PDA

View Full Version : Fav Werapon

Shuurai
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:42 PM
My fav weapon is zabuza's sword it rocks and it ressembles cloud sword from final fantasy 7 it also looks incredibly light which is all good what do you think?

wirm
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:45 PM
I liked Dosu's arm brace.

Then again, Shino's bugs were pretty cool too

GhostKaGe
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:52 PM
big sword, small........ zabuza uses it as a suppliment for his lack of manhood

SK
Sun, 04-25-2004, 04:23 PM
Id have to say Enma, like when he turned into that staff.

lionheart1012000
Sun, 04-25-2004, 04:43 PM
the sword that hayate had.

NM
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:14 PM
I dont know if this would be considered a weapon but I liked Gamabunta's water bullets. And Enma turning into a staff was pretty cool to.

The_Fourth
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:15 PM
Gamabuntas dagger, I dont even have to cut you to kill you.

NM
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by: The_Fourth
Gamabuntas dagger, I dont even have to cut you to kill you.

Oh yeah, i forgot about that little devil. Man, his dagger makes Zabuza's look like nothing.

itachi_
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:28 PM
Zabuza's sword is like Sanosuke in Kenshin, they're called something and was actually wielded by a few ppl back then

Rek
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:34 PM
hokay... personally, I think the kunai is the coolest weapon small and stealthy, and can be used for dozens of things...

But one that is personalized... Orochimarus sword... it is sheathless, so it won't get in the way during a fight, or stealthinesstic operation, and it can float, so you don't hafta worry if its knocked out of your hands... and it has no concious thought, so it wont say, " no Rek, I wont turn into a stick because the little kid cut infront of you to buy a movie ticket and now they are sold out of that particular ticket and you want to beat him so much you would have no trouble sticking him into the dollar slot of a root beer machine... its not a good Idea"

Oh, and his sword is heavy... he's just a strong assed mother... remember someone tried to pick it up I think... maybe the guy in the suit... or maybe I'm thinking of Berserk... ::shrug:: its most likely heavy if I'm proven to be wrong

L8r
Sun, 04-25-2004, 06:21 PM
nice new sig and avatar itachi_
on to topic...
i liked the Fuuma Shuriken that saskue used on zabusa
and the The Demon Brothers weapons

r3n
Sun, 04-25-2004, 06:53 PM
windmill shuriken, they look badass and i like how they can fold up

also i like the shurikens that sasuke tied with fishing line, so he could pull them, and grapple oro to the tree. those were seriously cool i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

chaos4ever
Sun, 04-25-2004, 07:19 PM
Too bad the windmill shuriken was only shown once. I'd like to see it being used more often. It just looks damned cool.

Rek
Sun, 04-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Uhm... it's in the opening, and with his new garb so [nods head] wish granted [/wish granted]

Originally posted by: L8r
nice new sig and avatar itachi_
on to topic...
i liked the Fuuma Shuriken that saskue used on zabusa
and the The Demon Brothers weapons

Yes. its a great avatar, I like how he also used his mIRC name in there too

The demon brothers razor chain is good, but think about it, it was foiled by a first year genin...

Plus the whole part about needing a guy that knows you so well he can intuitivly copy your moves is a bit of a hassle.
Not to mention what if one got stronger than the other? Or one was injured?

Tho an interesting tactic for them would be for one to Henge into a spiked ball, and swing it thru a crowd of people till it gets caught on the ground, then he /henges and throws kunai at more enemies, Then the other henges into a spiked ball, and the process continues.

lionheart1012000
Sun, 04-25-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
hokay... personally, I think the kunai is the coolest weapon small and stealthy, and can be used for dozens of things...

But one that is personalized... Orochimarus sword... it is sheathless, so it won't get in the way during a fight, or stealthinesstic operation, and it can float, so you don't hafta worry if its knocked out of your hands... and it has no concious thought, so it wont say, " no Rek, I wont turn into a stick because the little kid cut infront of you to buy a movie ticket and now they are sold out of that particular ticket and you want to beat him so much you would have no trouble sticking him into the dollar slot of a root beer machine... its not a good Idea"

Oh, and his sword is heavy... he's just a strong assed mother... remember someone tried to pick it up I think... maybe the guy in the suit... or maybe I'm thinking of Berserk... ::shrug:: its most likely heavy if I'm proven to be wrong

rek...you are one weird person. ever hear of counseling?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-25-2004, 08:58 PM
My fav weapon is Shimamaru's intelligencei/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Sharingan83
Mon, 04-26-2004, 12:29 AM
My fav weapon would have to be Sasuke's triple windmill blade (in a set, string included).
He used it on Oro, and if Oro was a genin, he would have burned to death against the tree.

Realistically, it would be an amazing show to see someone use that and kill his/her opponent!

Stoopider
Mon, 04-26-2004, 04:33 AM
Oro's Sword. You can poke Hokage's and no blood! No stab wound! Amazing.

Shuurai
Mon, 04-26-2004, 04:35 AM
When i mean weapons i also mean Taijutsu so you could include the hyuuga blood line limit or rock lees primary lotus i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

AlvisS
Mon, 04-26-2004, 08:11 AM
Hmm... i will have to say its the "Eight Divinations Sealing Method" performed by Neji during the finals.... its cool! at least to me. =P

lionheart1012000
Mon, 04-26-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by: Shuurai
When i mean weapons i also mean Taijutsu so you could include the hyuuga blood line limit or rock lees primary lotus i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

you should've said that before, if thats the case then i change what i said...i like rocks primary lotus and his konoha senpu (sp?)

*kibakun*
Mon, 04-26-2004, 10:23 AM
Id have to say akamaru seriouslly he was kick ass hes just a puppy but when he gets older and gets like his fathers aka hell be friggin great*not to mention i love kiba as it is*

Knives122
Mon, 04-26-2004, 05:25 PM
I like the exploding kunais

Gods_Son
Mon, 04-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Knives, this is the anime-only section, don't be stupid. Edit the spoilers from your post, and make your sig 400 x 80. You've been told to change the size in at least two other threads, do it before a mod sees it. Favorite Weapon: Kunai

Jman
Mon, 04-26-2004, 06:25 PM
my fav weapon is the explosive tags used in conjunction with kunais.

---
knives edit your post and resize ur sig

Rek
Mon, 04-26-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by: lionheart1012000

rek...you are one weird person. ever hear of counseling?

Ya know... they tried that once, but not even professional therapists could do anything.

PS- I am happy other people like Kunai!!

Assertn
Mon, 04-26-2004, 06:41 PM
i like kankuro's puppet karasu.....that thing's so versatile

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:00 PM
the sword of kusanagi, the one that oro had, that sword was wicked

jing
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:30 PM
i like kunai and explosion tags when they work together for the 1000 years of pain.

Rek
Mon, 04-26-2004, 08:03 PM
jing wins ^^

Shadow-wolf
Mon, 04-26-2004, 10:36 PM
Desert Coffin and desert Funeral.

Jeff_from_MD
Mon, 04-26-2004, 10:48 PM
like u already said, that staff of enma is tight, and always will be. It also kicked ass when that buddha injin from the READ OR DIE OVA was working it.

.akai
Mon, 04-26-2004, 11:12 PM
I like "fuuma shuriken".

Aeon
Tue, 04-27-2004, 01:05 AM
Give me Haku's frozen mirror's anytime.

LostAngel
Tue, 04-27-2004, 01:22 AM
If I where to say a favorite weapon I loved Asuma knuckle blades, those where cool.

But Sasuke I forgot what is was called but when he fought Orchi in the Forest of Death sharingan Windmill Triple Blad was just awesome. I loved that most of all.

CapsuleCorpJX
Tue, 04-27-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by: Shuurai
My fav weapon is zabuza's sword it rocks and it ressembles cloud sword from final fantasy 7 it also looks incredibly light which is all good what do you think?

My favorite is 3rd Hokage's diamond pole (or the gold banded cudgel).
Definately Sasuke's use of strings in his fight against Orochimaru is a close second.

Shin_Naruto
Tue, 04-27-2004, 01:01 PM
squirril + exploading tag = EXPLOADING SQUIRRIL OF DOOOOOOOOOOOM

who wins?

Rek
Wed, 04-28-2004, 01:14 PM
No comment

Shin_Naruto
Wed, 04-28-2004, 04:42 PM
you dont dig the exploading squirill?

j00b
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:26 PM
my favorite weapon is the combined efforts of all of the hidden ninja villages...that would be awesome i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
who wins now?

CapsuleCorpJX
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by: Shin_Naruto

who wins?

Thats why I love naruto. Techniques and weapons are all extremely creative.

I hope you're intentionally mispelling your words.

LostAngel
Wed, 04-28-2004, 06:24 PM
Hehehe yeah they come up with some awesome, creative, and pure hilarious. Thousand Years of Pain was just freakin to funny and the coolest was the windmill triple blade. LOL squirrel is a tricky word to spell =D

animeniac
Wed, 04-28-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by: Shin_Naruto

who wins?

lol the squirrel was priceless

DarkBahamut
Wed, 04-28-2004, 08:40 PM
Naruto Mass KageBushin no jutsu then sexy no jutsu heh make every guy in the village nose explode.

lionheart1012000
Wed, 04-28-2004, 09:51 PM
DarkBahamut: i think the move your describing is called the harem no jutsu, could be wrong though.

j00b
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:13 AM
i am pretty sure that harem was when he just did a normal kage bushin, not the mass one from gaara vs. naruto.

Garlannd
Thu, 04-29-2004, 07:54 AM
SImply put, Akamaru or however you spell it. Thats one cute lil puppy!

lionheart1012000
Thu, 04-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by: j00b
i am pretty sure that harem was when he just did a normal kage bushin, not the mass one from gaara vs. naruto.

huh? then i must be high or something lol.
i always thought it was:
sexy no jutsu = one
harem no jutsu = many
oh well i probably was high.

Evangelion01
Thu, 04-29-2004, 11:21 AM
[quote]

I have to agree, said it perfectly

DarthEnderX
Mon, 05-03-2004, 01:58 PM
If I had to do a top 3 list It'd be:

1. Zabuza's cleaver
2. Sasuke's wire shurikens
3. The windmill shuiken