PDA

View Full Version : How is Anime Made?

Souichiro_Nagi
Sun, 04-25-2004, 09:46 PM
Okay, I have been very curious to how anime is produced. For an example, does the creator of Flame of Recca (Anzai Nobuyuki), the manga artist and author, also draw and plan the anime? Or do the manga artists ask a person to do it? Im confused and not sure how this whole thing goes, can someone please tell me how this all works? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Kite666
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:58 PM
It depends on the company that picks up the rights to the managa. If we pray really hard the company may let the original Mangaka help plan the series, character design, etc. To the extent of control they have is limited by the production company. If it's not a manga then the company that makes it has total control over it like Gianax as a company came up with Furi kuri and produced ther series and the Manga. The director of the anime has control over character design and story. It's just like makeing a movie but much better longer and time consuming, Well I hope this helps. If some one finds any of this to be wrong please corect me but I confident that this is corect.