PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Ice cream

Himura_san
Tue, 04-27-2004, 12:29 AM
This stuff just does not sound appetizing!
http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/japano/0207/ice-cream/1.html

Stoopider
Tue, 04-27-2004, 06:54 AM
You should see those Japanese Shit Fetish Ice creams. Urgh.

Xollence
Tue, 04-27-2004, 07:31 AM
You ever try those ice cream with dough cover outside it? Sooooo good, especially the peach flavored ones.

ComeComeParadise
Tue, 04-27-2004, 09:00 AM
Prawn flavored...with bodies of prawns inside the ice cream...holy fuck thats amazing.

itachi_
Tue, 04-27-2004, 10:30 AM
Oro? I heard that the japanese hardly eating any dairy products..., milk?

Stoopider
Tue, 04-27-2004, 01:26 PM
Yeah. I like Deep Fried Ice Cream!! I have no idea how they make those. Crunchy fried batter on the outside. Yummy ice cream on the inside.

ComeComeParadise
Tue, 04-27-2004, 01:45 PM
Oh god. I could live on Fried Ice Cream

AkimichiChouji
Tue, 04-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Oh man deep friend icecream i havent had any in like 4 years...mmmm
In Japan they have like 7 different companies that make flavoured water because the water there isnt too great (as with the milk) well im not 100% sure on the milk part.

but apparently if you drink this one companies water you will get super powers in baseball and hit homeruns that pass through neighbouring towns....AWESOME

r3n
Tue, 04-27-2004, 02:04 PM
gotta try that squid ice cream i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

*w00t* 700th post

Swallow Your Soul
Tue, 04-27-2004, 02:43 PM
Vile........just...vile... i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

I'd probably consider trying the cactus flavour (though that'd probably still be horrible) but all the others sound horrendous...

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 04-28-2004, 04:14 PM
i have no comment...............................

Himura_san
Wed, 04-28-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by: AkimichiChouji
In Japan they have like 7 different companies that make flavoured water because the water there isnt too great (as with the milk) well im not 100% sure on the milk part.

but apparently if you drink this one companies water you will get super powers in baseball and hit homeruns that pass through neighbouring towns....AWESOME

Is it called Gatorade by any chance?

lionheart1012000
Wed, 04-28-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by: Swallow Your Soul
Vile........just...vile... i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

I'd probably consider trying the cactus flavour (though that'd probably still be horrible) but all the others sound horrendous...

actually the cactus flavor may not be so bad. my sis brought me some cactus jam when she came back from her vacation in vegas. and i must admit the stuff was quite good. the cactus itself isnt that good though...odd texture, but still edible to say the least...well thats my opinion.

AkimichiChouji
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by: Himura_san

Originally posted by: AkimichiChouji

Is it called Gatorade by any chance?

No actually....i think i have the bottle around here somewhere...but i cant find it...i found some pokemon candy, free samples of kleenex and fans.....all my pics i took while in japan...hmmm...nope can't find the bottle....i should put up a website of my trip to Japan...ya that would be a good idea...

Mut
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:44 AM
anyone been to a hibachi restaurant? they have desserts where they fry the ice cream covered in some batter. it's really good.

AkimichiChouji
Thu, 04-29-2004, 05:55 AM
My favourite restaurant in Japan i dunno the name of it but it was in Osaka and there was a turnstyle dealy that went around each table with little plates of food and each palted was colour coated for hot spicy and mild etc....and you would put the plate when your done with it through this little slot and it counted your plates and thats how you would get paid...mm 64 plates to myself..i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Evil_Sasuke
Sun, 05-16-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by: Xollence
You ever try those ice cream with dough cover outside it? Sooooo good, especially the peach flavored ones.

Your talking about moochi! That stuff is awsome. Just stay far away from the GREEN TEA flavor!