PDA

View Full Version : Naruto a gennin?

CapsuleCorpJX
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:22 PM
If Naruto is a gennin, he is some crazy assed powerful gennin. What kind of gennin can use Legendary Ninja level summoning, and Jounin level shadows clones?

j00b
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Naruto and (although not the shadow clones, and the summoning is really just allowing it to be released) gaara

NomoZ
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Their ranks aren't based on power, like to become a chuunin you have to be able to come up with strategies and you also have to have leadership qualities

Toruxxx
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:33 PM
yea huh very true u could be able to beat up anyone with pure str but wit no strategies or anything and being dumb like naruto is but getting better he is, he is not in the ranks of being a chuunin or any above.

Knives122
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:34 PM
Power isnt everything you need to have leadership skills with that power and Naruto is lacking in it

LostAngel
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:44 PM
hehehe if there was only a genin with narutos power and shikamaro (think that is how you spell his name) brains.

One thing I think Naruto kind of makes a good leader, his passionate, protect and fights for what he loves, and he always can touch peoples hearts, even Gaaras. I think his not all bad in the strategy department either. One thing I notice about him he learns from his mistakes and catchs others making his mistakes. Like Kakashi telling him not to use a jutsu that can be used against you like when fighting Kibu, getting caught from behind, also he thought of the plan when fighting Zabuza, so his not really bad. I think he is at Chuunin level.

j00b
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:50 PM
oh yeah, i forgot to mention kabuto, but he is a genin as a spy.

Shadow-wolf
Wed, 04-28-2004, 09:45 PM
I agree with LostAngel. A "true" leader is one who inspires. Hinata, Sakura and yes even Sasuke have expressed a desire to become stronger. All because they were "motivated" by Naruto's performance.

Secondly, please do not discount Naruto's intelligence and strategies. He actually has a good grip on his abilities, and is still progressing toward development. No-one, including the Hokages, started out as a master ninja. everyone has to grow and develop.

LostAngel
Wed, 04-28-2004, 09:48 PM
yup yup, i think Naruto is pretty damn smart and good at strategy, fight with Zabuza, the fight with Kiba, Neji... I mean come on where those not good strategies and played out nicely?? Watching him fight compared to the others, hes way above most in the strategy department too!!

Plus like Shadow said no one starts out a major ninja its how you advance as one, and I think Naruto as come the furthest.

Kumiriko
Wed, 04-28-2004, 09:51 PM
Thats one man stratagie But Cunins take on more of a leadership role then an underling. He might be smart but i would dubt he would become a chunin

Himura_san
Wed, 04-28-2004, 10:02 PM
Naruto is a crazy assed powerful gennin, and that's all we need to know as of now.
He is also the most unorthodox ninja according to Kakashi.

Bakka
Wed, 04-28-2004, 11:52 PM
not become a chunnin!!!

I bet Naruto AND Sasuke will BOTH be chunnins at the same time. Not too sure about Sakura, but Naruto and Sasuke will definately be made Chuunins, or having the Chuunin exam woulda been pointless. This whole arc didn't need the Chuunin exam unless something came out of the actual Exam itself.

tommy salami
Wed, 04-28-2004, 11:54 PM
the whole orochman conflict came out of the chunin exam, it also brought it new characters to keep the show fresh

LostAngel
Wed, 04-28-2004, 11:55 PM
hmm i wonder since the battle broke out and the exam was cancelled if they will become chuunins or not. I dont think they are for now even though they might be chuunin levels right now.

Aeon
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:10 AM
When the attack started the examiner told Sasuke that the exam was over so I'm guessing that mean's that none of them will become Chuunin's. Out of the three match's that were showed the only person that the Chuunin selectors seemed to be impressed by was Shikamaru.

What kind of gennin can use Legendary Ninja level summoning, and Jounin level shadows clones?
I think Neji could, I think Neji is the best at using his chakra and I think the only reason Naruto beat him was due to Neji's lack of training that month.

Assertn
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:32 AM
didnt he also say that sasuke was at the chuunin level though?

ComeComeParadise
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:33 AM
Um...the show is called "Naruto." It's his show. He gets to be strong. It doesn't matter if he becomes Chuunin or not. Besides, I don't know if he'd look very cool in that vest.

j00b
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:54 AM
of course naruto is going to become a chuunin...i am guessing at the end of the series, he will reach his goal and become hokage, and he must become a chuunin to do that, although i am certain that the chuunin exam will not be repeated in konoha for a little bit...they probably need to rebuild first.

Zhan
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:58 AM
Man..I dont think they are gonna become chuunin IN THIS CHUUNIN EXAM...I think the only person that is gonna become chuunin is shikamaru....as some ninja said "he has a better chance than naruto" and he explained why he had a better chance too...like having a calm mind in a tough situation....or something

tommy salami
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by: j00b
of course naruto is going to become a chuunin...i am guessing at the end of the series, he will reach his goal and become hokage, and he must become a chuunin to do that, although i am certain that the chuunin exam will not be repeated in konoha for a little bit...they probably need to rebuild first.

i agree with HIm ^^

Bakka
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:17 AM
yeah, the battle broke out because of the exam, but why make it an exam? They could have given it any other reason as to why the battle broke out, and bringing in new characters is as easy as killing off characters, it can be done on a whim. I think the exam came for a reason, and that reason is to promote most, if not all, the rookies. They are not gonna go and make another chuunin exam series, i mean seriously, how retarded and redundant would it be for the creators to make us go through 2 chuunin exams, even if they are completely different. It makes no logical sense in a TV show. In real life, sure, makes sense to make them wait and redo the exam, but not in Anime/TV sense.

tommy salami
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:31 AM
jsut because that path is logical it does not men that is how naruto will go. also most ninjas have to take the chunin exam more than once

Aeon
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:57 AM
yeah, the battle broke out because of the exam, but why make it an exam? They could have given it any other reason as to why the battle broke out, and bringing in new characters is as easy as killing off characters, it can be done on a whim. I think the exam came for a reason, and that reason is to promote most, if not all, the rookies. They are not gonna go and make another chuunin exam series, i mean seriously, how retarded and redundant would it be for the creators to make us go through 2 chuunin exams, even if they are completely different. It makes no logical sense in a TV show. In real life, sure, makes sense to make them wait and redo the exam, but not in Anime/TV

Believe it or not to me atleast, the whole exam was shown to build up to where we are now and that's the upcoming war. Think about it from the start the exam wasn't going to be finished since the Gaara/Kunkuro and Temari were sent with the sole purpose of making it to the final exam to disrupt it. I think the only way we're going to see any of the gennins become Chunnins is if after the whole war which I'm guessing could be 50+eps, the show decides to go threw somekind of timewarp and advances a couple yrs.