PDA

View Full Version : About naruto 81! IMPORTANT.

itachi_
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Well to all those who've said that Itachi always had his sharingan on, it's wrong. He had it off a few times in 81, so still he dosen't always has it on... The manga showed him in sharingan-mode all the time..

I'm just so freakin' happy the best episode ever, haku arc kiss my ass!

sangai
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:30 PM
well because in the manga its only a few frames. it wouldn't be smart to have it on always anyways.

it takes up to much chakra.

The Troublesome One
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:34 PM
Any chance of some screen caps from the episode?

Sorry, I didn't mean caps of just Itachi without his Sharingan.

Thanks for what you did post though.

itachi_
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:38 PM
http://www.gs17.com/upload/hitokiri_battousai/itachi2.jpg

There is one scene

http://www.gs17.com/upload/hitokiri_battousai/Itachi.jpg

there's another one....

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-28-2004, 06:04 PM
The episode was great.

Hey itachi cap some of when he just opened the coat. That looks even more badass. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Toruxxx
Wed, 04-28-2004, 06:38 PM
wow! thats really cool just off to watch the raw now i think he looks cool with out the sharingan on ^_^

EDIT: that episode did really rock!! didnt understand a word of it but read the manga so i av clue to what they were saying. itachi was really cool man sharingan vs sharingan!! lol i understood that hehe.

Gods_Son
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:03 PM
This really isn't that important, but I guess it ends the debate about him never having his Sharingan off.

EDIT: Apparently, it was never off, which would make this thread completely pointless

Knives122
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:12 PM
Itachi kicks ass hes like Shesshomaru,and all the other badass characters in animes, cant wait to see what he does to Sasuke
but thats cool about him not having his sharingan on

originalkrn
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:34 PM
Well it is interesting to see, but i dont really get the importance... is it because even Itachi can't keep his sharingan on all the time?

Off topic: Itachi_, i really like your new sig and avatar lol. KENSHIN is like the coolest character... ever..

Toruxxx
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:36 PM
well i thought the true master of sharingan could have it on all the time.

Assertn
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:40 PM
uh.....are you sure his sharingan is off in those pictures? his eyes still look like they are tinted red....you just cant see the details of the sharingan under she shadows of his hat

edit: i tried upping the brightness on my monitor and not only do is see the center pupil (which you wouldnt see in an anime character that has black eyes), but i can make out one of the smaller pupil things in his right eye....regardless though, the redness in his eyes are definitely there

Toruxxx
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:43 PM
yea he aint got the sharingan on then might be just a art mistake we dunno i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

originalkrn
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:44 PM
wait.. does anyone know what it says on itachi's ring that hes wearing?

sangai
Wed, 04-28-2004, 08:08 PM
more kisame. hell yeah.

any one feel like posting a ton of kisame ones.

Knives122
Wed, 04-28-2004, 08:13 PM
Hes not as cool, its really his big ass sword we all like

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-28-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by: originalkrn
wait.. does anyone know what it says on itachi's ring that hes wearing?

Go to a site called Paradise in winter. There are links for it everywhere in this forum, and I am too lazy to copy and paste right now.
She gives a fully explanation about the rings and their meanings and also about what Akatsuki means.
And that, just because *I* asked. True. I asked about the meaning of Akatsuki (I thought it meant red moon, but the kanjis are diff) and she gave this whole long and great explanation for that.
That woman totally rocks!
Yeah, I say Itachi's eyes were in the shadow. Right off the bat he stares at Kurenai and Asuma with them.
Was he actually willing to fight right away?

Well, sorry to say, but Sesshoumaru still prettier than Itachi. Naruto is not too much of a bishie, so I guess they have to go with a light hand with the bishouneness of the other characters.

Himura_san
Wed, 04-28-2004, 08:37 PM
What the hell is up with Itachi's purple nail polish?!
What a homo! ;p

Xceleration
Wed, 04-28-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by: Himura_san
What a homo! ;p

Ya Itachi is gay! Sasuke and Itachi are both gay now, so Uchiha clan is a clan of gay people. We finally know why Sasuke takes no interest in girls, it runs in the family.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by: Xceleration

What a homo! ;p

Ya Itachi is gay! Sasuke and Itachi are both gay now, so Uchiha clan is a clan of gay people. We finally know why Sasuke takes no interest in girls, it runs in the family.

I am still giving Sasuke the benefit of the doubt.
My theory is that he will grow a third comma in his eyes when he hits puberty, and by that time he will be paying more attention to girls.
As for Itachi, too early to tell. But if he were gay, he'd have a better looking travelling companion. I believe he can afford that. Kisame's too ugly to be anybody's boyfriend, man or woman.
So, just the purple nail polisher is not enough to make such a statement as a fact.

JusDaMan
Wed, 04-28-2004, 09:46 PM
i saw 81 and sharingan was on the whole episode... there wasn't a scene shown with itachi not having sharingan on

lionheart1012000
Wed, 04-28-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

What a homo! ;p

My theory is that he will grow a third comma in his eyes when he hits puberty, and by that time he will be paying more attention to girls.
As for Itachi, too early to tell. But if he were gay, he'd have a better looking travelling companion. I believe he can afford that. Kisame's too ugly to be anybody's boyfriend, man or woman.
So, just the purple nail polisher is not enough to make such a statement as a fact.

well...you never know. dont forget the saying "opposites attract" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by: lionheart1012000
well...you never know. dont forget the saying "opposites attract" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Well, I really don't want to go in there.
Let's just say that both of them are sick, and that's nothing to do with being gay. Well, that would explain Kisame, them i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
And yeah, the bishies in this story are all turning evil or is that just with the Uchiha clan?
Genma will never turn evil, but he looks more like a man than a bishie...

sangai
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:10 AM
Hes not as cool, its really his big ass sword we all like

my fandom for kisame has to do with three things

his appearnce of a shark (all time favorite animal).
his name alone, translates to demon shark.
all his attacks are water based.

hell his sword is a bonus.

Mut
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:22 AM
kisame sword is actually pretty cool, but really weird. it's looks all weird and looks dull.

sangai
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:37 AM
its same hadda (sp) which translates to rough skin. the sword is supposed to resemble sharks skin only magnified hundreds of times. the sword really hundreds of hook like blades reversed made to rip and tear fleash apart. like sand paper. but to a much larger skill.

it also has other abilitys that you will see later.

also anyone notice that kisam and itachis rings where different like color and kanji on there ring and oro's too does any one know what the kanji was.

spoiler the other ability

it can absorb chakra.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
its same hadda (sp) which translates to rough skin. the sword is supposed to resemble sharks skin only magnified hundreds of times. the sword really hundreds of hook like blades reversed made to rip and tear fleash apart. like sand paper. but to a much larger skill.

it also has other abilitys that you will see later.

also anyone notice that kisam and itachis rings where different like color and kanji on there ring and oro's too does any one know what the kanji was.

spoiler the other ability

it can absorb chakra.

Kanjis in ring explanation (http://llamakillers.sunset.net/paradise/wj/index.php)

This part of the site is about the Manga. So you're all warned, enter at your own risk.
Complete explanation of *each* Kanji and all things related to them
I won't copy and paste because one can't write the kanjis here.
Again.
Hope you're warned and aware of the nature of the site. Otherwise, wait untill you see *all* the rings around.

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-29-2004, 02:22 AM
kik ass eps, itachi owned kurenai if kakashi wouldnt have showed up

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-29-2004, 02:42 AM
It felt like happened way more stuff in this chapter than in the last 12 of them.
Last 12:
Oro x Sarutobi fight resulting: dead of the 3rd and handicapped Oro.
Fight between Naruto and Gaara. Result: tie but Gaara apparently has a change of heart
Invasion of Konoha
Defeat of the Sand and Sound.
Last chapter:
Sasuke sulken, whining and cussing
Oro sulken, whining and cussing even more. Besides bitching and making death treats.
Naruto getting over it, ready for more trouble.
Kazekage found as dead meat or even carrion. Baki cussing and realizing they've been screwed by Oro.
Convo between Jiraiya and the two Hokage advisors.
Arrival of Itachi and associate.
Asuma and Kurenai on a date (finally)
Fight between Asuma/Kurenai/Itachi/Kisame.

itachi_
Thu, 04-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Hell yeah we saw some blood in this episode too.... this is a good feeling.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-29-2004, 10:49 AM
That's annoying, no sub as of yet.
But I can say it was an above average foul-mouthed episode.
Sasuke: Kuso (shit) for no apparent good reason. He also doesn't call Kakashi, sensei. Not only his personality, but his manners are deteriorating visibly.
Baki: Onore Orochimaru. (Orochimaru, you bastard) Well, I guess he had good reason to say that.
Orochimaru: Onore Sarutobi-me (Sarutobi, you freaking bastard) quite different from the tone: Sarutobi-sensei...he had before. Also Kabuto must have gone over the line, since he treathens to kill him (Korosu something...)Too bad I didn't understand what Kabuto said.
Jiraiya: Tsunade no yatsu ga. (that Tsunade person) Yeah, pretty disrespectful way to refer to somebody else. Naruto has been referred as Naruto no yatsu, and that didn't sound as an endearing term.
I couldn't understand any insult exchanded by the four of them at the end, but I am guessing they must have said some. All I was told is that, despite the fact he introduced himself without being asked, Kisame talks very politely. Yeah, he even calls Itachi, anata, on ep 80, a very respectful you. One would think that after all this time of being together...Anyhow, maybe he felt a bit left aside, even though he's a side-kick, and with that face of his, rude talk wouldn't help him any.
Also, what's with the bells in their hats? That must be very annoying walking around with that noise all the time, no wonder they seem to be in a constant foul mood. And what kind of a ninja goes around with a bell on his hat??? Is that for Feng-Shui reasons?
And, as for the permanent sharingan. Kakashi sharingan's eye is in constant sharingan state, so makes sense if Itachi's eyes would be so, too. Maybe that's why the hat covering his eyes.
And yeah, all the Kisame you can take.

http://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/kisame1.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/kisame2.jpg
Kurenai said something about Mizu (water-country?) and Nuke-nin (missing-nin)

http://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/kisame4.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/fishface.jpg

Oh, here's Itachi's original thoughts in Japanese.

http://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/mendosakana.jpg

Knives122
Thu, 04-29-2004, 04:15 PM
I dont like Kisame hes annoying to me, just look at him he looks stupid, his sword is the only cool thing about him

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 04-29-2004, 04:18 PM
well thatīs your opinion heīs one of my fave charachters. this episode was really good finally my favorite character has gotten his screen time

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-29-2004, 04:19 PM
It feels like that past few anime episodes have been moving faster. Kisame's sword is pretty cool, but sangai sakusei is probably the only one so obsessed with his character.

Mut
Thu, 04-29-2004, 05:16 PM
i don't know what the big deal is with itachi not having sharingan eyes all the time. who cares. the manga has already shown him not having sharingan eyes before. why is it such a big deal now? besides, the animators always add random bs crap to the original storyline anyway.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 05-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Fishface Rules!!!!!
Sakana no kao wa shogun desu!! Or sumptin like it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

sangai
Mon, 05-03-2004, 12:20 PM
my character obsession stems for my liking of sharks. and because kisame has a shark like appearance it is only natural.

really he bad ass oh i have a kisame sig too. but i can't put it up yet. but here is a preview of it. i just have to resize it and then i can use it.

are we allowed to post images. if not here is just a link.

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/sangai-kisamesig.jpg

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 05-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Put it as your sig. Damn you beat me to it. Well, let me think of another annoying charater for a sig. now.

sangai
Mon, 05-03-2004, 12:42 PM
hmm for some reason i can post. but can't log in to edit posts.

since i can't do that i will just post the image.

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/sangai-kisamesig.jpg

Vagabond
Mon, 05-03-2004, 03:04 PM
Dude thats really good.
Kisame is a pretty cool character but i don't like the fact that his hair is black. I thought it would be white or something. :\

Gods_Son
Mon, 05-03-2004, 03:12 PM
Looks like more Kisame fans are here now, he's not bad, I just really don't like his voice. His hair looks blue to me, but we don't have to go into a big color debate, I can accept it as black also. Sangai, you should post that in the fanart section and ask somebody to resize it for you. It's a pretty nice sig.

AkimichiChouji
Mon, 05-03-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by: lionheart1012000

What a homo! ;p

Maybe they are the first punk rock ninjas of our time? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Mon, 05-03-2004, 06:42 PM
what the hell is wrong with being gay? and basing someone's/character's sexuality on the color of his nails is absolutely stupid. i could say some equally dumb by saying rock lee is gay cuz he wears tight clothes.

why do people always have to write "*insertname here* is gay!" posts? so lame, grow up.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 05-03-2004, 07:18 PM
Huh, maybe the long eylashes?
The problem is that both brothers are insane. And you can be gay and insane, gay and sane, straight and insane and straight and sane.
So, their sexual orientation is immaterial to the development of the story. I'd say, the fact that Itachi-nii-chan is a psycho and has a great capacity to kill people and in great numbers would be way more worrysome.

sangai
Mon, 05-03-2004, 07:18 PM
hmm i resized it myself.

but it looks a lil scewed out now. but it still looks good.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 05-03-2004, 07:25 PM
You need to first resize the screencap to be proportional to 400x80.
I normally start with an image that's two or four times that size, make the sig and then resize. So you can also use the bigger versions elsewhere. My Kakashi looked great the size I thought for him, but the 400x80 totally screwed it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Oh, well.
Oh, yeah, PS... sorry for going off-topic...

Gods_Son
Mon, 05-03-2004, 07:30 PM
yea, the gay argument can get really stupid like dazzz already said. Besides, the nails might just be an Akatsuki thing (Kisame has them too).

SasukesGirL
Tue, 05-04-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
yea, the gay argument can get really stupid like dazzz already said. Besides, the nails might just be an Akatsuki thing (Kisame has them too).

Or maybe the Akatsuki group is a group of gay evil men

Assertn
Tue, 05-04-2004, 02:15 AM
well oro chasing after young guys certainly doesnt help the akatsuki reputation

sangai
Tue, 05-04-2004, 02:44 AM
Or maybe the Akatsuki group is a group of gay evil men
or maybe not.

he didn't leave he was kicked out for his gay ambishions.they found out that he is michael jackson.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 05-04-2004, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Oro chasing Sasky, Sasky chasing Itachi=onii-chan, Nii-chan chasing Naruto.
Think of the possibilities...

rockmanj
Tue, 05-04-2004, 02:50 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif EWWWW....

Gods_Son
Tue, 05-04-2004, 04:23 PM
This gayness debate has gone way too in depth.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 05-04-2004, 04:47 PM
Yeah, they're gay.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:40 PM
I really don't know. But so far, for what I've seen, Sasky lusts for his brother attention. Is it gay, is it not? Hard to say.
Considering Saska personality, it wouldn't be a far-fetched guess that, in reality, he doesn't give a rat's ass about his clan and such. If he cared about his clan, he'd be chasing girls not a grown man. There are plenty of them more than ready to help him breed an infinite number of annoying little Uchihas.
He wants to kill nii-chan because nii-chan wouldn't give a rat's ass about little Sasuke-chan.
I just can't wait to see Itachi-anchan giving little Sasky the cold shoulder... I guess my appreciation for him will really improve.

Mut
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:46 PM
no one is gay, you ass tards. stop making stupid discussions about it.

EDIT: resposne to below:

lol, wow... what is wrong with you. hahaha, you take everything so seriously and have some problem with people cussing. i've told this to you so many times before yet, you still don't do it... why not? if you got something personal to say to me (as you always do cuz you got something against me), please pm me! cmon now, i'm sure you're capable of finding the pm button. http://forums.gotwoot.net/include/themes/test/toolbar_privmsg.gif so if anyone has something they want to tell, me pm me *WINK*

and don't go off on saying "i don't wanna waste my time pm'ing you" or something equally as stupid as that.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Apparently, the only one here who care enough to cuss others about those characters sexual orientation, is you.
Obviously, you don't have the mental agility to percieve the sarcasm surronding all posts.

Stoopider
Wed, 05-05-2004, 08:03 AM
mental agility

LoL.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
no one is gay, you ass tards. stop making stupid discussions about it.

EDIT: resposne to below:

and don't go off on saying "i don't wanna waste my time pm'ing you" or something equally as stupid as that.

Absolutely not a matter of wasting time. I kinda like writing, you see. But basically, I don't have anything important to say to you, much less anything that couldn't be said in public.
As for insulting.
Personally, I don't see *any* reason whatsoever to insult anyone over a cartoon. And particularly, in a media such as the internet. I told you quite a few times that I consider that impertinent, clearly to no avail.
Some define stupidity as doing the same thing over and over again expecting to attain a different result. On the other hand, I don't believe that I am stupid, so why repeat in private something that only needs to be said once and in public to be understood? Besides, being stubborn is particularly boring.
But if you insist...
Insulting and aggravating people are an art. And it goes way beyond of the use of foul words. Foul words will simply denote that one's skills are at a young, immature level. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt , by believeing that you can do better than that.
As a matter of fact, more elaborate insults, let's say, for example, utilizing words which normally don't belong to the limited vocabulary of the targeted individual, and demand some time from the victim to understand, tend to have more permanent and long lasting effects.
Another good role model is Hoshigaki Kisame, a way more interesting character than Itachi, IMO.
He's an extremelly polite individual, who, even in the most critical situations, never neglect the rules of ettiquette. Somebody who says, pleased to make your acquitance, right before go on to kill you in cold blood, basically because you're annoying, cannot be more insulting or aggravating.
Then again, don't be mislead to think that I don't like to insult. The fact is that, unlike yourself, I chose cartoon charaters as targets. First because they have no feelings, second because the need to insult comes from my own personal unresolved issues, and not exactly from whatever other people can do or say to me. In short, if I weren't an ass myself, your peculiar assholish behavior wouldn't have come to my attention.
Finally, if I really needed to insult you, I could plainly say, don't fuck with a pro.
But why? It's basically ugly and implies that I have no class at all, which couldn't be farther from the truth.
So, I probably would say, fuzakeru na, kono gaki! Sounds better and you probably won't understand even though there's no way you didn't hear that at least a hundred times. Besides, trying to figure that one out would keep you busy for at least a few hours which would bring with itself the pleasant possibility of you leaving me and other people who don't like to be insulted alone...
Pretty much in the same way I some times write long and stupid posts just to keep busy people who enjoy insulting me for no good reason, that really seems to make them feel useful...Since my posts tend to be long, why not make them stupid every now and them? It's kinda fun, da tte ba yo!

ssjtrunks585
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Pretty much in the same way I some times write long and stupid posts just to keep busy people who enjoy insulting me for no good reason, that really seems to make them feel useful...Since my posts tend to be long, why not make them stupid every now and them? It's kinda fun, da tte ba yo!

lol, damn you're smooth

Stoopider
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:51 AM
Neji-Aniki-Sama. Ummm. I thiink you better type out your message in a different style... Its hard to read. No pun intended. It's just hard to read your long posts.. Maybe i'm a little dyslexic.

And Sasuke's Gay. Trust me. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:42 PM
the best part is. you can't ever get enough of me. you dedicate whole posts towards me. damn, it's kinda interesting having an angry, defensive soccer mom after me. and jesus christ, go get some midol.

oops i've dedicated a whole post too. haha

hiddenpookie
Wed, 05-05-2004, 02:51 PM
omg hoshigake is g4y as hell he looks like the fish from hellboy..lol!

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 05-05-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Neji-Aniki-Sama. Ummm. I thiink you better type out your message in a different style... Its hard to read. No pun intended. It's just hard to read your long posts.. Maybe i'm a little dyslexic.

And Sasuke's Gay. Trust me. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Huh, true, I agree with you. But, that would make it easy for him to read, which is not my purpose.
Let me explain:
Ass-tard is a word to aggravate you emotionally, while lack of mental agility will take a longer time for a clumsly brain to understand. In short, unlike ass-tard, not only the expression *per se* but also the time wasted in figure what it means are aggravating
Still, not satisfied with having his technique exposed as primitive, he goes on and calls me soccer mom .
He is not being original,that's apparently the best he can do. And since I can be a lot of things but a soccer mom, given to the fact I don't have kids or a mini-van, I can't care less. So, that becomes just a source of amusement for me, since apparently there's no way in hell for him to get even close of my true nature.
I have no problem in giving him negative attention, though, since I am a generous person. It's amusing how that makes him flatter himself, among other things.
I am kinda curious about what gave him the impression that I would send him a pvt message, just because he ordered me to do so... But some stuff is better left unknown. What are his intentions? I've seen him jealous before, when I talk to other boys, but as flattering as it may be, right now, I am not open to stuff of that nature right now, so to speak.
His lack of articulation, poor use of grammar and of a limited vocabulary are eventually funny, but not as he wants to believe, aggravating. But it seems that there's no way to make him understand that. Still, I can also amuse is guessing what sort of horrid issues are behind his love for a grown man and a deep hatred for a little girl, both of them cartoon characters. In a word, this guy is a constant source of good humor to me, for which I am grateful.
However, the true and noble purpose of my posts, is to help him improve his mental steadiness. As a humble thank you for all the laughs he brings to me.
As fate has it, I have to use his ego as a subject, since that and his opinions are the only things he cares about. I make posts that invite him to use the dictionnary, for example, which is a productive and instructive thing to do. Still, he tries to be nasty to me, in spite of all my good intentions. An ungrateful nature sure can break one's heart.

And not only Saska, but I can tell you about a lot of other guys here who also nurture this hopeless and forbiden passion for Itachi. That could be an exciting thought, but since chances are such saps are of zit-faced and dateless kind, a far cry from the lovely bishonens of the anime, things start to look pretty weird after a while...i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Well, that does for the amount of negative attention I can afford to spend with the likes of him.

Gods_Son
Wed, 05-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Stop wasting your own time typing out these brilliant methods of flaming Dazzz. If it doesn't aggravate you, then don't post a response. I'm not trying to play peacemaker, since this isn't my business, but this fight between you two is really getting annoying. Just use the pm so that other people don't have to get invovled and read this crap.

v You're making yourself look foolish, take your own advice and stop acting "primitive". It's not that I want to defend him, I just don't like you. I couldn't care less about defending Dazzz. Stop starting shit with everyone, it's really not getting you anywhere. v

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 05-05-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
Stop wasting your own time typing out these brilliant methods of flaming Dazzz. If it doesn't aggravate you, then don't post a response. I'm not trying to play peacemaker, since this isn't my business, but this fight between you two is really getting annoying. Just use the pm so that other people don't have to get invovled and read this crap.

I just knew. Can't give your boyfriend some negative attention, you come running to check out.
Get a hold of yourself...

Mut
Wed, 05-05-2004, 11:40 PM
hahahha this is too funny. i was in a pretty crappy mood cuz the lakers lost but n-a-s made me laugh.

you act so mature and so adult-like. if you don't mind, can i ask you how old you are? if you don't want to answer, don't worry about it then.

originalkrn
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:43 AM
completely off-topic : seriously.. how are the lakers losing? They are pissing me off like crazy. They have possibly the greatest potential in the NBA right now and they just are NOT stepping up. They need to get their act together.

Still Off the original topic about itachi : Im not taking sides, i just want to say that PMs are there and if you want to flame someone, PM them.

About Itachi : Cool.

Assertn
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:56 AM
whats with all this PM encouragement? dont even act as if you guys dont enjoy the drama posts
::grabs some popcorn and waits for the next attack::

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
hahahha this is too funny. i was in a pretty crappy mood cuz the lakers lost but n-a-s made me laugh.

you act so mature and so adult-like. if you don't mind, can i ask you how old you are? if you don't want to answer, don't worry about it then.

How many times do I have to tell you that I won't go on a date with you? Besides, definitly don't look like Itachi, so I doubt that you would be interested anyway

Mut
Thu, 05-06-2004, 01:53 AM
well... i was actually being serious about being curious as to how you were and leave it at that but you took option B.

the whole point of me asking how old you were was to figure out if you were 12 or some what in the 18+ and see how mature your response would be. but as i thought, you stumbled into my trap like an idiot.

How many times do I have to tell you that I won't go on a date with you? Besides, definitly don't look like Itachi, so I doubt that you would be interested anyway

that is such a nice answer n-a-s, it is exactly what i was expecting. since you love to go off in your posts, i've been seriously holding back and i think it's my turn now. now, let me just analyze some things and prove: 1. how pathetic you are 2. how you contradict yourself over and over again 3. how lame you really are.

1. you are pathetic. your way of insulting or come backs consist of no more than making fun of people's grammar/spelling. when it really gets down to an argument/discussion (mainly about naruto) you really don't have any decent analysis skills and your contribution to the forums are mediocre. i can bet at least half of your posts consist of cutesy, lovey-dubby, irrelevant crap instead of even using the few brain cells in your head to crank out an adequate response.

let's go back to you making fun of people's crappy grammar/spelling. OOO look at what i have found here. let's examine: Besides, definitly don't look like Itachi, so I doubt that you would be interested anyway what? excuse me? you forgot an I, bitch. was pressing the 'i' key and the 4 inch long space bar too much for you? yeah, it really sucks when you call someone on their shit and you fuck up on it too.

and that's a real clever way to write n-a-s, skipping a line basically every other sentence. nice writing structure you have developed there. i probably have messed up here and there on MANY posts but i never call out on people's grammar or spelling because that is so minor.

2. you contradict yourself over and over again. you claim to be so mature, adult-like, and your intelligence/mind-state is above mine (didn't say it exactly but doesn't take a genius to figure out what you're doing). oh wait, look at here. you just accused me of:

1. being gay
2. being immature
3. being unintelligent
4. and being jealous

what the hell? are you still in middle school? why do you try to sound so smart and grown up in all your posts, yet you say things as if you were in a middle school drama situation. if you're gonna act mature then do it. don't tell others that they are not and then go off acting like an ass. idiot.

and another thing. you have such a problem with the characters in naruto cussing. why the fuck do you do it? if you have such a problem with it you shoudn't do it yourself. please don't make me point out in which posts you've cussed because by the time you ask me and i'm looking for it, you probably edited them out anyway. you must've had a hell of a time reading parts of the manga when tayuya was in it. or did you completely skip over it?

3. you are absolutely lame as hell. do not flatter yourself by saying that i want to go on a date with you. you must have some inferiority complex. you think you're some amazingly beautiful person? what gives you the right to say some crap like this?

but I can tell you about a lot of other guys here who also nurture this hopeless and forbiden passion for Itachi. That could be an exciting thought, but since chances are such saps are of zit-faced and dateless kind, a far cry from the lovely bishonens of the anime, things start to look pretty weird after a while...
what the fuck? zit-faced and dateless kind? listen you cheap hooker, until you become a victoria secret model, you don't have the right to say anything about people's appearance. oh, this brings up one of my previous points: you're immature as hell.

back to the inferiority complex thing. you always try to sound so articulate in your posts. maybe that's just the way you write. i have no problem with it, but it's obvious that you feed off the fact that people do not prefer the way you write and it makes you feel superior because you think they can't write as 'articulate' as you can. like krbadass said, it's not a fucking college exam. i'll write in all caps and in pink font if i wanted to and i'd still get my point across better than you can.

so what i'm trying to say is this. don't think you are better than anyone, don't contradict yourself so damn often, and don't be so damn defensive about everything. life's hard but we all make it through, no?

the main reason for the PM encouragement was to prevent all of this from happening but it seems that it's always inevitable. and n-a-s, i'll be the bigger man here and let you have the last word. post away.

EDIT: mods and admins, i'm really sorry for going way off-topic and being harsh. but it had to be done soon or later.

sangai
Thu, 05-06-2004, 02:37 AM
dazzz mut@t@ just shut up already.

would a mod please lock this already.

sangai
Thu, 05-06-2004, 02:37 AM
damn explorer.

sorry for the double post.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 05-06-2004, 06:35 AM
Not yet.Since I'm partly responseible for the "Itachi boom",if you want to call it that.I want to see this finish,so let's let the smoke clear on this one and leave it.

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-06-2004, 09:45 AM
Play nice you little brats i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

While it's true that Sasuke's not exactly chasing women... he's not exactly chasing men either. And that goes for the entire cast in this (in the core) kid-oriented show with absolute lack of all that is romance. Thread closed.