PDA

View Full Version : Itachi vs Orochimaru will happen

Hokage-IV
Mon, 04-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Prediction .. repeat... only prediction.....

To people who thinks Sasuke will come back to konoha in this arc... most likely it wont happen..

In this arc Naruto will fail or be interupted to save Sasuke and Orchimaru wont die anytime soon.There will be a time jump after this arc or shortly after. Sasuke will become villian for awhile and eventually his body will be taken by orochimaru, perhaps he realized or was convinced by orochimaru there goal is similiar cuz i think for the forbidden technique to work they must be willing to do so. Both want to kill Itachi and Orco also want rest of the Akatsuki. The forbidden techinque oro does to take over a new body, it doesnt kill the current soul but combine with Oro. This is why Kimmaro also wants Oro to take over his body or he is crazy and want some maniac to kill him and take his body. Eventually after Orochimaru taken over Sasuke's body he will encounter or go after Itachi . Oro/Sasuke will kill Itachi in a huge battle thus moving the plot where Sasuke completed his revenge . Where now he subconciously realized it was a mistake and wants out. End of this arc , Naruto will rescue Sasuke by fighting Oro/Sasuke and by then Naruto has become crazy Ninja and perhaps uses Sealing technique or modification of the 4th sealing technique to save Sasuke.
There is many variation to this but something like that.

Meanwhile, during this, Gaara and Naruto will have a special bond and become companions. Specially how they portrayed episode 79 . Not only they have Kyubi and Shukaku inside in common but they also foreshadowed Naruto's lineage and portrayed how they are so similiar. Gaara's father, Kazekage perform a jutsu so Gaara is possesed and Yondaime perform a jutsu so Naruto has Kyubi inside of him.

when you subtract a main character to become a villian which i think sasuke will be for awhile then you have to add a main companion for Naruto. (something like vegeta and goku and shino and the rest are like yamacha and krllen etc..)I think Gaara will be that when the story develops and eventually side by side they will be fighting off akatsuki during the subplots. For they are both wanted by akatsuki.

During Akatsuki arc which will be long and inconsistant arc, Jiraryia will die but not by Itachi but some one higher and stronger than Itachi. So does Tsnuade but not during battle for her but shortly after when she consume all her life energy when she released her seal and passed her limitations. Thus opens the door for Naruto to become Hokage... after he destroys akatsuki

my 2 cents..

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 04-26-2004, 02:57 PM
I don't think Sasuke will kill Itachi. None of the genins have killed anyone to date. Someone else may kill Itachi, someone like Oro, but it will not be Sasuke. Yes, I agree, the battle will occur. It's just a matter of time now. Maybe by next year (real time).

Hotsuma
Mon, 04-26-2004, 03:02 PM
Please just shut up.

Azure
Mon, 04-26-2004, 04:23 PM
Quote!!
"that is just a dream to wish for ... becuase he is even stronger then myself"
140: page 5...
oro talking about if he only had itachi....
so.. tell me again... how is oro supposed to kill itachi again??
prolly the other way around... if they would fight...

don't want cents.. got yen?

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 04-26-2004, 05:35 PM
As I have stated, none of the genins has ever killed anyone. Sasuke won't be the first. Therefore, Sasuke beats Itachi to a pulp, but spares his life. Sasuke leaves and at that moment Oro takes Itachi's body.

There you have it.

Sets the stage for:
Sasuke vs Oro
Naruto vs. head of Akatsuki

Hotsuma
Mon, 04-26-2004, 06:03 PM
And then out of nowhere, Mr. T's helluva fast 1982 GMC custom van rolls in and makes everything in Naruto road kill.

Boogster
Mon, 04-26-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma
Please just shut up.

Why the outburst?

If you have decided you don't like conversation, then why on earth are you a member of a forum?

Jman
Mon, 04-26-2004, 06:17 PM
Itachi>Oro

Quote!!
"that is just a dream to wish for ... becuase he is even stronger then myself"
140: page 5...

Nuff said

kilzo
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:10 PM
Something wrong Hotsuma? I've only seen you go around complaining lately, talk to me Hotsuma, keeping the feelings inside only kills us.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:17 PM
It's withdrawal symptoms from the week before. I know what he's going through. Two weeks ago they had re-runs of the A-Team on the history channel. Just can't get enough of B.A. Baracus.

jing
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Hotsuma is thinking about hiten's post

"I don't think Sasuke will kill Itachi. None of the genins have killed anyone to date. Someone else may kill Itachi, someone like Oro, but it will not be Sasuke. Yes, I agree, the battle will occur. It's just a matter of time now. Maybe by next year (real time). "

Of course sasuke will kill Itachi.

kilzo
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:21 PM
good, i could really care less about either of the two Uchahi-whatever guys. Itachi is getting too much spotlight for such little amount of fighting.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 04-26-2004, 08:21 PM
Itachi x Oro?
Would be nice if they killed each other and took Sasuke and Sakura in the process.
One can dream, ain't it???

kappamaki
Mon, 04-26-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugi
Therefore, Sasuke beats Itachi to a pulp, but spares his life. Sasuke leaves and at that moment Oro takes Itachi's body.

You know, out of all the predictions I've heard, I actually really like this one. It would be interesting if Kishimoto actually did this.

The worse prediction I've heard is that the Uchihas were running a prostitution ring, and Itachi slaughtered every one because he was sick of being a whore i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif The things some people think of.

Shin_Naruto
Mon, 04-26-2004, 10:10 PM
Naruto is going to catch up to Sasuke and get beaten to a pulp. Sasuke is going to use him as a measuring stick.

I'd love to jump ahead a short ammount of time and not know what tricks (multiple.. 1 trick was great this arc... but must have more) everyone has learned in that time

I dont want to see Sakura learning how to Summon Slugs
I dont want to see Sasuke as Oro's slave
I dont want to see Naruto think about Sasuke every 30 secs

The next time Naruto meets Itachi you can bet Sasuke will be there and Naruto can play the -Your family may have been killed in the past but you have a new one now. If you walk away from it youre no better then Itachi.- card. he may play it earlier... but that wouldnt allow Sasuke to get away and learn the Snake Summoning or any other jutsu coolness He may play it, earlier Sasuke could leave, and play the 'I dont have a family - I've never known a brother. The only family I have is the one hes made... making you my brother' type deal the next time around...

just a few thoughts at least

a few 'not going to happens':
Gaara isnt going to become a leaf ninja or Narutos new best friend. They arn't going to skip off and have happy adventures together.

Sasuke will not spare Itachi's life... its the only thing he lives for.

Sasuke will not let Oro take over his body. Only a piece of the old person remains... their personality gets erased... only dreams and ambitions remain

BakaShinji
Mon, 04-26-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by: kappamaki

Therefore, Sasuke beats Itachi to a pulp, but spares his life. Sasuke leaves and at that moment Oro takes Itachi's body.

You know, out of all the predictions I've heard, I actually really like this one. It would be interesting if Kishimoto actually did this.

The worse prediction I've heard is that the Uchihas were running a prostitution ring, and Itachi slaughtered every one because he was sick of being a whore i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif The things some people think of.

I agree. This does sound pretty good. Oro using Sasuke's body to get Itachi.

btw. what's wrong with the prostitution ring idea?

Hotsuma
Tue, 04-27-2004, 12:12 AM
It's withdrawal symptoms from the week before. I know what he's going through. Two weeks ago they had re-runs of the A-Team on the history channel. Just can't get enough of B.A. Baracus.

Damn dude, how'd you guess?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-27-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by: Shin_Naruto
Naruto is going to catch up to Sasuke and get beaten to a pulp. Sasuke is going to use him as a measuring stick.

Sasuke will not let Oro take over his body. Only a piece of the old person remains... their personality gets erased... only dreams and ambitions remain

Sasuke beaten Naruto? I guess we're not reading the same manga.
Sasuke resisting Oro? Same guess.
Sasuke personality is as weak as his power. Maybe the reason that he lacks power is his weak personality.
He is too jealous, too obsessed, and wants a shortcut. He doesn't have time to realized he should first look for power inside himself, independent of others.
One thing I agree. I don't want Naruto thinking about Sasuke every thirty seconds.
Naruto *does* have his own problems, and apparently Itachi is biggest of them, right now.
IMO, this whole Saske tag game is leaving Naruto extremely open to whomever wants to attack him.

Kurapica
Tue, 04-27-2004, 01:03 PM
I guess Sasuke will have to show some kind of strength otherwise he is too far behind of Naruto, but i don't believe he will be able to beat Itachi. Itachi is really strong and even with orochimaru's seals Sasuke doesn't stand a chance against (probably) one of the strongest Sharingan users known yet.

Shin_Naruto
Tue, 04-27-2004, 01:29 PM
I do believe we are i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I -have- to believe hes more powerful right now... if hes weaker then Naruto still then this arc would piss me off =P and ive loved it a lot more then most people have.
The see-saw of power will continue between the two... Sasuke has taken a shortcut to gain temporary power. I would hope that means he would be a little bit tougher then before he decided to hop in the barrel.

Sasuke can resist Oro if hes offered a better deal. I think Kishimoto has a strong family value mindset... The villains all share a similar trait
Haku's family tried to kill him = a bad guy you feel for
Gaara's life w/o any love from a family member = a bad guy you fear
Itachi kills off his family = worst bad guy
Naruto has no family except for the people hes gained = best character
Sasuke has no family / seeks to kill his only other family member = ..... what would you say here?

Mut
Wed, 04-28-2004, 03:03 PM
that is the most incoherent prediction. ever.

lol, sasuke can't be taken over by orochimaru. it just can't happen. and why would orochimaru want the rest of akatsuki? they're all voluntary members, they can leave any time they want like how orochimaru did. and i just can't see jiraiya or tsunade dying, especially jiraiya and ESPECIALLY someone stronger than itachi getting introduced to the story line. if that were to happen, naruto and gang better be extremely powerful... and by extremely powerful, i mean, god-like.

Gods_Son
Wed, 04-28-2004, 03:08 PM
Orochimaru already says that Itachi is stronger, so fighting him would just be suicide. Even though it probably won't happen, I'm hoping Orochimaru just gets killed soon, after Kabuto finally betrays him.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-28-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by: Shin_Naruto
I
Sasuke has no family / seeks to kill his only other family member = ..... what would you say here?

I'd say, get over it, kid, and grown up. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Marry Sakura, even if you don't like her and go raise some small Uchihas, in the meanwhile leaving us alone. Yeah, it can be a problem, in the long run... dozen of little annoying Uchihas, but will solve the problem for now.
I think the fact that Sasuke lost his family doesn't justify him being so arrogant and annoying and jealous. Especially now, that he had friends.He should have relied on them to support him emotionally instead of trying to kill one of them and sheesh, I even feel sorry for Sakura, looking at the way he treats her.

Gaara was just a psycho killer, and huh, he didn't know any better. Haku was a totally sweet and lovely kid. He was just on the wrong side. No comments about Itachi-nii-chan, let's just say, that, after all they belong to the same family.
As for powerful those Sound four were all on level 2 and got/are getting their asses royally kicked by genins.
In any case, IMO, Saske-kun has no excuse for his obnoxious behavior.

Naruto_-_Kun
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:17 AM
rofl with the recent happenings of the manga the story has reallllly changed and is now open to a wide range of interpretations.......ill write up somewhere rofl

Sooks
Thu, 05-13-2004, 09:23 PM
I also believe Jiraryia will die eventually and I think it will be by Itachi. I believe Naruto will some how overwhelm Itachi with his chakra from the kyubi and kill him (i'm making a big assumption here, because I personally believe the way we've seen Naruto utalize kyubi up to this point, is nothing compared to the actual power the kyubi posesses and I believe in this fight he will utalize the kyubi's chakra 10x to current standards), and Sasuke will never forgive Naruto for this because his life's purpose was to avenge the Uchiha clan, and he was never strong enough to do it.

I believe Gaara and Naruto will become companions, they might not actually converse with one another on a regular basis, but they will both have a certain level of respect for each other and develope a bond. I then believe Sasuke will kill or severely pummel Gaara and many other people close to naruto, then the battle between Naruto and Sasuke will take place and it will be amazing.

Atleast thats what I think will happen, but who the hell really knows whats gonna happen.

P.S. Also somewhere along the line, Itachi will kill Orochimaru for corrupting Sasuke and not allowing him to gain power through the methods he sees fit and also Orochimaru's alternative reasoning of taking his body.

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 05-16-2004, 07:14 PM
In ep 83, there is some additional dialogue that seems to indicate that Itachi+Kisame would have a VERY tough time with Jiraiya .. although they *could* also be talking about Kyuubi Naruto. Imho they are talking about Jiraiya though, considering how easily Oro punked Kyuubi Naruto last time .. so it's probably Jiraiya they were discussing. The exact quotes are in the ep 83 thread towards the end, and basically they said flat out ... that fighting him would lead to BOTH of them dying, and in the best case, they would try to take Jiraiya with them (maybe a suicide technique?).

Interesting i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

So no, I don't think Jiraiya will be killed by Itachi .. I DO, however, believe that we will eventually see Sasuke kill Itachi, it's the whole reason for his character's existence. The only kink in that plan is that it will take quite a while before Sasuke gets strong enough .. I doubt CS2 will do much for him i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

EDIT : With Itachi admitting that he is weaker than Jiraiya .. there almost HAS to be a new high-level villain introduced to replace Oro when he finally goes out (hopefully soon). I've been predicting this for a while now, and indications are getting better. My $ is on the as-yet unknown members of Akatsuki.

Mut
Sun, 05-16-2004, 09:16 PM
i can't wait til kisame asks why a retreat is necessary from jiraiya is necessary for itachi. THAT'LL SHUT THE ANIME NOOBS UP.

and i don't see any of the sannins dying except orochimaru and he'll die by naruto. i still think orochimaru will be naruto's final villian. i think it's totally possible since orochimaru got his body back so he is live and kicking.

EDIT: response to below:

no one is scared. itachi retreated because he and kisame were in no rush of capturing naruto not because they were afraid of jiraiya. only 'cool' thing we haven't seen jiraiya do is use the rasengan on an actual person (against that noob didn't count, it was too weak).

Lenas
Sun, 05-16-2004, 10:26 PM
I just want to know why Itachi seems to be afraid of going against Juraiya. The only time we saw them face off, yeah, Itachi ran away, but Juraiya didnt exactly do something spectacular. I want to know WHY Itachi is scared of him. What can Juraiya do that we haven't seen yet?