PDA

View Full Version : Theme Tunes

Bloodhybrid
Wed, 04-28-2004, 06:22 PM
these have probably been asked for before, but i was looking for a few theme tunes
i was wanting Opening and Ending themes for...

Naruto
Bakuretsu Tenshi
Kono Minikukumo Utsukushii Sekai (The Ugly and Beutiful World)
Kenran Butoh Sai Mars Day Break
Melody Of Oblivion
King Of Bandit Jing

i remember some1 posting a good site for these ages ago, but i can't find it

chaos4ever
Wed, 04-28-2004, 06:30 PM
naruto has come out already with animemp3, aost, ago, nipponsei, vga, and O-A (OSTs I and II are distributed amongst them)
bakuretsu tenshi has yet to come out, if i'm not mistaken
KMUS has come out with nipponsei
KBSMDB has yet to come out
Melody of Oblivion has yet to come out

I'm pretty sure KoBJ has come out, since it's an old series.

the key to a lot of these series is to be patient. the tracks will eventually come out, especially with series currently being released.

If you're that desperate, just go look up what the track titles are in the anime and go find them in IRC.

complich8
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:28 AM
yeah, usually the various ost chans do almost every new single and ost album anymore....

if someone isn't releasing something you really want to hear, look it up on www.cdjapan.co.jp and see if its released yet. if so, and if you've got spare cash to blow, you can always import it and rip it yourself, and release for the groups. That's what I'd do :-p. (upcoming releases I'm looking at include: paranoia agent ost, chrno crusade ost2, gits ost2 -- but I haven't preordered because I don't entirely have a firm grasp on where I'll be in the month of may).

chaos4ever
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:13 PM
how much more complicated (including costs and wait time) is it to import OSTs from abroad than, say, just buying domestic tracks?