PDA

View Full Version : Lovely anime

askar_trent
Sun, 04-25-2004, 08:56 PM
Can somebody recommend me a lovely anime? Somewhat as lovely and funny as fruits basket, matantei loki ragnarok, daa daa daa, chitchana yukitsukai sugar and dnangel.

n_n please.

Munsu
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:09 PM
get some Love Hina if you havent seen it yet, Onegai Teacher and Twins also

Edit: Forgot about Kare Kano... also very good

Death BOO Z
Mon, 04-26-2004, 09:57 AM
Mahou tsukai no koto (things which are important for a mage \ Someday's dreamers) should be quite good and lovely... i haven't seen the anime but I remember the manga to be very captivaiting, i read it all in one run...

Kare Kano isn't just very good, it's one of the best animes i've seen... good comedy and good romance, but above that, great charecters!

edit: fixed the jappenese name.

Himura_san
Mon, 04-26-2004, 12:19 PM
Kare Kano!!!

I seriously thought I would never get into highschool romance anime but this one
is the sole exception. It's that good!

Munsu
Mon, 04-26-2004, 12:43 PM
It might not be that funny, but you might also want to try out March Parade.... it is a 12 episode Mecha anime, but in reality it's a school romance anime, the Mecha action is very limited

AkimichiChouji
Mon, 04-26-2004, 02:39 PM
Love hina, To Heart, Digi Charat, Ah My Goddess

those 4 are all great

FriedBunny
Mon, 04-26-2004, 05:57 PM
I suppose it could be that I'm just not a fan of mainstream romance and/or schoolkids animes, but it pains me when I try and watch Love Hina.

Kare Kano, on the other hand, was skillfully done (and highly recommended), both in manga and anime form.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:25 PM
oh, you might want to try stellvia of the universe...
it's quite lovely and good, just get through the medicore start and you won't be able to stop...

if you want, you can check Maburaho, it's an echhi hermem anime, you might like the style or not, but it was entertaining for me... at most points

as I said before, Kare Kano and mahou tsukai no koto (avaliable in OGM format) are greatly recomanded as well, espicially Kare Kano.

Rek
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:59 PM
I liked Love Hina, but its biggest use was introduce the characters for Love Hina Again, which I think was better by far... tho, most people think I'm wrong about that -_-

Munsu
Mon, 04-26-2004, 08:04 PM
Actually I agree with you, for me the strength of Love Hina are the final episodes of Love Hina and Love Hina Again, especially the little sister....

AkimichiChouji
Wed, 04-28-2004, 04:30 PM
Finally Love Hina again solved everyones problems in that 3rd episode...bout bloody time too!! *shakes fist*