-2008, 01:47 AM
Bring back the Tomb Raider chick, imo.

I'm glad Tae and Kei are back together again seemingly with all memory intact, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling and all that. Now he has something to fight for. Bring on the next arc, which almost seems like it will be the last, considering the recent announcement (the 7 days 23 hours thing).

animus
Thu, 10-09-2008, 09:28 PM
282 by Frankyhouse (http://rs469.rapidshare.com/files/152513080/Gantz_282__FH_.rar)

Man, that chapter sucked.

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 10-10-2008, 07:36 AM
282 by Frankyhouse (http://rs469.rapidshare.com/files/152513080/Gantz_282__FH_.rar)

Man, that chapter sucked.

I have to disagree, I don't know why, but it had a lot of spirit at the end. I just wish Kurono could have really taught the guy a lesson (not hurting him in any way though, just show him who's boss).

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-10-2008, 07:56 AM
well, Tea probably going to make him feel better when they get back home with a blowjob, so in the end, Kurono wins.

honestly though, that guy is a douche.

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 10-10-2008, 08:11 AM
well, Tea probably going to make him feel better when they get back home with a blowjob, so in the end, Kurono wins.

honestly though, that guy is a douche.

Hehehe, totally.

Couldn't have picked a worse guy. And it's so strange since his girl seemed like a nice girl who even cared for Kurono, at least in some simple way.

Raven
Fri, 10-10-2008, 05:50 PM
So, you think the bully will somehow get killed and end up in the Gantz room? Or maybe both of them will, and during the battles the girl will end up admiring/liking Kurono? Or is that too obvious?

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 10-11-2008, 05:11 AM
So, you think the bully will somehow get killed and end up in the Gantz room? Or maybe both of them will, and during the battles the girl will end up admiring/liking Kurono? Or is that too obvious?

It's one of those obvious things, but I still hope it happens, 'cause there is no one in that room who has not come to admire Kurono after having seen him in action.

February
Sat, 10-11-2008, 03:05 PM

I really hope this is the case because that bully deserves to know his place

Also on a side note, I'm still disappointed that everything is 'fine' with Tae and Kurono after so much happened. I wish Kurono lost Tae, it would be more realistic, and he ended up with Reika. Or maybe I just like Reika so much more than Tae.

rockmanj
Sun, 10-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Finally caught up...didn't read it for months, because that monster massacre was just getting out of hand. Hmmm...intriguing stuff.

Marik
Thu, 10-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Franky-House

MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SIUVAOF9) - RapidShare (http://rapidshare.com/files/156901110/Gantz_283_FH.rar) - Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=37216)

animus
Thu, 10-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Awesome, another absolutely worthless chapter.

Death13a
Thu, 10-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Awesome, another absolutely worthless chapter.

+1

I hope author buying his time for actual event that is going to happen.

Carnage
Thu, 10-23-2008, 05:21 PM
These chapters aren't completely worthless. They have their prupose. But I do agree the mangaka is still going at a very slow pace....

Death BOO Z
Thu, 10-23-2008, 05:42 PM
wasn't Nishi the one behind the GANTZ site?

useless chapter, I'll stand behind my theory of the black ball being a time-wrap device.

Carnage
Thu, 10-23-2008, 06:27 PM
Yeah I don't think it was made by humans.He said "advanced civilization".

Raven
Wed, 10-29-2008, 07:36 AM
He said "advanced nation", perhaps just a different translation.

DDBen
Wed, 11-05-2008, 01:35 PM
284 is up by Franky House
torrent
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=38763
Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ESO2GGJV

Death BOO Z
Wed, 11-05-2008, 03:04 PM
the german war machine raises again!

quickly! hide the gypsies!

animus
Wed, 11-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh look Reika tits on the front page. Haven't seen titties not in a gorey or groteque fashion in Gantz in awhile.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 11-18-2008, 04:27 PM
if you had only one week left to live, wouldn't you be trying to score with a supermodel?

285 (http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7523)

Kensee
Fri, 11-21-2008, 03:35 AM
if you had only one week left to live, wouldn't you be trying to score with a supermodel?

285 (http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7523)

This would be true, but my girlfriend would drop kick me, so I'd just try to get some from her instead .. whoohoo

edit: many many gantz ... so, global annihilation so we have an army of people to fight off aliens via the many gantz?

Raven
Fri, 11-21-2008, 07:47 AM
When did the original girl (can't think of her name) get revived? I forget.

DDBen
Fri, 11-21-2008, 10:10 AM
When did the original girl (can't think of her name) get revived? I forget.

She didn't but she also didn't actually die in the first place when she attempted suicide so she was a duplicate and not a replacement from day 1. In other words that one is just her before she died and she knows nothing about Gantz.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-08-2008, 08:13 AM
286 torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=42402)

if you were a girl in love, had only a week to live and the guy wouldn't want to have sex with your hot super-model body, wouldn't you do the same?

also, if you kill the 100pt crit, can you use gantz to bring him back and kill him again?

Kensee
Tue, 12-09-2008, 03:08 AM
Kurono won some major points with me there. Turned down a super model for his own girl ... mmmmhmm now that's some mighty fine character right there.

Carnage
Tue, 12-09-2008, 06:03 PM
If he were clever he'd take both.

Raven
Thu, 12-11-2008, 04:15 AM
I loled @ the glaring. But dayam - how many guys would kill to be in his position...

February
Fri, 12-12-2008, 01:08 AM
wow. fucking Kurono!! He shoulda slept with her...what was he thinking? I dislike Tae, Reika is a much better suitable companion (even without her physical attributes) than Tae

Oh, and what does Reika mean when she says she'll bring Kurono back to life? Isn't he already alive? Is it me or does Kurono seem like his memory is kinda gone?

6Zabuza9
Fri, 12-12-2008, 06:18 PM
I think Reika will revive Kurono with 100 points so when Kuruno is revived he will lose all memory of everybody (as he met tae after he was first killed) and with all of Kurono's memory loss and suddenly approached by an Idol offering to be his girlfirend, theres no way he'd refuse. But I'm not sure if you're allowd to revive somebody else with your 100 points.

Also Kurono's current memory loss should only be between the time he revived himself to his death. So he even forgot his brother's death :(.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 12-12-2008, 06:51 PM
I think she plans getting herself another kureno. since Kureno is basically a copy (they used a 'Fax' analogy in the beginning of the story), and their already exists a double copy of the kishimoto girl (or at least she used to exist, did they revive her again?), so getting Gantz to make another shouldn't be imppossible.

Marik
Wed, 12-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Franky-House

Rapidshare (http://rapidshare.com/files/174265881/Gantz_287__FH_.zip) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOH68P30)

rockmanj
Wed, 12-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Whats with that kid in his class with the gorilla arms? Anyway, it was an amusing little diversion. I wonder why Nishi is like that anyway?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 12-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Quite good.

I wonder if the cat-killing was before ore after he got Gantzed.

Raven
Sat, 12-20-2008, 07:19 AM
Whats with that kid in his class with the gorilla arms?
Huh? I can't see what you mean. Which page?

I was wondering if Nishi wasn't wearing his suit because we couldn't see it underneath his clothes at the top of his shirt, but of course he's one of those "always prepared" type players. I hope he gives them all a major beating when he gets back up. He'll probably get kicked out of school.

rockmanj
Wed, 12-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Huh? I can't see what you mean. Which page?

I was wondering if Nishi wasn't wearing his suit because we couldn't see it underneath his clothes at the top of his shirt, but of course he's one of those "always prepared" type players. I hope he gives them all a major beating when he gets back up. He'll probably get kicked out of school.

On page nine, bottom panel. Some student's arms are way out of proportion.

Raven
Wed, 12-24-2008, 04:08 AM
Ahahah. That's hilarious!

Marik
Thu, 12-25-2008, 11:13 PM
by JIDE

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnzemn5hzjz) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/zyepd4) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGOMIAPD)

by Franky-House

SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/18aomp) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22PJ0ON0) - Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=44422)

Carnage
Thu, 12-25-2008, 11:41 PM
Should I feel bad for enjoying this chapter?

February
Fri, 12-26-2008, 12:57 AM
Should I feel bad for enjoying this chapter?

Not at all. I enjoyed it too

Raven
Thu, 01-01-2009, 06:18 PM
As did I. I thought it might be gory, but maybe that he'd deal it out with his fists or something.

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 01-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Chap 289 now out by FH

http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7942

Raven
Tue, 01-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Nishi's badass, but I can't see how he expected to do all that and somehow walk away from it all. Good timing for him with the teleportation, but I guess his face will still be known when or if he gets back to real life. He'll probably die during this mission.

Marik
Wed, 01-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jztrdz2yjx0) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/8cevpe) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAGZME1Y) - Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=47357)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-21-2009, 06:43 PM
what was that supposed to be?

shit chapter, and hardly any boobs for comfort

Raven
Thu, 01-22-2009, 04:04 AM
They really could have done that entire chapter in one panel... disappointing.

rockmanj
Thu, 01-22-2009, 05:32 AM
Seriously. It took like 2 minutes to read that whole chapter twice. Looks like they're in Italy.

Marik
Wed, 02-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qftomynjzny) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/o0stww) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RUH9G2X9) - Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=49112)

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 02-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Is it just me or are the chapters getting shorter and shorter... One thing for sure is that there is no point in waiting for the next chapter if it's gonna be like this, better take a break and pick it up next year or so.

Marik
Wed, 02-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Is it just me or are the chapters getting shorter and shorter...

It's not just you. 290 was really short and could be read in a minute. This one was pretty much the same, which is disappointing.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-04-2009, 03:38 PM
last page.. did someone just come in and save that guy? it looks like every baddy blew up in that page.

also, I have no idea who's in the team right now... Katou, Nishi, Reika and who else?

Marik
Wed, 02-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mqntgeyxj1m) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/0x8v2e) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1B5TFVJH)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-18-2009, 03:16 PM
"they show no mercy to the merciful" ??

the old guy might have been a decent guy, but heck, he was shooting around like a crazy mother fucker.

the last sentence never makes any sense...

Raven
Fri, 02-20-2009, 02:01 AM
Wow. Doesn't look like this fight will last that long at this rate.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-04-2009, 03:14 PM
293 is out (http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8502)

it's getting quite irritating, actually.
I'm not going to care whether masaru or Kei live, they aren't very likable, and this feel like they're forcing down drama like shit.

Raven
Sun, 03-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Considering how quickly people die in this series, these current characters have been around a fair while when you think about it. Because of this, I believe it has a pretty high impact if/when they are eventually killed. I find myself caring.

Dansetsu
Sun, 03-08-2009, 11:49 PM
293 is out (http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8502)

it's getting quite irritating, actually.
That's all I needed to hear. Thanks.

Marik
Tue, 03-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eemlzgmmzkn) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/83rk7h) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFHNGYDZ)

Raven
Wed, 03-18-2009, 01:29 AM
What the hell just happened? The transfer started early but not everyone went like Kei and the old man (who probably died already)? And Kei has half his face ripped off? Sometimes it can be hard to tell.

Kensee
Wed, 03-18-2009, 01:56 AM
That looks about right, everyone got transfered early and he got hit with an attack and part of his face is ripped.

I'm ... lost haha

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-18-2009, 03:18 PM
same old, same old. tell me when something interesting happens.

or when something makes sense. whatever.

Kensee
Wed, 03-18-2009, 05:21 PM

Making sense? This is Gantz!! Making sense is non existent here.

Marik
Wed, 04-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eywtrkkrtft) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rq03a3) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8FTBE4NS)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-01-2009, 02:43 PM

I could do this all year.

Marik
Tue, 04-14-2009, 02:22 PM
OC Scans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ykhth5uzjm4) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/5ee5sv)

Death BOO Z
Tue, 04-14-2009, 03:30 PM
well. it looks like Nishi got it right.

then again, it's a bunch of horse crap anyways.

Raven
Thu, 04-16-2009, 02:51 AM
I wonder how far away from the end of the manga we are. Seems kind of close but you never know.

EinReB23
Thu, 04-23-2009, 06:09 AM
Sendspace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/2o1cgm)

Death BOO Z
Thu, 04-23-2009, 12:37 PM
ok, what?

who got rev last page?

Yukimura
Thu, 04-23-2009, 02:33 PM
I think it was a duplicate Kurono. I'm guessing Reika will try to convince him everyone but her died in the final mission and that they are now free (to hook up).

MFauli
Fri, 05-01-2009, 04:23 PM
wow, i read all the chapters following the anime-end in the last few days.
Is chapter 298 coming out soon?

What an awsome series. I really want all the made into anime. And damn, how much i love Nishi. I can remember how disappointed i was when he died in the anime,,,always thought how damn cool he was...and then he makes a comeback, haha.

and now, i think im going to fap to Reika, damn hot

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-06-2009, 02:48 PM
298 out
Reika is stupid.

actually quite good chapter.

they can probably now tag team the game and get another clone (and also, tag team Reika and Tea).
also, he could get his hots on with Keishimoto (the cute girl from the first chapters)

Carnage
Wed, 05-06-2009, 04:13 PM
I was so hoping he would bang reika. Next chapter maybe though. :D

Carnage
Tue, 05-19-2009, 04:35 PM
New Chapter (http://media5.mangahelpers.com/download/manga-releases/583618c2cc81a9063f14b7aa60408730/4a132613/29106/Gantz%20299%20JIDE.rar)

Actually I didn't like this chapter very much.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 05-19-2009, 04:59 PM
did they switch? do they plan on double teaming reika?
does this even matter one bit?

go back to fighting aliens, or at least bring back Kishimoro.

Raven
Wed, 05-20-2009, 02:28 AM
It's a love story dudes, have a bit of compassion.

animus
Wed, 05-20-2009, 08:16 AM
So, wait is Gantz ending?

Kinda feels too random if it's not ending.

Carnage
Wed, 05-20-2009, 08:35 AM
Gantz? Random?

Why I never!

Death BOO Z
Tue, 06-02-2009, 06:47 PM
gantz 300 is out

Mangatraders link (http://www.mangatraders.com/download/file/63426)

(someone should post a direct download or torrent)

Edit: they promise big shit and stuff, but I sense someone's wagging my tail and we'll be dealt a bomb in the fourth week issue.

(also: didn't the psychic powers appear before they got gantzed? I recall them dying in the Akibahara massacre, or something like that)

Raven
Wed, 06-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Things are getting exciting, wooo. Don't be so negative, DBZ. It'll be alright.

Board of Command
Sun, 06-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Gantz is finally approaching the conclusion? Shit got real fast.

animus
Tue, 06-09-2009, 08:47 AM
The Japanese always have a thing for Germans for some reason. Must be some old Axis stuff.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-17-2009, 05:00 PM
301 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=70395)

please, gantz, please don't end as something stupid. don't end like 'knowing', I won't be able to take it.

Carnage
Thu, 06-18-2009, 05:17 PM
I highly doubt this explains much. I bet half of it is bullshit. It doesn't explain the vampire role at all or where the aliens came from.

TheBladeChild
Thu, 06-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Im still wondering if they are gonna revive all their passed allies.

Raven
Sat, 06-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Well that was...weird. Ok, the daughter couldn't talk for her first three years, then started saying random numbers, but why is she so fat?

Kensee
Thu, 06-25-2009, 01:39 AM
Well that was...weird. Ok, the daughter couldn't talk for her first three years, then started saying random numbers, but why is she so fat?

Them big kids meals really do a number on you.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 06-25-2009, 05:41 AM
302 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=71544) is out (torrent)

Ok, I see how this will surprise someone normal, but seriously, he's slightly more powerful than the other telekinesis users, so what's the big deal of gantz?

6Zabuza9
Tue, 06-30-2009, 12:40 AM
lol i totally thought that Sebastian guy was like the leader of aliens or something untill i read death boo's post and totally forgot about the telekinesis guys.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 06-30-2009, 03:21 PM
gantz 303 (sendspace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/fzes57))

now, this?! this explains everything!

The gantz game, the rules, the points, all those things the 'aliens' said, the magic, the vampires, even the little onion kid!

6Zabuza9
Thu, 07-02-2009, 04:55 AM
ahh man, i didnt really mind about the chapter untill it said its going on a break.

Kensee
Fri, 07-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Did I read that right? October 1st is the conclusion chapter to Gantz? Hrm ... I wonder how it'll all end?!

Raven
Sat, 07-11-2009, 09:27 PM
I'd assume it's the final arc, not chapter. It will go on for a while yet, but this is the final phase.

Kensee
Sun, 07-12-2009, 03:23 AM
I'd assume it's the final arc, not chapter. It will go on for a while yet, but this is the final phase.

Ah, gotcha. Eh, i'm excited about how they going to explain everything.

Marik
Thu, 10-01-2009, 11:07 PM
JIDE

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tohwngiz5tn) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/g369ej)

It's back!

Kensee
Fri, 10-02-2009, 02:02 AM
Beat me to it Marik!

Them some big robots. Are they going to take down each one one at a time? Those robots look like they can fit the barrel of their guns around a few skyscrapers and obliterate them in one shot.

I'm curious how this will end up.

Side note: That's gotta be like 1000 points a pop? Come on! hahah

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-02-2009, 09:57 AM
it's like a Lego bionics version of the alien ("alien"),,,

also, there's still hope. the aliens are now equipped with weapons (rather than just natural abilities), meaning that they have enemies who can hurt them.
if the gantz team can alley themselves with said 'enemies' they could stand a chance, maybe they'll get a giant robot from them.

or maybe, the two Kurenos could combine into a larger (complete) version of Kei.

Raven
Sat, 10-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Some awesome teamwork will be required here, and I agree, somehow the two Keis will come into it.

Kensee
Wed, 10-07-2009, 03:43 AM
Some awesome teamwork will be required here, and I agree, somehow the two Keis will come into it.

Two words ... cannon fodder

Meat shield works too =P

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-16-2009, 06:34 PM
305 (http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10582) IS OUT

it's carnage time.

I still believe that gun wielding robots don't evolve on their own, so they must operated by a smaller, weaker, form of alien. and they can be hijacked by the good guys.

Raven
Thu, 10-22-2009, 05:09 AM
After this battle is eventually all over it'll be interesting to see what direction the human race takes. Such devastation, how do you react?

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-22-2009, 12:25 PM
I just got done watching the series, in what chapter does the manga pick up? Ore are they different enough that I need to start from the beginning?

Death BOO Z
Thu, 10-22-2009, 12:34 PM
start anew, trust me on that.

rockmanj
Mon, 10-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Holy shit! I dont see anyway to fight those things unless they get like aircraft or like robots themselves.

Marik
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:14 PM
Sugooi Scans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kywn2jymwjt) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/glzdlx) | Online Vieiwng (http://www.sugooi.org/manga/?m=Gantz&c=306)

Keno
Fri, 10-30-2009, 05:56 AM
LOL. Next chapter, a huge "monster" will appear in space and eat the whole earth... The End.

rockmanj
Fri, 10-30-2009, 07:08 AM
Why are all these new aliens so huge? This looks completely hopeless.

Raven
Sun, 11-01-2009, 06:33 AM
Can't see how they'll get out of this one... fingers crossed it's good.

Genma
Wed, 11-04-2009, 12:10 PM
dont the monsters look a lot like that guy's robot suit from the last arc?

.... conspiracy....

Carnage
Wed, 11-11-2009, 03:56 PM
New chapter is out:

http://www.sugooi.org/forum/index.php/topic,259.0.html

Death BOO Z
Wed, 11-11-2009, 06:12 PM
idea!
the world is now a bonus stage for a different gantz team, one from a planet of giants.
they've been so good in their own game (since they probably fought the same types of human sized alliens) that they opened up a secret level, and they have a to reach a high score for a bonus weapon.

it's just as silly as any other explanation the manga is going to have.

Raven
Thu, 11-12-2009, 04:50 AM
You could be onto something there. Definitely seems like an alien Gantz player. Very interesting.

Genma
Fri, 11-13-2009, 12:12 PM
I knew it!!! Well, it's too early to tell right now, but I totally called that one with my last post.

Maybe I'm becoming a psychic manga reader. 8)

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 11-14-2009, 06:25 PM
So I just got caught up and I really only have a few questions. How was Tae Kojima revived when she was "outside" of the game? One of the points menu options says someone can be revived that is in Gantz's memory but she was never in the game. And why was she, a free person when she was killed, revived back to the free world when Kei, who was also free when he died, was brought back to the game?

Raven
Wed, 11-18-2009, 02:52 AM
Well, Kei was still in the memory from when he was a player, hence the fact he didn't remember the last few weeks/months as he was revived from his most recent game end. Dunno about Tae though, that's a weird one.

6Zabuza9
Wed, 11-18-2009, 03:31 AM
When she died gantz randomly decided to zap tae's dead body for some reason, i guess when she was getting zapped she got inputted in the memory.

Marik
Sun, 11-22-2009, 07:40 AM
Sugooi Scans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?n2fue2zwyy5) | Online Viewing (http://www.sugooi.org/manga/?m=Gantz&c=308&p=1)

Death BOO Z
Sun, 11-22-2009, 10:55 AM
it was almost a fair fight, if not for the fact that the giants can shoot lightning...

and, well, that they're giants, and even if Kei can punch them, he probably can't actually hit hard enough to kill without a +1 weapon..

Raven
Tue, 11-24-2009, 02:37 PM
If he's gonna kill them one by one, then this will be one long-ass final arc. Still, pretty cool.

rockmanj
Tue, 11-24-2009, 02:38 PM
That was pretty badass; I wonder what Big Country General could do against one of those things.

Marik
Wed, 12-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Sugooi Scans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?m1nzz12xjlm) | Online Viewing (http://reader.sugooi.org/?m=Gantz&c=309&p=1)

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-10-2009, 12:14 PM
well, time's up for the loser squad, now it's time for the real alien team to step up to the fight.

rockmanj
Mon, 12-21-2009, 02:07 PM
Wow.. BCG ripped out that alien's spine. Now I know. but wtf was up with Kei showing compassion? Its a freaking invasion, and they are wiping out your planet. He should frag 1st, ask questions later.

Marik
Mon, 12-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j51mihmmm3j) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9t0be) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WM9AURHU)

Kensee
Sun, 01-10-2010, 05:57 AM
Operation: Attack the big ship.

Haha, so the big guys seem to be cannon fodder now to the Gantz team. I'm awaiting the all power alien that will come soon to knock out 90% of the team.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 01-10-2010, 10:44 AM
wow, things sure look hopeless...

we'll never get out of this alive.

Marik
Wed, 01-20-2010, 06:42 AM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4gy24wyzmdz) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpdm3x) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XSVEAIKH)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-20-2010, 11:37 AM
next week, we're going to find that the gantz ball is actually a game system, in a planet of earth being controlled by aliens, who use it to hunt vampires.

I have nothing of matter to say about Gantz, for like, the past 150 chapters.

Raven
Fri, 01-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Lucky save at the end there. Not much else to say.

Psyke
Wed, 02-03-2010, 08:57 AM
I haven't been reading the manga too much, but I'm definitely looking forward to the movie!

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6761/h6pk.jpg

Marik
Wed, 02-03-2010, 10:13 AM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gdmgyoo1jyh) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/m7qzky) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S9UITMRT)

Kensee
Sat, 02-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Destroying a world takes up a lot of energy. Invaders gotta rest too you know!

Augury
Sun, 02-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Franky-House
Megaupload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CYE7P6IH) | RapidShare (http://rapidshare.com/files/350672454/Gantz_313__FH_.zip)
One Piece and Naruto references in Gantz!

Marik
Sat, 03-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Blue-Arc

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?edmcollzjvd) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/bgo3yy) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V8XM3UP7)

Kensee
Wed, 03-10-2010, 02:35 AM
That chapter seemed very short. Not too much happened other than counter-attack time!

Marik
Tue, 03-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4ydtozmjidy) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/z9hgnt) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5780MYCA)

Rekeco
Tue, 03-30-2010, 02:39 AM
This chapter went by really fast. I don't know if I am satisfied in the conclusion that this will be civilization vs civilization ... winner is the one who wipes the other one out.

Seems a bit ... meh.

Marik
Wed, 03-31-2010, 10:43 AM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tjo3mommzkn) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/pnk76g) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S0PPULM8)

animus
Wed, 03-31-2010, 01:06 PM
I have no idea what's even happening in most of those panels.

Marik
Sat, 04-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Utopia

MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8Y9MT7XS)

Marik
Tue, 05-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Utopia

SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/cl3c6n) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FBQ4BK6D)

Carnage
Wed, 05-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Im really hoping this series will end sometime soon..

Marik
Thu, 05-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2md0nk4uztn) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/stxq89) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0M49LL0U)

Marik
Tue, 06-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Utopia

MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R37MGJDR)

animus
Tue, 06-08-2010, 11:15 PM
It's about time we got to see boobies in Gantz again.

That old dude that has the hots for Tae or something looks like an older version of the dude from Hiroya's old manga, Me-Teru no Kimochi.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 06-08-2010, 11:22 PM
I think that was the first Gantz chapter I've ever read where I understood what was going on in every panel.

Still, no amount of tits can take away from this being painfully drawn out.

Psyke
Thu, 06-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Some footage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd_VlSAHCm4) from the upcoming movie.

XanBcoo
Sat, 06-12-2010, 08:29 PM
I just spent all day yesterday and this morning burning through the entire manga after I saw you post that link on Facebook, Pyske.

I'm on information overload right now, but I can say that I really enjoy this manga. I read through some of the comments here and am surprised at the frustration that some of you have shown with this series. I guess that's just the benefit of having the entire thing available to me at once, rather than waiting for updates.

I think my favorite aspect is the change in scale of the story. At first I assumed (from watching an episode of the anime) it would be quite insular, concerning only the main characters and their psychological issues. I was taken by surprise once it grew into a full-out apocalypse scenario and fight for humanity.

I really like the current set of characters. I really enjoy Kei's relationship with Tae because it felt like a natural progression of affection. I'm glad that Kato was brought back. He's my favorite character, and I think his motives and thought process are in line with some of the major themes of the entire story. He's not the protagonist, but I would venture to say he's more important to the story than Kei is.

The only thing that bugs me is the unsurprising lack of strong female characters. I guess that's par for the course when reading manga, but at the very least I would have much rather had the kickboxing girl Kei lost his virginity to survive than Reika's sorry ass. Even Tae started off likeable (and not particularly pretty), but now she's become fetishized. All those panty shots are giving me grief.

I hope waiting for new updates isn't too tedious.

Marik
Wed, 06-30-2010, 05:32 PM
FUCoalitionscans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mozolywynym) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/abnlv9)

XanBcoo
Sat, 07-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Pedophiles and rape-crickets. This manga keeps reaching new levels of depravity.

Every time Tae is separated from Kei I am genuinely frightened for her safety. The take-no-prisoners style of slaughter that these characters are subjected to is really unnerving.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 07-11-2010, 12:43 AM
"That's loli enough for me"

LOL!

Parkalash
Fri, 07-23-2010, 10:31 AM
Haha the loli par was sick, goddman gimme more to read =/

Marik
Sat, 08-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Whatever

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lldkbdzgf51xel8) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CRY3CT44)

MFauli
Fri, 08-13-2010, 12:13 AM
just read chapter 322. I think Gantz is now officially my favorite manga-series. I ALWAYS wanted to see a story, where aliens eat human beings, because of how high and mighty so many idiots think of themselves when eating animals. This is just great.

Marik
Thu, 08-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Whatever

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v4kd8wx2y022kml) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42YQIWTO)

Ryllharu
Thu, 08-26-2010, 05:13 PM
The recent chapters have been great, but one thing has really been bothering me.

The aliens have four eyes, yet a lot of the female ones in the most recent chapters have their outer set covered with hair, either partially or fully. Is this just some artistic fault of running out of female hairstyles that expose enough of the temples? It feels like he is relying too much on making them human-like. Humans don't usually grow long hair immediately to the sides of their eyes, so wouldn't it make better anatomical sense to have more skin exposed?

The worst offenders have been the little girl ones. One in the first chapter with the "civilian" aliens (ch 315) and just now with the one who grabbed Tae.

Marik
Sat, 08-28-2010, 09:51 AM
Whatever

Direct Download (http://whatever-project.com/projects/current/gantz/0324-the-choice-of-the-strong)

Lucifus
Sat, 08-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Goddamn; what sick depraved genius!~

These last few chapters.....rape crickets! "That's enough loli for me!"

Humans on a plate.....Gantz #1.

Carnage
Mon, 09-20-2010, 04:54 PM
MangaEden

Direct Download (http://www.mangaeden.com/download/En/240034/)

Marik
Sat, 10-16-2010, 03:08 AM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4vy4vob40fp6tp1) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/9zyrfu) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BD9Y8HVL)

MFauli
Sat, 10-16-2010, 05:51 AM
Simply awesome. Best manga series currently. Wonder if Kei can find Tae before that horny boy tries to rape her, lol.

Konohamaru!
Tue, 10-26-2010, 11:05 AM
I received the Gantz anime from a friend not too long ago, and watched through it in roughly 2 days... I liked the anime up until the end of the Budda saga when everyone except Kei died. Then the anime went to sh!t with that last arc, though I now can understand why they had to diverge from the manga back when it was made.

I understand now because damn I had no idea the manga was so long at the time. I just finished reading through it all, and I've got to say the manga is soooo muuuuch better then the anime was(aside from what was the same). The manga at least kept hope in the face of overwhelming despair, and I think shaped itself incredibly.

Forgive me if I ask a question or two that's been asked before, but why do you guys think Kei revived Niishi instead of the book store girl from the budda saga? I can somewhat understand why he didn't revive Kishimoto, despite the fact that he lusted after her as he did. Perhaps Kei never really felt anything for the book girl, but honestly the girl looked like she held more promise then Niishi, and I'd have revived that girl long before the little punk Niishi.

Outside of that, I was super happy to see that Reika got her Kei lovin. An Idol has to have her goodies, but with that body, she deserves it!

So does anyone know any insider information about Sebastian? He's the only true piece that I can't tell where fits in. If he's actually god, if he's pitt'd the two civilizations against one another. etc.

Though with catching up, I want to see how things play out with Tae. I too hope Kei finds her before she starts to give in mentally, or gets raped by that 14 year old with the giant girl watching. I also hope there is a nice exchange of words between that punk and his girlfriend that Kei had a crush on in middle school. I'd love to see Kei just verbally own that guy, and get his girl to leave him.

At this point though, this manga is so epic and grand in it's scale, I have absolutely zero ideas as to what is going to happen or how things will play out. For all we know, Kei finds Tae, and right before being able to escape with her he's called back to the gantz gathering for another assault. Epic manga though, I just wish it came out weekly! Nov 11th is already on my calendar. =)

Ryllharu
Tue, 10-26-2010, 03:32 PM
Forgive me if I ask a question or two that's been asked before, but why do you guys think Kei revived Niishi instead of the book store girl from the budda saga? I can somewhat understand why he didn't revive Kishimoto, despite the fact that he lusted after her as he did. Perhaps Kei never really felt anything for the book girl, but honestly the girl looked like she held more promise then Niishi, and I'd have revived that girl long before the little punk Niishi.Because Niishi was the only one who knew anything. Of the Tokyo team members, no one else knew anything at all about the grand scheme behind things. It was ultimately a good decision, because otherwise they would have been completely caught unaware by the invasion and Armageddon phase of things. Not knowing definitely would have changed the way they all acted in the final days, including Reika's decision.

Niishi seemed to have some kind of insight about the government knowing about the coming [giant] aliens, you definitely see the parallels now between the Gantz tech and the giant's tech. Even if he didn't know everything, he was a hell of a lot less in the dark.

Outside of that, I was super happy to see that Reika got her Kei lovin. An Idol has to have her goodies, but with that body, she deserves it!Not just because of the body. She deserves a lot of credit just for listening to Kei that first night. She took that and other advice he gave and became a rather capable leader in her own right, rather than becoming a puddle of crying and whining goo like so many "participants" before her. Not to mention she never truly broke in the face of all this adversity.

She's a sly one, but she definitely deserved something out of all this, even if Kei-clone wasn't too happy about it when she first told him.

I also hope there is a nice exchange of words between that punk and his girlfriend that Kei had a crush on in middle school. I'd love to see Kei just verbally own that guy, and get his girl to leave him.I'd be really disappointed if she left the guy, and then Kei didn't rebuke her on the spot just because she's suddenly going after the only guy who could save her. If Gantz has shown us anything, those who do things out of cowardice and fear die quickly and very horribly.

Konohamaru!
Tue, 10-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Another thing Gantz has taught us is that those who are selfless continue to be rewarded... though at this point I think Katou is due for some more goodluck, and I was dissapointed to see that Sakurai's girlfriend was lying there dead. I want to see him bounce back and become a larger player in the manga, but with everything going on, it's probably hard to keep more then Kei/Tae/Katou/Reika in the picture without the series going for another few years. I do hope they take their time with this battle of civilizations though.

Also, thanks for your response Ryllharu, I totally agree with what you said with respect to Niishi. Him coming back did directly effect leading into the Katastrophy/Armageddon event. I certainly still wonder about that Sebastian fellow though.

Aside from that your response made me want to rephrase what I said about the punk and his girlfriend that Kei saved from the Zoo. From the first frame I saw that guy, I didn't like him... he looked like a punk, and then proceeded to act like a punk on top of learning that he use to litterally be a punk and bully Kei back in middleschool. What I'd like to see is him get some sort of payback dealt to him outside of just dying... There would be no greater retribution to me then for the girlfriend (which Kei had a crush on in middleschool) to tell that guy off for being the arse he is, telling him to be more like Kei, and then seek to improve her own life outside of the punk. I don't necesarily expect this to happen though with the state of fear and panic she's probably in.

Ryllharu
Tue, 10-26-2010, 07:38 PM
I want to see him bounce back and become a larger player in the manga, but with everything going on, it's probably hard to keep more then Kei/Tae/Katou/Reika in the picture without the series going for another few years. I do hope they take their time with this battle of civilizations though.
I still want to know where the vampires stand now. Host and Kill Bill haven't been seen much [at all], and though they were "freed" like the rest of the Tokyo team, their organization has to have been affected pretty severely by the giants invasion. Enough for them to strike back while allied with humans?

Maybe we'll never know...

Konohamaru!
Tue, 10-26-2010, 08:51 PM
I'd like to know what seperates that one Vampire from all of the others... I wouldn't think that chain smoking would give you extra powers, but maybe in his case it works... =P

XanBcoo
Tue, 11-09-2010, 11:46 PM
I still want to know where the vampires stand now. Host and Kill Bill haven't been seen much [at all], and though they were "freed" like the rest of the Tokyo team, their organization has to have been affected pretty severely by the giants invasion. Enough for them to strike back while allied with humans?

Maybe we'll never know...
Yeah, that bugged me when they just sort of fell off the map. I think they were maybe just a device that the writer used when Kei was knocking about in the real world, after he released himself. A way to bridge the gap between the Gantz action and the ordinariness of real life. That whole subplot with his brother just kind of petered out into nothing and the other 2 vampires became irrelevant soon after.

Maybe they're just on the backburner until the current arc slows down a bit?

She's a sly one, but she definitely deserved something out of all this, even if Kei-clone wasn't too happy about it when she first told him.
I love that the Kei-clone was really upset about not being able to be with Tae at first. Their relationship is one of my favorites from any anime. It speaks a lot about Kei that, despite having a free pass to be with any girl he wants, he still wanted his girlfriend.

Marik
Sat, 11-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4y7iexras5bxbqa) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/15ohao) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OIGYUS20)

MFauli
Tue, 11-16-2010, 07:06 AM
Damn, I cant but praise this manga. So awesome. Such strong scenes. And I cant get over the greatness that is the treatment of human beings by these aliens. Itīs such a perfect "what if there were beings that are to us what we are to pigs, cows and chickens?" More people should see these scenes, I bet thereīd be a huge outrage if the general public saw this. Of course, itīd be a ridiculous outrage since it just shows that itīs not necessarily right to kill animals for food. Im not vegetarian, but damn, its so awesome :D

Carnage
Tue, 11-16-2010, 08:26 AM
Damn, I cant but praise this manga. So awesome. Such strong scenes. And I cant get over the greatness that is the treatment of human beings by these aliens. Itīs such a perfect "what if there were beings that are to us what we are to pigs, cows and chickens?" More people should see these scenes, I bet thereīd be a huge outrage if the general public saw this. Of course, itīd be a ridiculous outrage since it just shows that itīs not necessarily right to kill animals for food. Im not vegetarian, but damn, its so awesome :D

Yes, but in this chapter they're literally just taking a live human and ripping her guts out, I think its a little different.

Marik
Fri, 11-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m94d2wv010565m1) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/w2hs5z) | MediaFire (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C32XHDYO)

I wasn't expecting another chapter this month. I found this one by clicking the wrong bookmark on accident.

Kenco
Fri, 11-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Gantz looks like that? I wonder if its one unifying being or theres a different Gantz in each ball.

This chapter felt really short.

MFauli
Thu, 12-02-2010, 12:55 PM
whoah, I have no idea whats going on in that Gantz-ball scene.

And I dont know if I like the telekinetic powers of that guy in the first half, forgot his name.

Marik
Fri, 12-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a9pa2lcc0scqdkk) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/bp1neo) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AZ5AJ7YK)

MFauli
Sat, 12-11-2010, 10:29 AM
i dont get it, are we supposed to know this guy?

also, seriously, zaibatsu-guys that use this situation to take over the world? damn, u so crazy, gantz

Marik
Thu, 12-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4cn0shj7a1qi8rt) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/gnvkrp)

Marik
Thu, 12-30-2010, 01:00 PM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1sbge2gq6vab071) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rmhbbd)

6Zabuza9
Fri, 12-31-2010, 07:41 AM
gather of the elites. gonna be awesome

Marik
Fri, 01-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n2k71scv1y2gkqy) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ivetn7)

MFauli
Mon, 01-10-2011, 01:26 PM
huh? explain plz. what was that? just a one-time-special, or some kind of side-story?

Marik
Mon, 01-10-2011, 04:11 PM
huh? explain plz. what was that? just a one-time-special, or some kind of side-story?

It's the special chapter that came with volume 1 of Gantz/Osaka. If you haven't heard of it.... Gantz/Osaka is a 3 volume series that covers the entire Osaka arc.

Marik
Mon, 01-24-2011, 10:34 AM
The Origin of Gantz - Back to the Future

Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?87qf1kikwmqbtd6) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZJ8JCRT)

Destrado
Mon, 01-24-2011, 03:55 PM
I can see more influence from the porn movies than Back to the Future, but eh... ^^

MFauli
Tue, 01-25-2011, 08:09 AM
lol, yeah.

Marik
Thu, 01-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?571ac859hx1fjvj) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8F5SKHZ)

MFauli
Thu, 01-27-2011, 04:54 PM
Hm, not happy about Katouīs old nerd-buddy showing up their, feels a bit too contrived. Also, very short chapter.

Carnage
Thu, 01-27-2011, 10:14 PM
This manga has become so depressing, and that's saying something...

Destrado
Fri, 01-28-2011, 04:33 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the chapter's release.

Anyway, I thought Gantz got a lot happier. Now they've got George Clooney on their side!

Marik
Wed, 02-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d79em9uee68dtao) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/halntf)

rockmanj
Sun, 02-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Just caught up. I loled at the Danny Trejo alien.

MFauli
Mon, 02-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Damn, I love this manga so much <3 But is that supposed to be Kei that the nerd brought back? Her hair looks too different imo. But the gathering is finally over ... which means, weīll have a couple of planning-chapters following, haha.

rockmanj
Mon, 02-07-2011, 05:51 PM
That is kind of harsh; just calling him "nerd". He has feelings too, you know! And the revived lady is Anzu: http://gantz.wikia.com/wiki/Yamasaki_Anzu . The lady that Katou was close with.

MFauli
Mon, 02-07-2011, 07:15 PM
wow, i totally cannot remember her. guess that makes sense then.

Marik
Sat, 02-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6upbsqc7nd386rh) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/y2wtco)

Marik
Thu, 02-17-2011, 12:45 PM
Utopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0uyjuljw1w0g6k6) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/2wh7yq)

MFauli
Sat, 02-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Is there a special reason why weīre getting new chapters that frequently for the past weeks? I like it, just why :D

Also, must have missed it: Why cant gantz revive people anymore but can do EVERYTHING else, lol. And I found Taeīs break out too easy. When she was at the top edge of the glass bowl, the angle was too steep and the height too high for her not to hurt herself, when sliding downwards. Well, I guess that was a matter of focus, the author didnīt want to.

Marik
Thu, 03-03-2011, 07:36 PM
[Utopia] Gantz c335: MF (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fbtbfotzmva6xyj) - SS (http://www.sendspace.com/file/84dr40) - OV (http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en/chapter/335/page/01)

MFauli
Fri, 03-04-2011, 03:28 AM
Well, "what a view", eh? lol

Marik
Fri, 03-18-2011, 01:12 AM
[Otaku-Central] Gantz c.336: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/cmyx9u) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uqcatnyf1iicwq4) | Online Viewing (http://lector.otaku-central.com/Gantz_EN/336/1)

[Utopia] Gantz c.336: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/fr5e4x) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b8nc3d5oiz8qmad) | Online Viewing (http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en/chapter/336/page/01)

Archangel
Mon, 03-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Caught up, shit's pretty awesome. I feel i should read it all over again and really pay attention to the backgrounds and overall details, i rushed it a bit.

Marik
Thu, 03-31-2011, 11:53 PM
[Utopia] Gantz c.337: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/xha412) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uqdzn90neke3aq9) | Online Viewing (http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en/chapter/337/page/01)

MFauli
Fri, 04-01-2011, 02:47 PM
lol, what is that thing in the last panel :D

and that random pissing in the beginning...intentional misogynism or what lol.

anyway, that "peace" feels like bs, and if I were that new reporter, Iīd be scared to death.

Marik
Fri, 04-22-2011, 03:39 PM
[Utopia] Gantz c.338: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/82wywi) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3b39oaxd5xv41ud) | Online Viewing (http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en/chapter/338/page/02)

Marik
Fri, 04-29-2011, 09:59 PM
[Utopia] Gantz c.339: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/o59cjb) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?r7ppzcebb1eixi7) | Online Viewing (http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en/chapter/339/page/01)

February
Sat, 04-30-2011, 09:12 AM
339 was good. That kid with psychic powers (forgot his name) has always been a treat. I can feel like he's gonna turn evil. Hopefully he wreaks immense havoc on the giant world

Marik
Thu, 05-12-2011, 03:51 PM
[Utopia] Gantz / Nishi: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/m07k8m) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hn74fyzcn1f4by8) | Online Viewing (http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-nishi-en/chapter/1/page/01)

MFauli
Thu, 05-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Is that last text referencing Kurono and Tae supposed to be the narrator or the girlīs thoughts? If it is the latter, do we know her from before?

Also, pretty random chapter. I assume thereīll be another Nishi-chapter, because this one really didnt tell us anything.

Marik
Wed, 05-25-2011, 09:32 AM
[Utopia] Gantz c.340: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/t5ic4z) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5s8qnf72j354e3m) | Online Viewing (http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en/chapter/340/page/01)

[XscansX] Gantz c.340: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/qu22zm) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uhb4377c1z0lz0b)

Archangel
Wed, 05-25-2011, 04:57 PM
I have no idea what's going on anymore, the author should spend less time on the backgrounds and more in plot progression

MFauli
Thu, 05-26-2011, 04:09 AM
woah, i actually thought a lot happened in this chapter. and damn, im always scared about Nishi dying again. Best character, has to stay alive. Come on, little boy, protect him! :D

Marik
Wed, 06-08-2011, 10:40 AM
[Utopia] Gantz c.341: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/1g0b3l) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1duj1anc8khdj58) | Online Viewing (http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en/chapter/341/page/02)

[XscansX] Gantz c.341: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/i1aj1q) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sbt6w05yo5i9jhb)

MFauli
Wed, 06-08-2011, 06:39 PM
YAMCHA!

Damn, I love Nishi. Ever since he first appeared in the anime back then, I just loved him. Too cool of a character. I assume he saved the little boy, think you can see him carrying his body in that jump-panel.

But what I wondered: THese monsters were sent in by the giant four-eyes, right? Seems strange that they have such "little" pets for military use.

Marik
Wed, 06-22-2011, 10:01 AM
[Utopia] Gantz c.342: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/e8b2gi) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?la269brqxbsfpng) | Online Viewing (http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en/chapter/342/page/01)

[XscansX] Gantz c.342: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/f1iq80) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lfzs1ls5bi7rg8v)

Marik
Thu, 07-07-2011, 01:54 AM
[Utopia] Gantz c.343: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/scey5n) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c5dwq52d1321wbr) | Online Viewing (http://mangatopia.net/manga/gantz-en/chapter/343/page/01)

MFauli
Thu, 07-07-2011, 06:18 AM
wtf is happening on the last page?!

And damn, I want to kill those alien-kids so much. Make me sooo angry.

Fucked up chapter, Gantz continues to be awesome.