PDA

View Full Version : Sonic the Hedgehog

NM
Wed, 04-28-2004, 02:09 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know where I can get Sonic the Hedgehog? Its not really an anime and it was aired 10 years ago. I checked Suprnova and they have the different Sonic cartoon from what I'm looking for. They have Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and its different from Sonic the Hedgehog (this one had Sally, Rotor, Amy, etc). So does anyone know where I can direct download it or Bit Torrent it?

Lego
Wed, 04-28-2004, 03:01 PM
Theres Sonic X, which airs now and on US TV

and theres a old sonic movie that came out a while back with a horrible dub

AkimichiChouji
Wed, 04-28-2004, 04:33 PM
I know exactly what you are talking about...it was only aired for a season too wasn't it? or i just missed it....remember Robotnics henchman? snivley? or something like that....the last episode i ever saw of sonic the hedgehog was when this metal container opened and all you saw was red eyes through the mist....

if this is the same series your talking about is the theme song something like this?

"Sonic.....Sonic the hedgehog....to fast for the naked eye...sonic the hedgehog....oooh etcet etcetc"

Swallow Your Soul
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:25 PM
Just so I don't get your hopes up...I can't help.

Is it that one that had the 'Sonic Sez' section at the end with the Captain Planet style moral message for kids to ignore at the end? Thats the one I used to watch...ah memories...

NM
Wed, 04-28-2004, 06:33 PM
Lego, I know about the Sonic X one. Its okay but not great. Its pretty much based on the Dreamcast game, Sonic Adventure. I have that Sonic movie to. It wasnt that bad. And Akimichi, sorry to say but I forgot how the theme song went lol. Archie Comics makes Sonic the Hedgehog comics and most of the characters from the show I want have those characters like Princess Sally, Bunnie Rabbot, Rotor, Antoine, etc. And Swallow your soul, I think the Sonic Sez section was the other Sonic cartoon (the one I dont want). That cartoon only starred Sonic, Tails, and Robotnik. And it does bring memories back i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. So nobody has any links or something?

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 05-15-2004, 05:31 PM
Dunno if you still want it...but is this the series you're after? http://www.tvtome.com/AdventuresofSonictheHedgehog/eplist.html

You can download episodes 1-5 on suprnova.org if you go the the anime section, then click on misc...and scroll down (not very far down) if you wanna see how many seeds there are. http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/1368/AoStH1-5.torrent

So is this the one you were after or is it one of the others you described?

NM
Sun, 05-16-2004, 09:22 PM
Swallow Your Soul, nope, that wasnt the one I was talking about. The links you gave are the ones that have the Sonic Sez thing in it. The one I'm after stars ALL of Sonic's friends like Princess Sally, Rotor, Bunnie Rabbot, Antoine, etc. The links you provided only star Sonic, Tails, and Robotnik.

AkimichiChouji
Tue, 05-18-2004, 10:06 PM
heh, i have the #1 comic to the sonic the hedgehog series your talking about...its where i believe something about tails doing something and talking about "arch nemsis" and what that means etc..

i also have the flashy Super Sonic vs Hyper Knuckles issue which was also awesome!

NM
Wed, 05-19-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by: AkimichiChouji
heh, i have the #1 comic to the sonic the hedgehog series your talking about...its where i believe something about tails doing something and talking about "arch nemsis" and what that means etc..

i also have the flashy Super Sonic vs Hyper Knuckles issue which was also awesome!

Hey, you collect the comics to? Same here.

NM
Mon, 05-24-2004, 07:17 PM
hey you guys, i found the one i was lookin for! Good old SuprNova. http://server.mesi.com.ar:81/061.html. Go to that site. When you get there, press Ctrl + F, then type in SatAM. That was the shorter name for the Sonic cartoon I was looking for. If anyone is gonna download it, hope you enjoy it!

HaZMaTiK
Tue, 05-25-2004, 10:24 AM
cool site thx for link yea i remember the show your talking about i think with the letters in the name sonic getting popped like a balloon by the green robot with the drill on his nose if i am not mistaking and all those chilli dogs sonic liked

AkimichiChouji
Tue, 05-25-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster

Originally posted by: AkimichiChouji

Hey, you collect the comics to? Same here.

When i lived in calgary i collected them
but i moved to Toronto 8 years ago

and i could never find them again i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

it was sad

I own sonic 1,2,3 and sonic spinball for sega genesis too i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122
Wed, 05-26-2004, 09:15 PM
cant beat a good sonic show

Assertn
Thu, 05-27-2004, 01:27 AM
wait, nothing comes up when i searched for "SatAM"
did they take it down? i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

i remember watching "the badass" sonic series, and getting to the part where snivley takes over.....too bad they never continued it
although wasnt there another series with the same style and some of the same characters that had a green hedgehog in there as well? I think he played guitar or something

NM
Thu, 05-27-2004, 01:39 PM
Assertn, that link takes u to another mirror of suprnova. Try this one:
http://server.mesi.com.ar:81/061.html

EDIT: If that link doesnt work (I hope it does), I can email you the torrent file. Just tell me your email address and I'll send it to ya ASAP. And Assertn, that Sonic series that has the green hedgehog is the Sonic Underground series. I believe that green hedgehog is Sonic's brother called Mania and he also has a sister called Sonia. The three of them of their own rock group or something like that. The suprnova site also has the Underground series as well. Just hope the link I posted works.