PDA

View Full Version : What about Naruto Narutimett Hero on Playstation 2 ??

kamuishiro
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:57 PM
yo,

so do u know if Naruto Narutimete Hero will be release in a US version ?? if it will be, when ??
there are web site like http://ps2.ign.com/objects/611/611692.html?ui=gamefinder write an US version will be release, can u confirm it ??

I hope u will answer me
Thanks for all !!!

sangai
Mon, 04-26-2004, 12:50 AM
the chance of it coming to the us are ar slim. at the moment naruto is unliscensed and there is really not a big enought market to bring it to the US but. eventually, when naruot is brought to the US it will be good well the games at least.

at the moment no naruto games will not be coming to the US.

XwingRob
Mon, 04-26-2004, 01:22 AM
It would be silly to bring this game to the US. I mean how big in the fanbase of Naruto over here at the moment? 30000 people? Actually, I guess more since Shonen Jump publishes Naruto manga.

sangai
Mon, 04-26-2004, 01:28 AM
its at most 50,000 people.

MemnochTheCaT
Mon, 04-26-2004, 05:09 AM
Hehehe when Naruto gets licensed its gonna be HUGE! It will be really kinda surreal to see Naruto merchandise being sold everywhere .. but I think it won't be happening until at least late next year .. at least I hope!

Raven
Mon, 04-26-2004, 08:00 AM
Once everyone starts loving it and quoting it and it becomes mainstream, it'll lose all its charm. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Jman
Mon, 04-26-2004, 10:03 AM
when naruto gets licensed & officially hits U.S. shores, hopefully it will not be desecrated as so many good series have been.

EDIT: And speaking of naruto games, anyone saw that preview in inane's chapter 213 for the new naruto gba game?

sangai
Mon, 04-26-2004, 11:34 AM
yeah the graphics look alot better then the previous. you get to fight shukaku and stuff. im really looking forward to obtaining the game one way or another.

also it looks like you can be rock lee.

Assertn
Mon, 04-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Once everyone starts loving it and quoting it and it becomes mainstream, it'll lose all its charm. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

nah, but they'll only know the bad quotes.....like "hyper doppleganger technique!"

ssjtrunks585
Tue, 05-04-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Hehehe when Naruto gets licensed its gonna be HUGE! It will be really kinda surreal to see Naruto merchandise being sold everywhere .. but I think it won't be happening until at least late next year .. at least I hope!

it will be huge...except for when it comes out dubbed...you wanna know what dubbing does to GREAT anime (most prolly know, as i dont think im the only otaku who visits these boards)...then check out Kiki's Delivery Service, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Chobits, and...hell...even the 3 DRAGONBALL series were at least better in japanese...

as for merchandising, i think if Naruto T-shirts and such come out, im gonna be spending a LOT more money on Naruto stuff than i don on anything else, as i currently wish the weeks of my life away waiting for the next Naruto Anime Episode / Manga Chapter to come out...sigh, being a loser is entertaining, but lonely i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

kilzo
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Reminder guys, if im not mistaken, once the naruto stuff hits US shores, theres going to be copyright laws that come into play which may hinder the free fansubbing/videos online/etc.

So i think its best til the anime's over with or near the end.

rockmanj
Tue, 05-04-2004, 06:37 PM
actually, i heard that the game is comin out in the us at the end of this year...according to EGM anyway