PDA

View Full Version : Kishimoto's concept art of future Naruto, Sasuke.

CapsuleCorpJX
Mon, 04-26-2004, 08:57 AM
Pictures are over 200k, so click on the link to look at them.

Picture of future sasuke (I think), cover page of chapter 24:
http://www.unc.edu/~capsule/Images/futureSaske24.jpg

Picture of future naruto, cover page of chapter 200:
http://www.unc.edu/~capsule/Images/futureNaruto200.jpg

Do you guys think kishimoto is serious about making his characters this way? If Sasuke really uses the snake as his summoning animal, would that make him a future villain?

Jman
Mon, 04-26-2004, 09:03 AM
nah i think it's just random depictions of them. he's done this many times before. perhaps you've seen it before like the a picture he did of a slightly older looking naruto dressed up with a chunnin vest.

Toruxxx
Mon, 04-26-2004, 09:53 AM
nah i dun think thats what they wil end up like kishimoto always done pics like that so i dun think they will

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 04-26-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by: CapsuleCorpJX

Do you guys think kishimoto is serious about making his characters this way? If Sasuke really uses the snake as his summoning animal, would that make him a future villain?

Well, if he becomes a villain, lets hope that Sakura joins him. That will make Naruto's mission to get rid of him a hundred times easier.

sangai
Mon, 04-26-2004, 11:32 AM
these are just manga covers and sorta reflect what the character might become, like skills or other things. it would be cool if sasuke looked like that sure. but naruto there are tons of other drawings that kishimoto has done that make more since like the one of naruto in the chuunin uniform.

RangeOfHakke
Mon, 04-26-2004, 03:03 PM
can you post or give the link to naruto in the chunin vest? or tell me where i could see it?

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 04-26-2004, 03:07 PM
Are bandages in fashion? Damn I thought this was feudal Japan, not B.C. Egypt.

Jman
Mon, 04-26-2004, 06:05 PM
a bit off topic but,

"ANYWAY! I'm not here to say all this which would bore the casual fan, what I want to say is, in page six, one of the doctors bears an uncanny resemblance to Kakashi. He wears a surgical mask over his face, has a vertical scar over his left eye, and his left eye looks as though as if he's using a Sharingan. Sources suggest that Kakashi was frustrated at Kishimoto for his lack of appearance in recent chapters of Naruto, and has begged Togashi to increase his exposure for him."

Kakashi Hunter X Hunter cameo -don't quote picture-
http://www.littlecooldude.com/~animemaster/kakcameo1.jpg
-don't quote picture-

kilzo
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:16 PM
Im seeing alot of Sasuke with snakes, Naruto -> Frogs, and Sakura -> Slugs.

Now i know they are symbolic of the 3, but im getting the vibe that maybe alittle later on, these 3 may learn the summons from the 3? Dunno my prediction, im thinking the other two nins might come around and teach the other two somehow.

Shin_Naruto
Mon, 04-26-2004, 09:21 PM
The current consensus is that Sasuke will get to Oro and learn snake summoning from him. in chapter 179 they if the curse seal evolves it will take away sasuke's free will and he will be oro's slave...

where his style goes from there is anyones guess...

i think that means sakura needs to get on the ball and learn some medical from Tsunada... become somewhat usefull for somebody

BakaShinji
Mon, 04-26-2004, 11:47 PM
wow - i didn't realize the second pic was future naruto. (until anbupawn colorized it =))

i thought it was kimimaro heh heh, seeing how it was near the cliffhanger where he was about to appear

anyways - what's wrong with long long headbands? the 4th had one.

kilzo
Tue, 04-27-2004, 12:08 AM
anyways - what's wrong with long long headbands? the 4th had one.

.... you mean the third...?

Kurapica
Tue, 04-27-2004, 01:10 PM
I like that Sasuke pic, the naruto pic kinda sucks and im sure it isn't Kishimoto's reflection of what is ahead of us.

CapsuleCorpJX
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by: Kurapica
I like that Sasuke pic, the naruto pic kinda sucks and im sure it isn't Kishimoto's reflection of what is ahead of us.

You crazy? Naruto looks bad ass in that picture. The way his bandages act like the nine tails. And the fact that he's all covered up makes him look like he's trying to contain his overwhelming power. I mean the ground is tearing up while he's attacking.

KakashiSensei
Thu, 05-06-2004, 11:32 AM
uhh the second pic isnt Naruto. Its Kimimaru

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:04 PM
I don't think it's Naruto OR Kimi, look at the eyes .. and then the hair. The bandaged character shares traits of both, I think it was just Kishimoto having fun messing around ..

Mut
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by: KakashiSensei
uhh the second pic isnt Naruto. Its Kimimaru

that's not kimimaro dude.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Sasuke looks badass in that pic.Hopefully when he drops the attitude and starts to become more badass like his brother,he'll get the looks to go with it.

Assertn
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:39 PM
i think i see some whiskers on the character in the second pic

in any case.....the picture of naruto as a chuunin was cooler

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 05-06-2004, 04:43 PM
that sasuke pics looks nice, if someone were to color it it would be awsome

Vagabond
Thu, 05-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by: RangeOfHakke
can you post or give the link to naruto in the chunin vest? or tell me where i could see it?

here (http://VagabondLBD.mediahalo.com/image/fi2411639a.upload/chapter096_02.jpg)

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 05-06-2004, 05:30 PM
Yeah Naruto looks awesome in the Chuunin gear, he also looked pretty cool in the black funeral robe for the 3rd's funeral. I still hope that he gets a new style, since it seems he is growing up fast, I think that 2 years is long enough to have worn that insane orange jumpsuit.

Seriously, why would a ninja wear orange rofl .. it would be so hard to avoid detection while glowing like a 2nd sun i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

AlbinoFury
Thu, 05-06-2004, 05:34 PM
the original pic thats in argument whether its naruto or kimi or whoever, theirs proof that its naruto in inanes release of ch 213 anbupawn did a coloring, look at that and then tell me its not naruto.

Mut
Thu, 05-06-2004, 06:09 PM
i believe it's naruto but anbupawn's coloring shouldn't validate the possibility of that being a specific person.

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 05-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Yeah I still think Kishimoto was just messing around. I don't see the possibility of Naruto changing his hairstyle completely, nor do I see Kimimaro suddenly getting different eyes. It's just a fun drawing, like if I drew a pic of a 4 door 350z or something ..

PSJ
Wed, 05-12-2004, 02:47 PM
i would like sasuke to become a villian. that would be nice, but i dont think they will look like they do on those pics.

Mut
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
i would like sasuke to become a villian. that would be nice, but i dont think they will look like they do on those pics.

i think we will definitely see sasuke as a villian... he has already made up his mind turned to the darkside =0

EpoC
Thu, 05-13-2004, 02:43 PM
damn sasuke is watchin to much starwars, to much influened by anakin.

EDIT: hell naruto looks baddas in chunnin west and the way to cover his awful haircut.