PDA

View Full Version : Question

Zhan
Tue, 04-27-2004, 03:36 AM
Hey I'm not too sure if this was posted before and I can't be bothered looking. Do any of you guys understand when Kakashi said the third left something precious to them when he was talking to naruto in the funeral? What did the third leave?

Cal_kashi
Tue, 04-27-2004, 03:42 AM
I believe he was talking about the will of fire, that one of the flashbacks had spoken of, but i could be completely wrong, i haven't watched it in a while and i've been up far to long doing my EE lab work... btw does anybody know what the smallest (n) is such that a summation of k = 0 -> n of e^(i*5k*pi/6) = 0?
if so i would greatly appreciate it =P

IamSpazzy
Tue, 04-27-2004, 11:23 AM
The answer is 11

You can either use a program like matlab to look at the summation of the series, or expand e^(i*x) as
cos x + i sin x and work from there.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 04-27-2004, 11:26 AM
Muchas Gracias Senior Spazzy

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-27-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by: ZhanZhao
Hey I'm not too sure if this was posted before and I can't be bothered looking. Do any of you guys understand when Kakashi said the third left something precious to them when he was talking to naruto in the funeral? What did the third leave?

He just said that Naruto would understand it one day.

To which Naruto answered, I think somewhat I understand it.
Or something to that effect.
One question for you, though:
Do you save your episodes or just watch and delete them?

Zhan
Wed, 04-28-2004, 03:00 PM
Well I still don't really get it...I thought kakshi was talking about konohamaru at first...but then i thought "hey, thats not right...."

Well I save them on my computer and after I have like a batch of eppys I burn them on cd and delete them off my com.

Kafkar
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:00 PM
With all other series I save um up, burn um to dvds, and delete them. However, I keep all naruto episodes on my comp at all times. Actually, I have all of them on my laptop as well, and burned on dvds i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

3 Versions so I hopefully wont have to worry about losin them i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

LostAngel
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:54 PM
Hmm I took it as if he meant that he left everyone what was precious to them, he was refering to there home, by giving his life to protect their home and families. and that maybe Kakashi didn't think that Naruto would completely understand that because he was to young. But when you get older you realize what is most precious to people... you home and the ones you love. So that is why Naruto understood that a little bit. But if he meant something more than that we will find out later even though I just think that is what he meant. Bc if he didn't do that to Orchi, Orchi would of killed everyone... the sand nins themselves said they where suppose to kill everyone including women and children. Thanks to the 3rd he was able to keep what was precious as in home and family. I could be wrong but that is how I think of it.