PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Screensavers

Shuurai
Wed, 04-28-2004, 03:00 PM
Ive been looking for months for a screensaver and ive finally given up does anyone know if there are any,If there are can you give me some links please?

Assertn
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:46 AM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/naruto.rar
sometimes it has issues.....and sometimes it can kinda take up a bit of CPU time......
but its my first scr attempt i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Shuurai
Thu, 04-29-2004, 02:39 AM
ok am i just stupid or is this just a lot of words that make no sense to me can u tell me what i need to do or if its the wrong thing i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Kumiriko
Thu, 04-29-2004, 02:53 AM
Ah. i usally have that issue with mozilla. odds are it is download script for netscape maybe? humm.

Assertn
Thu, 04-29-2004, 11:12 AM
weird......ok well what you can do is right click the url and hit "save target as"....then rename it from naruto.rar.htm to naruto.rar
then it should work

Shuurai
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:19 PM
nope still dont work maybe i need some sort of archive software i recently restored my pc to factory settings so i lost alot of things

Shuurai
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:29 PM
Sorry about the double post it wont happen again just want to say i got the screensaver working i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif good job man i will enjoy it and im glad it was all from the anime not the manga so i understood all the pictures

jing
Thu, 04-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Im trying to make a screen saver, where the little ppl of naruto walk across the screen in the ending
or dancing sakura and ino.

Shuurai
Mon, 05-03-2004, 06:41 PM
hmm if it wasent for the music that put me off that ending i would say that but i think you should go for the little people walking across i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Mon, 05-03-2004, 06:52 PM
haha thanks
im not sure, but the version i have for download might be the one with little extra stuff in it, like being able to turn on/off music and speed up the movement of the pics and whatnot.......if so it'd be in the readme file about how to do it

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 05-05-2004, 09:37 AM
Any easy way ot make a Naruto Screen Saver is to go into your Screen Saver Settings and change it to "My Pictures Screeen Saver"

Then put a bunch of Naruto pictures into a folder and set the director to that folder.

When you screensaver comes on, it will be a rotating group of those Naruto pictures.

Shuurai
Wed, 05-05-2004, 05:16 PM
hmm i think u got confused i was talking about jing's idea anyway if there was supposed to be music then it doesnt work i checked the readme and there nothing about it there only about the map and the pictures anyway its not a big deal

Assertn
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:59 AM
no i know you werent talkin to me, but i felt obligated to point out any additional features that i thought i mightve included in that release

you wont be missin anything if you cant get the music to work anyway, personally i find that any screensaver with sound of any form can be extremely annoying