PDA

View Full Version : 213 by Inane released

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 04-25-2004, 09:56 PM
go get it at narutofan.com

Jman
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:09 PM
thnks for the tip off
seems like the chapter even includes a page with preview of another naruto gba game.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:25 PM
Good chapter, thanks for the heads up

Hotsuma
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
Good chapter, thanks for the heads up

Thanks dude.

Man, this chapter was awesome. Kankuro is actually cool now.

I freaking can't wait to see Gaara take out the trash.

originalkrn
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:02 PM
man i love temari's sexy no jutsu. That chapter rocked. Gaara is a bad ass.

Assertn
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:06 PM
hmm.....im beginning to like bakafish's translations a little more though....some of the things inane translate doesnt make as much sense as their's does, like tayuya saying "she's our destined enemy", or kankuro saying "getting close to that black ant so carelessly isnt good"

RESPONSE TO BELOW: well tayuya says "she's like a natural enemy to me, that damn bitch" (which makes more sense than our destined enemy, since inane's makes it sound like she's capable of wiping out all of the sound 4), and kankuro says "if you carelessly get get close to my kuroari....its hopeless" (kuroari might translate to black ant, but its better to just leave it the original name)

originalkrn
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:08 PM
wat did bakafish's say isntead of those lines cuz i got confused with the ant line lol

^ ahhh i see .. haha that does make much more sense now.. the destined enemy was whack..

XwingRob
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:30 PM
Awww....no Naruto next week. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Raven
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:45 PM
Heh, and after waiting a week for this one too.... oh well, *goes and does some uni work*

obake
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:51 PM
Yeah, I'm kinda torn. Bakafish's translation seems to be better, but the overall quality and typesetting of Inane's is a lot better. Also, I don't remember the Inane translations being this, well, funky. Maybe there's a new guy doing them or something.

Slick chapter, though.

makkura
Mon, 04-26-2004, 01:01 PM
well in case you are torn between the two, just take the page you like and replace it.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 04-26-2004, 03:18 PM
Too much talk in this release. Actually that's all they did.

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 05-04-2004, 08:56 AM
Yeah this week they better have a lot of action.

It seems like they will probably take like two chapters each for these fights now. Then the big one between Sasuke and Naruto at the end...

Hakeem_21
Tue, 05-04-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
hmm.....im beginning to like bakafish's translations a little more though....some of the things inane translate doesnt make as much sense as their's does, like tayuya saying "she's our destined enemy", or kankuro saying "getting close to that black ant so carelessly isnt good"

RESPONSE TO BELOW: well tayuya says "she's like a natural enemy to me, that damn bitch" (which makes more sense than our destined enemy, since inane's makes it sound like she's capable of wiping out all of the sound 4), and kankuro says "if you carelessly get get close to my kuroari....its hopeless" (kuroari might translate to black ant, but its better to just leave it the original name)

Now i know which of inane or Bakafish i should read in the next chapter....